Sponsored Ad

Thread: Angela striker

Default Angela striker

i dont know the history on Angela striker but i am fascinated by her every time i hear her or see her on a dvd she say she run brooklyn but i dont see her anywhere and i am the king{hense the name} i have heard about and seen the flyers to her parties but anyway she say she run newyork and she par with jim brown and duddus is her nephew so either she is dangerous or full of hype i notice how she take away the selector mike and they seem afraid to take it back from her so everybody just inform me

JIM BROWN SISTER........ DATS ALL!

so that is his blood sister

Quote Originally Posted by kingofbrooklyn
    so that is his blood sister

YEAH.................. REAL BLOOD!

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_SNAKE
    JIM BROWN SISTER........ DATS ALL!
    a live affa di hype
    My greatest inspiration

WELL HYPE MEK NUFF PEOPLE DEAD SAME WAY.

shoooooooooooooooooooow

Quote Originally Posted by nebula
    a live affa di hype
    yeah she a live offa the hype but differently kingofbrooklyn.

She lock BK son. Mama striker.A long time she inna the game a do her thing. A her party dem eva ram!!!! If you her bout her fi a year and she come outta the blue and throw a party that shyt caaaaaaaawk!!!! No see nobody else weh can do that. And is not that the selector dem fraid fi take the mic from her but a just RESPECT caw she a elders to nuff a dem selecta bwoy deh. And she coool too as a person.

One time when the ROCK was Club Large, me and me brethren did a go in and we get to the ticket booth, dem time deh we a struggle hard but we still want go party, and we deh a the booth a try talk to the man fi drop the price caw we neva have enough money. We deh deh fi a while a spit game and him naw really hear it, next thing me know mama striker come and pop out bout 2 bills and say this a cover x amount a people and she look pon me and mussi see the desperation inna me face and say come through and we roll in. Me no think a something weh she remember but me always remember that shyt.
    I Am The Stone That The Builder Refused.

big up mama striker.

Thumbs up

I know Angela personally, she is fam from by block ! I play for all her occasion's, but I've been missing out lately cause the sound is under construction, but her ting was Monday at the Rock, I didn't hear about it but I know it had to SELL OFF !

YEAR SHE A THE REAL BOSS A NEW YORK. ALL 5 BOROS SHE GO SHE GET PROPS. SHE EVER ENTERTAINING INA DANCE HALL. SHE BAD UP NUFF SELECTA & THAT SHIT FUNNY. A 1 OF THE FEW DANCEHALL PERSONALITIES WE HAVE LEFT. "SHOWWWWWWW"

Quote Originally Posted by SKERRIT BWOY
    YEAR SHE A THE REAL BOSS A NEW YORK. ALL 5 BOROS SHE GO SHE GET PROPS. SHE EVER ENTERTAINING INA DANCE HALL. SHE BAD UP NUFF SELECTA & THAT SHIT FUNNY. A 1 OF THE FEW DANCEHALL PERSONALITIES WE HAVE LEFT. "SHOWWWWWWW"
    Did she ever bad yu up ??????

Quote Originally Posted by SKERRIT BWOY
    and can bet she neva vote a day inna har life yet
    My greatest inspiration

Cool

Striker, big woman ina di buisness!
    fuck what yuh heard

and can bet she neva vote a day inna har life yet

Har son Ratty use to be 'deh man' pon my block in Flatbush & Parkside before him go prison. Angela is a dancehall personality. She ever fun.. whether you buck har inna deh nails or hair salon or meat shop ah Flatbush.. she "bring it".

Big up to har!!

i dont know the history on Angela striker but i am fascinated by her every time i hear her or see her on a dvd she say she run brooklyn but i dont see her anywhere and i am the king{hense the name} i have heard about and seen the flyers to her parties but anyway she say she run newyork and she par with jim brown and duddus is her nephew so either she is dangerous or full of hype i notice how she take away the selector mike and they seem afraid to take it back from her so everybody just inform me

you mad angela be at every big dance in brooklyn. she's a good supporter of the dancehall, ppl love her bad.

Quote Originally Posted by JUNYABAMBAM
    you mad angela be at every big dance in brooklyn. she's a good supporter of the dancehall, ppl love her bad.

wha gwann bambam......long time...hope everything criss on your endz....

yo.....she a di real queen...mama striker a di real deal...she no take back chatt...fuk wha u hurd....fambly fi life....nuff people a run up and talk and no even know di half of it....

Angela come like our Gansta Yvonne it's all about hype

But I've seen her at all the bashment dances in BK and seen har in yard also...

She always full of vibes
    instagram: CanadianDancehallQueenSimone LATEST VIDEO FROM JAMAICA

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy11225
    Did she ever bad yu up ??????
    NOT YET, BUT I WOULD CONSIDER IT AN HONER ITS LIKE IF BOGLE TOOK THE MIC FROM YOU. ENTERTAINMENT.

Whose Charlie Mattress?
    Is he Angela's daddy?
    Because I heard some one say that she's not Jim Browns sister cuh her father was Charlie Mattress and not Jim's daddy...

Quote Originally Posted by coco_surprize

Whose Charlie Mattress?
    Is he Angela's daddy?
    Because I heard some one say that she's not Jim Browns sister cuh her father was Charlie Mattress and not Jim's daddy...

FCUK WHAT YUH HEARD STRIKER AND JIM A BLOOD!

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_SNAKE
    FCUK WHAT YUH HEARD STRIKER AND JIM A BLOOD!
    Thanks so now I can go cuss the person that said it on another forum

Would'nt be surprise if Charlie Mattress (back in deh day dancehall promoter from Portmore) is Angela's daddy. He's rumoured to have over 50 odd kids.. Still dont mean she and Jim Brown couldnt be bredda a sister if they had the same mother, but different father..

Quote Originally Posted by Kneegrow
    Would'nt be surprise if Charlie Mattress (back in deh day dancehall promoter from Portmore) is Angela's daddy. He's rumoured to have over 50 odd kids.. Still dont mean she and Jim Brown couldnt be bredda a sister if they had the same mother, but different father..

HEH i not sayin a word...
    My greatest inspiration

HEH i not sayin a word...
    How about 2 words then?

Quote Originally Posted by Kneegrow
    How about 2 words then?
    unu come outta di peeple bizniss...
    My greatest inspiration

unu come outta di peeple bizniss...
    thats 6.. thanks.

People always inna mine soo... oh well!!, oh well!!

Unno gwan talk, but memba mi tell unno sey MI play fi Angela all di while and MI an her live on the sed block inna BK, so gwan speculate bout her, it's not that serious, she's a longtime dancehall fan ect, so it go ............

@Skerrit, yu gotta be jokin ...... !!!!!!!!

In actuality, Striker is Dudus' aunt, but not Jim Brown's sister. She is his mother's sister. Remember, Jah T and Dudus have different mothers. Likewise Chris Royal, Live Up and Sandy Brown. And she is definately one of Charlie Mattras many children. She is actually a nice person. Big up Striker, she just loves dance and dancehall...Showa fi life...

Quote Originally Posted by Kulcha D
    yeah she a live offa the hype but differently kingofbrooklyn.

She lock BK son. Mama striker.A long time she inna the game a do her thing. A her party dem eva ram!!!! If you her bout her fi a year and she come outta the blue and throw a party that shyt caaaaaaaawk!!!! No see nobody else weh can do that. And is not that the selector dem fraid fi take the mic from her but a just RESPECT caw she a elders to nuff a dem selecta bwoy deh. And she coool too as a person.

One time when the ROCK was Club Large, me and me brethren did a go in and we get to the ticket booth, dem time deh we a struggle hard but we still want go party, and we deh a the booth a try talk to the man fi drop the price caw we neva have enough money. We deh deh fi a while a spit game and him naw really hear it, next thing me know mama striker come and pop out bout 2 bills and say this a cover x amount a people and she look pon me and mussi see the desperation inna me face and say come through and we roll in. Me no think a something weh she remember but me always remember that shyt.

For real... Her parties stay ram... You barely have room to dance
    Keepin it movin

Quote Originally Posted by kingston20
    In actuality, Striker is Dudus' aunt, but not Jim Brown's sister. She is his mother's sister. Remember, Jah T and Dudus have different mothers. Likewise Chris Royal, Live Up and Sandy Brown. And she is definately one of Charlie Mattras many children. She is actually a nice person. Big up Striker, she just loves dance and dancehall...Showa fi life...
    ARE U REGISTERED TO VOTE ?
    My greatest inspiration

Actually I am. Democrate. But I'm a born Labourite...