Sponsored Ad

Thread: "Jesus died because He was weak and stupid";

Default "Jesus died because He was weak and stupid";

Hello everyone. This is an e-mail I received from a friend and thought I should share it with you.

"Jesus died because He was weak and stupid"; This is a quote from 6 year old Jessica Lehman of Easley, SC, - after reading the HARRY POTTER BOOKS!

The following is an email sent for the American Family Association, which is VERY disturbing, to say the least. Please forward to all email contacts, especially Christians and Pastors. Dear Christian: This is the most evil thing I have laid my eyes on in 10 years ... and no one seems to understand its threat. The Harry Potter books are THE NUMBER ONE selling children's books in the nation today. Just look at any Barns & Noble or Waldenbooks storefront. Go to Amazon.com and read the reviews. Read the touting by educators and even (so-called) 'Christian' teachers about how "It's great to see the youth so eagerly embracing the reading experience!" Harry Potter is the fictional product of a former UK English teacher who promotes witchcraft and Satanism. 'Harry' is a 13 year old 'wizard'. Her books openly blaspheme Jesus, and God, and openly promotes sorcery. 'Harry' also teaches children to seek revenge on anyone who upsets them by giving them examples of spells &
    rituals and demonic powers (even the sources with authors & titles)! The 'real' problem is that parents have not reviewed the material. The name seems harmless enough...HARRY POTTER.......but that is where the'harmlessness' ends!! Here are some quotes from some 'influenced' readers:

"The Harry Potter books are cool, 'cause they teach you all about magic and how you can use it to control people and get revenge on your enemies" , says 10 year old Craig Nowell, Hartland WI...a recent convert to the New Satanic Order of the Black Circle; "I want to learn the Cruciatus Curse to make my "muggle" science teacher suffer for giving me a D." (A "muggle" is an unbeliever' of magic)

Or how about the REALLY young and innocent impressionable mind of a 6 year old? 6 year old Jessica Lehman of Easley said , "Jesus died because He was weak & stupid."

And then there is dear Ashley, a 9 year old (the 'average age' reader of Harry Potter) "I used to believe in what they taught us at Sunday School," said Ashley, who is attempting to conjure up an ancient spell to summon Cerebus, the three-headed hound from hell. "But the Harry Potter books showed me that magic is real, something I can use right now, and that the Bible is nothing but boring lies."

DOES THIS GET YOUR ATTENTION? If not, how about a quote from a High Priest of Satanism: "Harry is an absolute god-send to our cause," said High Priest Egan of the First Church of Satan in Salem, MA. "An organization like ours thrives on new blood (no pun intended) and we've had more applicants than we can handle lately. And of course practically all of them are virgins, which is gravy."

(Since 1995, open applicants to Satan worship has increased from around 100,000 to now 20 MILLION children and young adults!) This makes me physically ill!!but, I think I can offer you an explanation of why this is happening. Children have been bombarded with action, adventure, thrills and scares, to the point that Hollywood can produce nothing new to give them the "high". Parents have neglected to be fully aware of what their children are reading and doing, and simply seem to be satisfied that "Little Johnny has become very interested in reading", and educators and the NEA are PUSHING this with NO WARNING as to it's effects or contents!!

Still not convinced? I will leave you with something to let you make up your own mind. A quote from the author herself, J.K.Rowling, describing the objections of Christian reviewers to her writings: "I think it is absolute rubbish to protest children's books on the grounds that they are luring children to satan," Rowling told a London Times reporter in a July 17 interview.

"People should be praising them for that! These books guide children to an understanding that the weak, idiotic Son Of God is a living hoax who will be humiliated when the rain of fire comes..... while we, "his" faithful servants laugh & cavort in victory." My hope is that you will see fit to become involved in getting the word out about this garbage. Please Forward this to every pastor, teacher, and parent you know. This author has now published FOUR BOOKS in less than 2 years of this "encyclopedia of Satanism" and is surely going to write more. I also ask all Christians to please pray for this lost woman's soul. Please - Pray also for the Holy Spirit to work in the young minds of those who are reading this garbage, that they may be given discernment & Godly wisdom to be delivered from the evils these books contain. Lastly, pray that all parents - grandparents - etc. will grow closer to their 'children', and that a bond of sharing thoughts and spiritual intimacy will continue
    to grow between them.

'Enjoy Life to the Fullest'

Jeanette Whittaker--Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he has said, "I will never leave thee, or forsake thee." So that we may boldly say, "The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me." - Hebrews 13:5-6

doubtful that this is true...

dub is my place, but not my state of mind

any idea the sourse of this.

i could believe its true because of the amount of news reports of cred happening around the world.

Symmetry is offline Well one thing's for sure; she's her own woman..
    Errbody knows I'm from GA.(off the subject:PISCES

Default LOL Oh please.

Originally posted by Negus
    Hello everyone. This is an e-mail I received from a friend and thought I should share it with you.

"Jesus died because He was weak and stupid"; This is a quote from 6 year old Jessica Lehman of Easley, SC, - after reading the HARRY POTTER BOOKS!

The following is an email sent for the American Family Association, which is VERY disturbing, to say the least. Please forward to all email contacts, especially Christians and Pastors. Dear Christian: This is the most evil thing I have laid my eyes on in 10 years ... and no one seems to understand its threat. The Harry Potter books are THE NUMBER ONE selling children's books in the nation today. Just look at any Barns & Noble or Waldenbooks storefront. Go to Amazon.com and read the reviews. Read the touting by educators and even (so-called) 'Christian' teachers about how "It's great to see the youth so eagerly embracing the reading experience!" Harry Potter is the fictional product of a former UK English teacher who promotes witchcraft and Satanism. 'Harry' is a 13 year old 'wizard'. Her books openly blaspheme Jesus, and God, and openly promotes sorcery. 'Harry' also teaches children to seek revenge on anyone who upsets them by giving them examples of spells &
    rituals and demonic powers (even the sources with authors & titles)! The 'real' problem is that parents have not reviewed the material. The name seems harmless enough...HARRY POTTER.......but that is where the'harmlessness' ends!! Here are some quotes from some 'influenced' readers:

"The Harry Potter books are cool, 'cause they teach you all about magic and how you can use it to control people and get revenge on your enemies" , says 10 year old Craig Nowell, Hartland WI...a recent convert to the New Satanic Order of the Black Circle; "I want to learn the Cruciatus Curse to make my "muggle" science teacher suffer for giving me a D." (A "muggle" is an unbeliever' of magic)

Or how about the REALLY young and innocent impressionable mind of a 6 year old? 6 year old Jessica Lehman of Easley said , "Jesus died because He was weak & stupid."

And then there is dear Ashley, a 9 year old (the 'average age' reader of Harry Potter) "I used to believe in what they taught us at Sunday School," said Ashley, who is attempting to conjure up an ancient spell to summon Cerebus, the three-headed hound from hell. "But the Harry Potter books showed me that magic is real, something I can use right now, and that the Bible is nothing but boring lies."

DOES THIS GET YOUR ATTENTION? If not, how about a quote from a High Priest of Satanism: "Harry is an absolute god-send to our cause," said High Priest Egan of the First Church of Satan in Salem, MA. "An organization like ours thrives on new blood (no pun intended) and we've had more applicants than we can handle lately. And of course practically all of them are virgins, which is gravy."

(Since 1995, open applicants to Satan worship has increased from around 100,000 to now 20 MILLION children and young adults!) This makes me physically ill!!but, I think I can offer you an explanation of why this is happening. Children have been bombarded with action, adventure, thrills and scares, to the point that Hollywood can produce nothing new to give them the "high". Parents have neglected to be fully aware of what their children are reading and doing, and simply seem to be satisfied that "Little Johnny has become very interested in reading", and educators and the NEA are PUSHING this with NO WARNING as to it's effects or contents!!

Still not convinced? I will leave you with something to let you make up your own mind. A quote from the author herself, J.K.Rowling, describing the objections of Christian reviewers to her writings: "I think it is absolute rubbish to protest children's books on the grounds that they are luring children to satan," Rowling told a London Times reporter in a July 17 interview.

"People should be praising them for that! These books guide children to an understanding that the weak, idiotic Son Of God is a living hoax who will be humiliated when the rain of fire comes..... while we, "his" faithful servants laugh & cavort in victory." My hope is that you will see fit to become involved in getting the word out about this garbage. Please Forward this to every pastor, teacher, and parent you know. This author has now published FOUR BOOKS in less than 2 years of this "encyclopedia of Satanism" and is surely going to write more. I also ask all Christians to please pray for this lost woman's soul. Please - Pray also for the Holy Spirit to work in the young minds of those who are reading this garbage, that they may be given discernment & Godly wisdom to be delivered from the evils these books contain. Lastly, pray that all parents - grandparents - etc. will grow closer to their 'children', and that a bond of sharing thoughts and spiritual intimacy will continue
    to grow between them.

'Enjoy Life to the Fullest'

Jeanette Whittaker--Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he has said, "I will never leave thee, or forsake thee." So that we may boldly say, "The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me." - Hebrews 13:5-6

http://www.dancehallreggae.com/vbbs/...light=grandson

Ya'll remember that one?

christains are the most hypocritical of all the religions in the world, bun a christian, big up satan!

Originally posted by evilbubbs
    any idea the sourse of this.

i could believe its true because of the amount of news reports of cred happening around the world.
    NOPE....JUS GOT IT IN EMAIL AND PASSIN IT ON....

doubtful that this is true...
    I DON'T READ HARRY POTTER BOOKS OR SEE THE MOVIE SO I CAN'T REALLY CONFIRM OR DENY....JUS SHARING INFO.....

BLESS

real fuckery a gwaan. soon have to start home schooling pickney cause wha a gwaan in schools and churchs.

bun a christian, big up satan!
    ok smaddy. how come YOU can get away with this and yet i'd be crucified for such talks? must be SEXISM!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MochaChocolatte View Post
    why do you hate maytikilla for being the woman you wish you were?

its true! fuckin pagan christians are the worst, sex choir boys and shit like that fuck them all! now they are saying its ok for gays and woman to be bishop? wtf r they on?

see, no one is saying shit to you. dang. must be nice to have a dick.

Originally posted by MaytiKillla

ok smaddy. how come YOU can get away with this and yet i'd be crucified for such talks? must be SEXISM!!!
    no the reason is you dont like heavey lifting so when its time to pick up stakes and gas and matches and people your never around.

WE BUN SATAN .........MEK ROACH AN ANTS CRAWL INNA SATAN MOUTH TIL HIM PISS HIM TRIPE OUT!!!! NOT ALLL CHRISTIANS STAY SUH SMADDY...........................U GET BUN MAYTI CUZ U ADORE WHAT U DO AN TEK IT FE JOKE AN A DISRESPECT CHRIST STR8 UP.!!!!!
    THEM NUH RUN TINGS , NEITHER ME . WHO RUN TINGS IS GOD ALMIGHTY!!

No, i don't think so BBC. i think it's because i have a PUSSY!

NO MAYTI , IF THAT WAS THE CASE MS KILLER , I WOULD BUN OUT SWEET JEN, GLAMM, AG, OOKU ,SYMMY,DAINTY ,LI ETC I HAVENT CUZ THEM REAL MORE TIME AN THEM NUH GWAN WID 1/4 OF DE FUCKERY U GWAN WID , AN U HAVE PICKNEY ...IF I ASK OOKU OR ONE OF DE ODDER LADIES DEM WOULD A ANSWER STR8 , AN I DOUBT THEM WOULD DISRESPECT CHRIST SUH AS U DO.....SIMPLE BBCMAN LOVE PUSSY ......MAYBE NOT URS ...SO NUH GET IT TWISTED ms killer.

that's right mr. man. now go burn out london. it's his turn, no?

i already did an mek him know say we nuh bun out christ ......u outritel bun out CHRIST, smaddy say him big up satan.smaddy done choose him fate as a battyman , u on de odder hand have a chance an kids suh me mek sure me pressure u i will stop still if u accept satan an love de homo life like smaddy

Originally posted by Negus

NOPE....JUS GOT IT IN EMAIL AND PASSIN IT ON....

I DON'T READ HARRY POTTER BOOKS OR SEE THE MOVIE SO I CAN'T REALLY CONFIRM OR DENY....JUS SHARING INFO.....

BLESS
    I'm doubting the validity of this because it sounds like another well construed Christian story that comes out every other month in email. I'm sure I'll be seeing this 30 -40 times.

ok mr. man. so you think there is hope for me yet, huh?

as long as u cut down on ur sarcasm more time mayti an think before u talk u nice str8 up , when u top bun christ me top bun u out u see me.

dem no have no head, head no good

awww. OK BBC. you're cool w/me and no more talk about mr. c from me again, deal?

Originally posted by BLACKBLOODCLOTHMAN
    WE BUN SATAN .........MEK ROACH AN ANTS CRAWL INNA SATAN MOUTH TIL HIM PISS HIM TRIPE OUT!!!! NOT ALLL CHRISTIANS STAY SUH SMADDY...........................U GET BUN MAYTI CUZ U ADORE WHAT U DO AN TEK IT FE JOKE AN A DISRESPECT CHRIST STR8 UP.!!!!!
    for the love of fuck UNCLENCH and relax BBC.

you know sometimes a jokes a joke

lol @bubs , here wah i laff alll the time , but when u disrespect THE ONE an drill as how my girl was doing , u would a bun it to if u see HIM as i how i do .....me nice yow

Originally posted by BLACKBLOODCLOTHMAN
    lol @bubs , here wah i laff alll the time , but when u disrespect THE ONE an drill as how my girl was doing , u would a bun it to if u see HIM as i how i do .....me nice yow
    i was worried, i could see you getting so tense that you'd be passing gas with the aid of a crowbar

NAH ACTUALLY THAT WAS WHEN U WALK INNA THE THREAD AN FOWL SHIT KECTH U BREATH..... BUBS U ARE FUNNY STILL, NUH TO LIKE DE EVIL INNA U NAME ....BUT U FUNNY ...AID OF A CROWBAR

je-sus is my homeboy

http://www.jesusismyhomeboy.com