Sponsored Ad
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ugly Girls Will Fuck U Better (Don't worry No Pics)

Default Ugly Girls Will Fuck U Better (Don't worry No Pics)

Okay, I'll admit it she was ugly, but my homey told me that she would give me the work of my life and he was right! The body was maybe 7/10, but the pum pum muscles was a 10 +, come in like her nani was sucking the hood in, all when I'm drawing it out the nani is just holding on to it like quick sand, then she starts grabbing it and letting it go (you know how y'all do it), but her version made it seem like the nani was moving the squeeze around and getting all the buddy-pressure points! Then when I fire off my shots, she wipes it off with a warm rag and starts doing some kinda buddy massage with her fingers that had me ready for round two, squats over it backways and starts dropping on it.....
    When she done she start boast on her pum pum and all I could do was agree. Makes me want to break my rule and go back for seconds...but I just broke up with my daughters mom a few weeks ago and I'm not trying to start something...

Moral of the story: Ugly girls gwan do your thing!

Brooklyn via BARBADOS Stolen From AFRIKA!

IF she Made UGLY FACES....that's a beautiful thing!!!!

Long - time mi did preach bout Pretty Sex from Hugly ooman....BUT YAWL DON'T HEAR MI DWO!!!...

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/Italjockey/us-cc-1.jpg
    ....Her Azz Was Round Like This Son..HA!!!

oh shit, thats me an most of the ladies PHUKKED on this board.........

HURRAH FOR DIAMONDS

Big man, she so ugly when I give her the johhny she made PRETTY faces!

di uglier di gyal di tighter di hole

who sing dat song anyway . . .

he was right though
    My president was black since 1967

Originally posted by Ghostface Mudera
    Big man, she so ugly when I give her the johhny she made PRETTY faces!

MY GOD SAY...MORE LOVE...& MORE LIFE...

bway low self esteem is a bitch of ting eehh

sounds like a prosty to me...how much you pay for that shit son....you fucking ugly gyal prosties now..lol j/k

yo.. if unnu can't do the scouting and the reaserch fe find sexy body cuties who have the tightness and cyan quint it same way...then by all means tek the easy way out and SETTLE for the ugly gyal pums!!...lol
    BRAPMAN the BRAPKNIGHT!

DESTRA

Star....DAMN..HE SAID SHE MADE PRETTY FACES....she mussi did fava King Yellow inna face...!!! GOTDAM...

Yow no lie...I did give Woodage to a Hugly Bajan Chick....all a watch di movements inna mirrow...and di gyal a spin like a gig....CLEEEET........I lost control a mi saliva..all a drowl & couldn't talk proper...& when mi let off.....you woulda think say mi did have Cerebal Palsey...Hand all twist up & ting!!!!......

Hey, she was ugly yeah...I'm cool with it.

Go ugly girls go!

Originally posted by ItalJockey
    Star....DAMN..HE SAID SHE MADE PRETTY FACES....she mussi did fava King Yellow inna face...!!! GOTDAM...

Yow no lie...I did give Woodage to a Hugly Bajan Chick....all a watch di movements inna mirrow...and di gyal a spin like a gig....CLEEEET........I lost control a mi saliva..all a drowl & couldn't talk proper...& when mi let off.....you woulda think say mi did have Cerebal Palsey...Hand all twist up & ting!!!!......
    !

Thumbs down

i wouldn't be caught dead with a ugly chick...ghostface you flop son
    MESSIAH OF THE JUNGLE MADE OUT OF CONCRETE

Who said anything about getting caught!

Originally posted by DesertBird
    i wouldn't be caught dead with a ugly chick...ghostface you flop son
    how u fi get caught?

dem be tha type a gyals you go to 12:30 at night. and mek dem sign di booty call agreement.

some gyal i deal wit . . i wouldnt be caught dead outside har room wit

Who said anything about getting caught!

....TELL HIM A BLOODCLAAT GEN....

what do you gentlemen deifne as ugly? Give examples.

Originally posted by simi
    1. u wont tek her to ya modda.
    2. u dont brag to ya boys bout her
    3. u go see her 3:00 in da mornin

Tarrant, Cockburn Pen, Seaview Gardens, Miami

to each his/her own...but me have standards(me respect my dick) ah nuh any an any gal can get met hood...straight. my woman criss nuh rass and me naw go below her level. any gal me a fuck outta road dem hafffi look and have similar qualities like my woman or better...up to saturday night i could have fucked this hhhugly haitian chick at my boy's wedding...she came straight and was like yow waz up...what u wanna do after the reception...if she did have some good pussy i guess i'll never find out cause i told her i'll let her know but at the end a di night me tek me time slip through the doors and cut.

Ugly looks different on everybody...
    There's no one set definition of ugly, and it mean something diff. to everybody.
    I wouldn't even try to point out one thing about the woman and say is ugly...just the way her features choose not to work together and spend all their time rioting on her face it just doesn't come together right. But who knows, she might all think I'm ugly for all I know.
    Sometimes you just have to realize life is supposed to be fun too and enjoy yourself. She was ugly. She could fuck. We had a great moment or two, another page in the epic adventures of...

Default Re: Ugly Girls Will Fuck U Better (Don't worry No Pics)

then she starts grabbing it and letting it go (you know how y'all do it)
    couging something's in the air coughs coughs damn what the hell is that

DWL
    ...and so?

Originally posted by marlon2010
    to each his/her own...but me have standards(me respect my dick) ah nuh any an any gal can get met hood...straight. my woman criss nuh rass and me naw go below her level. any gal me a fuck outta road dem hafffi look and have similar qualities like my woman or better...up to saturday night i could have fucked this hhhugly haitian chick at my boy's wedding...she came straight and was like yow waz up...what u wanna do after the reception...if she did have some good pussy i guess i'll never find out cause i told her i'll let her know but at the end a di night me tek me time slip through the doors and cut.

CO-SIGN !!!

All mi know is... some man have strong stomach...!!

I did a mercy fuck one time, and had to get up and go to the bathroom and apologize to my hood... I promised my cocky I would never do that shit again....

The most I'll do with an ugly chick is flirt wid har... especially when she deh round har pretty fren dem...

Originally posted by simi
    Simi - when I say/said HUGLY...mi did a talk INNA HAR FACE.....I will not fuck with an hugly chick that doesn't have a BODY!!!!!

This chick waist did Likkle bit & har ass di cock off like when red ants a Climb dowm A pau-pau Tree....& Bress Didd TIF TIFF like Hiron.......!!!!
    I'd agree with GFM...looks are all relative!!!....Some Bowi a move like dem a Star Bowi & it's only Dimes dem par wid....!!..

Me I'm simple...gimme 2 Fives wid body..I'm Cool like the other side of the pillow!!!

Some man juss haffi tek weh dem can get...

ah nuh nutten...ugly girls need loving too... and yall cats that's running the ugly gyal brigade... I SALUTE YOU...

community service is a benefit to all mankind.... keep it up

back in the day when you 18, 19, 20 when you couldn't control you hormones...dats when you just wanted some pussy and you'd fuck antything...shit back then i screwed one or two ugly girls...man i ddin't even bother wid room either...a srtickly bush ting or inna cyarr a 2:30am when unnu feel squirly and need a quick booty call!!...never go to her house or bring her to yours...thats just asking for trouble right there!!!..

but when one grows up and becomes a man...one puts away childish things....standerds become the order of the day...

she must be fit..she must be cute and she must over 25!!! preferably no kids...but if she have she must be fit as fuck!!!

lol
    BRAPMAN the BRAPKNIGHT!

DESTRA

Originally posted by *Gyalysss*
    Some man juss haffi tek weh dem can get...

ah nuh nutten...ugly girls need loving too... and yall cats that's running the ugly gyal brigade... I SALUTE YOU...

community service is a benefit to all mankind.... keep it up

Fuck outta her G......aint nobaddy trying to wife up these ugly chicks.....!!........PUSSY is PUSSY....unu stay dey looking at the package the GIFT is wrapped in.......& more time DEM PRETTY PRETTY GYAL....CYAAN Spell FUCK...if u Give Dem The U C & the K..!!!

a wa you mean mercy fuck???? no such thing !!! lol but for real i did it before and the bitch came looking for me send letter and pictures with my friend i was about 16 and promised my self never again i broke it a few times and reggretted it every time till i stopped dam a ugly girl is one who you would not even pass close to in public, dont even want to say hi and meake your friends see, meake your mother or sisters see lol shit need i go on???.......and for the record some ugly girl like the one marlon buck up on how she bold probably dont have a good hole so he was right cause man hear ugly girl have good hole and rush them they after hours date book filled up....................lol
    On My Grave They Will Write In

Green This Was Not A Man But A Fucking Machine!!!

Fuck outta her G......aint nobaddy trying to wife up these ugly chicks.....!!........PUSSY is PUSSY....unu stay dey looking at the package the GIFT is wrapped in.......& more time DEM PRETTY PRETTY GYAL....CYAAN Spell FUCK...if u Give Dem The U C & the K..!!!

If pussy is pussy... then by all means... wrap mine up properly and present it right... if di package ugly.. I'm not likely to approach....

The fact is son, all pussy aint equal.... cuz if that was all it was about.... mi right hand woulda done get rub out ahready.... its all about the presentations son...

My limit is strickly this...

IF MI CYAAAN LIFT YU UP... MI NUH WANT YU
    IF MI CYAAAN LOOK INNA YU FACE WHEN DAY BREAK MI NUH WANT YU...

PUSSY is PUSSY
    i beg to differ hear breddren...i used to think so when i was younger but...trust me...all pussy is not the same by any means!!!
    trust me!!! skinny gyal pums and fat gyal pums different star....white gyal pums and black gyal pums different star...trust me!!!
    BRAPMAN the BRAPKNIGHT!

DESTRA

all this slackness????????

Thumbs down

rudie you have no shame. how can you fuck a gorrilla face gal?? more times when a gal face is ugly...so is her body. tell me i'm wrong!

i don't care how good the pussy is, if har face is busted the broad can go on about har business
    MESSIAH OF THE JUNGLE MADE OUT OF CONCRETE

Originally posted by *Gyalysss*

If pussy is pussy... then by all means... wrap mine up properly and present it right... if di package ugly.. I'm not likely to approach....

The fact is son, all pussy aint equal.... cuz if that was all it was about.... mi right hand woulda done get rub out ahready.... its all about the presentations son...

My limit is strickly this...

IF MI CYAAAN LIFT YU UP... MI NUH WANT YU
    IF MI CYAAAN LOOK INNA YU FACE WHEN DAY BREAK MI NUH WANT YU...
    That's the thing...I haven't said NATHEN about wife-ing an ugly chick...or that.... that's all I pull.....but GOOD PUSSY IS GOOD PUSSY...that's what I really meant by PUSSY A PUSSY......the only thing about the package that IS A MUST...DEM HAFFI HAVE B-O-D-Y!!!

Right Now I'm beating a Dime piece..N she Wifee material....BUT SHE BORING NA FUCK INNA BED...Beautiful inna face...Body a tek life....fi har bed Work IS DEAD LIKE DAG...I would fuck the Hugly bajan Chick ova this Dime piece!!!!

! You niggaz have me rolling! Didn't know I was doing a community service! What do I get for that (a cheque)?

I wouldn't go so far as to say pussy is pussy, cuz there's lots of chicks I wouldn't touch with somebody else's hand...can't say I haven't fucked an ugly girl or two, can't say I never will again...nuff beautiful woman between them and then again it's not even a competition to me...

Originally posted by mr. wadadli

i beg to differ hear breddren...i used to think so when i was younger but...trust me...all pussy is not the same by any means!!!
    trust me!!! skinny gyal pums and fat gyal pums different star....white gyal pums and black gyal pums different star...trust me!!!

My PUSSY is PUSSY statement should be amended to say GOOD PUSSY is GOOD PUSSY...naa matter if the package it comes in is Hugly!!!!

& Don't Get Mi started On Skinny Gyal Punash....Dem Deep Like water Well!!!!

& DB....In MY particular case..Chick was HOLDING B-O-D-Y!!...& No I'm not ashmed of smashing THAT paticular Hugly Chick!!!

Simi - when I say/said HUGLY...mi did a talk INNA HAR FACE.....I will not fuck with an hugly chick that doesn't have a BODY!!!!!

This chick waist did Likkle bit & har ass di cock off like when red ants a Climb dowm A pau-pau Tree....& Bress Didd TIF TIFF like Hiron.......!!!!
    I'd agree with GFM...looks are all relative!!!....Some Bowi a move like dem a Star Bowi & it's only Dimes dem par wid....!!..

Me I'm simple...gimme 2 Fives wid body..I'm Cool like the other side of the pillow!!!
    rahtid yute yuh a real story tella

have you ever considered a career in writing, it's like i'm there with you when you're telling the story

Originally posted by DesertBird
    rudie you have no shame. how can you fuck a gorrilla face gal??
    now that was just wrong but funny

Simi like I said before I am not sure who got the most stories between Spades and IJ. Those 2 full of STORIES

WHEN YOU GUYS SAY UGLY WHAT DO YOU REALLY MEAN...CAUSE I MEAN...FACE FLOP AND BODY FLOP TOO..THATS MY IDEA OF UGLY...IF THE FACE NAH GWAN WID NOTIING BUT THE BODY IS SOLID AS A ROCK..THEN I DON'T CONCIDER THAT UGLY...

I GUESS TO ME UGLY IS MORE ABOUT BODY THAN FACE I GUESS....CASUE ME NAH SEX NO FAT, FROMPY, BELLY COME DONG SAGGY TITTY, STRETCH MARKS PON HAR BELLY, 6 BABYFATHER HAVING GYAL NO MATTER HOW PRETTY HER FACE IS!!!
    NO WAY!!!

FITTNESS IS THE KEY!!!
    BRAPMAN the BRAPKNIGHT!

DESTRA

Originally posted by mr. wadadli

i curious... please elaborate the difference in the pums... how it go so...

Simi - I'm a frustrated Stand up Comic....memba di un-known Comic...a my fada dat!!!

MR W..I'm starting to believe you skip over posts...or ongle a read di first two lines ...cause from nineteen how long mi did say...If she Hugly inna har Face...di Body haffi tek life!!!

@ TITTYCITY...SORRY I CAN'T....YOUR A WOMAN...TRYING TO EXPLAIN THIS IS LIKE YOU TRYING TO EXPLAIN YOUR SHOPING METHODS TO US GUYS!!!

BUT FOR STARTERS ITAL GAVE A RATHER GOOD EXPLANATION ABOUT SKINNY PUMS !!!
    BRAPMAN the BRAPKNIGHT!

DESTRA