Sponsored Ad
Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: What is babylon?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,166

    Default What is babylon?

    Ok im gonna assume that most people who come to the culture forum have some sense and some level of consciousness enough fi wi reason...


    So lets talk about Babylon the famous kingdom which according to some rules the world in its present darken state....

    According to what ive learned its an ongoing war babylon and zion both vying for our souls...

    The strategy of babylon is confusion and all kinds of illusionary concepts perpetrated through governments and influential agents....but basically it wants us to sell out and care less about our souls it wants to trap us in sin unrighteousness,falsehood and spiritual blindness.....

    some of the devices of babylon have been slavery, illiteracy, miseducation, sodomy, false religion, vanity, selfishness, poverty and other forms of deception...


    My personal view is that human beings are at a critical state as most of us has gone spiritually blind and are sleeping.....

    Even in reggae music you can see it artiste dem naah tell us nothing bout di gideon or babylon no more is like dem gone silent or dem get passive...

    And those who do sound so repetitive and so irrelevant there still talking about slavery when Babylon has already changed its strategy how long now...

    I'm curious to know what you've learned about Babylon.....what are some of the new tatics that you've observed and how do you think its affecting the world in our generation?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pilipinas, USA, Jamaica, Ethiopia
    Posts
    2,558

    Default

    Check bold...

    Quote Originally Posted by galis727 View Post
    Ok im gonna assume that most people who come to the culture forum have some sense and some level of consciousness enough fi wi reason...


    So lets talk about Babylon the famous kingdom which according to some rules the world in its present darken state....

    According to what ive learned its an ongoing war babylon and zion both vying for our souls...

    The strategy of babylon is confusion and all kinds of illusionary concepts perpetrated through governments and influential agents....but basically it wants us to sell out and care less about our souls it wants to trap us in sin unrighteousness,falsehood and spiritual blindness.....

    some of the devices of babylon have been slavery, illiteracy, miseducation, sodomy, false religion, vanity, selfishness, poverty and other forms of deception...


    My personal view is that human beings are at a critical state as most of us has gone spiritually blind and are sleeping..... Mankind haffi start READ the Bible again and be like H.I.M. --- "For my part I glory in the Bible."

    Even in reggae music you can see it artiste dem naah tell us nothing bout di gideon or babylon no more is like dem gone silent or dem get passive... ^^ Read above. ^^

    And those who do sound so repetitive and so irrelevant there still talking about slavery when Babylon has already changed its strategy how long now... ^^ Read above. ^^

    I'm curious to know what you've learned about Babylon.....what are some of the new tatics that you've observed and how do you think its affecting the world in our generation?

    Nothing is new under the sun, you pretty much touched on it already, it's all about souls. Furthermore, along with the Bible, Kebra Negast, Philosophies and Opinions of Marcus Garvey, Book of Enoch/ Lost books of the Bible and all books the deal with spiritual upliftment should be read...


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Tony Psalms View Post
    Check bold...

    Ok yea we know what books should be read...but whats your opinion on the state of mandkind...now adays....we know nothing nuh new of course but wouldnt you agree that babylon is still working and using different strategies...

    cause nothing no new except the generation....there is always a new generation every birth every decade...so deception is strange to them...


    talk about wha you personally observe...tell us whats in those books and how it relate to now....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Temple of the Jaguar
    Age
    3
    Posts
    17,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by galis727 View Post
    The strategy of babylon is confusion and all kinds of illusionary concepts perpetrated through governments and influential agents....but basically it wants us to sell out and care less about our souls it wants to trap us in sin unrighteousness,falsehood and spiritual blindness.....

    some of the devices of babylon have been slavery, illiteracy, miseducation, sodomy, false religion, vanity, selfishness, poverty and other forms of deception...


    My personal view is that human beings are at a critical state as most of us has gone spiritually blind and are sleeping.....

    Even in reggae music you can see it artiste dem naah tell us nothing bout di gideon or babylon no more is like dem gone silent or dem get passive...

    And those who do sound so repetitive and so irrelevant there still talking about slavery when Babylon has already changed its strategy how long now...

