Sponsored Ad

Thread: Crown UT4040 Amplifier for Sale

Default Crown UT4040 Amplifier for Sale

The Crown 4040 is well suited for nightclub and DJ systems, regionally touring band PAs, A/V rental houses and fixed installations. The ampís high power handling and efficiency also makes it particularly attractive for subwoofer use. The 4040's use of a Switch Mode power supply enables the amplifier to weigh only 34 pounds, significantly less than other amps producing the same amount of power. The power supply also incorporates Power Factor Correction for global power compatibility regardless of the line voltage. The amplifier is extremely energy efficient, more than twice that of conventional switching amps. It requires significantly less energy to deliver its massive power into virtually any load, no matter how difficult. This efficiency means that users will realize significant savings over the life of the amplifier, reducing the cost of ownership, as well as enabling more 4040s to be plugged into a single AC circuit, reducing installation costs. Built to provide reliable performance even in hostile environments, the 4040 delivers a solid 1800 watts per channel (both channels driven) into 2 Ohms, 1200 watts into 4 Ohms and 600 watts into 8 Ohms. (credit samash for the verbage)

purchased the amp brand new about a year ago...

Selling because I am upgrading my racks...amp is in perfect condition...

Suggested retail is about $2000...you can get it at a 37% discount at Samash for about $1300....I'm selling for much less...

PM and or e-mail me @ brianlajaune5@aol.com if interested....