Sponsored Ad
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa Hype comments in STAR about SEX PIC.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutos View Post
    mi nah defend the picture or their actions
    but this is nothing new a jamaica...which is very sad when these things are the norm

uunu fi know wah uunu chat before uunu chat it....

my ute being a faggot in america is nothing new either so does that mean the rappers should sing about being faggots and take pictures of their gay friends in the act? you need fi stop chat fuckrey and call a spade a spade.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew.....H.I.M. View Post
    Is this dancehall come to? A suck cockie bleacher pon front page and talk bout CAREER

and yall wonder why dancehall naaw sell

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdworlddon View Post
    I wasn't even going to talk about these allegations, but since no other Gaza member not speaking i will. The Portmore Empire brand and those in affiliations are not responsible for the distribution of unsavory photographs or incriminating pictures. It's the wish for everyone involve to mount a full investigation by the proper authorities and make this case come to a expedited conclusion. Furthermore, we don't support or condone any form or oral, beastiality or anal sex. With that said, we haven't seeing the photos in question, nor do we and all questions must be handled by the law force, not Empire.

PS> Look out for new songs, videos and recordings by all Portmore Empire artists and upcoming tours.1
    I love it when the Gaza ppl get all wordical! It's frickin HILARIOUS!!!

what else there is to say

unnu new to dis
    uunu gwan like a di fuss unnu a see a gyal a suck a hood pon picture or video

YES IT IS THE FIRST TIME I EVER SEEN
    A PICTURE WITH A REGGAE-DANCE-HALL ARTIST HAVING ORAL SEX
    Last edited by ANTHONY-GATLIN; 11-18-2009 at 11:25 AM.

WELL NO SURPRISE WITH LISA HYPE...SHE A WORK FI HER FAME CAUSE REALLY AND TRULY SHE HAFFI DO WAT SHE HAFFI DO CAUSE SHE NUH HAVE NO TALENT..SOO IT GO STILL SHE JUST HAFFI GO TEK WEH HER SELF FOR A MINUTE CAUSE DAT LOOK STICKY...

Quote Originally Posted by SELVATRON View Post
    I love it when the Gaza ppl get all wordical! It's frickin HILARIOUS!!!
    u neva hear dem brainiacal and all dese tings
    "Dem ah watch, say dem ah watch. Siddung and ah wait, say dem ah wait....
    they wanna see us breakup, walk out, lose everyting we built" #FEB4

Quote Originally Posted by omarjm View Post
    You should save this, just in case...

It can be used to defend a lot more fuckery...

If a pic drop with Jeffery and Kartel, I can see someone posting that "people must tap chat fuckery... Gaza neva start them nastiness, rae rae rae..."

We are talking about the dancehall though... Cecille did a song... a bloodclatt song... about oral sex a few years ago, and there was outrage... people seh she carrying her uptown behavior to the dancehall...
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTHONY-GATLIN View Post

YES IT IS THE FIRST I EVER SEEN
    A PICTURE WITH A REGGAE-DANCE-HALL ARTIST HAVING ORAL SEX
    Dem Gaza fans and "neutral supporters of dancehall music" a the worse to rass
    Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Stay Suh View Post
    u neva hear dem brainiacal and all dese tings
    A so it funny it a get unu tearical?
    "Me read me own a scripture me nuh need nuh need no PREACHA, If you educate uself u nuh need nuh TEACHA"

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto Choise View Post
    A so it funny it a get unu tearical?
    mi pussyclaaaaaaaaaaat dat one bad!

sobolious!

Blog Entries

Kartel a Pussy to just fi the record cause him neva haffi blow up the gyal spot dem ways de, she shoulda tek a picture a him wen him did a suck she
    SOCIAL MEDIA & D.H.R. ICON
    THE CHOSEN ONE
    HECKLERS INC FI LIFE !!!

NYC, NJ, Clarendon, i'm home. (...In this vessel)

a girl sucking hood,

makes headlines?

but this is becoming the norm down here so i cant see the big issue

dont these artistes nowadays talk about getting headas. what, is someone going to start making songs about not getting headas now?
    FAcking Idiots

Tha ah nuh kartel lol look at the pic kartel more long and tuff skinnky and his cocky like pencil

Drewsland/Jamaica + Trinidad + B'dos + St. Lucia = West Indies

tap chat uunu fuckry this shit gwan long time...
    how know how much vid a circulate a mobay and around jamaica wid school gyal pon all a mek headline news...when a big football coach daughter did deh pon one....when di man see it drop dung said time...

couple a dem well did affi run weh a farrin....

this picture nuh look good ...but uuun nuh seh GAZA a corrupt the Jamaica cause Jamaica did done fuck up before Gaza..or Gully
    i realize unnuh love defend it bout longtime these things going on.

Hold yuh brakes and balance yuh medz...
    whether or not nuff people a dweet...when smaddy like Lisa Hype dweet who is seen as someone nuff little girls will pay attention to....wah yuh think aguh happen......and with the current young generatio so apt into adapting and learning things so fast...weh yuh feel aguh happen? .... imagine six y/o pickney aspiring fi suck cocky..... ...why? ..because Lisa Hype dweet.... mi nuh too blame Lisa Hype...mi blame the star for putting this fuckery in the public.... the star deh pon di roadside....anyone can see a star and read it...... di media need moderation too but these artistes have to stop di fuckery.....
    first dem come with bleaching and mek man and gyal who a bleach feel like weh dem is a good thing and have a them arguing duncely(if there is such a word) bout dem bleaching nice......then yuh have man in pink shirt a sey di gyal dem love dem inna pink so dem a wear it.......just wadday man a bore tongue and a try deny it...decent damage control deysuh but now this.....come on....get real bossman deh... if your gyal suck your hood...nobody nuh really gives a fuck...but if your gyal was a TV reporter..then people wudda talk bout it...some gyal who rate your gyal aguh waah duh weh she do too. ...that is the effect of it

Default `I DID IT.SO WHAT?` - New Lisa Hype statement

"I Did it. So What?" - Lisa Hype statement Print E-mail
    Written by CONTRIBUTED
    Wednesday, 18 November 2009

First, I would like to say that there is no excuse for a picture of that nature to be a part of the public domain. I admit that the picture is real, but it captures a personal act done in the privacy of my bedroom. I don't know how that got leaked to the media and condemn anyone who would stoop to such a low.
    However, I understand that I am a public person, and when I say or do something, either articulated and thought out, it carries weight in the public arena. As a result, I must assume personal responsibility for my actions. I would like to apologise specifically to all my female fans who might be disappointed to see me in this light. However, I don't apologise for the act itself because it was done with a man that I truly and deeply love and respect, and it was done in the privacy of my bedroom. I did it, so what?

I would also like to apologise to my family who are truly and deeply hurt by the dissemination of the photo all over the Internet and the media. This is not cool. And this is not funny. This is my life that some unscrupulous person is attempting to destroy, but I am a strong young woman and I will survive. Many young women, like myself, have been exploited and hurt in this way and there comes a point in everyone's life when they have to stop allowing people to hurt them. I am begging young girls across Jamaica to use my life as an example: we live in a male-dominated society but don't allow men to use and abuse you. I have learned my lesson the hard way. The world is a tough classroom, sometimes.

In closing, I want to say thank you to all my young fans who have supported me in this, my darkest hour.

http://www.one876entertainment.com/i...=28#jreactions

Blog Entries

this chick is a dunce.. if a yu and the man de de ALONE who the fuck coulda leak it you fucking moron..

and mino care fi hear shit from a gyal who mek song a admit to bleaching and try carry it off as reg ting fi proud bout
    THE CHOSEN ONE
    HECKLERS INC FI LIFE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Avaio View Post
    a girl sucking hood,

makes headlines?

but this is becoming the norm down here so i cant see the big issue

dont these artistes nowadays talk about getting headas. what, is someone going to start making songs about not getting headas now?
    apparently this has never been seen before....the shock of it...its outrageous

o and dancehall has lost all its morals.........

Chop off dem head

Quote Originally Posted by lyssa View Post
    Tha ah nuh kartel lol look at the pic kartel more long and tuff skinnky and his cocky like pencil

Quote Originally Posted by jahblem View Post
    Written by CONTRIBUTED

First, I would like to say that there is no excuse for a picture of that nature to be a part of the public domain. I admit that the picture is real, but it captures a personal act done in the privacy of my bedroom. I don't know how that got leaked to the media and condemn anyone who would stoop to such a low.
    However, I understand that I am a public person, and when I say or do something, either articulated and thought out, it carries weight in the public arena. As a result, I must assume personal responsibility for my actions. I would like to apologise specifically to all my female fans who might be disappointed to see me in this light. However, I don't apologise for the act itself because it was done with a man that I truly and deeply love and respect, and it was done in the privacy of my bedroom. I did it, so what?

I would also like to apologise to my family who are truly and deeply hurt by the dissemination of the photo all over the Internet and the media. This is not cool. And this is not funny. This is my life that some unscrupulous person is attempting to destroy, but I am a strong young woman and I will survive. Many young women, like myself, have been exploited and hurt in this way and there comes a point in everyone's life when they have to stop allowing people to hurt them. I am begging young girls across Jamaica to use my life as an example: we live in a male-dominated society but don't allow men to use and abuse you. I have learned my lesson the hard way. The world is a tough classroom, sometimes.

In closing, I want to say thank you to all my young fans who have supported me in this, my darkest hour.

PUT ALL OF THESE POST IN ONE THREAD PLEASE

this chick is a dunce.. if a yu and the man de de ALONE who the fuck coulda leak it you fucking moron..

and mino care fi hear shit from a gyal who mek song a admit to bleaching and try carry it off as reg ting fi proud bout
    I DON'T THINK A SHE WRITE THAT

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Stay Suh View Post
    DWL....uh nuh afi seh NUttin! DWL

Does this mean she is going to drop a song saying Kartel nyam the pussy?
    Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.

Drewsland/Jamaica + Trinidad + B'dos + St. Lucia = West Indies

Is this dancehall come to? A suck cockie bleacher pon front page and talk bout CAREER

and yall wonder why dancehall naaw sell
    this a wah the new hype artistes from gaza a do...sad but a so it guh

Written by CONTRIBUTED

bleach it

Lmao

So the man dem weh laugh at an artist who was called a bowas in a song, defending dem bowas artist...

cosign dat... she dumb as fuk cuz kartel jus deya a pimp her. she ugly
    to rass and has no talent so how else he go mek $$$ off her.

Quote Originally Posted by sankofaa View Post
    bleach it

Quote Originally Posted by Klassic Rebel View Post

whether or not nuff people a dweet...when smaddy like Lisa Hype dweet who is seen as someone nuff little girls will pay attention to....wah yuh think aguh happen......and with the current young generatio so apt into adapting and learning things so fast...weh yuh feel aguh happen? .... imagine six y/o pickney aspiring fi suck cocky..... ...why? ..because Lisa Hype dweet.... mi nuh too blame Lisa Hype...mi blame the star for putting this fuckery in the public.... the star deh pon di roadside....anyone can see a star and read it...... di media need moderation too but these artistes have to stop di fuckery.....
    first dem come with bleaching and mek man and gyal who a bleach feel like weh dem is a good thing and have a them arguing duncely(if there is such a word) bout dem bleaching nice......then yuh have man in pink shirt a sey di gyal dem love dem inna pink so dem a wear it.......just wadday man a bore tongue and a try deny it...decent damage control deysuh but now this.....come on....get real bossman deh... if your gyal suck your hood...nobody nuh really gives a fuck...but if your gyal was a TV reporter..then people wudda talk bout it...some gyal who rate your gyal aguh waah duh weh she do too. ...that is the effect of it
    dat is tru but the Artist already kno that the Media luv tell dem business so why release nutn like dis?
    Kartel as Inteligent(if thatts how u spell it) as he is this was a fuckn dumbass move that i am not shocked about still but him a puh FUCKERY so in this case right here i blame Kartel
    Media jus shouldnt be trusted u no dem a go spread di news so its like tellin a child sumn dem naw keep dem mouth lock dem a tell so its di Artist fault fi let sumn like dis out, nobody should blame media if dem demself let dis ting get outta han inna di firs place
    "Me read me own a scripture me nuh need nuh need no PREACHA, If you educate uself u nuh need nuh TEACHA"

Default Who write ths Kartel?

Written by CONTRIBUTED

Really Lisa, really?

These folks will talk how dem nuh response fi society and what not but now a tell young people fi use them as a model.

Gwaan stuff yuh mouth wid wood and shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Klassic Rebel View Post

its done on purpose... this is what they want you to do, talk about them not queen Ifrica and tony rebel... and its working

these are not necessarily good clean people making music ..they are broken people making music.. these are the results
    they will still make music when we stop listening to them, .. i suppose until death comes
    ..you should standby there is more fuckery to come...
    warning this is dagerous shit stand back...
    its sad you cant restrain yourself and end up reading the shit.... listening the motherfuckers.. that is the idea, thats who they are, they are not gonna change... u dont believe me..
    they not gonna look for jamaica to be better..its neither here nor there...

a few people care about what effect they have on the rest, seems to me black people always fail..(fuck the obama theory) ... so i say they should do their thing .. if its illegal and immoral you will get your just reward.
    a nuff vigilante justice happen inna jamaica... up to this week they were beating a man to death for fucking both men and women in a comminuty... so chances are its a matter of time they catch up with these guys...
    its pity though... i dont support the side shows...but a gaza mi seh for the music side of it... like the michael jackson shit ..a freak but the music liked by people

Rolleyes2

mi a river.

Kartel a Pussy to just fi the record cause him neva haffi blow up the gyal spot dem ways de, she shoulda tek a picture a him wen him did a suck she
    Bag a tings when dat happen...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NattyRebel View Post
    Really Lisa, really?

These folks will talk how dem nuh response fi society and what not but now a tell young people fi use them as a model.

Gwaan stuff yuh mouth wid wood and shut up.
    tha one de CONNECCCCCCCC
    THE CHOSEN ONE
    HECKLERS INC FI LIFE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sick A Dat View Post
    Nah... Gaza followbackers already have a classic defense for that...

tap chat uunu fuckry this shit gwan long time...
    how know how much vid a circulate a mobay and around jamaica wid school gyal pon all a mek headline news...when a big football coach daughter did deh pon one....when di man see it drop dung said time...

couple a dem well did affi run weh a farrin....

this picture nuh look good ...but uuun nuh seh GAZA a corrupt the Jamaica cause Jamaica did done fuck up before Gaza..or Gully

So u really telling me... that if a pic of Kartel in the same position as Lisa.. leaks... ... u know wah.. me not even a say nutten yah...

Natty yuh know neither kartel nor lisa intelligent enough to have written dat statement... they hired a publicist.

get da fuk outta here bout 'use my life as an example' - this scandal most likely her biggest accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick A Dat View Post
    u mean SCANDAL bag a tings woulda gwan...

Taking a long walk pon di beach...........Wid Yuh Madda!!!!

me is a bigger fan of lisa hype now.

Someplace wid reble gyal afta she beat di wutless fag..gaza mi say!

Lmao

Pon di gaza we get head..we nuh give...