    I'm curious to know what you've learned about Babylon.....what are some of the new tatics that you've observed and how do you think its affecting the world in our generation?
    There is more than meets the eye.
    Plenty of brainwashing techniques affecting people of all walks of Life.
    Even the bible can be used to brainwash the masses.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by collie4nia View Post
    There is more than meets the eye.
    Plenty of brainwashing techniques affecting people of all walks of Life.
    Even the bible can be used to brainwash the masses.
    Care to elaborate? what do you mean..some examples would be nice

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Temple of the Jaguar
    Age
    3
    Posts
    17,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by galis727 View Post
    Care to elaborate? what do you mean..some examples would be nice
    religion, science, music, politics, television, movies, FOOD....
    Thats the main one people over look FOOD.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by collie4nia View Post
    religion, science, music, politics, television, movies, FOOD....
    Thats the main one people over look FOOD.
    dem poison we food. when man start to analyze and bring himself back to a natural diet...everyting else follows. confusion starts in di belly....di body a meant fi digest live plants...wat wi give it...dead flesh...dead (cooked) plants...you system a nah run right without di majority of you diet raw...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Temple of the Jaguar
    Age
    3
    Posts
    17,696

    Scratchchin

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMarcusGarvey View Post
    dem poison we food. when man start to analyze and bring himself back to a natural diet...everyting else follows. confusion starts in di belly....di body a meant fi digest live plants...wat wi give it...dead flesh...dead (cooked) plants...you system a nah run right without di majority of you diet raw...
    Even modern science is beginning to acknowledge this.
    I remember reading an article where they were calling the "digestive system" the bodies' "second brain"....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pilipinas, USA, Jamaica, Ethiopia
    Posts
    2,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by galis727 View Post
    Ok yea we know what books should be read...but whats your opinion on the state of mandkind...now adays....we know nothing nuh new of course but wouldnt you agree that babylon is still working and using different strategies...
    Same spirit...

    Quote Originally Posted by galis727 View Post
    cause nothing no new except the generation....there is always a new generation every birth every decade...so deception is strange to them...
    True...


    Quote Originally Posted by galis727 View Post
    talk about wha you personally observe...tell us whats in those books and how it relate to now....
    Bible showed me:
    1- Jesus Christ
    2- H.I.M. Haile Selassie & Davidic Covenant
    3- Twelve Tribes of Israel
    4- Repatriation

    P & O Marcus Garvey;
    1- How to be repatriation-minded

    Kebra Negast:
    1- More details on the Davidic Covenant

    Lost Books/Book of Enoch
    1- Insight on other Biblical religious texts not included in the King James Version.

    Metaphysical Bible Dictionary
    1- Helpful definitions of names/places in the Bible

    Yes, Bible can be twisted to do more harm than good, haffi remember Satan KNOWS the Bible too! And look at so many killings that go on in the name of "Jesus" --- That's wicked, Jesus never taught us that, He taught us to forgive, that we may be forgiven.

    The West (Babylon) is perishing, Bible says it, H.I.M. said it, and when we look at it globally, the Mother Earth says it too.

    John 4:24 --- God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
    Last edited by DJ Tony Psalms; 11-27-2009 at 01:35 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    Babylon is working through radio, t.v, etc on topics which plenty of religious people don't like to acknowledge...

    just look at our children...oral sex at age 13...babies having babies like crazy...the black family structure being even more broken down than it already was....

    People seem to forget that the Jesus say not to even look at a woman with lust...but somehow people overlook this and continue to "breed" gyal and leff them with baby....peer bullshit songs and ideologies out there....don't allow the media to brainwash you and allow you to raise your daughters AND sons as "dogs"...no one is perfect, but don't openly "accept" this behaiviour

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pilipinas, USA, Jamaica, Ethiopia
    Posts
    2,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by positivitize View Post
    Babylon is working through radio, t.v, etc on topics which plenty of religious people don't like to acknowledge...

    just look at our children...oral sex at age 13...babies having babies like crazy...the black family structure being even more broken down than it already was....

    People seem to forget that the Jesus say not to even look at a woman with lust...but somehow people overlook this and continue to "breed" gyal and leff them with baby....peer bullshit songs and ideologies out there....don't allow the media to brainwash you and allow you to raise your daughters AND sons as "dogs"...no one is perfect, but don't openly "accept" this behaiviour
    Satan ah deh prince of the airwaves, unu seet?

    "Future war is telepathic!" - Prophet Gad

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMarcusGarvey View Post
    dem poison we food. when man start to analyze and bring himself back to a natural diet...everyting else follows. confusion starts in di belly....di body a meant fi digest live plants...wat wi give it...dead flesh...dead (cooked) plants...you system a nah run right without di majority of you diet raw...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by positivitize View Post
    Babylon is working through radio, t.v, etc on topics which plenty of religious people don't like to acknowledge...

    just look at our children...oral sex at age 13...babies having babies like crazy...the black family structure being even more broken down than it already was....

    People seem to forget that the Jesus say not to even look at a woman with lust...but somehow people overlook this and continue to "breed" gyal and leff them with baby....peer bullshit songs and ideologies out there....don't allow the media to brainwash you and allow you to raise your daughters AND sons as "dogs"...no one is perfect, but don't openly "accept" this behaiviour
    See it deh yes king mi si di decline in man kind and in our daily lives in our mental thinking a desso dem a attack wi yow.....

    that last point you made hits the spot..cause thats whats happening now we are just so passive that we a just accept foolish behaviour as normal...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    tłł brkł
    Posts
    3,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by galis727 View Post
    Ok im gonna assume that most people who come to the culture forum have some sense and some level of consciousness enough fi wi reason...


    So lets talk about Babylon the famous kingdom which according to some rules the world in its present darken state....

    According to what ive learned its an ongoing war babylon and zion both vying for our souls...

    The strategy of babylon is confusion and all kinds of illusionary concepts perpetrated through governments and influential agents....but basically it wants us to sell out and care less about our souls it wants to trap us in sin unrighteousness,falsehood and spiritual blindness.....

    some of the devices of babylon have been slavery, illiteracy, miseducation, sodomy, false religion, vanity, selfishness, poverty and other forms of deception...


    My personal view is that human beings are at a critical state as most of us has gone spiritually blind and are sleeping.....

    Even in reggae music you can see it artiste dem naah tell us nothing bout di gideon or babylon no more is like dem gone silent or dem get passive...

    And those who do sound so repetitive and so irrelevant there still talking about slavery when Babylon has already changed its strategy how long now...

    I'm curious to know what you've learned about Babylon.....what are some of the new tatics that you've observed and how do you think its affecting the world in our generation?
    what exactly is the soul?
    was there such a thing before babylon told us about it in their bible?


    Quote Originally Posted by galis727 View Post
    See it deh yes king mi si di decline in man kind and in our daily lives in our mental thinking a desso dem a attack wi yow.....

    that last point you made hits the spot..cause thats whats happening now we are just so passive that we a just accept foolish behaviour as normal...


    Thinking is what they both [babylon & religion] want to prevent. An unfocused mind annihilates existence and forces men to wish.
    We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imhotep View Post
    what exactly is the soul?
    was there such a thing before babylon told us about it in their bible?






    Thinking is what they both [babylon & religion] want to prevent. An unfocused mind annihilates existence and forces men to wish.

    Youth this is not a religion bashing thread or for conspiracy theories we a talk bout real tings come back down to earth man

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Cyaa stand babylon

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Babylon = Capitalism......


    and to an oppressed lied to ex-slave ex-communicated and left domicile people,


    Babylon = White Supremacy



    thats it.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Thanks for sharing such a nice information. But something is still ambiguous to me. Won't it be considered
    disgusting or personal?
    I'll share it in next post.
    feed back?
    Waterford Health
    Last edited by Alec; 02-25-2012 at 07:18 AM.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    JA-GERMANY-SeneGambia
    Posts
    2,396

    Default

    Damn..U made my wknd. I will talk on this thread ltr............Thx to all that contributed..

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Why are you guys stalling your contribution? anyways....its been three years since i raised this question but...since then the world has slipped into a deep sleep to me it seems as if the strugle between good and evil has taken a turn for the worst......How come there is no one to give us a spiriitual heads up like how bob did or garnet or capleton back in tha day....iz like every body gaan a stray star...so now mi affi a listen to di older songs that talked aboutt babylon some sizzzla and ting.. cause iz like it a mek mi more wiser to di ting...

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NY via Antigua
    Posts
    839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imhotep View Post
    what exactly is the soul?
    was there such a thing before babylon told us about it in their bible?
    The concept of a soul has existed since the dawn of civilization, in ancient Egyptian spiritual systems.

    The foundation of all the spiritual systems of our ancestors is built upon the notion of a soul. Babylon learned the concept of a soul and a spirit from Africa and her children. Absolutely NOT the other way around.

    Check any spiritual system in West Africa (Yoruba, etc.) that existed prior to the arrival of the European and you will find the concept of a soul, a spirit, the ancestors, saints, etc., completely prevalent throughout. Africans created those concepts and gave them to the world. They were learned from us, not vice-versa.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    italia
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Babylon = Vatican = Battican = Fattycan

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    On the Net
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,463

    Default

    Babylon is more than the Vatican. Babylon is not 'white' nor 'black'...matter fact 'white' and 'black' are terms created by the ruler of Babylon to divide and conquer people. Babylon's ruler is satan...and babylon is all around us. But, as strong as babylon is, God is much much much stronger. People don't follow God though, they like to follow Babylon.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,216

    Default

    Babylon was the one of the first major world powers and it is the birth place of false religion and false religious ideas. It still encapsulates the false religions on the earth today and will soon be destroyed. That is why God is calling us to have nothing to do with Babylon now. (Revelation 18:2-8)

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Dallas/ft.worth
    Posts
    6

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Tony Psalms View Post
    Satan ah deh prince of the airwaves, unu seet?

    "Future war is telepathic!" - Prophet Gad

    too many people don't see though

  26. #26

    Default re

    Babylon was at first a small town which had sprung up by the beginning of the 3rd millennium BC.



    diseases of circulatory system

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Last edited by galis727; 04-15-2012 at 09:34 AM.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    World wide web
    Posts
    3,659

    Default

    the state of the world is the constant bombardment of our minds that is making sin feel normal....the whole "Do what though wilt" age is apon us, where man is living for their own selfish satisfaction how our actions maybe contrary to the living word of God or how it affects our environment of other people is no longer as the individual is satisfied... Babylon is Satan and the world is terrible state but "every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess ,that Christ is Lord" all these things were foretold and they must come to pass for the glory of God to be shown...we only pray for mercy so our minds are not blinded from the truth

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,166

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by taktsa85 View Post
    the state of the world is the constant bombardment of our minds that is making sin feel normal....the whole "Do what though wilt" age is apon us, where man is living for their own selfish satisfaction how our actions maybe contrary to the living word of God or how it affects our environment of other people is no longer as the individual is satisfied... Babylon is Satan and the world is terrible state but "every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess ,that Christ is Lord" all these things were foretold and they must come to pass for the glory of God to be shown...we only pray for mercy so our minds are not blinded from the truth
    Amen my youth...at-least i'm not alone in my realization of what the world is going through and how Babylon a manifest its self...nice to know say people still a read dem bible and keep conscious of how di devil a do him ting....cause nuff people just in a daze..not realizing whats happening...the things that our parents warned us about are happening right in-front of our eyes and we are simply blind to it....


    had these things happened back inna di days we would all run to the rock...but yuh si the fact that we arnt running towards it shows how much we stuck in the mud.
    Garnet silk say dem belly full but them starving that was in his Generation...Now its dem trap butt dem tink dem free...
    SMH.

Similar Threads

  1. Listen Dis: CHANT DOWN BABYLON RIDDIM-Assassin,Sizzla,Tony Rebel,Q Ifrica
    By shire in forum Culture Music
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 08:20 AM
  2. Important: ALBOROSIE NEW ALBUM ESCAPE FROM BABYLON!!
    By RIGHTEOUSNESS in forum MAIN AREA: The V.I.P. DANCEHALL Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 12:45 PM
  3. Babylon System - a roots & culture compilation
    By pfudl in forum Foundation Corner
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 11:09 PM
  4. the bunning babylon argument..
    By scwallydem in forum The PASSA PASSA Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 06:52 PM
  5. http://www.judgementyard.org/
    By wanted_dread_or_alive in forum MAIN AREA: The V.I.P. DANCEHALL Forum
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 08:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •