Sponsored Ad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TOMMY LEE - UNCLE DEMON (OFFICIAL VIDEO) SHOOK

Default TOMMY LEE - UNCLE DEMON (OFFICIAL VIDEO) SHOOK

LEF DI WHOLE PLACE INNA SORROW

STANDING BLOODCLATT OVATION

what da fuck is dat? dis shit is corny !

Video mad, it match the song

THIS VIDEO IS FUCKING BAD GAZA TO DI FUCKING WORL.SHOOK! SHOOK! SHOOK!
    Last edited by trincity; 09-21-2012 at 07:16 PM.

Bravo. Gaza man crazy.

I say take it a step further and turn it into a movie.

SHK

Any bwoy put a foot a get SHOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardest and most wicked video since Mavado's "Last Night." And still 10 times harder and more unique. Hardest I've seen in 10 years.

BTW thanks for lifting the ban I will try to be less controversial and not post photos of sacrificed goat heads.

EDIT: Are those bare naked titties at :49-50? I rate this 11/10. Tommy Lee has potential to be the next Kartel if he polishes up his style a bit and doesn't chop anyone up with a machete.
    Last edited by ThreeStar; 09-21-2012 at 08:26 PM.

waah gwan tommy lee? di chune shatt! di video shatt! yuh run dancehall right now yuh fi ignore some people weh ah try tek some ah ur hype. SHOOK!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeStar View Post
    Hardest and most wicked video since Mavado's "Last Night." And still 10 times harder and more unique. Hardest I've seen in 10 years.

BTW thanks for lifting the ban I will try to be less controversial and not post photos of sacrificed goat heads.

EDIT: Are those bare naked titties at :49-50? I rate this 11/10. Tommy Lee has potential to be the next Kartel if he polishes up his style a bit and doesn't chop anyone up with a machete.
    Mi nuh know about him becoming the Next Teacha, he's just not lyrical enough imo. However his style is unique, and he is very creative and since he's young mi only expect more improvement from him.

Are people seeing the same video as me? How corny is this? This is what is running Jamaica right now?

Shocking

WOW THATS SOME STATEMENT THERE

Quote Originally Posted by CubanYute View Post
    Mi nuh know about him becoming the Next Teacha, he's just not lyrical enough imo. However his style is unique, and he is very creative and since he's young mi only expect more improvement from him.
    Not yet. His voice isn't versatile enough. But with time maybe he can refine it. Rmember Addi started as a DJ and then switched it up to singing and that is really when he started to get a lot of hype.

On the other hand - I can't say much good abotu most of Tommy Lee's work. It could go exactly the opposite way, almost like Potential Kidd. One big hit, runnng things, the slowly fading off. If he can't keep up the same quality of this - and furthermore improve - he's not going to make it.

Not yet. His voice isn't versatile enough. But with time maybe he can refine it. Rmember Addi started as a DJ and then switched it up to singing and that is really when he started to get a lot of hype.

On the other hand - I can't say much good abotu most of Tommy Lee's work. It could go exactly the opposite way, almost like Potential Kidd. One big hit, runnng things, the slowly fading off. If he can't keep up the same quality of this - and furthermore improve - he's not going to make it.

Well di ting is Tommy Lee already has nuff songs that ppl rate so I think he's already far past being a "One hit wonder", but I do agree with what you ah say for the most part. For me personally, everytime he comes out with a new chune I'm excited to hear it. Simply because his style is so unique mi know mi ago hear something like I've never heard before. Look at songs like "Shelly Christmas, War wi di Dead, Uncle Demon, Tom and Jerry etc" All of those songs have different concepts than most ppl are used to. I'm not saying they're totally different, but for example a simple badman chune will say something like "Diss Badman yuh get gunshot". While Tommy Lee on the other hand will say "Mi send mi dead friend them come shoot yuh inna crowd", same result (killing) but a much different style.

Which is exactly why sum ppl don't like him and feel that someone should bun him out...but still mi nah see no reason why Tommy won't be around for a long time. He just haffi continue to try fi improve (like you said) and also every now and then tek a break from the Badman/Evil Chunes and do some positive chunes (We Want Paper, Holding out the pressure etc). Its obvious to me what he talks about inna him songs is stuff influenced from movies and his imagination, but not everyone thinks that way. There are ppl who seriously think he's a devil worshiper and evil. So him doing some positive music is necessary.

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug"
    "Me read me own a scripture me nuh need nuh need no PREACHA, If you educate uself u nuh need nuh TEACHA"

Well di ting is Tommy Lee already has nuff songs that ppl rate so I think he's already far past being a "One hit wonder", but I do agree with what you ah say for the most part. For me personally, everytime he comes out with a new chune I'm excited to hear it. Simply because his style is so unique mi know mi ago hear something like I've never heard before. Look at songs like "Shelly Christmas, War wi di Dead, Uncle Demon, Tom and Jerry etc" All of those songs have different concepts than most ppl are used to. I'm not saying they're totally different, but for example a simple badman chune will say something like "Diss Badman yuh get gunshot". While Tommy Lee on the other hand will say "Mi send mi dead friend them come shoot yuh inna crowd", same result (killing) but a much different style.

Which is exactly why sum ppl don't like him and feel that someone should bun him out...but still mi nah see no reason why Tommy won't be around for a long time. He just haffi continue to try fi improve (like you said) and also every now and then tek a break from the Badman/Evil Chunes and do some positive chunes (We Want Paper, Holding out the pressure etc). Its obvious to me what he talks about inna him songs is stuff influenced from movies and his imagination, but not everyone thinks that way. There are ppl who seriously think he's a devil worshiper and evil. So him doing some positive music is necessary.
    Which is a win-win for him. He has gain more listeners some of who are just waitin to see if his next song will be as "demonic" as this one.

How madddd would it be if he was to make a tune like fi dmx "Damien" song?

Any way Shook!!!!

homo

:: A Weh di BLOOTCLAAT DAT????

Is this what Dancehall has come down too..

Pure shit like this..??

For years me see Dancehall slowly start change..

Man start some raas tight pants inna Dancehall.. at one time dat never could a gwaan.. me nah feel no shame to say a batty man ting day.. man pants haffi have room. Man fe stop trace like some bloodklaat gal!

But me never did a imagine dat Dancehall would stoop down to the rubbish I just seen above.. I couldnt even watch or listen to the whole video.

How the raas people like to see some demonic evil devil worshipping shit?

When you see the Angel of Death come to tek your soul then a man a go realise that the devil cant save your bloodklaat a raas!!

Sad.. Sad.. Sad..

Imagine if Tommy Lee walk into a Jaro dance in the 80's or 90's dressed like that and start DJ'ing that shit.. the whole of Spanglers Crew would beat him till him start bawl for his Mamma!

Quote Originally Posted by 1ofus View Post
    Which is a win-win for him. He has gain more listeners some of who are just waitin to see if his next song will be as "demonic" as this one.
    He set the bar very high for himself. Now people are going to be expecting something equally demonic and wicked. If he doesn't deliver they are going to be disappointed. I don't know how he is going to top this.

ah dis dancehall gone to??? SMH what da fck dis pussyhole promoting devil workshipping look at 1:00 Baphomet face, me cyaan believe seh people promoting this garbage

Thumbs down

This shit looks like a video tutorial for an obeah man...

Default #SparTaKing

BLeSsed MontecRisTo(no disresPeck aT aLL fiYa!).....but this is one of the mOst SENSIBLE deScriptions of the #SparTaKing I've seen onLine......From yuh briNg up 'SheLLey ChriStmas' mi know yuh know the leVels.....daT an 'Scourge of God' aRe my faVourites sO far.........Him tiNg diFFerent a way....aLL 'Too LaTe' a sHow yuh him haVe a taLent...! PoTenTiaL Kidd neVa' reaLLy had it...."A yah so niCe" did Luke warm at beSt.....as we can teLL now......not that taLented in reaLity.......If Tommy LeeRV does weLL aT JamwOrLd( GaZa pLaCe ), 2013 loCk for him.........see another PSYCHO bad man sOng ya.....

LiCence to Kill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-2v...e_gdata_player

Quote Originally Posted by problem child View Post
    BLeSsed MontecRisTo(no disresPeck aT aLL fiYa!).....but this is one of the mOst SENSIBLE deScriptions of the #SparTaKing I've seen onLine......From yuh briNg up 'SheLLey ChriStmas' mi know yuh know the leVels.....daT an 'Scourge of God' aRe my faVourites sO far.........Him tiNg diFFerent a way....aLL 'Too LaTe' a sHow yuh him haVe a taLent...! PoTenTiaL Kidd neVa' reaLLy had it...."A yah so niCe" did Luke warm at beSt.....as we can teLL now......not that taLented in reaLity.......If Tommy LeeRV does weLL aT JamwOrLd( GaZa pLaCe ), 2013 loCk for him.........see another PSYCHO bad man sOng ya.....

LiCence to Kill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-2v...e_gdata_player
    Bless up bredrin, but must yuh really type like that ? And about "License to Kill" long time mi a seh him need fi do dat chune deh over, di song sound too good to be only 2 minutes long.

Bless up bredrin, but must yuh really type like that ? And about "License to Kill" long time mi a seh him need fi do dat chune deh over, di song sound too good to be only 2 minutes long.
    TruTh yuh a taLk...!!!! Re:LiceNse to Kill.......if fi re-laUnch!!! OUTDEH we say....!!!!
    A juS' sUh mi tyPe I-ya......diFFereNt.....like the #SparTaKing....ziMme? UnnnnncLe!!!!! LoL

He set the bar very high for himself. Now people are going to be expecting something equally demonic and wicked. If he doesn't deliver they are going to be disappointed. I don't know how he is going to top this.
    wait til he bring out di obeah man on stage to chant some dark shit and start sleep in a coffin

at these lames tranny lee is garbage bout set bar high waaaaaahhh?

Blog Entries

The idiots who have been bunning out the Demon, claim demons have no place in dancehall, hear that Uncle Demon has a video with him in his demon attire & open thread to play Demon video & watch it in its entirety to complaim about the demon.

video bad , still naa play dat shit inna me radio tho
    TELL DEM CLEAN UP THEM HEART AND COME

Quote Originally Posted by mc View Post
    The idiots who have been bunning out the Demon, claim demons have no place in dancehall, hear that Uncle Demon has a video with him in his demon attire & open thread to play Demon video & watch it in its entirety to complaim about the demon.

you're a fag son

Quote Originally Posted by red10 View Post
    you're a fag son

Blog Entries

you're a fag son
    reply most often used when one's stupidity has been made obvious to others

Quote Originally Posted by mc View Post
    reply most often used when one's stupidity has been made obvious to others
    say what you want, you're still a fag !

if dressing like a painted face WWE character becomes the new trend, I am locked, loaded and huntin Tommy Lee down. Who gives a fuck if Tommy Lee is screamin bout demons or not? If u rly believe he has some kind of pact with the devil you're as retarded as the people that rate this video.

Blog Entries

say what you want, you're still a fag !
    SHOOK NIGGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hillside View Post
    if dressing like a painted face WWE character becomes the new trend, I am locked, loaded and huntin Tommy Lee down. Who gives a fuck if Tommy Lee is screamin bout demons or not? If u rly believe he has some kind of pact with the devil you're as retarded as the people that rate this video.
    Bwoy, mi really nuh see common sense bout ya too often, but its always refreshing when it is displayed

Lots of anger on here.

Big up Tommy Lee, eat your slice yute.

[QUOTE=mc;4205360]SHOOK NIGGA!!!

shook like your teeth
    Last edited by red10; 09-22-2012 at 04:51 PM.

fly shoulda pitch pon him eye still. 1:36

the only ting i can say is, the riddim nuh too bad. but the song itself is wack...no real nutn' inna it. mi nuh care for it.
    "Dem ah watch, say dem ah watch. Siddung and ah wait, say dem ah wait....
    they wanna see us breakup, walk out, lose everyting we built" #FEB4

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hillside View Post
    if dressing like a painted face WWE character becomes the new trend, I am locked, loaded and huntin Tommy Lee down.
    That will never become a trend
    Nothing nuh wrong wid artist putting on a costume for a Show/Video
    When last yu see Ninja man a walk dung di road inna miggle day wid a red wig long dung to him back? It was for a show, after di show, him tek it off & dash it wey.
    Mi never see Matterhorn a drive round kingston inna him Astronaut suit yet. It was for a show... him have it heng up some wey
    Di whole a dem rate Michael Jackson's Thriller video when him a walk round inna one cemetery dressed as a Zombie (probably cause him never diss di general before him dead ), but unu a bun out Tommy Lee for making a similar video. And its not so much for the video.