Sponsored Ad
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who is skeng don?

Default who is skeng don?

he must be a bigman if seaga had to apologize to him and matterhorn said the only 2 people he answer to is dudus and skeng don he who is he and why is he so important

ASK A MANDEVILLIAN
    http://riecespiec.es/sixluvv/
    TUN UP THE LIGHTS BY FUTURE/BABY CHAM REMIXED BY SIXLUVV (DJ MELLOHYPE/RIECESPIECES)

pnp badman...from mandeville

......................ONE OF THE LAST GREAT DONS ALIVE TODAY
    On My Grave They Will Write In

Green This Was Not A Man But A Fucking Machine!!!

Entreprenuer of sorts.
    Real estate developer you could say.

Quote Originally Posted by BO DESPERADO
    Entreprenuer of sorts.
    Real estate developer you could say.
    yuh mean drugs man turn socalled business man. just like danhai. skeng don is banned from the US

Quote Originally Posted by kingofbrooklyn
    he must be a bigman if seaga had to apologize to him and matterhorn said the only 2 people he answer to is dudus and skeng don he who is he and why is he so important

wickedest man fi walk Jamaica soil....... Look for Cutty Ranks "Wait Dey Mon" for a reference.....
    STRONGEST SHIT ON THE SHELF
    http://www.reverbnation.com/marvalyss

Quote Originally Posted by rellim
    yuh mean drugs man turn socalled business man. just like danhai. skeng don is banned from the US
    I know nothing about that.

respect,
    -empress desperado

well yuh learn somethin' new...this is well known back a yard...fi him day nuh cum yet but every talk have him day...yuh c him friend dem went out wicked in 2001.

maggie son shoulda shame fi seh suh....
    My greatest inspiration

Skeng is the original Don of Jamaica. He is a household name like John Gotti. He runs Clarendon and Mandeville. He has now managed to legalize his ganga money with the help of the PNP party and now runs the Black Brothers Construction.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck860
    wickedest man fi walk Jamaica soil....... Look for Cutty Ranks "Wait Dey Mon" for a reference.....

this is debateable.
    I Am The Stone That The Builder Refused.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Canuck860

sum adi wickedest man dem fi walk jamaican soil..dead awf memba dat
    My greatest inspiration

me is a mandeville man so me haffi big up me don but me nah go talk him business just so. how unnu fi a style the big man like dat and unnu dont even know the big man. a better unnu done the vibes it seem like it building up to be a informa postnuff said

You probably know this already, but he was also owner of Stereomars (Stur Mars) sound and Skengdon record label in the 1980s.
    ad space for sale...inquire within

Quote Originally Posted by nebula

claudie massop, andrew pong, willie haggart, whoppie king, buckie...but dem pussy fi stop hype up di man dem....

claudie massop, andrew pong, willie haggart, whoppie king, buckie...but dem pussy fi stop hype up di man dem....

unless is a nex andrew phang ua talk bout....andrew phang mi kno stilla alive...wen di junglis war dida kick awf...dem arres him...him bredda and patrick roberts...

and about willie haggart being wicked...nuh talk suh outta road mek peeple laff inna yuh face
    My greatest inspiration

a true dat nebula. when i used to live in kingston 7 a nuff roses video used to show pon cable a night time. like round 12 u used to see the roses session dem with willie. but also dem show nuff video of him like innna the early part of the day wid all the pickney dem and him a give out excercise book and dictionary to the yute dem . is like everyone line up fi dem gift. later in the night u see willie dem at the dance. unnu memba dem thing deh .

come to thinkof it..dem did hav andrew phang fram rouna grants pen...if memory serve mi correctly nuh him adams dem tun inna beating stick and beat out him claat...and shat him up ?
    My greatest inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by jahblem
    a true dat nebula. when i used to live in kingston 7 a nuff roses video used to show pon cable a night time. like round 12 u used to see the roses session dem with willie. but also dem show nuff video of him like innna the early part of the day wid all the pickney dem and him a give out excercise book and dictionary to the yute dem . is like everyone line up fi dem gift. later in the night u see willie dem at the dance. unnu memba dem thing deh .

tru to wat u agreeing haggart was wicked man ?
    My greatest inspiration

just to say that u cant say that outta road bout willie a certain place.

come to thinkof it..dem did hav andrew phang fram rouna grants pen...if memory serve mi correctly nuh him adams dem tun inna beating stick and beat out him claat...and shat him up ?
    yes...him dead about 3 yrs ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jahblem
    just to say that u cant say that outta road bout willie a certain place.
    honestly mi neva really hear nuhbaddy seh haggart was wicked/badman...
    My greatest inspiration

Default POOR UNU....MINE UNU GET UNUSELF INNA TROUBLE

BETTER YUH LEGGO WID DEM THREAD YAH YUTE AND GO ASK SMADDY WHE KNOW BOUT WHA DEM A TALK WHA U REALLY WANT FIND OUT.....IF A MUSIC TING CHIMINO DONE ADDRESS DAT AREADY

mi pops tell me b4(long time ago) that when u go certain place in ja and make deals that u used to hafi get permission from the don to do so. or them run u out of town.

who else big so like skeng don in ja

who is dudus???

bless

pnp badman...from mandeville
    he is a serious business man..not one of those pussy weh a gi demself trouble..the man is involve in legal activities and there is nothing suspicious about his businesses
    i am blessed

This is irrelevant..... But i said to much already

this thread is approaching infawmation levels
    Last edited by Canuck860; 03-29-2006 at 03:40 AM.
    STRONGEST SHIT ON THE SHELF
    http://www.reverbnation.com/marvalyss

go watch dancehall queen and when your ready to further your education about garrison politics download a fresh bootleg copy of shotta's. It has it all garrison gang, garrison polietition, garrison controlled police. What I didn't know is you could kill certain figures and chill in america, miami no less to seek refuge from killing an area leader. This is especially true when party's change hands and your a badman for the losing party. The movie cleared it right up for me. Thank you wyclef!

well let me tell u all this skeng runs Mandeville and clarendon..he is one of those smart bad man like the President..when skeng and his crew roll out in mandeville u cannot tell who is skeng in the crew unless u know him..he doesn't dress look or behave hype..and he is the worst dress one in the crew.

Tarrant, Cockburn Pen, Seaview Gardens, Miami

Di pussyhole Feds dem a get smart bout who is Skeng Don??? Skeng Don is a business man.

maggie son shoulda shame fi seh suh....

Quote Originally Posted by marlon2010
    Di pussyhole Feds dem a get smart bout who is Skeng Don??? Skeng Don is a business man.
    no disrespect...but honestly...dont u think the feds already kno the man business.....knowing seh a man is a "badman" and proving it are 2 different things....if so much ppl kno what a gwaan...u really think the feds naw guh kno wat a gwaan.....ppl can seh mi kill 50 ppl and the police can kno dat...even have a witness...but dat nuh strong enough...u need more proof dan dat....ah so it set......

i dont kno who skeng is...so mi naw guh gwaan like seh mi kno di man and rae rae....ah di fuss mi ah hear bout him....

Quote Originally Posted by scwallydem
    he is a serious business man..not one of those pussy weh a gi demself trouble..the man is involve in legal activities and there is nothing suspicious about his businesses
    HOW MUCH PORTIA PAY YUH FI SEH SUH ?
    My greatest inspiration

HOW MUCH PORTIA PAY YUH FI SEH SUH ?

Quote Originally Posted by BigD32
    no disrespect...but honestly...dont u think the feds already kno the man business.....knowing seh a man is a "badman" and proving it are 2 different things....if so much ppl kno what a gwaan...u really think the feds naw guh kno wat a gwaan.....ppl can seh mi kill 50 ppl and the police can kno dat...even have a witness...but dat nuh strong enough...u need more proof dan dat....ah so it set......

i dont kno who skeng is...so mi naw guh gwaan like seh mi kno di man and rae rae....ah di fuss mi ah hear bout him....
    forgive the ignorant fools talking about feds...u have 2 undastan' dem kinda have an american mentality. inna ja down 2 the likkle pickney can name the socalled don dem.these tings r not secrets. we jamaican ppl luv fi sport when we have it well. yuh nuh c the whore carlene look nice everday an' a drive big car?

Default BEST ANSA SO FAR....

Quote Originally Posted by BigD32

LEF IT DEH SO....HEAR SAY NUH GOOD FI CHAT BOUT EITHER BOUT HIM OR SHORTMAN OR ANYBODY ELSE....TOO MUCH RUMOUR A FRIG WE UP

DI ONLY DON MI KNOW AH DI ONE SKENG DON - SUPA C

big up skeng di real big man
    when dem man deh a roll u wouldnt even know seh a him unless u know him
    di man nuh hype at all and real down to earth just a easy yute all ways a chill
    FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC...

Default one yankee yute thats disconnected from reality's acount of dudus..from anotha site

AY YO.MY MOMS IS RETIRING TO JAMAICA AND SHE JUST BUILT THIS FLY ASS HOUSE OVER THERE.WHEN I WENT DOWN TO CHECK OUT THE CRIB,I WENT TO GO SEE SOME OLD FRIENDS IN TIVOLI.SO YOU KNOW I HAD TO NOT DRESS TOO FANCY OR ITS A M16 IN YOUR ASS.MY OLD FRIENDS NOW LIVE A DIFFERENT LIFE IN J.A. NOW.MORE LIKE MURDEROUS.IN ANY CASE I WAS THERE STANDING UP TALKING TO THE GROUP OF MEN,WHEN SUDDENLY THE EXPRESSIONS ON ALL THIER FACES CHANGED.WHEN THEY SAW SOMETHING-IT WAS AS IF THEY SAW A GHOST OR SOMETHING.

SO I TURNED AROUND AND SAW THE FLYEST BENZES COMING DOWN THE ROAD.THEN THEY STOPPED(TINTED AND EVERY DAM THING).WHEN THE CARS STOPPED THE ONE IN THE FRONT DOOR OPENED WITH A BUNCH OF NIGGAS.THEN SOMEONE SAID TO ME DONT SAY NUTTIN STUPID CAA DI PRESIDENT COME".I SAW THIS SHORT MAN GET OUT AND THATS WHEN I SAW DUDUS.HE ACTUALLY CAME OVER TO US AND TALKED FOR A MINUTE AT THE MOST.ASKING WHATS GOING ON IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD.EVERYONE WAS SHAKING LIKE A LEAF.

BUT I THOUGHT HE WAS REAL COOL,EVEN THOUGH ALL THE GUYS THAT WERE WITH DUDUS LOOKED LIKE STRAIGHT MURDERERS.THEY HAD THAT GLAZE IN THIERS EYES YOU KNOW.THEN HE SMOOTHLY WALKED INTO HIS OFFICE AND LEFT US.HE IS KNOWN TO RUN THE AREA AND IS A HUMUNGOUS DRUG LORD WHO SPREADS THOUSANDS OF POUNDS OF DRUGS ALL OVER THE WORLD.NOT TO MENTION A WICKED,RUTHLESS,DOG HEARTED KILLER AND EXTORTIONIST WHO HAS THE JAMAICAN GOVERNMENT SHOOK TO DEATH.BUT I LIKED HIM.HE SEEMED VERY WISE AND ALMOST INNOCENT LOOKING.HE WAS MUCH LIKE HIS FATHER.NOW HIS FATHER WAS CALLED THE BIG MAN.HE IS THE SON OF A DEAD AREA LEADER BY THE NAME OF LESTER LLOYD COKE A.K.A. "BIG JIM BROWN".

I SAW A PICTURE OF HIM AND HIS FAMILY BEFORE. JIM BROWN WAS A VERY HANSOME MAN AND VERY TALL AND HUSKY.VERY INNOCENT LOOKING AS WELL.HE WAS THE PERSON WHO STARTED THE INFAMOUS SHOWER POSSE.THE WICKEDEST CREW TO EVER COME OUT OF JAMAICA.KILL YU FI NOTTIN-JAH KNOW.NOT TO MENTION THE MOST WEALTHY.THEY WERE ALL MILLIONAIRS JIM BROWN STILL WAS NOTHING TO BE MESSED WITH.THAT MAN WAS A CRITICAL PLAYER TO THE DRUG GAME IN THE 80'S - THIER COKE ROUTE COULD BE TRACED ALL THE WAY BACK TO PABLO ESCOBAR IN COLUMBIA.JIM BROWN HAD A BUNCH OF SONS MOST BY DIFFERENT WOMEN.JIM BROWNS FIRST SON WAS A YOUT BY THE NAME OF MARK "JAH T" COKE.MY FATHER USED TO HANG OUT WITH JAH T BUT MY FATHER IS NOW DEAD AND NEVER GOT TO ASK HIM TOO MUCH ABOUT JAH T.I HAVE JIM BROWN AND JAH T'S PICTURES BUT THATS ALL.THE COKE FAMILY I BELIEVE IS CURSED CAUSE THEY ALL SEEMED TO BE DEAD.JIM BROWN DIED IN PRISON BUT ACTUALLY HE COMMITTED SUICIDE.

I KNOW THE REAL STORY FROM A CLOSE FRIEND OF HIS.IT SEEMED THAT JIM BROWN WAS DOING ILLEGAL THINGS IN MIAMI FLORIDA (CANT TELL WHAT THINGS THOUGH),AND WAS A SERIOUS ENFORCER IN J.A. HE LOVED JAH T CAUSE JAH T WAS HIS FIRST CHILD.JIM BROWN HAD ALREADY LOST A DAUGHTER BY THE NAME OF "MUMPI" IN A GUN FIGHT.HER BOYFRIEND WAS SHOT DEAD IN TOWN AND MUMPI WAS LAYING OVER HIS BODY CRYING WHEN THE GUMEN SHOT HER TOO.JIM BROWN NOW WAS BEING TRACKED BY THE FEDS AND THEY WERE GOING TO EXTRADITE THE KING AND BRING HIM BACK TO FOREIGN FOR LIFR INPRISONMENT.WHILE JIM BROWN WAS WAITING TO BE EXTRADITED THE POLICE WENT ON A RAMPGE BECOUSE THEY KNEW HE WAS IN JAIL AND WHILE JAH T WAS COMING FROM HIS MOMS RESTAURANT, HE WAS SHOT OFF HIS BIKE BY THE COPS (REAL PUSSY MOVE) IN THE HEAD THEN THEY WALKED OVER AND SHOT HIM IN THE HEAD AGAIN.BOBYLON.JAH T WAS YOUNG DUDE AND JIM HAD LOST A DAUGHTER ALREADY.WHILE FACING LIFE INPRISONMENT,HE WAS SEVERLY DEPRESSED AND DRANK ANYTHING HE COULD GET HIM HANDS ON IN JAIL AND SMOKED ANYTHING HE COULD (HE WAS A COKEHEAD-WELL KNOWN THING).THEN HE SET A FIRE IN THE CELL AND COMMITTED SUICIDE OUT OF DEPRESSION.JIM BROWN RECENTLY LOSS ANOTHER SON BY THE NAME OF CHRIS "ROYAL BLEND" COKE.HE WAS SHOT OFF OF HIS BIKE AS WELL ON MAXFIELD AVENUE AFTER SHOOTING A BOBYLON.HE DIED THE SAME WAY JAH T DIED.THIS WAS RECENTLY ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO.EVEN BEFORE THAT ABOUT A YEAR AGO JIM LOST ANOTHER ONE IN A GUNFIGHT AS WELL.

THE ONLY ONES LEFT IS SOME GUY IN WATERHOUSE-I FORGOT HIS NAME AND DUDUS.BUT DUDUS IS NOT YOUR ORDINARY GANGSTER HES NOT LIKE DUMB ASS ZEEKS,HAGGART,COW,FATHER FOWL AND THE REST.THOSE GUYS ARE EITHER DEAD OR LOCKED UP.DUDUS IS VERY LOW KEY,NOTHING CAN BE TRACED ABOUT HIM.MOST PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE AND THE FEDS ARE HAVING A REAL HARD TIME TRYING TO CATCH HIM.

HE IS VER,VERY,VERY LOW KEY.BUT DONT UNDERESTIMATE HIM.HE COULD SEND A BUNCH OF NIGGERS OVER TO ANYBODY HOUSE-NO MATTER WHERE IN THE WORLD YOU ARE AND KILL YOUR ASS.NOW THATS POWER.DUDUS IS THE MAN NOT TO MENTION INCREDIBLY RICH.DARK SKINNED FELLOW SHORT AND WELL RESPECTED.HE EVEN MAKES THE POLICE AND SOLDIERS NERVOUS ON SITE ALONE.

TO MY MAIN MAN DUDUS-I LOVE YOUR STYLE MAN.AND WHATEVER YOUR DOING,KEEP DOING IT.YOU DAT NIGGA.IT WAS A PLEASURE TO BE IN YOUR PRESENCE AND SPEAK WITH YOU.THANK YOU BROTHER.IF MORE GANGSTERS WERE LIKE YOU,WOULDNT BE SO MUCH NIGGAS IN JAIL OR DEAD.