Sponsored Ad
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Cloud Seeding/Cropping

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Saturn
    Posts
    3,590

    Shocking Cloud Seeding/Cropping

    The ability to fly over/through clouds and release iodide crystals into the cloud making the cloud "RAIN".

    Been around since the early 50s...

    If so,why wasnt this technique used in AFRICA.

    PS.NO JOKERS OR FUNNY GUYS IN THIS THREAD PLS

    T.A.S.E.6.I.X.
    100% ADDIES --- NOT 99.99%
    ANY Treason vs the KING=DEATH
    ****The Chapter & Verse****

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In my mind
    Age
    35
    Posts
    12,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tase View Post
    The ability to fly over/through clouds and release iodide crystals into the cloud making the cloud "RAIN".

    Been around since the early 50s...

    If so,why wasnt this technique used in AFRICA.

    PS.NO JOKERS OR FUNNY GUYS IN THIS THREAD PLS

    T.A.S.E.6.I.X.

    Is it "RAINING" water?
    or toxic diseased precipitations, the kind that could turn the lushest of lands into arid non fertile deserts?

    I once did a project on acid rain back in elementary school...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Saturn
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissPrettyFinger View Post
    Is it "RAINING" water?
    or toxic diseased precipitations, the kind that could turn the lushest of lands into arid non fertile deserts?

    I once did a project on acid rain back in elementary school...
    No my dear pure water,no intoxins what so ever,raining water ,consumable, crop growing,life giving elements.

    T.A.S.E.6.I.X.
    100% ADDIES --- NOT 99.99%
    ANY Treason vs the KING=DEATH
    ****The Chapter & Verse****

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In my mind
    Age
    35
    Posts
    12,762

    Default


    iodide crystals doesn't sound healthy though...
    gut instinct was that they DID make it rain in africa already...hence it's current conditions

    got any links about it?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Saturn
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissPrettyFinger View Post

    iodide crystals doesn't sound healthy though...
    gut instinct was that they DID make it rain in africa already...hence it's current conditions

    got any links about it?
    Yea got a few links,will post them later when i get home.

    But check this in the mean time Miss

    http://www.hydro.com.au/home/Energy/...ud+Seeding.htm

    T.A.S.E.6.I.X.
    100% ADDIES --- NOT 99.99%
    ANY Treason vs the KING=DEATH
    ****The Chapter & Verse****

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Earth- 11125
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tase View Post
    The ability to fly over/through clouds and release iodide crystals into the cloud making the cloud "RAIN".

    Been around since the early 50s...

    If so,why wasnt this technique used in AFRICA.

    PS.NO JOKERS OR FUNNY GUYS IN THIS THREAD PLS

    T.A.S.E.6.I.X.
    Why isn't it used in Afrika????
    Man have rain-dance from long time...
    Remember the Earth is living, it holds a balance. White men can't keep the balance.
    Them messing w/ it causes things like Katrina.

    You think Afrika is having problems because of drought?
    That's not the case... instability maybe, instead of rain, people dropped chemical weapons on them.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    27,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tase View Post
    The ability to fly over/through clouds and release iodide crystals into the cloud making the cloud "RAIN".

    Been around since the early 50s...

    If so,why wasnt this technique used in AFRICA.

    PS.NO JOKERS OR FUNNY GUYS IN THIS THREAD PLS

    T.A.S.E.6.I.X.
    old news..what is been used in africa is HAARP ..enter climate control,hurricane creation and other forms of weather control.....



    drought is not the cause of africa's problems
    i am blessed

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Saturn
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scwallydem View Post
    old news..what is been used in africa is HAARP ..enter climate control,hurricane creation and other forms of weather control.....



    drought is not the cause of africa's problems
    Course old news its been round from 50s i heard about it only 15yrs back.

    Exclude the problems which caused Africa to become the way it is,Water IS needed..once this starts "food" can grow and people survive,simple enough equation...it is the "basics" of survival.

    EVERYTHING else evolves around water as a resource..right!

    T.A.S.E.6.I.X.
    100% ADDIES --- NOT 99.99%
    ANY Treason vs the KING=DEATH
    ****The Chapter & Verse****

  9. #9

    Default

    [MY THEORY]To seed rain you need a certain size crystal. You also need a certain amount of humidity and the temperature has to be taken into account.

    Seeding occurs when condensate accumulates on the surface of the seed crystal increasing the size of the water droplet. Now the thing is that if there is not enough humidity then this cannot happen.

    Secondly, if the temperature is too high, even if the condensate accumulates, it will begin to evaporate again and the droplet size will decrease.

    Those could be the reasons for not trying it in Africa. Low humidity and high temperatures.[/MY THEORY]

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Saturn
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Gavin View Post
    [MY THEORY]To seed rain you need a certain size crystal. You also need a certain amount of humidity and the temperature has to be taken into account.

    Seeding occurs when condensate accumulates on the surface of the seed crystal increasing the size of the water droplet. Now the thing is that if there is not enough humidity then this cannot happen.

    Secondly, if the temperature is too high, even if the condensate accumulates, it will begin to evaporate again and the droplet size will decrease.

    Those could be the reasons for not trying it in Africa. Low humidity and high temperatures.[/MY THEORY]
    Theory sounds feasable...Will try to delve a lil more into the that reason/theory if possible.

    T.A.S.E.6.I.X.
    100% ADDIES --- NOT 99.99%
    ANY Treason vs the KING=DEATH
    ****The Chapter & Verse****

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Saturn
    Posts
    3,590

    Default Just found this,not read it full hundred but spotted some relationships so far.

    <iframe src=http://www.weathersa.co.za/References/WxModification.jsp="800" height="1000" frameborder="0"></iframe>

    T.A.S.E.6.I.X.
    100% ADDIES --- NOT 99.99%
    ANY Treason vs the KING=DEATH
    ****The Chapter & Verse****

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Saturn
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    OK The site page in another never work...

    here
    http://www.weathersa.co.za/Reference...dification.jsp


    T.A.S.E.6.I.X.
    100% ADDIES --- NOT 99.99%
    ANY Treason vs the KING=DEATH
    ****The Chapter & Verse****

Similar Threads

  1. LOVE YOUR BLACK SELF!
    By Di Enchantress in forum The PASSA PASSA Forum
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 11:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •