Sponsored Ad
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: WINNER TAKES ALL SOUND CLASH

Default WINNER TAKES ALL SOUND CLASH

SOUND CLASH - WINNER TAKES ALL £3000 CASH PRIZE.

SATURDAY 27TH APRIL 2013, THE CITY SUITE, 80 WHARF STREET SOUTH, LEICESTER, LE1 2AA

KING TUBBY'S VS PLATINUM CARTEL VS CLASSIQUE SOUND VS LITTLE SAMPLE VS JAHMAN NUCLEAR VS NATURAL AFFAIR.

GUEST SOUND V. ROCKET SOUND, COMPARE CHIN

KING ADDIES VS V-ROCKET IS WELL OVER DUE..MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

STOP FRIENDING UP THE THING!!..

To many sounds this come like ah circus ting....

Its getting closer to the big clash in UK

King addies vs v rocket In a london tune fi unnu money
    Mek it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Roaring Lion View Post
    Its getting closer to the big clash in UK

Im still waiting to hear bout di World Cup Clash inna di Uk

ok ... how long the rounds
    On My Grave They Will Write In

Green This Was Not A Man But A Fucking Machine!!!

[QUOTE=nuclear inferno;4266200]ok ... how long 1st round 10 min none elimination... round 2 is 10 min round two sounds go ...round 3 strictly vocals one sound goes ... Round 4 ...15 min strictly 45's last round one fe one.... not enough time fe see a real sound shine rounds to sort

deh yah from before, KT88 was a big titty gal!

How the UK boardies talking about a clash in New York in June & ignoring this?
    Winner Takes All seems dry & no hype to blood baart. Mek mi stir up the pot. Who wan vex fi vex!

Classique the only previous winner. I really don’t know about this Sound, they won in 2003 & then embarrassed themselves in UK Cup & New York worldclash 2004. I also seen them get kick up from Sample the following year in a simple clash. It made it look like Winning WTA was a fluke. But 8 years is a long time so they should have regrouped, gained some more depth & be ready to go hard again. After all if they could win it once they could do it again, but I honestly don't think they will do it. But watch out for them & Sample in the early rounds I also think Tubbys will go for Classique & Classique will look a early stripe giving someone some early kicks. Otherwise I predict they gone from first elimination.

King Tubbys, runner up twice & semi finalists once. Is the only Sound to compete in all three previous Winner Takes All. This sound is the veteran, the most experienced & always starts very strong & has many big artists dead & alive. If Bucky is the MC then he will be a problem for everybody. Any Sound that wants to win, will have to match & then take out Tubbys early or at least make them play out their big singing belly tunes before Dub fi Dub! This will be Tubbys best chance, I can't see them losing Dub fi Dub again with any of these Sounds. So they're my favorite to win. If they don't win then they should give up Soundclash because it look away’s if they can't dominant youngsters.

Jahman Nuclear semi finalists 2004. DJHype gwan very good the last showing in Winner Takes All. Only Immortal stopped them with a fatal sucker head punch, but the truth is Jahman didn't actually flop all clash. DJ Hype usually MCs & Select for himself (so the youth have talent) & always does well & lives up to his name. Jahman weakness has been modern juggling tunes. If they can survive the early rounds they can get stronger as the bigger tunes come into play, or if smart offer something different to the rest.

Little Sample took part in one Winner Takes All 2005 & got Knocked out early, but have had a very good year last year, plus there main asset is a strong fan base. They beat Will Powa convincing but was disappointing against Injection, so they still have a lot to learn. Like they will need strong focused selection every single round. The all over the place selecting of Injection clash won't work in this format. Also the swapping of MC, will work against them. From you slip, in any round you gone! Mek me say, if Sample use the MC from the Injection clash they will lose before them start.

Natural Affair have strong links & been creeping up & making waves with impressive audio, but this will be the first time in this format of clash & at this level. I know they have tunes, a decent MC & will be well prepared no doubt about that. My question is how will they adopted & select under the pressure of a ever changing clash.

Platinum Cartel is the London up & coming Sound. But have they clashed outside London or on a big stage before? I don't think you can have them as anything in this other than rank underdogs.

How is the clash going to go? I don't know, however it will be no easy walk for any Sound. Tubbys have never been knocked out early. So I see them in at least the third round . I see Little Sample fans carrying them through the rounds, I also feel those same fans may help Classique. There is no Birmingham Sounds in this clash, but both Jahman Nuclear & Natural Affair have close affiliations with the UK clash capital. So who ever out of the two can rally Birmingham massive will have a strong support. Platinum Cartel I really don't know, they are going to need fans & tunes. Hopefully Tubbys London massive will support Cartel. When you check it, the clash is divided North, Midlands & South(London).

I think if the clash follows the usual format, Platinum Cartel & Classique will get eliminated first. then probably Jahman Nuclear will run out of steam. Leaving Little Sample, Natural Affair the two Sounds working the hardest to buss this year in the final against Tubbys. Saying that I have seen big favorite Will Powa drop out early in two consecutive years. So anything can happen!
    sound no have sense,
    a de selecta dat deh behind it!
    stan noy, to to tweng!

good and relevant analysis ... but time will tell k-klash ... i expect Pk to be the element of surprise caus as you said anything can happen ... and concerning tubbys i think bucky is no longer in the crew so they will forward with scrappa as an MC ... both london crew are rolling to leicester with a coach full of fans so i really think the place will be ram ... longtime people a look forward to this ... WAR IS ON!
    >>>>>>>>>> WWW.MAGICTUTS.CH <<<<<<<<<<<<
    >>>>>> WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MAGICTUTS <<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by k-Klash View Post
    How the UK boardies talking about a clash in New York in June & ignoring this?
    Winner Takes All seems dry & no hype to blood baart. Mek mi stir up the pot. Who wan vex fi vex!

Classique the only previous winner. I really don’t know about this Sound, they won in 2003 & then embarrassed themselves in UK Cup & New York worldclash 2004. I also seen them get kick up from Sample the following year in a simple clash. It made it look like Winning WTA was a fluke. But 8 years is a long time so they should have regrouped, gained some more depth & be ready to go hard again. After all if they could win it once they could do it again, but I honestly don't think they will do it. But watch out for them & Sample in the early rounds I also think Tubbys will go for Classique & Classique will look a early stripe giving someone some early kicks. Otherwise I predict they gone from first elimination.

King Tubbys, runner up twice & semi finalists once. Is the only Sound to compete in all three previous Winner Takes All. This sound is the veteran, the most experienced & always starts very strong & has many big artists dead & alive. If Bucky is the MC then he will be a problem for everybody. Any Sound that wants to win, will have to match & then take out Tubbys early or at least make them play out their big singing belly tunes before Dub fi Dub! This will be Tubbys best chance, I can't see them losing Dub fi Dub again with any of these Sounds. So they're my favorite to win. If they don't win then they should give up Soundclash because it look away’s if they can't dominant youngsters.

Jahman Nuclear semi finalists 2004. DJHype gwan very good the last showing in Winner Takes All. Only Immortal stopped them with a fatal sucker head punch, but the truth is Jahman didn't actually flop all clash. DJ Hype usually MCs & Select for himself (so the youth have talent) & always does well & lives up to his name. Jahman weakness has been modern juggling tunes. If they can survive the early rounds they can get stronger as the bigger tunes come into play, or if smart offer something different to the rest.

Little Sample took part in one Winner Takes All 2005 & got Knocked out early, but have had a very good year last year, plus there main asset is a strong fan base. They beat Will Powa convincing but was disappointing against Injection, so they still have a lot to learn. Like they will need strong focused selection every single round. The all over the place selecting of Injection clash won't work in this format. Also the swapping of MC, will work against them. From you slip, in any round you gone! Mek me say, if Sample use the MC from the Injection clash they will lose before them start.

Natural Affair have strong links & been creeping up & making waves with impressive audio, but this will be the first time in this format of clash & at this level. I know they have tunes, a decent MC & will be well prepared no doubt about that. My question is how will they adopted & select under the pressure of a ever changing clash.

Platinum Cartel is the London up & coming Sound. But have they clashed outside London or on a big stage before? I don't think you can have them as anything in this other than rank underdogs.

How is the clash going to go? I don't know, however it will be no easy walk for any Sound. Tubbys have never been knocked out early. So I see them in at least the third round . I see Little Sample fans carrying them through the rounds, I also feel those same fans may help Classique. There is no Birmingham Sounds in this clash, but both Jahman Nuclear & Natural Affair have close affiliations with the UK clash capital. So who ever out of the two can rally Birmingham massive will have a strong support. Platinum Cartel I really don't know, they are going to need fans & tunes. Hopefully Tubbys London massive will support Cartel. When you check it, the clash is divided North, Midlands & South(London).

I think if the clash follows the usual format, Platinum Cartel & Classique will get eliminated first. then probably Jahman Nuclear will run out of steam. Leaving Little Sample, Natural Affair the two Sounds working the hardest to buss this year in the final against Tubbys. Saying that I have seen big favorite Will Powa drop out early in two consecutive years. So anything can happen!
    Love the 'Football Focus' style preview analysis bruv! My prediction is that if Classique look at everything u have put and take it into consideration, it should be the catalyst for a win! IMO its theirs to lose. Tubby's I think will follow tradition and throw it away in some way shape or form, something about that soundcrew/selecting style just means that they dont get the best out of the box(es) that tubbys has. Natural Affair could in theory blow the competition apart along with sample and both be in the finals if you go on current form but I think sample has the edge just about because of the crowd that they always roll out with. Jahman is always dangerous. Just like you said if he gets to vocal round he can go all the way and upset the status quo. Platinum cartel are the wild card. If theyre smart they shoul dgain th emost out of the clash without even winning just by making a good showing and putting themselves on the UK clash map.

If i had to call a winner from early .... bwoooy .. im sayin Natural Affair. They have enough of all of the elements needed to do it they just need to stay focused and most importantly BRING YUH PEOPLE DEM!!
    So Hardcore like quick draw McGrawth! F@ck what you hear, you aint heard this before!!

Ready mi Ready...
    Leicester tun up Satday..truss

​BirmingStrong.. a de suh Injection come from..

Closest thing me have a Birmingham a jah man and natural affair big up .... Zylo a natural affair me warn win keep de cup in de midlands me say

Winner Takes All 2013 Preview Interviews

Classique

Little Sample

respect for the work gibbo
    >>>>>>>>>> WWW.MAGICTUTS.CH <<<<<<<<<<<<
    >>>>>> WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/MAGICTUTS <<<<<<<

Big up gibbo real work to buil the vibes for the clash.

This one is close but mi going go for the new blood Natural Affair vs Little Sample inna thi final.

Should be a wicked clash, not sure if I'm going yet though... Something is telling me to save my £20 and £30 petrol money after the last clash at Camden Rock!

I see Natural Affair or Little Sample in the dub fi dub too

Classique is a longtime UK sound but their last couple clash before they park up was terrible , I watched a video wid dem on YouTube getting boo out of UK cup clash... If the cobwebs nuh clean off right then they won't get past second round

I've heard Jahman nuclear a few times and everytime I have I been bored, they don't have the killer instinct to me and the box is too regular ... The mc soft like butter, big dem up though cause they have a nice machine. New choon was always a problem, I remember some splice on a old audio with Luv Injection. First and second round will be sticky for dem, new song need to fire.

Platinum Kartel is a well rounded sound, they keep the box quite up to date. I'm sure they will rinse couple customs from London artist Baby Boom and some others. Their mc Challis is good but I'm not sure if the Riddims they use with certain songs will work, it's like they just fling Romain Virgo on the Hypocrites Riddim or another old Riddim and not chose the right song to fit it

King Tubbys is a very boasy sound, I see them clash Natural affair before and they got KILL OFF all night every round. When dub fi dub come they beg out the dance with 1 scratchy scratchy Garnett Silk and 1 Dennis Brown.
    They shouldn't be in this clash, their too old. If they get to dub fi dub they could win by the couple pass away artists they have but then again they always struggle in rounds because they play too slow and their dubplates are cut on slow Riddims, the MC doesn't help much either. Their sound system is terrible also, them old tube amps need to dash away, boxes need a new paint job and the sound needs more mid range and top end...

Are the sounds playing on their own machines or is Valerie stringing up V rocket???

Little sample is a Bad sound, they definitely helped bring clash back in the UK. The switch MC ting and the splice dubs is their only problem. The last MC they used against Willpowa should be the main MC, the MC they using recently is too hype. He is the reason they lost against Luv Injection, jumping on injection speaker box and up in Billy face playing Starbwoy... Dash away the splice songs, use 1 mc per clash and them good. Could be a number one UK sound in the future

Natural affair a BAD sound now, I heard them before Squidly joined and they was terrible but now they are a serious sound. Nice machine and a dub box with nuff artist, I see them rasssss up King Tubbys with dubplates, sound system quality, speech and proffesionalism! The Sizzla and Tarrus Riley combo fuck up the place. The only problem I see with them is the selector can be quite slow to mix at times but other then that new choon deh deh

Little Sample vs Natural Affair in one fi one with Natural Affair winning the £3000, the 2 most active clash sounds in the UK right now. They deserve it

My bet for the night lol

Bless

One fe one little sample and Natural Affair done talk

Tomorrow nite a de show down five sounds dead and one winner with a new cup and. Pocket full a money

deh yah from before, KT88 was a big titty gal!

Got 4 seats on the clash bus rolling from Hockley tomorrow. Link me on Pm.
    sound no have sense,
    a de selecta dat deh behind it!
    stan noy, to to tweng!

Was going to say natural affair for the win but. ......

If little sample carry their fanbase then it could get sticky..

These sounds in the tune for tune and sample to take it due to bigger farwuds

For the Birmingham/West Brom clash fans, Wolverhampton coach will be picking up from outside Hawthorns @ 10pm sharp!! £10 per seat
    More info call : 07958471246
    Bless

Affair a tek this.....i wud like to c jahman nuclear represent........i aint got much hope for classique......hope sample nu jiggy out de ting i feel dem fan base alone a gu hold dem but time wil tel.......tubbys is da veteron sound in this clash but i feel there dubs aint gona talk til da lata rounds if dem get dat far.....platinum cartel is a sound dat nu impress me at all.

Chin diss UK for the last 3 week pon radio
    Lets hope he gets the badland welcome him deserve tonight..

Affair for the win

​BirmingStrong.. a de suh Injection come from..

Default The time has come!!!!!

Hope we can rely on our trusty revolving reporters live from Leicester TONIGHT!!!

What time does it finish?

Hoping to follow progress pon mobile...wonders of tech.....

Selecta G

Riddim kid deya live reporting!

V rocket sound a beat

Chin the ref hold a big boo when Valerie introduce him!!!

1st round a gwan now
    THE SPLICE DUB DETECTIVE & RIDDIM COLLECTOR

http://WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/RIDDIMKID

Quote Originally Posted by Docatee View Post
    Chin diss UK for the last 3 week pon radio
    Lets hope he gets the badland welcome him deserve tonight..

Affair for the win
    Doc you walk with some Bacon or Pork Chops fe thi rent ah dread?..in case him get hungry.....

The rent ah dread needs the real badlands welcome fe sure..

Quote Originally Posted by RiddimKid View Post

V rocket sound a beat

1st round a gwan now
    So nobody dash any pork at the rent ah dread yet?...

Quote Originally Posted by RiddimKid View Post

V rocket sound a beat

1st round a gwan now
    Respect updates would be nice heading back over the river in next 1hr so will track..........

Glad chin get the welcome him deserve

Selecta G
    REAL SOUND..........HAVE MACHINE not a MURSE

Hyper

Quote Originally Posted by Selecta_G View Post
    Respect updates would be nice heading back over the river in next 1hr so will track..........

Glad chin get the welcome him deserve

Selecta G
    WHo u tink ago win tonite
    send chin go back usa 2nd class flight pmsl

Like the Vibes that Jahman and Natural Affair bring to them TING...........so them a me head VOTE.......HEART would like fi see trophy head back a london just fi upset the APPLE cart a little so hoping SOuth London roll out deep..................

this is 6 sonds so a slip could be the end for any of the sounds and its a open field no clear FAVS

Selecta G

ps gotta love 2013 sitting in car outside bruv inlaws seeking info online

its 1.40am..any news??
    chimp get a guiness bokkling yet!

no disrespect but platiumkartel fe chuck off dem a woman beater trust me, better for king tubby fe tek dance!!!!!

Default them seh him get a booooooooo..fi geet his stage appearance

Quote Originally Posted by frenchiedan View Post
    its 1.40am..any news??
    chimp get a guiness bokkling yet!
    Chin ago smart enough me hope not fi say anything stupid pon stage.....the welcome boo will make him know his rep proceeds him....if him dis the crowd well bar ago empty fast

Selecta G

Hyper

cant understand y bacon chin a host the dance mad ting!!!!!! ALL i know if Saxon our Playmaker was there then it would be game over for the rest off dem!!!! big up saxon and playmaker Kaboom

Dance bore me to tears