Sponsored Ad

View Poll Results: WHO WILL WIN IT?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • EARTH RULER

    49 48.04%
  • LOVE INJECTION

    53 51.96%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 352

Thread: WHO WILL WIN EARTHRULER vs LOVE INJECTION

  1. #1

    Scratchchin WHO WILL WIN EARTHRULER vs LOVE INJECTION

    WHO WILL TAKE IT?

    Last edited by Drew.....H.I.M.; 09-08-2012 at 12:36 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    40's East Flatbush
    Posts
    266

    Default

    IF AND ONLY IF BILLY DEYA

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    91st and Marley Ave.
    Posts
    301

    Default

    Nine, mi no know but if and only if NONE bring fuckery to the table this will go to the wire with the RULER by a inch!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    tallahassee, florida
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    Where can I get the flyer for this clash??
    Yes, Yes

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Lake Tahoe, CA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    926

    Default

    there are so many variables in this clash but based on location alone I think Earthruler will take it...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    BIRMINGSTRONG,ENGLAND....
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,013

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tahoearmada View Post
    there are so many variables in this clash but based on location alone I think Earthruler will take it...
    have to agree, injection is my favourite sound from the uk for more than 10 years now, but this one will not be easy, and due to the home advantage i will go with the ruler(even i hope billy gives dem a wicked fight and turns things into the favour of li)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    9,461

    Default

    no disrespect, but......

    dem fi get back dem money fi dat flyer deh.

    ah big dance like this shouldn't have such a cluttered & confusing flyer.

    yu supposed can see it from far seh ah big uk vs us war.

    di flyer ah guh hurt some attendance. just my opinion.

    nevertheless, i will be in the building barring..... life changing events.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    GUYANA MI BORN, TORONTO MI GROW AND LIVE...
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,213

    Default

    I rate both sounds.

    For me, I voted for RULER as dem have the chune dem NYC fulljoy...

    Luv Injection only issue is, will NYC want to hear dem heavy rubadub style or will they be in a jumpup riddim mood... Im sure Injection have uptempo chune, but dem rubadub music WICKED and personally I appreicate that more from them.

    It really could go either way...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    BIRMINGSTRONG,ENGLAND....
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,013

    Default

    All out waaaaaaar me seh!!!!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    brooklyn.london.jamaica.grenada
    Posts
    3,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fatherDIXON View Post
    no disrespect, but......

    dem fi get back dem money fi dat flyer deh.

    ah big dance like this shouldn't have such a cluttered & confusing flyer.

    yu supposed can see it from far seh ah big uk vs us war.

    di flyer ah guh hurt some attendance. just my opinion.

    nevertheless, i will be in the building barring..... life changing events.
    i will gladly change the flyer..soon as you sponser the finances to do so...*waits patiently*
    ..

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    brooklyn.london.jamaica.grenada
    Posts
    3,969

    Default

    ..look out for the injection/ruler promo tees over the labour day weekend..
    ..

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    IN YOUR GIRLS PUMS
    Posts
    22,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Selectah Lynxx View Post
    I rate both sounds.

    For me, I voted for RULER as dem have the chune dem NYC fulljoy...

    Luv Injection only issue is, will NYC want to hear dem heavy rubadub style or will they be in a jumpup riddim mood... Im sure Injection have uptempo chune, but dem rubadub music WICKED and personally I appreicate that more from them.

    It really could go either way...
    ...i had some injection juggling some where ... one of them was of them and links
    On My Grave They Will Write In

    Green This Was Not A Man But A Fucking Machine!!!


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    deh yah from before, KT88 was a big titty gal!
    Posts
    3,206

    Default

    Injection has the tunes & could bring a fresh novelty value to win this clash, but Billy will have to bring his A game & the juggling & selection has to be on point every round all night or Earthruler will leave them dead.


    This clash is a very very big step up from anything Injection has done for many years. So I say the odds are against them winning. But they could enhance their reputation if they played well.
    sound no have sense,
    a de selecta dat deh behind it!
    stan noy, to to tweng!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    BURNIN STRONG
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Injection

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Lake Tahoe, CA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Dixon: so many TERRIBLE flyers deya road right now...
    King Bross: One of my partners in our sound does graphic design for Microsoft GM Pepsi and plenty of other heavy hitters... he will redo that flyer for less than $100 just to help yall out if you want

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    17,401

    Yes It ago be a HARD task but me Faith in UK sounds...............

