Sponsored Ad

Thread: CLASH DANCE!!! LOVE INJECTION v Saxon+V-Rocket

Default CLASH DANCE!!! LOVE INJECTION v Saxon+V-Rocket

Big clash dance in Handsworth Leisure Centre, Birmingham on 24/7/92. Remember walking into the hall and Injection were warming up. To this day, i don't believe i've heard a sound play so heavy and clean!!! Mic stage, bass, mids, tops like a cd!!!
    Personally i think Love Injection was our best juggling sound!! Much better than Asher World and Nasty Love. More music plus Corporal Billy as a top entertaining mic man. Having said that, big big minus point in this dance was them playng Junior Cat and saying a Super Cat!! (funny how thats edited off tape). Saxon played with big technical all night and V-Rocket never had no new tune!! Pt 1

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zfu3joojzhr

Thumbs up Another boom dance

Got this one Ruffhouse, but gwarn big up for thi drop ca those that nuh have it mus tek it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffness View Post
    Got this one Ruffhouse, but gwarn big up for thi drop ca those that nuh have it mus tek it.
    Clean clean copy bredren! Check it out just in case.....

Yes Ruff thx for this clash.
    Mi had it then my kids fromatted mi harddrive.
    Up most respek

big up, ruffhouse tanks mi don......dis dance is di first time mi ear injection like mr.ruff i was impress by dem.....dem ruff up mi sound a way......ruffhouse to me,after a while it start sound different?????injection.....question by 93 when saxon play in di fuss world clash dem neva sound betta dan injection????.......classic, but mi neva ear injection deal wid no odda sound like how dem deal wid saxon dat nite.........mannas

Yes Neat

Ok Ruffhouse mi will hol slice as you seh it kriss and ting. Yes injection wetn on bad and ruff up Saxon this nite, saxon did ah have all kina technicals, but see when thi Supercat drop...Injection try fool people and draw fe ah Junior Cat...Anyway Ruffhouse mi bredda you large seen everytime.

bless for di audio. i was 9 years old at dem times. my elders brothers & cousims frm south london took coach 2 bham & said injection ruff up saxon & its only now i understand lol. is dere a saxon side to dis clash & who won dis.

nuff respect Ruffhouse, your recording is a lot better than the one I had! big up!

mi post up a criss copy from di amps a few months back...

Quote Originally Posted by frenchiedan View Post
    mi post up a criss copy from di amps a few months back...
    Fe real!!! Did a search!!! Never see him???

Quote Originally Posted by marvelousm View Post
    big up, ruffhouse tanks mi don......dis dance is di first time mi ear injection like mr.ruff i was impress by dem.....dem ruff up mi sound a way......ruffhouse to me,after a while it start sound different?????injection.....question by 93 when saxon play in di fuss world clash dem neva sound betta dan injection????.......classic, but mi neva ear injection deal wid no odda sound like how dem deal wid saxon dat nite.........mannas
    Yes marvelousm!! True true. Around dem time, Injection changed up their sound! New boxes and ting. To me they never sounded as good as the old sound.

deh yah from before, KT88 was a big titty gal!

M1helmet A great champion needs a great opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffhouse View Post
    Big clash dance in Handsworth Leisure Centre, Birmingham on 24/7/92. Remember walking into the hall and Injection were warming up. To this day, i don't believe i've heard a sound play so heavy and clean!!! Mic stage, bass, mids, tops like a cd!!!
    Personally i think Love Injection was our best juggling sound!! Much better than Asher World and Nasty Love. More music plus Corporal Billy as a top entertaining mic man. Having said that, big big minus point in this dance was them playng Junior Cat and saying a Super Cat!! (funny how thats edited off tape). Saxon played with big technical all night and V-Rocket never had no new tune!! Pt 1

Big up yourself Ruffhouse. About time Injection get some respect. Even from me. I give it to them nuf nuf over the years.

Yes marvelousm!! True true. Around dem time, Injection changed up their sound! New boxes and ting. To me they never sounded as good as the old sound.
    Bigger better more hightec, but the old sound was sweeter by far.

Saxon vs Luv Injection was the best clash series in the UK of the hardcore dubplate era 1991-1993!
    Luv Injection was then (& arguably even now) the baddest hardcore juggle sound in the UK. If you donít rate luv Injection in that era or now, then it says more about the rest of the UK clash sounds on a whole than it does about Luv Injection.

To be honest I believe Injection was clearly winning that dance up to the point when Saxon played the Supercat dub. Injection had the dance hot, out juggling Saxon & matching them for dubs. Saxon know they had to pull something out of the bag or they would DEAD in Handsworth that night. We all know if they didnít have to play the Supercat they wouldnít have played it. Injection draw back Junior Cat & claim Supercat. Big sound dont do that. Not then, not now! That point I lose of Luv Injection & because of it I could not say they win the dance. In the big cup dance in September Injection give Saxon a run for their money again all the way to Tune fi Tune. Again Saxon had to draw for some of the biggest dubs ever cut by a UK sound Derrick Harriot & the Tamlins to win the clash. Injection bring Saxon back to Birmingham again the January 93. Both sounds was loaded with fresh dubs once again both had the Hottest artist Garnett, plus the latest riddims & tunes. Saxon beat Luv Injection again. Yes Saxon beat Luv Injection 3 in a row. But credit where credit is due. What other UK sound was anywhere near to Saxon & Injection level. If you are fair & not badmind no matter how much of a Saxon solder a man is. You could be born on Overcliff Road You have to rate Luv Injection. Why because it was only them that was giving Saxon any fight for England number 1 spot. Out of all the sounds in the UK in the 90s Luv Injection draw the very best out of Saxon & stay on the road when everybody else run & hide. For that I have to Big them up!

sound no have sense,
    a de selecta dat deh behind it!
    stan noy, to to tweng!

Bless for the Audio links, 1st Part gwaan..anyway, the Part 2 aint working

Hear what K-Klash, i've read your response twice word for word and as a man who love Saxon, i have to say i agree with every last single word you said! Reps sent! Bless up.

Fe real!!! Did a search!!! Never see him???
    sorry i forgot to say dat i dropped it in di ss forum...

respect.

nuff respek me don

Links still live k-klash!!!

from warwickshire england but in airdrie scotland making $

is this the dance where corporal billy start dance naked in the middle of the dance ? rofl

from warwickshire england but in airdrie scotland making $

injection never ever could a kill saxon a international sound injection a some local idiot sound fe house party rofl

Link still live, gwarn big up Ruffhouse.

Thanks Mr. House...