Sponsored Ad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: king addies voice de best dennis brown in da world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scratchchin king addies voice de best dennis brown in da world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

addies d.brown medley when de riddim change up has to be da best d.brown weh get voice in studio.im not talking bout d.brown in combination me a talk d.brown alone.
    even if ur not an addies fan its a dub that u at least have to rock ur head to.
    i always have recognised this dub as my favourite d.brown and me feel praise is given where due.
    does any1 have a d.brown dub dem feel better than addies d.brown medley.

as dhr like fe get side tracked in threads i will ask another question.what sound voice de best d.brown combination?i feel thats a hard1 but i would say jaro's d.brown,garnet but there are so much to choice from like addies brown marathon,lp av sum bad d.brown combo too and lp may have da most d.browns in da world.

RASPECT!!!!!!!!

deh yah from before, KT88 was a big titty gal!

Quote Originally Posted by s don View Post
    addies d.brown medley when de riddim change up has to be da best d.brown weh get voice in studio.im not talking bout d.brown in combination me a talk d.brown alone.
    i always have recognised this dub as my favourite d.brown and me feel praise is given where due.

as dhr like fe get side tracked in threads i will ask another question.what sound voice de best d.brown combination?i feel thats a hard1 but i would say jaro's d.brown,garnet but there are so much to choice from like addies brown marathon,lp av sum bad d.brown combo too and lp may have da most d.browns in da world.

RASPECT!!!!!!!!

Downbeat play the best I ever heard.
    sound no have sense,
    a de selecta dat deh behind it!
    stan noy, to to tweng!

NO SOUND PLAY D-BROWN LIKE DOWNBEAT!!

AND TRUST, MOST HAVE NOT HEARD ALL OF DOWNBEATS D-BROWN. HIM HAVE SOME SPECIAL IN DEM VAULT, I FEEL IT THE DAY WHEN HIM DECIDE FI DRAW DEM OUT INNA DANCE!! ...

Last edited by nato; 04-10-2012 at 03:28 PM.

everybody ago say fi dem a the best and ya go hear lp have the most waste thread

YES FIREMAN, L.P. HAVE DI MOST. (AS ALWAYS BEEN THE BELIEF)

BUT WHAT ARE L.P. LEGENDARY D. BROWN ANTHEMS ???

WHAT ONE-A-WAY TUNES DID THEY CREATE WITH THAT RELATIONSHIP ???

WHAT D. BROWNS ARE KNOWN AS "L.P. TUNE THAT" ???

I MEAN KNOWN BY MOST CLASH GOERS; NOT JUST L.P. FANS.

Quote Originally Posted by k-Klash View Post
    yes me lion k.klash..........which of downbeats d.brown do u prefer over addies brown medley........why i love addies d.brown medley is that every tune and riddim connects and its original and creative.........raspect

Quote Originally Posted by mrfire View Post
    everybody ago say fi dem a the best and ya go hear lp have the most waste thread
    its only a waste thread if da topic is not for da person who is reading it......so if da topic is not relevant to you then there's no need for you to be reading other peoples comments,there's no need for you to make a comment,and there's no need what so ever for you to reply to this thread.

i dont believe that lp has the most...but until downbeat proves me wrong them can gwan with that
    On My Grave They Will Write In

Green This Was Not A Man But A Fucking Machine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fatherDIXON View Post
    YES FIREMAN, L.P. HAVE DI MOST. (AS ALWAYS BEEN THE BELIEF)

BUT WHAT ARE L.P. LEGENDARY D. BROWN ANTHEMS ???

WHAT ONE-A-WAY TUNES DID THEY CREATE WITH THAT RELATIONSHIP ???

WHAT D. BROWNS ARE KNOWN AS "L.P. TUNE THAT" ???

I MEAN KNOWN BY MOST CLASH GOERS; NOT JUST L.P. FANS.
    why it look like u have a ting fi LP so lol

For individual Debo , not combination I think that Waggy Tee have the best voiced D Brown..... Lp may have the most Debo, but is quantity over quality.....

Quote Originally Posted by uklover View Post
    For individual Debo , not combination I think that Waggy Tee have the best voiced D Brown..... Lp may have the most Debo, but is quantity over quality.....
    I would agree with putting Waggy up there with the top sounds.

*Not too may know about that box.

Black scorpio have the best voiced d. Brown

L.P DROP NUFF DENNIS B, NO DIS BUT SOME OF DEM HIM VOICE WAS , WEAK , PON DEM COULDN'T HOLD CERTAIN NOTE , ADDIES DE COMBO ONE ME HEAR, OK. BUT DE ADDIES WILL BE MY SOUND FOR LIFE, IS WEAK INNA DE MEDLEY , RIDDIM CHANGE , THE BACKING SINGERS SING OFF KEY, FOR LIFE , FOR LIFE, VERY POOR DON'T RATE, IT , DE ONLY D BROWN WHA ADDIES PLAY DAT STAND OUT IS DE BROWN MEDLEY U BROWN ,ETC , , AND DE ONE WID COBRA, SITTING AND WATCHING,, ME PERSONALY DEM NUH HAVE DE BADDEST D, BROWN, ONLY 2 ME RATE,
    Last edited by Ital; 04-10-2012 at 05:12 PM.

M1helmet

Guvna

Nuh watch how i trod.....
    Anuh mi a end up inna body bag......

waggy have some tuff d brown yes...

dem kinda chred yah sticky true nuff man have different criteria when dem a judge chune and likkle bias inna it more time...mino lie, addies d. brown medley well tuff...mi is not a huge fan of downbeat d. brown dem myself...

Quote Originally Posted by s don View Post

RASPECT!!!!!!!!
    lisen king addies d brown for life dat has to be the worst cut d brown dub ever cut

Quote Originally Posted by poundcoin View Post
    lisen king addies d brown for life dat has to be the worst cut d brown dub ever cut
    THANK U NO BIAS BUT DAT TUNE ME WILL NEVER PUT ON INNA DANCE IT SOUND TERRIBLE , DE WOMAN DEM, SOUND, OFF KEY BAAD, DAT DUB NEED FE PARK TO ONE SIDE IT NUH MEK IT,
    Last edited by Ital; 04-10-2012 at 06:09 PM.

My favorite DBrown is Downbeat's on the You Should Have Known riddim. Best combination the Brown Medley from Addies.

me like the dennis brown dem which addies played vs lp wha day
    but when me say dennis brown a super D me think bout

sir coxsone medley kills it

I wonder who has the most dennis brown in there dub box, Downbeat or Sir coxsone??

Quote Originally Posted by kingbross View Post
    Black scorpio have the best voiced d. Brown
    could be correct... "Scorpio will always be my sound for life"... Jack did produce da chune deh give himself the a sample cut...

Im from Livonia East New York just like King Addies and outside of King Sturmars Roots Hi-Fi,

Addies I fellow until there is no more Sound System industry BUT this is the BEST Dennis Brown I ever listen from Intro to the last lyric I know its inna combination but theres something about this one I dont know.

#HecklersInc

LP have di most and mi na ask no bwoy dat Dennis himself alluded to it while he was alive, but Downbeat have the best i have ever heard cut.
    This reminds me of Garnett dubs i still think Lion has the most, but jaro has the best..........

"LP ah reeebel sooound with a cause, Just becaaauuse....Of dat caaauuuse" ... ...Only problem is LP hardly ever touch dat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentroy View Post
    waggy have some tuff d brown yes...

dem kinda chred yah sticky true nuff man have different criteria when dem a judge chune and likkle bias inna it more time...mino lie, addies d. brown medley well tuff...mi is not a huge fan of downbeat d. brown dem myself...
    AND THEY ARE CLEEEEEEAAAAANNNN!
    Web: www.blackicemovementz.blogspot​.com
    Pin: 21C8C93F | Follow me on Twitter @DTHUSTLA
    use a smaller image

stone love D BROWN yu trying to atack we sound boy & yu buck up ina hard cold stone wall maddddddddddddd

GUYANA MI BORN, TORONTO MI GROW AND LIVE...

BLACK KAT D BROWN

I can't compare a DB chune to the Addies medley.. its too many chunes vs just one chune.

I personally like the GS & DB that Mars referred to from Jaro. Dat is the greatest combo IMO ever, not just relating to DB either
    Fanatic: a person with an extreme and uncritical enthusiasm or zeal for the Real King of NY

Confused1

JAROOOOOO

That nuh even exist pon 45 a wah tek unno

Quote Originally Posted by k-Klash View Post
    u soooooo rite king...

raspect pon de comments,BUT I WILL BE MORE DIRECT.........WHAT DUB DO YOU FEEL IS BETTER THAN ADDIES D.BROWN MEDLEY (NOT COMBINATION),ALSO NAME THE TUNE RATHER THAN JUST SAYING A DIFF SOUND PLAYS DA BEST D.BROWNS AS I WAS ONLY REFERRING TO DA D.BROWN MEDLEY.
    RASPECT.

JARRROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One tuff D Brown the "Wolf & Leopards" that turns in the "Ole Man River"...Super Fresh

D brown catalogue large like de sea my poor brain cannot compute . My gut feeling is if tha man dem find away fe post fe dem fav we could BEGIN to answer the question............. B4 we argue we corna...Jus saying!!!!!!!!!!!

D brown do Big Tune ,irregular tune, Vintage tune, History tune, Popular tune , Special ,one away comination , Him voice pon studio 1 different from young to old and is a category by itself. s don is right the question should be what tune you like Better and most importantly y.......

Quote Originally Posted by TriniJoeInDC View Post
    I can't compare a DB chune to the Addies medley.. its too many chunes vs just one chune.

I personally like the GS & DB that Mars referred to from Jaro. Dat is the greatest combo IMO ever, not just relating to DB either
    History tune and big tune if you take away garnet and meditate Dennis you will think its good but not his best.
    But dat deh tune tuff bad bad bad abd................

Strikeforce also had wicked wicked deb.

Confused1

Quote Originally Posted by sturmars View Post
    Im from Livonia East New York just like King Addies and outside of King Sturmars Roots Hi-Fi,

Addies I fellow until there is no more Sound System industry BUT this is the BEST Dennis Brown I ever listen from Intro to the last lyric I know its inna combination but theres something about this one I dont know.

AGREED!

DI dennis brown weh jaro av wid garnett a di wickedest ting no sound play n e part a dat. da addies medley bad but a di tunes him sing nuff sound av dem brown deh.