Sponsored Ad
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First Jamaican artist to come out the closet DIANA KING

Quote Originally Posted by AKAdontplay View Post
    Visualize, dont you see that there is a difference between allowing people to have homosexual sex, versus allowing homosexuals to get married, adopt children, form families, etc.?

mr AK WHAT WILL U PICK?

1: TRAILOR TRASH MOTHER, DRINKING ALCOHOL, TAKING HARD DRUGS, HAVING SEX WITH NEW MEN EACH WEEK INFRONT OF HER CHILD, FEEDING THE CHILD WITH CHIPS ALL DAY LONG, NOT SHOWERING THE KID, ABUSING THE CHILD DAILY. (heterosexual trash mother)

2: A bright, well manered, educated young child, growing up with two mothers that love one another, mothers that teach the child new things, and cook healthy food and read books for the child, and inspires the child into thinking and beliving the child can be anything she or he wants to be, driving the kid to soccer practise daily and being a good mother (mothers)

motherfuck you if you disagree, if u cant open your anti gay mind and for a MINUTE stop to judge them, acussing these gays of giving some kids a bad childhood

more time gays seem to CARE MORE and be better parents

BECAUSE THEY OFTEN CAME THEMSELVES, FROM VERY DYSFUNCTIONAL FUCKEDUP FAMILIES

DONE!

Quote Originally Posted by Visualize View Post
    mr AK WHAT WILL U PICK?

1: TRAILOR TRASH MOTHER, DRINKING ALCOHOL, TAKING HARD DRUGS, HAVING SEX WITH NEW MEN EACH WEEK INFRONT OF HER CHILD, FEEDING THE CHILD WITH CHIPS ALL DAY LONG, NOT SHOWERING THE KID, ABUSING THE CHILD DAILY. (heterosexual trash mother)

2: A bright, well manered, educated young child, growing up with two mothers that love one another, mothers that teach the child new things, and cook healthy food and read books for the child, and inspires the child into thinking and beliving the child can be anything she or he wants to be, driving the kid to soccer practise daily and being a good mother (mothers)

motherfuck you if you disagree, if u cant open your anti gay mind and for a MINUTE stop to judge them, acussing these gays of giving some kids a bad childhood

DONE!
    strong post breddrin

Quote Originally Posted by eljay7i View Post
    strong post breddrin

thank yuh

mr AK WHAT WILL U PICK?

DONE!
    You are very beautiful!

But i disagree with you...

BTW, i would pick the two mothers over the drug addicts.

You are very beautiful!

But i disagree with you...

BTW, i would pick the two mothers over the drug addicts.
    Thank you my brother, god blessed you with beauty also, but sadly we must agree to disagree.

I'm happy you pick the two mothers.

Bless!

Cockyville, kingsize bed, any gal come deh get Kill...

Quote Originally Posted by mc View Post

ME IDDA STILL F*CK HAR

DI NEXT ONE FO COME AGO BE TANYA, WHO WAN BET?

Quote Originally Posted by tegereg View Post
    ME IDDA STILL F*CK HAR

DI NEXT ONE FO COME AGO BE TANYA, WHO WAN BET?

TANYA HAS WAY TOO MANY SONGS BOUT COCKY AND MEN IN ORDER TO BE A FULL LESBIAN
    BUT BISEXUALL SHE MIGHT BE
    AFTER ALL THEM FREAKY FREAKY SONGS SHE MADE RECENTLY
    BUT NEVER A FULL BLOWN LESBIAN STILL

Not my Tanya, no. she loves men too much 4 dat

Shocking

With respect Visualize but why is it that every single time the topic of gay adoption comes up these are the examples given??? Like serious??? If you ask someone if they would prefer to be shot in the head or in the foot, more often than not the answer will be foot.... But if they had a honest choice more often than not the answer word be NOT to be shot at all... Right???

The image being created is like the ONLY home where a child would / could see that kind of instability is a heterosexual one.... Like WTF . I have never personally seen any mothers who act like the ones described above BUT I have seen quite a few very violent lesbians both abroad and even in Jamaica....

I see Palaise Royal had to get lock down early one night cause a girl was flirting with a bouncer and her girlfriend go get a gun and shot him... REAL TALK!!! I see a butch in New York used to RITUALLY get drunk every friday night till she had to be taken from the taxi to the apartment. Then within 30 mins of them getting in you could listen out for the girlfriend getting some rass lick. This happened till the other girl father get vex and go round with some tugs and hold the girl until the daughter move out with all her things..

So this image of lesbians being only all full of love kind of no connect with me.... gay people are the ones asking people to see people as people... so why this seeming 'smear' campaing against straight people :confused:

#justsayin
    Quote Originally Posted by Busy Signal
    "A dat really gwaan mi Don vampire teeth dem use fi bite di han???
    Sell out dem soul and no memba di place dem come form
    AN WHERE IT ALL BEGAN!!!
    "

preach brother LYRICAL....dem aways a try play smart like dem a Leroy
    Last edited by Omerta; 07-01-2012 at 05:37 PM.

after you log On...and you see that one post

BBM: 79AF79A9

Quote Originally Posted by LYRICAL View Post
    With respect Visualize but why is it that every single time the topic of gay adoption comes up these are the examples given??? Like serious??? If you ask someone if they would prefer to be shot in the head or in the foot, more often than not the answer will be foot.... But if they had a honest choice more often than not the answer word be NOT to be shot at all... Right???

The image being created is like the ONLY home where a child would / could see that kind of instability is a heterosexual one.... Like . I have never personally seen any mothers who act like the ones described above BUT I have seen quite a few very violent lesbians both abroad and even in Jamaica....

I see Palaise Royal had to get lock down early one night cause a girl was flirting with a bouncer and her girlfriend go get a gun and shot him... REAL TALK!!! I see a butch in New York used to RITUALLY get drunk every friday night till she had to be taken from the taxi to the apartment. Then within 30 mins of them getting in you could listen out for the girlfriend getting some rass lick. This happened till the other girl father get vex and go round with some tugs and hold the girl until the daughter move out with all her things..

So this image of lesbians being only all full of love kind of no connect with me.... gay people are the ones asking people to see people as people... so why this seeming 'smear' campaing against straight people

#justsayin
    I agree many of them butch women in NY and JA are violent and act like men

but hey...I was mainly talking about the european, swedish lesbians mostly.

True bad people come in all sexual orientations but to forbid them from adopting kids is a bad thing, then SINGLE MOTHERS ADOPTING KIDS is just as bad, growing up in a single parent home.

violence can occur in all relations

But if I would choose, I would rather have two mothers or two fathers, than to have no parent at all, living in a fucking foster home being molested by the teachers or some shit or living in poverty

They adopt kids you and me dont want to adopt

atleast somebody is willing to take care of them

Do you believe that people are "born gay." Or do you think of homosexuality as something that people do?

Because this whole "coming out of the closet" crap makes me laugh. If its the homosexual sex that we are talking about accepting, thats one thing. But creating and accepting a NEW form of people, gay people that is, constitutes a step in the WRONG direction from my view.

I view homosexual sex to be similar to people who fuck pig and donkey ah country. Not just because ah man fuck a pig or a donkey once dont mean dem want to make a lifestyle out of it And I would NOT say "them cant help it," as we are often told about gay people. Same thing wid pedophile. Someone might rape a child once, and they should be punished for it, but that dont mean that dem couldnt help it and they were "born that way"—with the urge to rape children.

C'mon people, start looking at this gay crap for what it is. Its about people with a particular perversion that the majority of society tends to frown upon. I really could care less what kind of perversion people get involved with as long as it doesnt affect me. But i am aware that order must be maintained to ensure our society's continued existence. And therefore deviant behavior must be subjected to some form of rule and regulation. But accepting the gay "race," to now be considered a class of respectable people, is a mistake in my view.

my 2 cents...
    BWOY COUNTRY PEOPLE CANT GET A BREAK

TANYA HAS WAY TOO MANY SONGS BOUT COCKY AND MEN IN ORDER TO BE A FULL LESBIAN
    BUT BISEXUALL SHE MIGHT BE
    AFTER ALL THEM FREAKY FREAKY SONGS SHE MADE RECENTLY
    BUT NEVER A FULL BLOWN LESBIAN STILL

Not my Tanya, no. she loves men too much 4 dat
    Co-sign. I know Tanya personally. She loves cocky.

...True bad people come in all sexual orientations but to forbid them from adopting kids is a bad thing, then SINGLE MOTHERS ADOPTING KIDS is just as bad, growing up in a single parent home.

violence can occur in all relations

But if I would choose, I would rather have two mothers or two fathers, than to have no parent at all, living in a fucking foster home being molested by the teachers or some shit or living in poverty

They adopt kids you and me dont want to adopt

atleast somebody is willing to take care of them
    You see there you go again Visualize giving the choice of being adopt by a gay couple or being molested ... Again

Leroy Smart is one of our greatest artist, he not only grew in a care home he to this day does not know one single member of his family... He turned ok right??? Since we talking bout care homes Yellow Man grew up in one too. So this image you painting of either gay adoption or being mentally scared for life ... YET AGAIN does not connect with me.

Then to say that single mothers adopting and single mothers in general is a bad thing is just direct disrespect... A lot of single mothers out there have done very very well and produced some very great people across the world. Let's not forget that even Cedella Marley was a single mother too. What you say, Bob would have been better off had he grown up in a gay home... Would he still have been as revolutionary and so would he still have been Bob???? Isn't it the gay community who claim all a child needs is a loving caring environment???

As to this 2 daddy, 2 mommy thing... Dont care what people say this MUST affect the children. Society can say and do what they want but mommy is mommy and daddy is daddy and it is not and probably never will be possible to have 2 of both. Notice even in these gay relationships you ALWAYS find one of the females being 'Butch' and one of the males being 'Camp'.... WHY??? Cause even they realise that it takes both the female and male energy to create 'Harmony'.

So please can we stop this attack on straight people????
    Last edited by LYRICAL; 07-02-2012 at 10:47 AM.
    AN WHERE IT ALL BEGAN!!!
    "

Atleast we know whos not voting for these gays to adopt kids.
    Sad.

They help with adoption, there are thousands, millions of kids in the world that DREAM about a better home.
    They dont give a FUCK whos in that home, as long as the people who adopt them care for them, take good care of them, clean them and FEED THEM.

gays are humans also so why do you only see negative aspects of two fathers or two mothers raising a child?

so sodomite main argument is adoption?

Quote Originally Posted by A2theGAY View Post

I view homosexual sex to be similar to people who fuck pig and donkey ah country. Not just because ah man fuck a pig or a donkey once dont mean dem want to make a lifestyle out of it And I would NOT say "them cant help it," as we are often told about gay people.

youse a fucking fool. How can you equate homosexuality with having sex with farm animal? Homosexuality is wrong on every level WHILE bestiality is something that aint outta the norm in certain places. Trust me, I know nuff ppl inna dem district inna Jamaica who cherish that first sexual encounter with a animal. Mi hear that it is something unique and special. While town man like me might frown pon it, this is well accepted in rural parts of the island.

How me look pon it is this: Why rape, fuck likkle pickney or yu fambily when you can have consensual sex with an animal? Compared to human beings animals are less stress and easier fi get -- the only thing is that before intercourse yu betta use nuff grease pon yu hood becuz animal pussy topsy-turvy and yu hood might get lost or stuck in deh. Mi hear dat before yu fuck a farm animal like a cow or donkey yu haffi guh beat yu hood pon a guava or papaya tree fi mek it get well big and extra firm in order fi hangle the size a the pussy. Anedda thing mi hear is dat animal nuh see dem period so dem basically available 365 and dat dem tek long fi cum.

WARNING GRAPHIC PICTURE BELOW, NOT SAFE FOR WORK

Mi ago use this picha as an illustration:
    looking at that picha muss bring jealous envy to nuff a unnu. Is like unnu waan deh inna feem shoes round dat donkey and a beat it til she start bray.

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    mi ano battyguy and yuh ano badman stop fool yuself bwoy
    Yah real battyman enuh yute! Wha mek yo neva sign yo name? DHR, look pon di message whe di bwoy sen man tru him get call out!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    "A Lion does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep."

No why man send another man msg say him **** gyal in dem batty

Tings ah luuuuuuu round here bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Genius47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mc View Post
    Action Speak Louder Than Words

MI CYAN BELIEVE SAY "GUN MAN" AN "BATTYMAN" A FREN!!!

U cant wrong rodney fi dat him di under the influence of hennessey

♫ "how yuh fi drink a one cup and it a tun yuh ova...yuh fi low di liquor ting, gwan guh drink a soda"

Quote Originally Posted by Mrdweetnicetoanimals View Post

How me look pon it is this: Why rape, fuck likkle pickney or yu fambily when you can have consensual sex with an animal?

ok it's official.... dis "thing" has neurological issues!!!

please...i implore you to explain how is it that an animal can CONSENT with sexual intercourse with a human? or a because you did not hear the donkey "saying" anything why you think it was ok?.... the world awaits......
    Last edited by dancehall_hero; 07-02-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omerta View Post
    who have di video....bout every man weh fuck batty fi jump....and a him one alone a jump
    di kartel organization dispose of di tape it seems

Quote Originally Posted by dancehall_hero View Post
    ok it's official.... dis "thing" has nuerological issues!!!

please...i implore you to explain how is it that an animal can CONSENT with sexual intercourse with a human? or a because you did not hear the donkey "saying" anything why you think it was ok?.... the world awaits......
    Silence can be considered consent depending on the circumstances...

Maybe ah dat deh line of reasoning him ah use fi true.

But seriously, i think dweets is one depraved individual in real life. And NOT just on the internet!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrdweetnice View Post
    youse a fucking fool. How can you equate homosexuality with having sex with farm animal? Homosexuality is wrong on every level WHILE bestiality is something that aint outta the norm in certain places. Trust me, I know nuff ppl inna dem district inna Jamaica who cherish that first sexual encounter with a animal. Mi hear that it is something unique and special. While town man like me might frown pon it, this is well accepted in rural parts of the island.

How me look pon it is this: Why rape, fuck likkle pickney or yu fambily when you can have consensual sex with an animal? Compared to human beings animals are less stress and easier fi get -- the only thing is that before intercourse yu betta use nuff grease pon yu hood becuz animal pussy topsy-turvy and yu hood might get lost or stuck in deh. Mi hear dat before yu fuck a farm animal like a cow or donkey yu haffi guh beat yu hood pon a guava or papaya tree fi mek it get well big and extra firm in order fi hangle the size a the pussy. Anedda thing mi hear is dat animal nuh see dem period so dem basically available 365 and dat dem tek long fi cum.

WARNING GRAPHIC PICTURE BELOW, NOT SAFE FOR WORK

Mi ago use this picha as an illustration:
    looking at that picha muss bring jealous envy to nuff a unnu. Is like unnu waan deh inna feem shoes round dat donkey and a beat it til she start bray.

I'll pray for you Mr.D

Um didn't everyone know already Diana King was a lesbian? I know I did...

i think many suspected, so she just confirmed what they were suspicious of for a long time

suspicion isn't always enough; look at alicia keys...many suspected that she was

as far as alicia is concerned, i didn't care - still wudda lust afta her

Scratchchin

Visualize not sure if you realise but I answered you closing argument before you even stated it... These argument have been so used and over used over the years I can see them coming long before the drop:

...gays are humans also so why do you only see negative aspects of two fathers or two mothers raising a child?
    ... gay people are the ones asking people to see people as people... so why this seeming 'smear' campaing against straight people
    Now if gays want people to stop seeing the negative in them then probably they NEED to stop only seeing negatives in others ... What you think???
    AN WHERE IT ALL BEGAN!!!
    "

Lmao dwl!!!!!!!!!!!

man ah give u neggy for not entering the battyhole now

"IF YUH NUH FUK YUH GYAL BATTY SHE SOON LEFT YUH FOR AH NEXT MON WHO A DWEET CLAFFY"

aye sah bere comedy

to how unnu a type dem nashy fukkry deh full time ratings fi free up again mek people pree who a gi dem neggy

Quote Originally Posted by fyahbwoy View Post

you niggas don't let shit get past you when it comes to kartel huh??....man all breakdown n try interpret mi username
    Fyah yu mek mi laff regular big up yuself. It's true though dem read into everything de followers. I'm a fan but not a follower...

No

MI RASS....
    "No Cliche Music"

Default mad!!!!

[QUOTE=Mrdweetnice;4178333]youse a fucking fool. How can you equate homosexuality with having sex with farm animal? Homosexuality is wrong on every level WHILE bestiality is something that aint outta the norm in certain places. Trust me, I know nuff ppl inna dem district inna Jamaica who cherish that first sexual encounter with a animal. Mi hear that it is something unique and special. While town man like me might frown pon it, this is well accepted in rural parts of the island.

dis bredda is summn else!!!!!
    Last edited by moneymaker; 07-03-2012 at 07:54 AM. Reason: typo

tek dem to school lyrical

kmt @ diana king. mek she gwan. irrelevant anyway wid her tired self.
    poor her offspring.
    "Dem ah watch, say dem ah watch. Siddung and ah wait, say dem ah wait....
    they wanna see us breakup, walk out, lose everyting we built" #FEB4

Ok so now we get the REAL reason for all of this... New album release

"CLOSER" FROM THE NEW ALBUM 'AgirLnaMeKING'
    AN WHERE IT ALL BEGAN!!!
    "

am shocked she's still alive .... thought she died years back

my two cents
    re the two mommy's and two daddys argument. I am no doubt there are some good cases where they make good parents. It would be far worse for the children growing up with bad parents who were both of the same sex. The children are bound to grow up confused with parents of the same sex, because it is different to everyone else. What if they see their same sex parents kissing each other and then do the same thing to other children at school? I hheard of this happening in london and the child had to removed from the school after complainst from pupils and parents.

Well I always thought a homosexual is someone who has sex at home. So best leave the discussion there and not discuss in public. I also thought a bisexual was somone who pays for sex, that is why prostituion is still a big business. Regarding lesbians, i dont care what they do as long as i can watch

Scratchchin

Ok so now we get the REAL reason for all of this... New album release

"CLOSER" FROM THE NEW ALBUM 'AgirLnaMeKING'
    INTENTIONAL I THINK GOING FOR A CERTAIN SET OF PEOPLE CANT BLAME HER STILL EVEN SHE NEEDS TO EAT A FOOD(BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY)