Sponsored Ad

Thread: Konshens - Jamaican Dance (Official Music Video)

Shocking Konshens - Jamaican Dance (Official Music Video)

Bust a move on THE next summer hit: Jamaican Dance!
    This song is going to stay in your mind!
    Buy now! http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/jam...ce/id472304778

from youtube comments lol
    Dis song in a game...

it BIG.......A Foreign

attacking every market possible... its not just a about Jamaica... its more than dat

who write dis pop crap,,,things we do for money...

mi no sure a dis

While I hate that song and it falls into a David Guetta, Bob Sinclair type of category I wish Konsehns best of luck with it.

Although this song is definately NOT big anywhere right now. I canīt speak for the US, maybe people like it there, but I havnīt heard this in Europe once, only place I know it from is this forum here.

this get no ratingz a yard?.....if not...dats a good sign

....him betta hurry & link sean paul promotion team...milk this song for every non jamaican dollars it worth
    Last edited by Omerta; 04-29-2012 at 01:06 PM.

You..........vs...........Omerta

is this for a wii dance game??? cause dis cant be serious. after mi just listen gal a bubble ...mi a scratch mi head a wonda weh happen

yep, it on Just Dance for wii
    couldnt belive my ears when i heard it first time.
    big up konshens anyway, good artist but this shit is crap

konshens is getting a nice royalty cheque of this just dance is top selling dance game in world wii x box and ps 3, smart move
    his a ready made more this song than any other son his put out

curious thou....anybody know how konshens mek di link....not trying to downplay the man ting but y konshens?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Crozzbow View Post
    yep, it on Just Dance for wii
    couldnt belive my ears when i heard it first time.
    big up konshens anyway, good artist but this shit is crap
    yup! good look

Quote Originally Posted by Omerta View Post
    curious thou....anybody know how konshens mek di link....not trying to downplay the man ting but y konshens?
    link to what

taking it for what it is, i think its a good look.

think of what Electric Boogie aka Electric Slide did for Marcia. Maybe not everyone knows even know that was her tune. Or that it was a Bunny Wailer production. But I guarantee you they both still get checks from that.

i bet this tune gets played at nuff kid dances, parties, bar mitzvahs etc. and if it is some fun tune that makes those people want to come visit JA then great, mission accomplished.

i don't think any of us should hold the cheesiness against Konshens. we all know the reality that probably 75% of modern day hip hop "dances" are Jamaican dances...

yup cheesy but to be honest, i hold this less against an artist than endorsing cigarette or alchohol.

i bought the Reggae for Kids / Disney songs CD that came out a while back for when my son was a baby, I still listen to that sometimes honestly . some of you might laff, but it was a good look for them then getting paid wise, and same way I am sure some of those artists got discovered by a few new fans through that one... Freddie + Marcia singing Can You Feel the Love Tonight... Tony Rebel singing Bare Necessities.... Bunny singing Hakuna Matata... who wan run come test? lol
    Last edited by papafz; 04-29-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by madness1616 View Post
    link to what
    the video game ting

Quote Originally Posted by Omerta View Post
    the video game ting
    not sure how he make that link.. doubt its him! your publisher of your music suppose to do those things, try get your music in movies, soundtrack, restaurant video games etc.....
    but we need more of this-------------- i my self try this with other artist fi more than 3 years and mi still cant get the proper link to these things

One ting mi know....you guys can't be please! At alllll! What problem you can posible have with this song.....this just show how talented the man is....he got tap to do a tune for a certain age group, a certain style, for a game and him nail it. You guys bias with music......atleast the man never try yankee out the ting....he was clear enought for farriners to understand...and reall enought for me un appreciate it.....

ting shot like WOW.

not my favorite konshens choon but di kids a drive mi crazy listenin to an singin dis. no more peace in a mi house. dis will SELL!!!!!

moor money mi seh!!!

it BIG.......A Foreign
    Really? Thats kind of funny, I live in "Foreign" New york to be exact, and I can promise you this song isn't big up here. This is my first time hearing it actually, and I'm a DJ so I nuh kno star. But I could see how it could work in a disney movie, or a video game. But if your waiting for this to play at a club or in a dance, well lets just say I wouldn't hold my breath. Big up Konshens still, a good artist. Nothing wrong with doing this type of music.

dis not big in my area....big up konshens still make a $$$

Large up Konshens everytime. Get that paper!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Baxter View Post
    Really? Thats kind of funny, I live in "Foreign" New york to be exact, and I can promise you this song isn't big up here. This is my first time hearing it actually, and I'm a DJ so I nuh kno star. But I could see how it could work in a disney movie, or a video game. But if your waiting for this to play at a club or in a dance, well lets just say I wouldn't hold my breath. Big up Konshens still, a good artist. Nothing wrong with doing this type of music.
    Quote Originally Posted by fyahbwoy View Post
    dis not big in my area....big up konshens still make a $$$

Dis choon is obviously not dancehall so anybody weh nuh like it den fair enuff!! differently still, di choon a gwarn a way. more people a download di lyrics dan di video an dat ongle mean one ting. mr a n mrs jonny foreigner a pree di ting an a gravitate to it. english, asian, african, everybody not jus 'im an 'im bredrin dem pon di corner. man can't call demself big dj an nuh aspire to dem heights ya!!! U know how much farin ooman wake up an a shake up dem titty dem to dis everyday? dis choon appeal to those who dont like hardcore dancehall but a big big tune!!!!!

Aidonia take bloodclaat heed!!!!!

Last edited by moneymaker; 04-30-2012 at 12:55 PM. Reason: typo

how uunu suh blooodclaaaaaaat badmind wah uunu nuh mek di man mek him money.............gwan Knoshens do yuh thing

Not my kinda tune. but clearly we know why it was made and why its on the riddim its on. a real smart move from konshens and the team

considering the market and what it was made for me cyaan fight it. Gwaan do yuh ting Konshens
    image is too explicit

Nothing wrong with the song, and its perfect for the target audience. But when you say "it BIG a foreign," thats misleading because its not big up here and it doesn't play on the radio. So thats the only thing I really took exception to.

cant belive so much a uno nuh get the song!! the man dem artist enuh a nuh every song ment fi uno! me sure if it was it would dey road play! man do the song fi market and it work!!