Sponsored Ad
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bounty Killer - Thine Will Be Done [Cool Out Riddim]

Yeh man di chune give a nice listen. Good vibe

Quote Originally Posted by Kentroy View Post
    mek a try reason wid yuh likkle bit true wi dhr history nuff..

chune sound alright to me because bounty a try sing. the next reason? because it's not the bounty that i grew to rate through the 90s, that virtually went the way of the 90s.

you know what too? i don't even too pay attention to the majority of nowadays boardies because they cannot tell me anything about bounty as he went from super d artist to addies/bass odyssey/4x4 and later bodyguard in 1998, through the major war with trooper on killamanjaro from bout march 1995 - march 1998 true trooper felt bounty charge too much and never wanted to pay him. bounty's strengths? delivery, presence, lyrics, dubplates.

yeah, the bounty that went from 'people dead/naah nuh mercy' to 'aye yow, yallow...AH' to 'mi .50 caliber whe fly through vest' to 'stone love in the building'. same one from gyal a run outta mi bedroooom to poor people fed up to gyal fi get fuck to war to run come up inna mi magnum bwoy to what a massacre deh eeeeen yaaah sound a dead inna di areeeeenaaaa to eagle and di hawk to anytime straight til sufferer.

note what all of them have in common? deejaying. bellowing out the lyrics. not that crooning super low singsong.

chune a shat? NO (and did i not tell you that 'cream to mi face' would not last? do you not recall me telling you why it wouldn't and you disagreeing? ).

sound alright.
    Killa is one of only a few DJs in Jamaica who is able to project his voice to very different levels. You mentioned songs where he pelted out lyrics deeyajing, but I will mention Cellular Phone, Smoke The Herb, Convince, Scare him, etc where he sings in that voice you hates, but produced hits!!!! I am sure you know that I know Killa from 1992 until now, so I don't need the schooling Boom!!
    UNNU FI TALK THE TRUTH

We need better dancehall riddims!!!

and especially Dangerously with Barrington Levy where I think the only other dj voice could make that song sound good is Supercat or Shabba, most a these people only follow hype so you haffi see with dem
    Quote Originally Posted by MAAGA MAN View Post
    Killa is one of only a few DJs in Jamaica who is able to project his voice to very different levels. You mentioned songs where he pelted out lyrics deeyajing, but I will mention Cellular Phone, Smoke The Herb, Convince, Scare him, etc where he sings in that voice you hates, but produced hits!!!! I am sure you know that I know Killa from 1992 until now, so I don't need the schooling Boom!!

folk who get their "dancehall" from DHR would think THIS is THE tune pon the riddim

"Melke-Tzadik Order Never Yet Wrong
    Chant Iyabinghi fi di Black Redemption""

Quote Originally Posted by Lover Boy View Post
    bounty for prime minister
    seet deh