    This Cocoa Tea comes to mind "I can hear Voice of the Rastaman saaaaaaaying ..........LEE MAJOR u sound garn down garn down .....Earthruler me seh you sound gaaarn down".................... this is my wish

    Selecta G
    REAL SOUND..........HAVE MACHINE not a MURSE

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    IN YOUR GIRLS PUMS
    Posts
    22,687

    Default

    i think injection will be ready ....well said k klash
    On My Grave They Will Write In

    Green This Was Not A Man But A Fucking Machine!!!


  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,842

    Default

    Injection leaving them yard???...Now that's a positive move but I can only see one winner....Earthrular have the home advantage and if they play like they did at World Clash RESET then Injection will wish they never come

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    IN YOUR GIRLS PUMS
    Posts
    22,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zigedub View Post
    Injection leaving them yard???...Now that's a positive move but I can only see one winner....Earthrular have the home advantage and if they play like they did at World Clash RESET then Injection will wish they never come
    ....i dont know injection crew are vets in the buisness i cannot write them off like that
    On My Grave They Will Write In

    Green This Was Not A Man But A Fucking Machine!!!


  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    586

    Default

    big up luv injection bad sound fi yearrrrrrrrrrrssssssss

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    77

    Default

    injection a heavy sound but earthruler shudnt loose dis in NY

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    INNA DE HILLS AH WHOLE SOME MEDITATION
    Posts
    2,988

    Default

    earthruler, may be close, but if man come wid dem stand up comedy routine its ah wrap pack your tings head home certain people , not into de comedy show time at appolo, act, ,,, leggo, de stand up comedy ting, played out now , play tune
    Last edited by Ital; 08-19-2012 at 06:31 AM.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nuclear inferno View Post
    ....i dont know injection crew are vets in the buisness i cannot write them off like that
    Takes more than being a vet to win a dance nowadays....besides they are not vets in NY....can they connect?....when was the last time a UK sound really connect in NY?

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zigedub View Post
    Takes more than being a vet to win a dance nowadays....besides they are not vets in NY....can they connect?....when was the last time a UK sound really connect in NY?
    dats wat im sayin

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    IN YOUR GIRLS PUMS
    Posts
    22,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zigedub View Post
    Takes more than being a vet to win a dance nowadays....besides they are not vets in NY....can they connect?....when was the last time a UK sound really connect in NY?
    ya underestimating injection well rounded and i bet they have nyc well scouted...why the doom on injection not one tune play yet ......??
    On My Grave They Will Write In

    Green This Was Not A Man But A Fucking Machine!!!


  27. #27
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    BIRMINGSTRONG,ENGLAND....
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nuclear inferno View Post
    ya underestimating injection well rounded and i bet they have nyc well scouted...why the doom on injection not one tune play yet ......??
    U neva know him nuh like injection!after injection vs ruler him wi turn fan!

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    IN YOUR GIRLS PUMS
    Posts
    22,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PAPA BIGGZ View Post
    U neva know him nuh like injection!after injection vs ruler him wi turn fan!
    oh! i never know..
    On My Grave They Will Write In

    Green This Was Not A Man But A Fucking Machine!!!


  29. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Gangsta's Paradise
    Posts
    7,319

    Default

    Injection is good n dude name Corp Billy right.....yea they're ok only heard 1 or 2 audio of them outside uk but in uk they seem tuff thing is doh in NYC u need a certain style or vibe n ruler will have their fans plus Buju dubs to me get extra clout nowadays n we done know who have dem...the dub fi dub should it happen should be memorable as Injection have some really big tune....

    I heard them rinse alot of dubs on the joe fraser which I don't think will work that well in nyc just so similar some other riddims they seem to like but my cyrstal ball only shows possible outcomes just like everybody else's

    good match up but I have to go with Earth Ruler

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    how u mean?! D.H.R. the Real Ting!
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    A GOOD BUMBOCLAWT MATCH UP FE REAL!!!

    never seen or heard injection outside a uk, but: from dem come prepared, and i think they will, and if dem have a good day, anything possible..
    but yeh! rula have home advantage PLUS dem bujus.. ... Clash look sticky to rassss...
    ANY WEAPON FORMED AGAINST FUKKRY SHALL PROSPER!

  31. #31

    Default

    this will be very interesting waited a long time for injection to play in a clash outta there comfort zone but im sure if they go with a game plan anything is possible.
    its not all about winning even a good performance is enough i hear a few people say earthruler have the buju dubs yes i agree but injection have the bounty killers
    and have dem nufff

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nuclear inferno View Post
    ya underestimating injection well rounded and i bet they have nyc well scouted...why the doom on injection not one tune play yet ......??
    Well I have seen Injection play a couple of times up in person and they never move me..Like I said they could be vets but they are not vets in NY....I asked when was the last time a UK sound connect in NY?....all I heard was cricket noise lol....The odds are stacked against them in NY....Earthruler have the tunes to connect in NY....for Gods sake they are a NY sound with history...I hope Injection put on a good showing but I can only see one winner

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PAPA BIGGZ View Post
    U neva know him nuh like injection!after injection vs ruler him wi turn fan!

    I dont bias my ting unlike you dread....I base my critique on what I have heard from both sounds...Injection yet to boss a heavyweight in recent times and from what I have seen in person they dont get my 1st class ratings.....if they can change that its all good...as for Earthrulers showing against Black Kat and at Worl Clash RESET dem jus cement the ratings I had for dem....Lets get it on!!!

  34. #34
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    BIRMINGSTRONG,ENGLAND....
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zigedub View Post
    I dont bias my ting unlike you dread....I base my critique on what I have heard from both sounds...Injection yet to boss a heavyweight in recent times and from what I have seen in person they dont get my 1st class ratings.....if they can change that its all good...as for Earthrulers showing against Black Kat and at Worl Clash RESET dem jus cement the ratings I had for dem....Lets get it on!!!
    big up yuself zig!!! Time will tell!

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    UP AND DOWN THE I-95
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,076

    Default

    can't wait to hear "the best sound the queen pound ever buy".....for real

    see da new hard drive.....respect all those who share da muzik.

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    can't wait to hear "the best sound the queen pound ever buy".....for real
    I think that title goes to Saxon...no fight it

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    UP AND DOWN THE I-95
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zigedub View Post
    I think that title goes to Saxon...no fight it
    i'm just going by what injection crew say....don't wanna get into no mix up

    see da new hard drive.....respect all those who share da muzik.

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    UP AND DOWN THE I-95
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,076

    Default

    long as luv injection do right by their dub boxx....bklyn gonna receive them well...they have old bounty,new bounty, buju's.....should be a good clash....anyhow i don't hear any bitty, im gonna talk bout them the next day

    see da new hard drive.....respect all those who share da muzik.

  39. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    London England
    Posts
    6,728

    Default

    Bloodclart Injection ah leave them yard to raass....

    In order for Injection to stan ah chance inna ruler backyard all them tune have to be on point and leggo the stan up comedy act, mek the tune them connek and when the crowd gives the response you waant, tun it up pon ruler and don't business about them being inna them backyard.

    Do your homework and as Injection is more active than ruler even though it is inna them yard, this can work to their advantage. Billy best mek sure him speech connek with the tunes and tintin need to be sending arn the tunes to lick arf ruler head.

  40. #40
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    BIRMINGSTRONG,ENGLAND....
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LUCOZADE View Post
    this will be very interesting waited a long time for injection to play in a clash outta there comfort zone but im sure if they go with a game plan anything is possible.
    its not all about winning even a good performance is enough i hear a few people say earthruler have the buju dubs yes i agree but injection have the bounty killers
    and have dem nufff
    1 artist cyaant win dance an injection ave dem fair share a buju

Similar Threads

  1. Important: earthruler vs love injection..
    By kingbross in forum The Sound System Forum
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 05:34 AM
  2. Video: EARTHRULER STONE LOVE
    By bazan in forum The Sound System Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 03:11 PM
  3. Earthruler vs Stone Love 1994 @Biltmore
    By hatchadon in forum The Sound System Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 07:52 PM
  4. Free Download: EARTHRULER STONE LOVE JA 6/18/09
    By bazan in forum The Sound System Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 06:49 PM
  5. Free Download: EARTHRULER STONE LOVE 2008
    By bazan in forum The Sound System Forum
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 09:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •