Sponsored Ad
Results 1 to 31 of 31

Thread: WOMEN STANDING TO PEE...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Corner of 95th and Clarkson
    Posts
    5,116

    Default WOMEN STANDING TO PEE...

    http://

    One more likkle sitten fi put unno pon par wid man. Would love to see this being used.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,478

    Default

    Just last night dem did ah show awf di oman piss funnel. Woman seh she ah guh use it piss inna ally ah new york.
    Yesss!!..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Not where you think I am from!
    Posts
    24,689

    Default

    saw that shyt live one time...


    i had to look to make sure its not a man cah she was with a man...


    U Can Hate if you want 2, but u wasting ya TIME!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    in lalaland paradise
    Posts
    3,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MR HYPE View Post
    saw that shyt live one time...


    i had to look to make sure its not a man cah she was with a man...



    what do u mean live? I mean you got a chance to watch her pee?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Corner of 95th and Clarkson
    Posts
    5,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jam_Roc View Post
    Just last night dem did ah show awf di oman piss funnel. Woman seh she ah guh use it piss inna ally ah new york.
    Get the fukk outta here. A piss funnel? Is it that fukked up to sit and piss that women would use that shit? Damn.



    Quote Originally Posted by MR HYPE View Post
    saw that shyt live one time...


    i had to look to make sure its not a man cah she was with a man...
    What did you see the piss funnel thing or the urinal?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Corner of 95th and Clarkson
    Posts
    5,116

    Default

    http://

    Guess it does exist. It name SheWee.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    27,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by real_rudebwoy View Post
    what do u mean live? I mean you got a chance to watch her pee?
    sound like yuh miss som'n
    i am blessed

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Sitting on top of the world...
    Posts
    18,113

    Default

    The P-Mate

    3 Pack $3.49

    The P-Mate is a portable urinating device that allows women to urinate standing up wherever and whenever they need to, without losing their dignity or risking unhygienic and unpleasant public restrooms. The P-Mate can be used during any activity where restroom facilities are less than desirable, or not available at all.

    Have you ever found yourself in a dirty, unhygienic, port-a-potty?

    Have you ever had a full bladder with no bathroom in sight?

    Have you ever been afraid to pull down your pants to squat and pee and risk being seen?

    Yes? Then the P-Mate is for you!

    One day I too can write my name in the snow!


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Not where you think I am from!
    Posts
    24,689

    Default



    U Can Hate if you want 2, but u wasting ya TIME!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glamm View Post
    The P-Mate

    3 Pack $3.49

    The P-Mate is a portable urinating device that allows women to urinate standing up wherever and whenever they need to, without losing their dignity or risking unhygienic and unpleasant public restrooms. The P-Mate can be used during any activity where restroom facilities are less than desirable, or not available at all.

    Have you ever found yourself in a dirty, unhygienic, port-a-potty?

    Have you ever had a full bladder with no bathroom in sight?

    Have you ever been afraid to pull down your pants to squat and pee and risk being seen?

    Yes? Then the P-Mate is for you!

    One day I too can write my name in the snow!

    Wonder if u could do that hand standing.
    Yesss!!..

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    in lalaland paradise
    Posts
    3,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glamm View Post
    The P-Mate

    3 Pack $3.49

    The P-Mate is a portable urinating device that allows women to urinate standing up wherever and whenever they need to, without losing their dignity or risking unhygienic and unpleasant public restrooms. The P-Mate can be used during any activity where restroom facilities are less than desirable, or not available at all.

    Have you ever found yourself in a dirty, unhygienic, port-a-potty?

    Have you ever had a full bladder with no bathroom in sight?

    Have you ever been afraid to pull down your pants to squat and pee and risk being seen?

    Yes? Then the P-Mate is for you!

    One day I too can write my name in the snow!



    okay that thing is definitely disposable cos i don't think anyone would wanna keep that after using it. So let's see a box of maybe 50 of those for 39.90? Maybe lower?

    It looks like card board and that's not water proof.


    Btw wouldn't that be a messy way to pee? U see if she dun open her pussy wide enough the urethra opening is not opened properly and there's no stream and the pee's everywhere.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,478

    Default

    Not to mention paper cuts pon har jaws an such, innah ice dat mek it even it worse, tings drop ah grung an get abandon.
    Yesss!!..

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Surfing sound waves.
    Posts
    1,824

    Default

    mi seh one day mi outside ah one basement after hours jam...bare gully yute and garrison gyal. out comes one gyal, a well known whore bout di place she does sell har pussy an ting, jean skirt and ah black top...mi seh di gyal deh pon har phone...walk past mi pon di sidewalk...reach di curb gainst one truck...wid one hand pon di truck fi balance cah she did likkle drunk...spread har leg like she ah take giant step forward...and jus start piss to rass...in plain sight of all di ppl dem! when she done she jus continue pon har phone nuh even ah bloodclaat paper fi swipe har dutty pissy crotches....fuss time mi see dat kinda shit. mi jus tek whe miself

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,398

    Default

    wha kinda bowaz thread dis?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Brooklyn via BARBADOS Stolen From AFRIKA!
    Posts
    41,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glamm View Post
    The P-Mate

    3 Pack $3.49

    The P-Mate is a portable urinating device that allows women to urinate standing up wherever and whenever they need to, without losing their dignity or risking unhygienic and unpleasant public restrooms. The P-Mate can be used during any activity where restroom facilities are less than desirable, or not available at all.

    Have you ever found yourself in a dirty, unhygienic, port-a-potty?

    Have you ever had a full bladder with no bathroom in sight?

    Have you ever been afraid to pull down your pants to squat and pee and risk being seen?

    Yes? Then the P-Mate is for you!

    One day I too can write my name in the snow!

    Whaaam if yuh waan shit?
    http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/Italjockey/us-cc-1.jpg
    ....Her Azz Was Round Like This Son..HA!!!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Sitting on top of the world...
    Posts
    18,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jam_Roc View Post
    Wonder if u could do that hand standing.
    Let me know how that works out...lol

    Quote Originally Posted by real_rudebwoy View Post
    okay that thing is definitely disposable cos i don't think anyone would wanna keep that after using it. So let's see a box of maybe 50 of those for 39.90? Maybe lower?

    It looks like card board and that's not water proof.


    Btw wouldn't that be a messy way to pee? U see if she dun open her pussy wide enough the urethra opening is not opened properly and there's no stream and the pee's everywhere.
    It's waterproof...you slide it under the pums and it flows out

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalJockey View Post
    Whaaam if yuh waan shit?

    You know, I can see why they say what they say when they say things about what you post...lol... and get some damn depends...lol

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Brooklyn via BARBADOS Stolen From AFRIKA!
    Posts
    41,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glamm View Post
    Let me know how that works out...lol



    It's waterproof...you slide it under the pums and it flows out




    You know, I can see why they say what they say when they say things about what you post...lol... and get some damn depends...lol
    lol...!
    SOMETIME I FORGET TO WRITE THE REST OF WHAT I WAS THINKING!

    WAS TALKING TO DI PAWT BOUT IF YUH FIND YUHSELF INNA DUTTY BATHROOM.....CAU...STANDING ON THE TOILET SEAT CAUSES WATA TO BOUNCE BACK PAN YOU!
    SHIT BE SOUNDING LIKE A TV COMMERICAL..
    PLOP PLOP..FIZZ FIZZ..OOH WHAT A RELIEF IT IZ!!!!!!

    **YES MI HAVE HOT SHIT..A SO IT FIZZ FIZZ**

    WHAAM TO YUH LEFT LEG..LOOK LIKE U SCREWED IT ON DI WRANG WAY!!
    http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/Italjockey/us-cc-1.jpg
    ....Her Azz Was Round Like This Son..HA!!!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    in lalaland paradise
    Posts
    3,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glamm View Post
    Let me know how that works out...lol



    It's waterproof...you slide it under the pums and it flows out




    You know, I can see why they say what they say when they say things about what you post...lol... and get some damn depends...lol



    so after ur done with the pissing u just put that damn thing in say your purse all piss covered?


    It's just too eeck.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    in lalaland paradise
    Posts
    3,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KWAM1ZZL3 View Post
    mi seh one day mi outside ah one basement after hours jam...bare gully yute and garrison gyal. out comes one gyal, a well known whore bout di place she does sell har pussy an ting, jean skirt and ah black top...mi seh di gyal deh pon har phone...walk past mi pon di sidewalk...reach di curb gainst one truck...wid one hand pon di truck fi balance cah she did likkle drunk...spread har leg like she ah take giant step forward...and jus start piss to rass...in plain sight of all di ppl dem! when she done she jus continue pon har phone nuh even ah bloodclaat paper fi swipe har dutty pissy crotches....fuss time mi see dat kinda shit. mi jus tek whe miself


    any pictures or videos?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Sitting on top of the world...
    Posts
    18,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalJockey View Post
    lol...!
    SOMETIME I FORGET TO WRITE THE REST OF WHAT I WAS THINKING!

    WAS TALKING TO DI PAWT BOUT IF YUH FIND YUHSELF INNA DUTTY BATHROOM.....CAU...STANDING ON THE TOILET SEAT CAUSES WATA TO BOUNCE BACK PAN YOU!
    SHIT BE SOUNDING LIKE A TV COMMERICAL..
    PLOP PLOP..FIZZ FIZZ..OOH WHAT A RELIEF IT IZ!!!!!!

    **YES MI HAVE HOT SHIT..A SO IT FIZZ FIZZ**

    WHAAM TO YUH LEFT LEG..LOOK LIKE U SCREWED IT ON DI WRANG WAY!!
    They were crossed as the wind was blowing....

    and since you seem to have none...
    let me assist you...

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Sitting on top of the world...
    Posts
    18,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by real_rudebwoy View Post
    so after ur done with the pissing u just put that damn thing in say your purse all piss covered?


    It's just too eeck.
    I dont know what they do wid it....
    Since its cardboard, throw it away?
    Still better than pissing up yourself....
    I do not own one
    I'm still dreaming of the day I can write my name in the snow

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Brooklyn via BARBADOS Stolen From AFRIKA!
    Posts
    41,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glamm View Post
    They were crossed as the wind was blowing....

    and since you seem to have none...
    let me assist you...
    You pulled that File TOO FAST GLAMM....iz which one a yuh man have incontinence problems?

    !!!

    re the crossed legs!

    ummmm...nuttin...I dont like pinch & slap!
    http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/Italjockey/us-cc-1.jpg
    ....Her Azz Was Round Like This Son..HA!!!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Sitting on top of the world...
    Posts
    18,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalJockey View Post
    You pulled that File TOO FAST GLAMM....iz which one a yuh man have incontinence problems?

    !!!

    re the crossed legs!

    ummmm...nuttin...I dont like pinch & slap!
    You know how I like them...

    Man, I dont know where they were going this morning but I wanted to go too
    Like a good 10 of them...
    All over 6'

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NO.BEG.FREN.VILLE
    Posts
    9,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalJockey View Post

    WHAAM TO YUH LEFT LEG..LOOK LIKE U SCREWED IT ON DI WRANG WAY!!
    stan up like she want pee pee

    maybe she need fi lef deh thread yah
    BARBA BLACKS ->

    JERKY deh a prison. his sheep are lost in the gideon looking for a new shepherd to lead them. looks like them a follow the dunce foolish liad NOOK HAND DAVE

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Brooklyn via BARBADOS Stolen From AFRIKA!
    Posts
    41,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glamm View Post
    You know how I like them...

    Man, I dont know where they were going this morning but I wanted to go too
    Like a good 10 of them...
    All over 6'

    Mi nuh Like you a puppy-claat eno!!!!!
    http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/Italjockey/us-cc-1.jpg
    ....Her Azz Was Round Like This Son..HA!!!

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    MD/DC
    Posts
    25,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glamm View Post
    You know how I like them...

    Man, I dont know where they were going this morning but I wanted to go too
    Like a good 10 of them...
    All over 6'
    school, perhaps?

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nassau Bahamas
    Posts
    2,508

    Default

    disgusting. i'll sit or stoop thanks.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    7,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nineties Badman View Post
    http://

    One more likkle sitten fi put unno pon par wid man. Would love to see this being used.
    bet you say chuck's girl(?) use one of these

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In My Own Worl'
    Posts
    4,296

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by KWAM1ZZL3 View Post
    mi seh one day mi outside ah one basement after hours jam...bare gully yute and garrison gyal. out comes one gyal, a well known whore bout di place she does sell har pussy an ting, jean skirt and ah black top...mi seh di gyal deh pon har phone...walk past mi pon di sidewalk...reach di curb gainst one truck...wid one hand pon di truck fi balance cah she did likkle drunk...spread har leg like she ah take giant step forward...and jus start piss to rass...in plain sight of all di ppl dem! when she done she jus continue pon har phone nuh even ah bloodclaat paper fi swipe har dutty pissy crotches....fuss time mi see dat kinda shit. mi jus tek whe miself
    olololollllll
    Mi body sumpen like dat happen one night wit' dis girl I know and I set her up wit' my breddren(years ago) so after a nite a partying you know your a little less uptight and ting but my girl couldn't or should I say wouldn't wait to piss ahn heise up har frack tail ahn squat in between the car doors in front ah my brejjrin as soon as he parked the car inna 711..!!! till this day he's like Nakaz was dat!?! Oh gosh those were the days...

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ward 21
    Posts
    20,539
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    A woman can stand and piss if she want.

    As long as she don't want to "sit and talk"......I fucking hate those conversations.
    http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu121/georgeflash/FlatBridge.jpg
    The Bridge: Nobody Canna Cross It.................

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    3,197

Similar Threads

  1. Marriage is for white people....
    By search4ras in forum The PASSA PASSA Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 06:37 PM
  2. why do women wear jeans....??????????????
    By licia15 in forum The PASSA PASSA Forum
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 06:42 PM
  3. Ladies answer mi this!!!!!!!
    By Brutos in forum The PASSA PASSA Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 10:27 PM
  4. Dating Advice Newsletter..
    By Kneegrow in forum The PASSA PASSA Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 06:17 AM
  5. American women soldiers die from dehydration to avoid rape...
    By raggamuffin in forum *Grown Folks Lounge*
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 03:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •