Sponsored Ad

Thread: FatMan sound a lock of Saxon inna south london lastnite lool

Default FatMan sound a lock of Saxon inna south london lastnite lool

Mi hear say saxon sound nar string up proper and di people dem give BEAR farward fi FatMan sound just fi Bass alone lool

big up Picka anywhere u dere.

DHR Gold Member

A wah kinda bad news you bring fi upset me good good sunday Them need fi sort out the MACHINE or do like FATMAN and RENT a BIG SOUND and fling tune

Selecta G
    REAL SOUND..........HAVE MACHINE not a MURSE

DHR Gold Member

alero must be getting excited as this dance was not that type of dance .

I was there and nothing neva go so

DHR Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by GENERALG1 View Post
    Wheew.......me sunday just get good again...........

Selecta G
    REAL SOUND..........HAVE MACHINE not a MURSE

DHR Gold Member

G wha mi tell you?..alero just ah try hype sumpn that never happened.

Saxon did take a bit of time tuning up mid range and they had a problem with there mic stage . bass and tops no problem and promotor tell saxon to keep the bass melloow so the dance can run till morning without complaints, But it come in like no one tellfat man this :-)
    Saxon drop heavy bass every now and then but just kept it mellow .Muscle & Mini Muscle drop couple dubs from early then flip come in and say that it not no clash ting its a juggling / party vibes and play mainly 45s but drop 1 & 2 dubs . I Will say fatman juggle better than saxon but after saxon tune up they also vibes up the place . Dance done 5 i left 4 ish . No clash vibes or bad up ting neva gwahn. Bless
    Last edited by GENERALG1; July 8th, 2012 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffness View Post
    alero must be getting excited as this dance was not that type of dance .
    Saxon did take a bit of time tuning up mid range and they had a problem with there mic stage . bass and tops no problem and promotor tell saxon to keep the bass melloow so the dance can run till morning without complaints, But it come in like no one tellfat man this :-)
    Saxon drop heavy bass every now and then but just kept it mellow .Muscle & Mini Muscle drop couple dubs from early then flip come in and say that it not no clash ting its a juggling / party vibes and play mainly 45s but drop 1 & 2 dubs . I Will say fatman juggle better than saxon but after saxon tune up they also vibes up the place . Dance done 5 i left 4 ish . No clash vibes or bad up ting neva gwahn. Bless
    loool big up mi uk frein dem, no worry yurself G everyting Crisss
    NO BODY TELL FATMAN A TING hahahah

Not that nobody tell fat man a ting, The manager of the hall ( A Indian man) kept going over to saxon set (Maybe because they were closest to the entrance, And he didnt see fatmans set in the far corner)

I cant understand that bredda i was at the same dance SAXON never sounded good from start the mids and tops were kinda out of faze bassline had power but boardy mic kept feedbacking. selection was by Musclehead/Minimuscle 2 turntables/2 cdj's the promoter told both sounds to hold it down because the hall wasnt that big.. 1 stack a 2 bins too each sound.. SAXON play a whole heap a specials, i remember uroymarcia combi, u roy, gappy ranks, peter spence, sanchez, dennis brown, garnet silk, queen ifrica, bushman. SAXON biggest forward came from WOLF AND LEOPARD D BROWN 45... Fatman sounded round and clean Fatmans son flip selecting and miking 2cdj's, fatman played specials by winston reedy, freddie mcrgegor, richie spice, taurus riley, sizzla romain virgo admiral bailey mighty diamonds and a dub cut of conversastion slim smith... and pure forwards from 45's this was an entertaining night people never interested inna clash... Dance supposed to finish 5am. Fatman lock it down from 4 - 5am security tell flip 'if the sounds turn down, u can gwan till 6am. fatman turnit over to saxon. People walk him out after 10mins a cuss dance dun.... real talk... Not every fight is a title fight. but a fight just the same... How i know the sound ting the sound dat plays the best, most forwards, sound quality tek it. Fatman tek it from dem a warm up.. U can summarise a dance an leave b4 it dun.. U know the end a di sweetest part..... gwan Fatman big up Pickapow tired of bias, one sided

Fatman is a bad bad sound and flip is a very good selector...so you say they play slim smith conversation as a dubaple special...wow

but without name call i guess - I heard rodigan playing a wicked piece of it one time also without name call ... (?)

Thanks for the rundown - sounds wicked !!

Bless jahson
    not dissagreeing wid u , as i said fatman play and sounded better ,muscle and mini play dubs , saxon mic didnt sound good midrange needed work , the whole sound should have sounded better ,
    Last edited by GENERALG1; July 9th, 2012 at 06:41 PM.

yes jugglingjo it was probably a similar ting to rodigans a dub cut, not a special there is a difference... hail generalg1 the way u talk di ting did sound kinda lean still mannerz

[QUOTE=Jahson Price;

Big bless up fi di run down Price

from warwickshire england but in airdrie scotland making $

fatman lucky fe even inna the same dance with big saxon so why this alero fool a spread him lies for ?

Quote Originally Posted by adam the don View Post
    fatman lucky fe even inna the same dance with big saxon so why this alero fool a spread him lies for ?
    bless Adam the Don but please with all Manners & Respect GSUM

from warwickshire england but in airdrie scotland making $

Default ALERO CHI CHI

Quote Originally Posted by alero21 View Post
    bless Adam the Don but please with all Manners & Respect GSUM
    ALERO PUT YOUR FINGERS IN YOUR GRANNY AZZ AND LICK IT CLEAN THEN CRAWL BACK UP YA MUMMA BATTY

AND YU MUMMA STINK LIKE SALT FISH IN SHIT SAUCE

BLESS

adam the don

"fatman lucky fe even inna the same dance with big saxon" !!!

Why ?? Im sure thats what the dancehall fans want to come out and hear, WEATHER PERMITTING nuff man i know want to hear choon and both fatman and saxon have choon REAL TALK !!!