Sponsored Ad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 77

Thread: I AM BANNED (LEGGO'D THE ENDZ)...........phucken yokel

  1. #1

    Default I AM BANNED (LEGGO'D THE ENDZ)...........phucken yokel

    it said my IP ADDIE was banned form the site --- damn LOCUTUS wouldn't it have been easier to just press the LEGGO DI ENDZ button

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    11,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |CLEOTIS|
    it said my IP ADDIE was banned form the site --- damn LOCUTUS wouldn't it have been easier to just press the LEGGO DI ENDZ button
    if yuh were banned dumb ass how culd yuh post?
    Livin' Life...Happiness!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    14,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |CLEOTIS|
    it said my IP ADDIE was banned form the site --- damn LOCUTUS wouldn't it have been easier to just press the LEGGO DI ENDZ button

    ........6 MILLION WAYS TO DIE CHOOSE ONE....WHY DO I GET THE FEELING THAT DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING ...YOU ARE LIKE A ROACH THAT SURRVIES THE NUCULAR HOLCUST DEM CAN KILL YA RUDIE!!

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by da 'vernite
    if yuh were banned dumb ass how culd yuh post?
    Do they read in CANADA?

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norris
    ........6 MILLION WAYS TO DIE CHOOSE ONE....WHY DO I GET THE FEELING THAT DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING ...YOU ARE LIKE A ROACH THAT SURRVIES THE NUCULAR HOLCUST DEM CAN KILL YA RUDIE!!
    Yow MORRIS --- don't they understand I'm not going away

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    mi deya everywhere
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,911

    Default

    those fagget try to ban most of us.. But still we come back...

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |CLEOTIS|
    Yow MORRIS --- don't they understand I'm not going away

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by da 'vernite
    if yuh were banned dumb ass how culd yuh post?


  9. #9

    Default

    LOCUTUS --- please stop banning my IP ADDIE's --- I am running out of KINKO's in my area

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    8,386

    Default interesting post here...


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    18,934

    Default

    attention whore yokel as important as u are to dhr i wouldnt ban ur ip(s)

    u do however remind me of another boardie....funny
    that u have donned another name

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Exactly where I want to be!!
    Posts
    21,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |CLEOTIS|
    LOCUTUS --- please stop banning my IP ADDIE's --- I am running out of KINKO's in my area


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,129

    Default

    Daddy Yankee for sure

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    On the move
    Posts
    8,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ackee
    Daddy Yankee for sure


    PSA

    ITS NOT THE CAPTAIN!!!!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    half way tree
    Posts
    21,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ackee
    Daddy Yankee for sure
    NOOBIE...

    Smasha....never forgotten
    Get Well Soon!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    On the move
    Posts
    8,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kara
    NOOBIE...


    Well.......................in a way he is correct................QUESTION................wha t was Bink's FIRST DHR user name....................................muss be Adam cause it was LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG AGO!!!!!!!!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kara
    NOOBIE...


  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    mi deya everywhere
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,911

    Default

    brick top or sumting like that...

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    14,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by captain_reggae
    Well.......................in a way he is correct................QUESTION................wha t was Bink's FIRST DHR user name....................................muss be Adam cause it was LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG AGO!!!!!!!!



    U IS A FOOL....OR AM I A FOOL...ANYWAY CAPT IS A FOOL...


    BT WOULD BE THE ANSWER AND I AM NOT TALKING BAD TEMPER EITHER

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    USA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    19,291

    Default

    Don't worry Bricktopper, you can always spend your afternoons with mawga & over on Atus
    ad space for sale...inquire within

  21. #21

    Default

    Cleotis is Daddy Yankee

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    half way tree
    Posts
    21,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by captain_reggae
    Well.......................in a way he is correct................QUESTION................wha t was Bink's FIRST DHR user name....................................muss be Adam cause it was LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG AGO!!!!!!!!
    yeah....but who calls him daddy yankee.....

    its BINKS man...... or BRICKTOP
    Smasha....never forgotten
    Get Well Soon!

  23. #23

    Default

    Daddy yankee is Binks?





    really if I laugh.............

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kara
    yeah....but who calls him daddy yankee.....

    its BINKS man...... or BRICKTOP
    the people who dont know bout bricktop or binks

  25. #25

    Default

    P & C now you know why I dubbed you D & D --- KARA, FYAH and MORISS you get an A+ for your attention to detail --- CHIM so that's where you guys are --- LOCUTUS give it a break this is the 4th IP ADDRESS you've BANNED within 2 hours --- don't you get it --- I'm UNBANNABLE

  26. #26

    Default

    Binks I knew it was you from morning if you check your ratingz from this morning I said I know it's you Binks when I rated you. I was only pretending...I knew you was Daddy yankee thats why I always said Yanks!!! with the exclamation point...... I aint no fool Cleotis I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    half way tree
    Posts
    21,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches and Cream
    Binks I knew it was you from morning if you check your ratingz from this morning I said I know it's you Binks when I rated you. I was only pretending...I knew you was Daddy yankee thats why I always said Yanks!!! with the exclamation point...... I aint no fool Cleotis I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!
    u could hit him in the head wit the sarcasm....him noh know sey u always smell him out first....lol

    i think we both helping to prevent him -400 ratingz.....

    @ CLEOTIS ...if i could rate u againg b4 spreading it around...u would get it red this time... lol
    Smasha....never forgotten
    Get Well Soon!

  28. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kara
    u could hit him in the head wit the sarcasm....him noh know sey u always smell him out first....lol

    i think we both helping to prevent him -400 ratingz.....

    @ CLEOTIS ...if i could rate u againg b4 spreading it around...u would get it red this time... lol
    you know now who's the dunce here. He called me D&D cuz I was pretending and didn't want to buss him out Serious if I can rate you again cleotis I would give di fucker NEGATIVE ratings


    and Cleo why you think I said this in this thread? http://www.dancehallreggae.com/vbbs/...630#post679630
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches and Cream
    I am the only cracking up at the name CLEOTIS.....why do I KNOW who it is. Is only one person round here that would think of a name like that.

  29. #29

    Default

    Well it's good to know that someone appreciates me around here --- P & C (D & D) I know that you knew who I was I just wanted you to give me some more NEGATIVE RATINGS --- by the way who is BINKS and DADDY YANKEE and BRICKTOP

    P.S. gotta run to the KINKO's on 35th street now!!!

  30. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |CLEOTIS|
    P.S. gotta run to the KINKO's on 35th street now!!!
    if I laugh................ @ D&D

    you know I rate you cuz you one of DHR's funniest and I can always spot you....I will never give you negative ratingz unless you name Drew

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In Love
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,508

    Default

    So Cleotis is Binks or no?




    please advise
    ...and so?

  32. #32

    Default

    Cleo see your D&D there ^^^^^^

  33. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deenie
    So Cleotis is Binks or no?




    please advise

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    half way tree
    Posts
    21,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |CLEOTIS|

    P.S. gotta run to the KINKO's on 35th street now!!!




    LG (or others...lol)......a eediat thing dat.....
    Smasha....never forgotten
    Get Well Soon!

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In Love
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches and Cream
    Cleo see your D&D there ^^^^^^

    like I know who Binks is anyways... shadddup!
    ...and so?

  36. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches and Cream
    Cleo see your D&D there ^^^^^^
    --- and why do I have +37 RATING POINTS

  37. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |CLEOTIS|
    --- and why do I have +37 RATING POINTS
    it's the love you get round here cuz this morning it was NEGATIVE .


    Deenie Binks = UNBANNABLE

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Exactly where I want to be!!
    Posts
    21,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |CLEOTIS|
    P & C now you know why I dubbed you D & D --- KARA, FYAH and MORISS you get an A+ for your attention to detail --- CHIM so that's where you guys are --- LOCUTUS give it a break this is the 4th IP ADDRESS you've BANNED within 2 hours --- don't you get it --- I'm UNBANNABLE

    When will they learn dem caaan stop yuh.................

  39. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    de nu jerusalem
    Posts
    6,449

    Default

    ah guess he really get ban now!


    I try not to let school get in the way of my education.



  40. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    18,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmpressDivine
    ah guess he really get ban now!


Similar Threads

  1. COMPRESSORS!!!!!!!!!
    By SWADE23 in forum Sound System / DJ / Producer / Beat Maker Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2004, 12:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •