Sponsored Ad

Thread: GABRIEL DUB PLATES AVAILABLE-SPECIAL PRICES!

Thumbs up GABRIEL DUB PLATES AVAILABLE-SPECIAL PRICES!

ANYONE INTERESTED IN DUB PLATES FROM GABRIEL. REAL LOW, SPECIAL PRICES.

CALL 914-953-1748 OR CUTLASSRECORDS@AOL.COM

SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY!!!

NICE PRICES FOR THE DUBS.

DaniRankin is offline Member needs to UPDATE email info or CONFIRM email address

I reveal my stupidity and ask: Gabriel who ? Apple Gabriel perhaps ?

the dancehall deejay

Carol City, Opa Locka, Liberty City, Overtown, Groveside, Lil Havana, Wynwood, Alapattah, Goulds-305

Apple Gabriel would be wicked. Nuff man nah know a who dat or which group him sing pon! Would anyone be interested in voicing him?

the sound from montral that called me. can you call me back?

ON da endzy, SMOKIN SENSI, sippin on some HENNESY!

any one who pay fa a GABRIEL dub is a FUKKIN FOOL

he flop his own carrer when he try war kipirich and predator. not dat kipp and predator is nuttin great as artists, but da fact dat GABRIEL take da man dem head no good tune and and tun it inito some sissy foolishness bout "if ya head no good U fuck batty and suck wood" <<< we don't need dat form of chichismin da music,

he shoulda focus on growin his own carrer lyrically, and lef da war ting to da real clash type artists..........2 late now tho, he already flop

save ya money , dont cut dat KLOWN

not to try and kill ya hustle still maddawg, but das jus how I see it. So try go find some odda artist and dont waaste ya time wid GABRIEL
    $$$......MY CUP RUNNETH OVA......$$$

Originally posted by Da LION_HEART 116
    he flop his own carrer when he try war kipirich and predator.......
    my yute why u flop urself for?? and u dont even know the details??

listen the truth.
    Gab counteracted Predator's tune.... end of story..

Sting comes around, and Kiprich pick up the argument talkin bout he (Kiprich) wrote head nuh good... so Kiprich proceeds, and disses Gabriel with his counteraction.. Kiprich also dissed Hawkeye.. for those who dont know Kip's just trying to catch a hype (nutin wrong with that).. why u think Hawkeye wont even do a counteraction for?? go ask Hawk why...

stop tryin to badmind the yute's career, and leave him be, nuff other artists rate the yutes lyrics so it nuh matter to him if u do or not.

this post was for people who are interested in voicing the yute..

Big up Kiprich, Predator, Hawkeye, and Gabriel sameway!!! nuh watch NO face at all..

Da LION_HEART 116,

YOU IS A BIG PUSSYOLE...

PUSSYOLE...IF YOU NUH RATE GABRIEL...THEN COME OUT A THE MAN BLOODCLAAT THREAD...YOU A TALK BOUT YOU NAAH TRY FLOP THE MAN HUSTLE AND THAT'S WHAT YOU A FUCKING DO...

SUCK YOU MUMMA TILL SHE RUN RED PUSSYOLE...

NEXT TIME START YOU OWN THREAD IF YOU WAAN DISS THE ARTIST...THE MAN POST HIM THREAD FI MEK GOOD AND LET OTHER PEOPLE KNOW THE ARTIST IS AVAILABLE TO VOICE AND YOU A TELL PEOPLE FI NUH VOICE THE ARTIST..

AS THE TUNE SEH....A MAN CAN MAD AND SICK, BUT WHEN HIM HEAD NUH GOOD, HIM WI FUCK MAN BATTY AND SUCK MAN HOOD....PUSSYOLE A MUSS YOUR DICK A GET SUCK OR A YOU A DO THE SUCKING.....WHICH ONE....GUH FOLD UP UNDA YOU MAN LONG COCKY AND LOWE THE YUTE HUSTLE...

BADMINDED PUSSY....FUCK OFF...AND NUH BADDA RESPOND CAUSE MI NUH INNA NUH CONVERSATION WID MAN WE A SUCK OFF NEXT MAN...

Carol City, Opa Locka, Liberty City, Overtown, Groveside, Lil Havana, Wynwood, Alapattah, Goulds-305

Jamaica All We Need Is Jus Cooperation
    2 New Man Fi Run Dis Election
    Cau Seaga A Bowcyat and PJ A Battyman!

--------------------------

SELECTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Unno a gwan like yuh forget bout them tune deh star!

MI SICK A HOW THE SYSTEM SET, SICK A HOW MI WAKE UP AN NUH DAMN MONEY NAAH.............

PULL UP THAT

BLOODCLOT ME FORGET THA ONE DEH!!!!!!!!!!

BOMBORED GABRIEL FI BUSS BACK AGAIN!

Da LION_HEART 116 yo all i have to say u lucky i am not in bahamas. nuff said.

HOW THE FUCK U GONNA COME ON MY THREAD AND DIS THE ARTIST. YOUR FUCKING LUCKY YOU DON'T LIVE IN TEH SAME AREA AS ME, YOU FUCKING PUSSY!

GO SUCK OFF PREDATOR AND KIPRICH IF U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE COUNTERACTION.

AND TO LET YOU KNOW I WROTE THAT TUNE COUNTERACTING PREDATOR, AND PRODUCED BOTH COUNTERACTIONS. SO CALL ME AND TELL ME WHAT THE REAL PROBLEM IS. 914-953-1748

Originally posted by Scarhead OG
    Jamaica All We Need Is Jus Cooperation
    2 New Man Fi Run Dis Election
    Cau Seaga A Bowcyat and PJ A Battyman!

--------------------------

SELECTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Unno a gwan like yuh forget bout them tune deh star!

I memba da tune, and I rate it. I jus sayin da yute shoulda stick to dem kinda tune instead a tryin to war predator (who is a small time artist anyway) da war ting and him dont mix

Originally posted by Countryman
    MI SICK A HOW THE SYSTEM SET, SICK A HOW MI WAKE UP AN NUH DAMN MONEY NAAH.............

PULL UP THAT
    YEAH NOW THAT TUNE IS TOUGH LYRICALLY!!!!

we nuh fi fusss, we nuh fi fight..

u know the "cooperation tune" is what practically ended his career, i guess u cant discredit the politicians, and get off that easy.. them man deh nearly locked him outta the bizness.. all to this day some producers wont voice the yute cause they dont want to deal with any bullsht from them people deh...

oh another thing.. for those that dont know this yute madddawg, HE DONT MAKE A PENNY OFFA THESE DUBPLATES!!!!!!! whatever money is sent straight to Gabriel, you can even ask the artist yourself.... he's just a clean heart yute trying to help out the younger artists.. and if u think a Gabriel alone him trying to help out, ask him for Raegan, Desparado, Rally Bopp, Zumjay, and a shiiiitload of other artists, but the yute is trying to push the younger ones.... he got the links for the big artist too but thats not his objective... and if u no believe that sht ask the dozens of sounds who already voiced them artists... he just offer the link, and availability.. straight!

I jus sayin da yute shoulda stick to dem kinda tune instead a tryin to war predator (who is a small time artist anyway) da war ting and him dont mix
    I guess u didnt see Sting????

cause when he did the counteraction to head nuh good he get called out 3 more times FROM THE CROWD!!!! so it seems the people who were there were feeling the war thing..

there's a wise saying and it goes "its better to keep quiet, and let people think u are a fool than to talk and prove them right"

Originally posted by madddawg
    Da LION_HEART 116 yo all i have to say u lucky i am not in bahamas. nuff said.

HOW THE FUCK U GONNA COME ON MY THREAD AND DIS THE ARTIST. YOUR FUCKING LUCKY YOU DON'T LIVE IN TEH SAME AREA AS ME, YOU FUCKING PUSSY!

GO SUCK OFF PREDATOR AND KIPRICH IF U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE COUNTERACTION.

AND TO LET YOU KNOW I WROTE THAT TUNE COUNTERACTING PREDATOR, AND PRODUCED BOTH COUNTERACTIONS. SO CALL ME AND TELL ME WHAT THE REAL PROBLEM IS. 914-953-1748

watch wha U say how U say and who U say it to, botu I lucky U een in a BAHAMAS. take ya time solja, cuz like CAPLETON say " if U want me get dangerrous, jus pop of ya gun first, den see a who fa head ago burst .............jus run off ya mouth first and see a who fa head ago burst ". HOW u tink U could come to my town and trouble me...........U mussy lick ya fudda muckin head.

easy wid da threats cuz truss me, U dont want take it there.

far as gabriel go, all I say is I neva like da counteraction and he flop by tryin da war ting. das how I see it, I kno erry 1 een gon agree, but das jus my opinion. my opinion dont really matter so why y'all take it to heart

qb1...........I see sting, but dat still dont make me like da counteraction no more dan b4. is jus my opinion still

so cuz I dont like a certain tune by gabriel dat make me a fool da I dem simple bad bad if U believe dat...........my middle name is WISDOM

da cooperation tune wicked and he have a couple more I rate, but to me, da war ting dont fit he djing style

which tunes do u rate?

Originally posted by Countryman
    Da LION_HEART 116,

YOU IS A BIG PUSSYOLE...

PUSSYOLE...IF YOU NUH RATE GABRIEL...THEN COME OUT A THE MAN BLOODCLAAT THREAD...YOU A TALK BOUT YOU NAAH TRY FLOP THE MAN HUSTLE AND THAT'S WHAT YOU A FUCKING DO...

SUCK YOU MUMMA TILL SHE RUN RED PUSSYOLE...

NEXT TIME START YOU OWN THREAD IF YOU WAAN DISS THE ARTIST...THE MAN POST HIM THREAD FI MEK GOOD AND LET OTHER PEOPLE KNOW THE ARTIST IS AVAILABLE TO VOICE AND YOU A TELL PEOPLE FI NUH VOICE THE ARTIST..

AS THE TUNE SEH....A MAN CAN MAD AND SICK, BUT WHEN HIM HEAD NUH GOOD, HIM WI FUCK MAN BATTY AND SUCK MAN HOOD....PUSSYOLE A MUSS YOUR DICK A GET SUCK OR A YOU A DO THE SUCKING.....WHICH ONE....GUH FOLD UP UNDA YOU MAN LONG COCKY AND LOWE THE YUTE HUSTLE...

BADMINDED PUSSY....FUCK OFF...AND NUH BADDA RESPOND CAUSE MI NUH INNA NUH CONVERSATION WID MAN WE A SUCK OFF NEXT MAN...

U is a real klown...................all I say is I dont like gabriel "war tunes" and U turn dat in to all kind a sissyism shame on U solja, U let me down

nah bredrin u aint a fool cause u dont rate him..
    u a fool cause first u say he aint got lyrics.. and people posted up his lyrics and proved u wrong..

then u say the war thing aint working for him (but u didn't say according to who? u or the fans).. and u were proved wrong again, cause the people dem nah stop give him forwards.. he couldnt leave the stage till every chorus, and verse was sung.. all when they went on to the interview u stil hear gabriel on stage in the 3rd verse, after the 2nd time they called him up....

if its OPINION say its ur opinion.. DONT go round acting like its FACTS, then switching to say its ur opinion.. just watch ur wording or make it clear that U dont rate him.. from ur speech "anyone who plays a gab tune is a fool" u were going on as if it was fact, and now u say u rate some of his tunes..
    do u see the hipocracy?

Originally posted by madddawg
    which tunes do u rate?

I dont kno da name of dem, I jus hear couple on mix cds b4, da tunes wh he perform at Kartel Party (2003) was tuff, most a dem had a concious vibe to it or it was a gyal tune, dem set I don't mind playin, but when I hear da first counteraction to predator, I lose respect fa him fa da simple fact dat he waste his potebtial on predator, den when kipirich draw him out, I understand a man gatta defend heself, but be fa real kipirich?? all kipp was doin was begin fa a lil hype. I tink gabriel shoulda jus let da kipirich tune dead off and focus on da concious type tune wha make his name in da first place

Originally posted by qb1
    nah bredrin u aint a fool cause u dont rate him..
    u a fool cause first u say he aint got lyrics.. and people posted up his lyrics and proved u wrong..

then u say the war thing aint working for him (but u didn't say according to who? u or the fans).. and u were proved wrong again, cause the people dem nah stop give him forwards.. he couldnt leave the stage till every chorus, and verse was sung.. all when they went on to the interview u stil hear gabriel on stage in the 3rd verse, after the 2nd time they called him up....

if its OPINION say its ur opinion.. DONT go round acting like its FACTS, then switching to say its ur opinion.. just watch ur wording or make it clear that U dont rate him.. from ur speech "anyone who plays a gab tune is a fool" u were going on as if it was fact, and now u say u rate some of his tunes..
    do u see the hipocracy?

if U read my first post all da way, U will see where I say " das jus how I see it "

I neva say he een gat no lyrics, I jus say I dont tink a war ting fit him das all...............go read da first post again

any one who pay fa a GABRIEL dub is a FUKKIN FOOL ........................
    save ya money , dont cut dat KLOWN
    da cooperation tune wicked and he have a couple more I rate, but to me, da war ting dont fit he djing style

hypocracy??

geez.. dont get all emotional cause of the fool fool thing, from u contradict ur staments.. im just correcting ur mistakes...

all now u dont changed ur story 3 times to fit, and it still dont fit so u must acquit..

large up sameway... no watch no face...

you only quote pieca a my post, U 4get da part where I say " das jus how I see it" dat means i jus my opinion ya see.
    my story neva change, I still dont like da counteraction

@ emotional.........U tink I give a fukk wha a next man tink bout wha I say dis shyt funny to me if anyting, is pussyhole COUNTRYMAN who take wha I say to heart and MADDAWG talkin but man lucky he een in da same place and ting from U send threats U is a joker..........if I gon do somethin I een gon talk bout it I jus gon do it

GABRIEL'S A GOOD YOUNG ARTIST WHO STILL HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO 'RISE UP'...STOP HATING ON THE YOUTH.

BLESS
    CEE

lion heart jus admit yu fucked up, cause yu straight dissed him bad all in size 48 font. jus say yu neva know who gabriel was till yu hear head haffi good and since yu a prolly a go round tell ppl yu head nuh good yu get vex. gabriel a di orignal poor people angel, and yu a talk bout yu rate his gal tunes when him only dj bout gal couple times. me rate him long time and me have a portion a dub from him and when man hear dem they shocked they neva notice him b4. im not here to sell dubs for maddog or anything cause i been had a direct link to him from long time but i lettin the ppl know a big dj that, kiprich and predators 15 minutes of fame and gimmick tune cant compare to gabriels lyrics

Originally posted by Lexus
    lion heart jus admit yu fucked up, cause yu straight dissed him bad all in size 48 font. jus say yu neva know who gabriel was till yu hear head haffi good and since yu a prolly a go round tell ppl yu head nuh good yu get vex. gabriel a di orignal poor people angel, and yu a talk bout yu rate his gal tunes when him only dj bout gal couple times. me rate him long time and me have a portion a dub from him and when man hear dem they shocked they neva notice him b4. im not here to sell dubs for maddog or anything cause i been had a direct link to him from long time but i lettin the ppl know a big dj that, kiprich and predators 15 minutes of fame and gimmick tune cant compare to gabriels lyrics

I kno bout Gabriel from rouund 2002, I sure I een hear all his tunes, but I hear enough. I already say most a da tunes I hear from him had a concious vibe to dem, and da odda few was gyal tunes ( maybe 3 or 4 ).
    I say he flop cuz he waste his potential on two artist wha don't have no stripes.

All what I say in my post was just my opinion still. Even da biggest artist have a couple fuckery tunes, but dey usually stay focus on da type of tune wha get dem where dey is. erry 1 kno say kipirich was jus lookin fa a lil hype, so I dont see why a artist like GAbriel who had potential waste it on a joker like Kipirich.

who has links for apple gabriel??
    Smoke that high grade everyday!!
    DOING FREE SIGS FOR DHR BOARDIES
    Sample Designs Here

Yo big up Madd Dawg and Gabriel str8....