Sponsored Ad
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: The CIA Operations in Jamaica in the 1970s

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pritzker Research Center.
    Posts
    4,869

    Default The CIA Operations in Jamaica in the 1970s

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv3_I...eature=related



    There were also a few articles dealing with this some years ago... I think this is one of the major contributors to modern day violence in Jamaica.
    Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,084

    Default

    Edward CIAga

  3. #3

    Default

    you should send this link to perkins because him no wah believe say seaga knew about this. people confront him on his talk show bout it all the while and of course he shoot it down as usual.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    27,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omarjm View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv3_I...eature=related



    There were also a few articles dealing with this some years ago... I think this is one of the major contributors to modern day violence in Jamaica.
    it is..plus the continual destruction of central america and haiti...
    i am blessed

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    In yu mind
    Posts
    12,006

    Default

    lol... and the Cubans were in Jamaica as tourists.....




    Jamaica could have turned out to be a next Grenada if Manley was allowed to keep importing Cuban influence on our island... but we stopped his rass in 1980..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pritzker Research Center.
    Posts
    4,869

    Default

    Yea, those evil Cubans who went to Jamaica and built Hospitals and Schools... that totally justifies the CIA backed bombing of Evantide, the CIA/JLP backed Yappists, and other atrocities...
    Last edited by omarjm; 10-22-2009 at 12:10 PM.
    Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    In yu mind
    Posts
    12,006

    Default

    Dudley Thompson was the first politician to issue guns in Jamaican.... go learn yu history..


    Those "helpful" Cubans were mostly military personel sent by Castro to scout out Jamaica...


    Manley was sending Jamaican youth to Cuba to train as Brigadistas... most of dem came from Jungle and other PNP garrisons....


    All JLP did was counteract dem by leveling the ball field...




    *EDIT* Oh.. and dont forget the Orange Lane fire.... where PNP activists throw baby ina fire...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pritzker Research Center.
    Posts
    4,869

    Default

    Yup, History tells us that when Back o Wall was bulldozed and Tivoli was built, the strong men there were given water guns to ensure the election of their MP.

    Every able bodied adult Cuban can be considered a military personnel, so there are several Cuban military personnel in Jamaica now with Golding in power

    Also, the then feared (and still communist) Cuba (and militant Venezuela) are now major partners of the JLP

    The JLP/CIA lie has always been that Manley was going to turn Jamaica into a Marxist state... I guess that's what happens when you preach equality for black people and try to build an equitable state
    Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Miami & Jamaica JahBlemMuzik.com
    Posts
    4,355

    Default

    its a turf war.... it has always been. and until we can accept that both sides have fucked up the country by arming the yutes of the various garrisons to support their fuckery turf war. the fact that both sides were willing to go to such lengths is the reason why we are were we are today.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under A Serpent Sun
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusDread View Post
    Manley was sending Jamaican youth to Cuba to train as Brigadistas... most of dem came from Jungle and other PNP garrisons....

    Have any concrete proof about this?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    In yu mind
    Posts
    12,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyRebel View Post
    Have any concrete proof about this?
    I have bredrin that went there.... and I was selected to go but refused because the man dem weh come back seh is bare pork dem feed dem a Cuba...


    Dude mi was a member of the PNP that just got fed up with the lies and switched...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusDread View Post
    Dudley Thompson was the first politician to issue guns in Jamaican.... go learn yu history..


    Those "helpful" Cubans were mostly military personel sent by Castro to scout out Jamaica...


    Manley was sending Jamaican youth to Cuba to train as Brigadistas... most of dem came from Jungle and other PNP garrisons....


    All JLP did was counteract dem by leveling the ball field...




    *EDIT* Oh.. and dont forget the Orange Lane fire.... where PNP activists throw baby ina fire...
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusDread View Post
    lol... and the Cubans were in Jamaica as tourists.....




    Jamaica could have turned out to be a next Grenada if Manley was allowed to keep importing Cuban influence on our island... but we stopped his rass in 1980..
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusDread View Post
    I have bredrin that went there.... and I was selected to go but refused because the man dem weh come back seh is bare pork dem feed dem a Cuba...


    Dude mi was a member of the PNP that just got fed up with the lies and switched...
    big difference between a dread n a rasta

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    where the scorpio beat 4 18inch bass scoops zeen
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusDread View Post
    I have bredrin that went there.... and I was selected to go but refused because the man dem weh come back seh is bare pork dem feed dem a Cuba...


    Dude mi was a member of the PNP that just got fed up with the lies and switched...
    you switched like a bitch now you a run a way slave you fe dead a farrin

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,084

    Default

    how many countries in this world has Jamaica assisted in anything...apart from sports and music where else is Jamaica respected Education healthcare military politics where? Di best most ppl can do a try migrate fi escape di fuckry...dem barley have any programs inna di school dem fi cultural preservation....

    Since manley tried the first time and CIA and SEAGA fight it n try kill him...di country been heading downhill...neither party attempted to fix it since Manley first term....mi nuh have nuh respect fi none since...Seaga is an American citizen n should have never been prime minister of Jamaica...i dont care if it legal or not...him is a Citizen of the USA and him work in its interest...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    In yu mind
    Posts
    12,006

    No Weh do dese two mumma lashy doe eeh...

    Quote Originally Posted by realpatriot View Post
    big difference between a dread n a rasta
    And you just happen to be an expert on that difference....

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio25 View Post
    you switched like a bitch now you a run a way slave you fe dead a farrin

    lol... I pity you fool... I still have more respek from PNP than you will ever.. bitch..

    Switching party affiliation is what made me a better man and I am always me.. no band waggonist.... every time JLP build up back Jamaica economy unu run go put PNP ina power fi mash it up again..

    Is tru nuff a unu fraid fi change unu logga head thinking why Jamaica cant prosper cause unu gwaan like unu nable string bury under PNP... fuckin claffy...

    The two a unu pussyhole notice how me did juss stick to the topic an no diss no one.. but unu cant reason sensible so unu ready fi attack mi an trace mi bout mi a no rasta an mi a bitch like seh dat can change the fact that unu party fulla eediat an battyman.... lol

    Gwaan trace by unu self cause none a unu a talk facts.. jusss unu party rhetoric....

  16. #16

    Default

    well, the thread started out decently enough.

Similar Threads

  1. UK COMPANY PAID JAMAICAN POLITICIAN TO GAIN CONTRACT
    By scwallydem in forum The PASSA PASSA Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 09:43 AM
  2. Jamaica news, including our first SKI TEAM in WINTER OLYMPICS!
    By Brownilus in forum The PASSA PASSA Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 09:48 AM
  3. Perez Hilton attack jamaica
    By jr sizzla in forum The PASSA PASSA Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 09:30 AM
  4. UNITY SOUND - 2007 DUBPLATE MIX (DISC TWO)
    By cross in forum The Sound System Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 09:52 PM
  5. Digging Down Jamaica?
    By kani in forum *Grown Folks Lounge*
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 08:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •