Sponsored Ad

Thread: The CIA Operations in Jamaica in the 1970s

Default The CIA Operations in Jamaica in the 1970s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv3_I...eature=related

There were also a few articles dealing with this some years ago... I think this is one of the major contributors to modern day violence in Jamaica.
    Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.

Edward CIAga

you should send this link to perkins because him no wah believe say seaga knew about this. people confront him on his talk show bout it all the while and of course he shoot it down as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by omarjm View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv3_I...eature=related

There were also a few articles dealing with this some years ago... I think this is one of the major contributors to modern day violence in Jamaica.
    it is..plus the continual destruction of central america and haiti...
    i am blessed

lol... and the Cubans were in Jamaica as tourists.....

Jamaica could have turned out to be a next Grenada if Manley was allowed to keep importing Cuban influence on our island... but we stopped his rass in 1980..

Yea, those evil Cubans who went to Jamaica and built Hospitals and Schools... that totally justifies the CIA backed bombing of Evantide, the CIA/JLP backed Yappists, and other atrocities...
    Last edited by omarjm; 10-22-2009 at 12:10 PM.
    Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.

Dudley Thompson was the first politician to issue guns in Jamaican.... go learn yu history..

Those "helpful" Cubans were mostly military personel sent by Castro to scout out Jamaica...

Manley was sending Jamaican youth to Cuba to train as Brigadistas... most of dem came from Jungle and other PNP garrisons....

All JLP did was counteract dem by leveling the ball field...

*EDIT* Oh.. and dont forget the Orange Lane fire.... where PNP activists throw baby ina fire...

Yup, History tells us that when Back o Wall was bulldozed and Tivoli was built, the strong men there were given water guns to ensure the election of their MP.

Every able bodied adult Cuban can be considered a military personnel, so there are several Cuban military personnel in Jamaica now with Golding in power

Also, the then feared (and still communist) Cuba (and militant Venezuela) are now major partners of the JLP

The JLP/CIA lie has always been that Manley was going to turn Jamaica into a Marxist state... I guess that's what happens when you preach equality for black people and try to build an equitable state

its a turf war.... it has always been. and until we can accept that both sides have fucked up the country by arming the yutes of the various garrisons to support their fuckery turf war. the fact that both sides were willing to go to such lengths is the reason why we are were we are today.

Quote Originally Posted by JesusDread View Post
    Manley was sending Jamaican youth to Cuba to train as Brigadistas... most of dem came from Jungle and other PNP garrisons....

Have any concrete proof about this?

Quote Originally Posted by NattyRebel View Post
    Have any concrete proof about this?
    I have bredrin that went there.... and I was selected to go but refused because the man dem weh come back seh is bare pork dem feed dem a Cuba...

Dude mi was a member of the PNP that just got fed up with the lies and switched...

Dudley Thompson was the first politician to issue guns in Jamaican.... go learn yu history..

Those "helpful" Cubans were mostly military personel sent by Castro to scout out Jamaica...

All JLP did was counteract dem by leveling the ball field...

*EDIT* Oh.. and dont forget the Orange Lane fire.... where PNP activists throw baby ina fire...
    lol... and the Cubans were in Jamaica as tourists.....

Jamaica could have turned out to be a next Grenada if Manley was allowed to keep importing Cuban influence on our island... but we stopped his rass in 1980..
    I have bredrin that went there.... and I was selected to go but refused because the man dem weh come back seh is bare pork dem feed dem a Cuba...

Dude mi was a member of the PNP that just got fed up with the lies and switched...
    big difference between a dread n a rasta

where the scorpio beat 4 18inch bass scoops zeen

you switched like a bitch now you a run a way slave you fe dead a farrin

how many countries in this world has Jamaica assisted in anything...apart from sports and music where else is Jamaica respected Education healthcare military politics where? Di best most ppl can do a try migrate fi escape di fuckry...dem barley have any programs inna di school dem fi cultural preservation....

Since manley tried the first time and CIA and SEAGA fight it n try kill him...di country been heading downhill...neither party attempted to fix it since Manley first term....mi nuh have nuh respect fi none since...Seaga is an American citizen n should have never been prime minister of Jamaica...i dont care if it legal or not...him is a Citizen of the USA and him work in its interest...

No Weh do dese two mumma lashy doe eeh...

Quote Originally Posted by realpatriot View Post
    big difference between a dread n a rasta
    And you just happen to be an expert on that difference....

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio25 View Post
    you switched like a bitch now you a run a way slave you fe dead a farrin

lol... I pity you fool... I still have more respek from PNP than you will ever.. bitch..

Switching party affiliation is what made me a better man and I am always me.. no band waggonist.... every time JLP build up back Jamaica economy unu run go put PNP ina power fi mash it up again..

Is tru nuff a unu fraid fi change unu logga head thinking why Jamaica cant prosper cause unu gwaan like unu nable string bury under PNP... fuckin claffy...

The two a unu pussyhole notice how me did juss stick to the topic an no diss no one.. but unu cant reason sensible so unu ready fi attack mi an trace mi bout mi a no rasta an mi a bitch like seh dat can change the fact that unu party fulla eediat an battyman.... lol

Gwaan trace by unu self cause none a unu a talk facts.. jusss unu party rhetoric....

well, the thread started out decently enough.