Sponsored Ad
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 45 SHOP LOCK RETURNS FRI MAY 26TH

Garnet silk nah save no sound dance was lame simple

Well well well i can only giv a early part of da dance review as i left early i seen 1 gal i use to fuck in da place and me garn beat it down me just reach back me yard.
    Injection played 1st they rinsed out some jahcures,they played da jahcure that jahman got a big forward for at winner takes all that tune get rid off from early.injection 1st round to me was not impressive......
    Jahman was 2nd and they played some local artists and vocals but there round was lame and it got cut short bcar peeps smoking and managment set off da fire alarm and every1 had to leave da building.soon after peeps were allowed back in.
    When i went back inside burndown were playing and git sone forwards.......
    I member injection 2nd round was more spicey they juggled some hardcore and some nowadays tune and got a few forwards.

After that me mind blurry bcar me buk up pon da gal and she start chat bare fuckry in my ears til me loose track of da dance.

Da 1st part of da dance was lazy but me hear soon after i left vibes did bill and it was more btween injection and burndown i heard jahman cudnt keep up da pace i dnt know how tru that is..

Me hear say injection tek da dance but i will leave da uk peeps who did there til da end to giv there tru verdict.

Oh bigup moneymaker,butu and da rass gud fe meet da i dem.

Then run down smokey

now i see why any live reporting never gwarn....

The best thing the British buy never gwaan wid nothing

Dance was shit! Injection kept to da same format with few irregulars thrown in
    Burndown play couple tune but nuttn fi get excited bout an
    Jahman hold dem own aswell.this was a real meet and greet!overall ratings

#Fuckery#

Mi rate the 45 concept, cause its bringing back the clash vibes.
    However I think its time that we have more 1vs 1.sort out all bad blood.
    The title here in the uk is STILL up for grab, as far a I can tell
    Any sound can claim that title as number one sound in uk,
    Since the so-call number sound is stuck in old routine and not
    Aggressively, putting away any,all takers/ fakers to the crown
    And declear Ur self the king of england, saxon put down the
    Crown for how many year now and STILL no one can take it
    Not even internal fighting unnu have fi contest for the crown.
    We all know who the king a NYC is Europe just crown a king
    We done know who the king fi yawn and the world is papa Jaro
    The saddest thing is uk can brag bout owns machine, and can't brag who the rightful king a England is
    Unnu suppose to be the next thing to Mecca as far as sound
    Culture goes but right now Ina my eyes a last place unnu a run
    Is time now unnu fi tex back what belongs to unnu UK sounds
    It's time to fcuking stand up

Yes Bobby and as thi ting start buil back then the clash them start fe happen. The way of declaring the UK N01 used to be UK Cup Clash. Now what we need is sounds fe string up and start war moor often, one, one and no joke ting or skin teet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffness View Post
    Yes Bobby and as thi ting start buil back then the clash them start fe happen. The way of declaring the UK N01 used to be UK Cup Clash. Now what we need is sounds fe string up and start war moor often, one, one and no joke ting or skin teet.
    How can that be no the African them HOLD the CUP, right now ? The same uk cup your talking about is the same one that give them owna uk sounds a fight ?! UK sound fans seems to give more rating to alien sounds than here own. UK sounds ave a lot of work to do.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBYDIDIT View Post
    How can that be no the African them HOLD the CUP, right now ? The same uk cup your talking about is the same one that give them owna uk sounds a fight ?! UK sound fans seems to give more rating to alien sounds than here own. UK sounds ave a lot of work to do.
    WOW so this is still hurting someone....?
    Who Jah Bless, No man curse...Allahu Akbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Jah Mbar View Post
    I care not just a question

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBYDIDIT View Post
    No Bobby that was Chin version of the UK Cup Clash which was just the UK version of World Cup Clash. The original concept came from here and was strictly UK Sounds, you should know that one deh.

The UK is slowly but surely coming back up and once some moor venues are found then clash will start happen moor regular. Do not forget the three sound clash coming up between Sovereign vs Will Powa vs Ghetto Genius. Sounds will start clashing again and that is fe sure.

You have it twisted and wrong mi bruda.

You have it twisted and wrong mi bruda.
    Alrite, I hear u....
    Who Jah Bless, No man curse...Allahu Akbar!

Shashamane were awarded World Cup Clash NOT UK Cup Clash

Jinglish mi nah talk about the UK Cup that chin tief like the world clash and used over here. I am dealing with the UK's original way of sekkling all scores and deciding who ah thi N01. If you do not know then go check it out, ca come like is not many of unno know how the UK run.

the uk cup clash we know off frm 2k2 was jus a version of the original world clash frm 93 94... if i member rightly correct me if im wrong but the original uk cup clash used to keep in birmingham 91 92 and 93 handsworth leisure centre im sure the last real uk cup clash was saxon vs luv injection vs sterophonic vs kebra negus

Jinglish mi nah talk about the UK Cup that chin tief like the world clash and used over here. I am dealing with the UK's original way of sekkling all scores and deciding who ah thi N01. If you do not know then go check it out, ca come like is not many of unno know how the UK run.
    Quote Originally Posted by will powa View Post
    the uk cup clash we know off frm 2k2 was jus a version of the original world clash frm 93 94... if i member rightly correct me if im wrong but the original uk cup clash used to keep in birmingham 91 92 and 93 handsworth leisure centre im sure the last real uk cup clash was saxon vs luv injection vs sterophonic vs kebra negus
    I was correcting JahMbar. He incorrectly implied Shashamane won UK Cup Clash.

Sekkle.

So wait , mean to tell me no word throwing to spice up proceedings jus ah nite. Of pure pleasantries

For Papa Biggz say it was shirt it musta been bad..............What was the turn out like?

Any highlights?

Audio...?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinglish View Post
    I was correcting JahMbar. He incorrectly implied Shashamane won UK Cup Clash.

Sekkle.
    Kool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ital View Post
    So wait , mean to tell me no word throwing to spice up proceedings jus ah nite. Of pure pleasantries
    That mi ah seh Ital, sound come yah and pure pleasantries. Them nuh get put under pressure and no word or dubplate fling inna them direction.

Quote Originally Posted by will powa View Post
    Will powa that is the one mi ah talk about. Now the sounds that are still around need fe start organising tings better and buil up the UK's clashes again, in order to establish who is the UK's N01 sound, because come like everybody is waiting on the other rather than just clashing it out.

A next ting is when the farrin sounds come yah, they know sumpn is here waiting for them if they step outta line or feel nuttin deyah fe dun them raass.

Right pan the nail king a deso it fi start

Bobby you dun seh it alreadi. Saxon put down the clash Injection are supposed to be the UK's N01 sound, there is no way Burning Down shoulda come yah and not get a dubplate chopping or some words dash thier way. From what mi read so far, it come like they got the red carpet treatment.

Real talk that iyah. I wish some of these so call king sound are no 1 sound would use the babe face mentality.any sound come ina YOH yard juggling are no juggling them fi know say a bad man town them ina and tune affi play. Mi rate babe face fi that.

well what i can say is turn out was good, no big forwards ... injection anumber one no doubt about this ... that was juss an easy dance fi dem and the 2 others had some opportunities to show the people what they are able to do but they miss the occasion ...

party had some difficulties to start because of fire alarm and nobody was able to really start the war ting ... thanks to kazu (the man from burndown) he was the most warrish but only scream and cuss and no real argument unfortunately ... selection was mainly dancehall and new tunes ... some rass tunes didi play and he was the first one to start throwing words .... well the ting is that he was not able to connek with crowd but still him a launch di attack and try a ting ... musically speaking the japanse man play some nice tunes but nutting special and a lot of regular tings plus there was no speech coming from him that really hit the crowd ... i guess this man is full of tunes but he was not able to find the right tune at right time with the right speech and kina rush out the ting ...

jah man play nice in my opinion ... they were very nervous tho and no big speech come from them .... i mean "i am winner takes all champion" and " i will play 3 dead artists on the same riddim" is not an argument for me .... i kinda expected more of them cause it was really the night they had to prove the people them part of premiere league .. they miss this occasion aswell ..

injection is number 1 that's all i can say ... big up zuckie, billy and the crew ... it was kinda easy fi dem but big up still cause billy get bak to burndown with some good speeches and they play some rass anthem and tunes ... i was not disappointed by dem but i juss feel they would prefer to have some more challenge ... str8 sunday walk for the big man dem ... it still good to see a big sound building a real vibes mixing good tunes and real meaning

big up all the the breddrin from the fraternity still .... it was nice to meet some of you guys ... i really look forward to nexx dance yasso ... mi luv the vibes up deh mi cyan lie ... respect!
    Last edited by magic b; 05-25-2013 at 04:22 PM.
    >>>>>>>>>> WWW.MAGICTUTS.CH <<<<<<<<<<<<
    >>>>>> WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MAGICTUTS <<<<<<<

jahman had everyting fi proove last nite...so dem shoulda try dictate di pace fi di dance!
    mi nu kno nuttin bout burndown so....?
    but meet and greet ting a fuckry!

Quote Originally Posted by PAPA BIGGZ View Post
    Dance was shit! Injection kept to da same format with few irregulars thrown in
    Burndown play couple tune but nuttn fi get excited bout an
    Jahman hold dem own aswell.this was a real meet and greet!overall ratings

#Fuckery#
    Well put Biggz...

Injection played their usual way just cool and easy with a few anthems thrown in. They had nothing to prove so Jahman and Burndown should have taken it to them but it wasn't so.
    Sorry Jahman I rate Hype as a selecta but on last night showing if they had played like that at winner takes all you wouldn't be champion now. You win a trophy so step up your game , Give Billy a test. You missed a trick there.

Burn down it's your first time in UK and you bawling say you best thing out a Japan, think again as you played couple good tunes but noting too tuff. Probably their biggest was the Wyclef which seems to be a trait from Japan. Oh and the Junior Gong.

Sounds if you going to Birmingstrong to test Injection forget the niceness and work Billy. He took the piss out of Burn Down and Jahman all night.

Dance was boring, Best part was the alarm going off and watching people outside wid out any coat a shiver...

Injection fe stop joke with them sounds and just lock them arf simple as that.

Jahman Nuclear unno deh inna thi spotlight proper now after your win in the winner takes all clash, you got a chance to step up and show the people it wasn't a one off but never took it, unno better not just sit down pon the one win and think ah that, because that isn't what the UK expects from a champion.

Injection fe stop joke with them sounds and just lock them arf simple as that.

Jahman Nuclear unno deh inna thi spotlight proper now after your win in the winner takes all clash, you got a chance to step up and show the people it wasn't a one off but never took it, unno better not just sit down pon the one win and think ah that, because that isn't what the UK expects from a champion.
    I wish Injection would just lock off dem sounds instead of play play with them. I enjoy di dance still cause nuff new tune get play from Burn Down, and Injection. Big up di youth from Burn Down cause mi rate him fi come a Birmingham 45 shop lock cause it is a intimidating atmosphere no lights and ting, even jahman play like dem nervous was very disappointed with them.

Nuff respect to the whole DHR peeps mi see Papa Biggs, S don, moneymaker, magic B, Junior P

Bless
    Last edited by Shabba Demus; 05-26-2013 at 11:32 AM.
    SHABBA...

Are sound man are they intimidated by the atmosphere are by LUV INJECTION in Birmingham ?

Love injection 45 shop lock #clash #loveinjection http://www.keek.com/!XPnkcab

45 shop lock brun down http://www.keek.com/!A3pkcab

Quote Originally Posted by magic b View Post
    well what i can say is turn out was good, no big forwards ... injection anumber one no doubt about this ... that was juss an easy dance fi dem and the 2 others had some opportunities to show the people what they are able to do but they miss the occasion ...

party had some difficulties to start because of fire alarm and nobody was able to really start the war ting ... thanks to kazu (the man from burndown) he was the most warrish but only scream and cuss and no real argument unfortunately ... selection was mainly dancehall and new tunes ... some rass tunes didi play and he was the first one to start throwing words .... well the ting is that he was not able to connek with crowd but still him a launch di attack and try a ting ... musically speaking the japanse man play some nice tunes but nutting special and a lot of regular tings plus there was no speech coming from him that really hit the crowd ... i guess this man is full of tunes but he was not able to find the right tune at right time with the right speech and kina rush out the ting ...

jah man play nice in my opinion ... they were very nervous tho and no big speech come from them .... i mean "i am winner takes all champion" and " i will play 3 dead artists on the same riddim" is not an argument for me .... i kinda expected more of them cause it was really the night they had to prove the people them part of premiere league .. they miss this occasion aswell ..

injection is number 1 that's all i can say ... big up zuckie, billy and the crew ... it was kinda easy fi dem but big up still cause billy get bak to burndown with some good speeches and they play some rass anthem and tunes ... i was not disappointed by dem but i juss feel they would prefer to have some more challenge ... str8 sunday walk for the big man dem ... it still good to see a big sound building a real vibes mixing good tunes and real meaning

big up all the the breddrin from the fraternity still .... it was nice to meet some of you guys ... i really look forward to nexx dance yasso ... mi luv the vibes up deh mi cyan lie ... respect!

respeck bredrin, i was kinda frass so reasoning did short but a so burning strang stay, no bias ting yahso!!!

we rate sound on performance!!!!!!!
    who nuh like reggae music......

Confused1 why the silence?

dis still a gwarn weekend?

Yes me lion moneymaker
    It still agwaan.........I dnt expect any of these sounds to start war morelike hardcore juggling.........I wana see what observer agwaan wid bcar them not too long come back pon rd.......... bad intention have 1 serious sound system.

Scratchchin thanks for that

Quote Originally Posted by s don View Post
    Yes me lion moneymaker
    It still agwaan.........I dnt expect any of these sounds to start war morelike hardcore juggling.........I wana see what observer agwaan wid bcar them not too long come back pon rd.......... bad intention have 1 serious sound system.
    funny you should say that cos i want hear that machine too and hear what zerba dem a deal wid. i keep heaaring the odd tune hear and there but not heard them play out dubplate style for a long while

Quote Originally Posted by s don View Post
    Yes me lion moneymaker
    dem could start a full scale fuckin riot bredrin...it dont mean shit if audio no release after the event!lol..