Sponsored Ad

Thread: Reggae Massive and Ganja People - Who's Reaching Montreal Reggae Festival?

Default Reggae Massive and Ganja People - Who's Reaching Montreal Reggae Festival?

The three days are fully loaded with stage show during the days and dancehall during the night. June 4,5, and 6 - Montreal not gonna be the same no more. Ganja gwen haffi legal for sure as it's already relaxed in the Q-Bloc. Mi waan try that strain called FREEZELAND sounds tuff already.

The Itals, Culture and Junior Kelly a great treat still. We should have some blockos a gwaan same way as well.

Check it out: MONTREAL REGGAE FESTIVAL

See you there!

Bless
    Had to Return and claim what is mine...

10,000 Member aka Loser

that's i'n'i...hotels already booked...tickets already bought...days off work already booked...jus countin down the days til we reach!
    Livin' Life...Happiness!!!

As mentioned before, if you need tickets you can link me.

DHR Silver Member

How is Montreal Caribana in July??? Is it worth going cause I heard it was cancelled last year and suppose to be better this year.
    The top of the top top, top shotta

10,000 Member aka Loser

Quote Originally Posted by platinumdondada
    How is Montreal Caribana in July??? Is it worth going cause I heard it was cancelled last year and suppose to be better this year.
    nah it wasn't cancelled last year...actually now that yuh mention it maybe it was...cuz i was there and it sucked bad...so maybe it was cancelled ...guess i'm spoiled from t-dots caribana...
    Livin' Life...Happiness!!!

DHR Newbie

Montreal Carifiesta was not cancelled last year, and I've pretty much grown tired of it...but that's just me, out of towners seem to always enjoy themselves though. Plus there are all sorts of mad parties that week!

As for the Reggae Festival, for sure i'm gonna be there.. just didn't get my tickets yet . Admissions.com doesn't seem to sell the whole weekend tickets online so I'll have to get my lazy self up to go buy them.

DHR Newbie

Default Wow

I went to the website and it looks like something I would really enjoy!!! I'll just be coming off of my vacation and I think I have to work that weekend. I swore off going to concerts with outdoor venues since attending carifest on Randall's Island two years ago. That show was such a disaster. I went to a show in Jamaica that same year, and it was really nice. So maybe Canada can do a better job than New York? Who knows?