Sponsored Ad
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TROOPER vs POISON DART ANTIGUA

Thank you very much OMNIFEX for the audio!

Quote Originally Posted by STICKMAN FAMILY View Post
    GAZA ANTIGUA VS GAZA JAMAICA
    its nar go ever happen cause it no mek no sense..in antigua hard working people nar go pay dem money fe go dance go listen one set a artist...a diferent type/genaration a people go dance in antigua..seen..

Quote Originally Posted by jamtiguan View Post
    The past couple remarks i saw u wrote am really wondering if you and Poison Dart inna some kinda war, cause every bottle u fling goes str8 for PD head, wha happen rasta the man dem fuck u gyal or sista?? even if,,, i see u have an Antiguan flag up so am guessing your from Antigua right? Right now the way i see it, its Antigua against the world as a matter of fact its Poison Dart against the world, even the fellow Antiguan sound man fighting out the sound or should i say a hater or haters, that just leaves to say when your good ppl have nuttin more to say than negativity (Trod on PD Trod on).. Now mister Real King what did this sound do to you set it str8, and whatttt can you and your sound do to make Antigua bigger and well known in the music industry? If it wasnt for Poison dart and the regular bashing dem get from the WORLD ppl would not no Antigua when it comes to sound clash, big up Stone wall yes original foundation Antiguan sound, big up wardadli they made a name for them self, big up No envy way pop up outta the blue and ppl no alot about and the Exorcist crew, so can you mister real King atleast post an audio or even a juggling or clash so we can listen your sound play out atleast.. I heard the sound played live no disrespect but the sound has tune, i wont comment on the mc or mixing skills, but king Poison Dart to the fucking world.. This would be my first and final reply to any of what u have to say about dart.. PPOISON DART TO THE FLIPPING F#$KING WORLD, WHO NA LIKE IT BITE OUT DEM GIRL Blessed
    real good to see u people defending u local ting hard...anyway jamtiguan i beleve this blakking sound a go mek a grand entrance as how no envy did..but it seem like dem a analyse d battle field an see which footpah fe trod thru...bring on d war an rivelry...

mad

Thumbs up

lol. geez me never hear so much of one artist being played inna one clash before, nah even bounty can top this..

kartel gwan.. money well coming your way.

Quote Originally Posted by techniques View Post
    its nar go ever happen cause it no mek no sense..in antigua hard working people nar go pay dem money fe go dance go listen one set a artist...a diferent type/genaration a people go dance in antigua..seen..
    didnt that happen at the clash tho? one set a artist ?
    Last edited by jahblem; 07-15-2009 at 10:46 AM. Reason: ............

The past couple remarks i saw u wrote am really wondering if you and Poison Dart inna some kinda war, cause every bottle u fling goes str8 for PD head, wha happen rasta the man dem fuck u gyal or sista?? even if,,, i see u have an Antiguan flag up so am guessing your from Antigua right? Right now the way i see it, its Antigua against the world as a matter of fact its Poison Dart against the world, even the fellow Antiguan sound man fighting out the sound or should i say a hater or haters, that just leaves to say when your good ppl have nuttin more to say than negativity (Trod on PD Trod on).. Now mister Real King what did this sound do to you set it str8, and whatttt can you and your sound do to make Antigua bigger and well known in the music industry? If it wasnt for Poison dart and the regular bashing dem get from the WORLD ppl would not no Antigua when it comes to sound clash, big up Stone wall yes original foundation Antiguan sound, big up wardadli they made a name for them self, big up No envy way pop up outta the blue and ppl no alot about and the Exorcist crew, so can you mister real King atleast post an audio or even a juggling or clash so we can listen your sound play out atleast.. I heard the sound played live no disrespect but the sound has tune, i wont comment on the mc or mixing skills, but king Poison Dart to the fucking world.. This would be my first and final reply to any of what u have to say about dart.. PPOISON DART TO THE FLIPPING F#$KING WORLD, WHO NA LIKE IT BITE OUT DEM GIRL Blessed
    Y'all muthafuckers r hilarious. Nicho Flex said it seems that u had a problem with the english language and i c it 4 myself now. I have NOTHING against Poison Dart sound or their crew. I was 1 of the people a forward dem tune the first time i ever saw them at old pepperpot at the first Island Clash. Were u there? From that very first time i saw the great potential in them. Over the years they have done well but them keep up some fuckry in a couple of dem clash that i realize people just over look cause a dem friend. The threads im interested in posting something on dem name a call pon most a dem. U were disrespecting my sound and it wasnt even no way near the topic. IT SEEM LIKE U JUST LOVE ALOT A BLOODCLART MAN. U A ASK BOUT IF POISON DART A FUCK SOME1 FOR ME Y ME A SAY WHAT I HAVE 2? IT SEEM LIKE DEM A FUCK U Y EVERY THING PEOPLE SAY BOUT THEM BOTHER UR BITCH ASS. PEOPLE LIKE U A FUCK UP THE BIZNIZ. TELL DEM WHEN DEM DO FUCKRY SO DEM IMPROVE. U SAY ANTIGUA vs THE WORLD, BUT U SHOULD A WANT SEE ANTIGUA REPRESENTED PROPERLY BY TUNE NOT JUS CAUSE A YA DEM FROM. Say whatever u want bout BLACK KING SOUND, mixing skill, selection, mcing, i dont give a FUCK. Its good to hear what people think wether its good or bad, u have to use what is said to make urself better. Only BITCHES like y'all cant take when people say shit that aint what u want hear. I could care less bout u or Dart but this is where people say whats on their minds about different subjects in soun biz and ME GO SAY WA ME BLOODCLART WANT. If Dart a d topic me go say wat me see how me see it. If my posts hurt u and u likkle friend them feelins JUMP IN A GAS POOL AND SCRATCH A MATCH PUSSY.

Quote Originally Posted by techniques View Post
    real good to see u people defending u local ting hard...anyway jamtiguan i beleve this blakking sound a go mek a grand entrance as how no envy did..but it seem like dem a analyse d battle field an see which footpah fe trod thru...bring on d war an rivelry...
    DONT WORRY WA BLACK KING SOUND A DO. GWAN TALK BOUT POISON DART. THATS WHAT U AND JAMTIGUAN DO RIDE PON PD DICK. LIKE SAY DEM CANT DO NO WRONG. BIG UP POISON DART ME SAY WA ME FEEL BOUT U AND I WILL DO THE SAME TO ANY SOUND. BLACK KING SOUND DAY BOUT FE U SAY WA U WANT BOUT WE TO. BUT CONTROL UR BITCHES TECHNIQUES AND JAMTIGUAN.

Y'all muthafuckers r hilarious. Nicho Flex said it seems that u had a problem with the english language and i c it 4 myself now. I have NOTHING against Poison Dart sound or their crew. I was 1 of the people a forward dem tune the first time i ever saw them at old pepperpot at the first Island Clash. Were u there? From that very first time i saw the great potential in them. Over the years they have done well but them keep up some fuckry in a couple of dem clash that i realize people just over look cause a dem friend. The threads im interested in posting something on dem name a call pon most a dem. U were disrespecting my sound and it wasnt even no way near the topic. IT SEEM LIKE U JUST LOVE ALOT A BLOODCLART MAN. U A ASK BOUT IF POISON DART A FUCK SOME1 FOR ME Y ME A SAY WHAT I HAVE 2? IT SEEM LIKE DEM A FUCK U Y EVERY THING PEOPLE SAY BOUT THEM BOTHER UR BITCH ASS. PEOPLE LIKE U A FUCK UP THE BIZNIZ. TELL DEM WHEN DEM DO FUCKRY SO DEM IMPROVE. U SAY ANTIGUA vs THE WORLD, BUT U SHOULD A WANT SEE ANTIGUA REPRESENTED PROPERLY BY TUNE NOT JUS CAUSE A YA DEM FROM. Say whatever u want bout BLACK KING SOUND, mixing skill, selection, mcing, i dont give a FUCK. Its good to hear what people think wether its good or bad, u have to use what is said to make urself better. Only BITCHES like y'all cant take when people say shit that aint what u want hear. I could care less bout u or Dart but this is where people say whats on their minds about different subjects in soun biz and ME GO SAY WA ME BLOODCLART WANT. If Dart a d topic me go say wat me see how me see it. If my posts hurt u and u likkle friend them feelins JUMP IN A GAS POOL AND SCRATCH A MATCH PUSSY.

Quote Originally Posted by real king View Post
    Yo Pussy teck u locks and heng u bloodcleet self, as a matter of fact go nyam out u man muma pussyhole 20 time, batty boyyy me defend dart to the max true me calll ur sound black queen u tek it up like a real bitch u are, pussy go chuck threw u farda batty hole, You say bitches like me fuck up the biz, u mean bitches like youuu fuck up the biz, which other big rass clart sound man u see on DHR other than Papa jaro and Envy and dem youth dey a right up pare fuckrie bout other sound, na get me wrong papa jaro chat real thing pan line fi defend his sound bout fraud, me call u sound queen and u run go polish up u mouth with sperm den come bout ya and try chat shit gwan go wipe u mouth with toilet papper, pussy am a fan and me defend which ever sound me want fi defend so go lick out u tinking man muma again. pussy Lemme say this u can come in ya so and chant the rasta bible ,chat up beer fuckry that anna nuttin to me, u said the topic is about dart so come outta in ya so qwan go way your input means nuttin yellow boy, If your the mc dude lemme tell you now u full a shit, me done kno ur next topic oh the mc for dart na good but Rasta boy you worstttt, i was at the Antigua fully loaded and trust me u suck bad bad bad, me never did want fi say nuttin but rasta go hold a likkle meds. Blessed

Default FADDA MELLO

Yo Pussy teck u locks and heng u bloodcleet self, as a matter of fact go nyam out u man muma pussyhole 20 time, batty boyyy me defend dart to the max true me calll ur sound black queen u tek it up like a real bitch u are, pussy go chuck threw u farda batty hole, You say bitches like me fuck up the biz, u mean bitches like youuu fuck up the biz, which other big rass clart sound man u see on DHR other than Papa jaro and Envy and dem youth dey a right up pare fuckrie bout other sound, na get me wrong papa jaro chat real thing pan line fi defend his sound bout fraud, me call u sound queen and u run go polish up u mouth with sperm den come bout ya and try chat shit gwan go wipe u mouth with toilet papper, pussy am a fan and me defend which ever sound me want fi defend so go lick out u tinking man muma again. pussy Lemme say this u can come in ya so and chant the rasta bible ,chat up beer fuckry that anna nuttin to me, u said the topic is about dart so come outta in ya so qwan go way your input means nuttin yellow boy, If your the mc dude lemme tell you now u full a shit, me done kno ur next topic oh the mc for dart na good but Rasta boy you worstttt, i was at the Antigua fully loaded and trust me u suck bad bad bad, me never did want fi say nuttin but rasta go hold a likkle meds. Blessed

POISON DART WORTHLESS. DEM BAWL GAZA AND COULDN'T HANDLE IT AND NO PLAY NUTN AND THEN RUN WHEN IT GET STICKY PON DEM. THEN WHITNEY TRY REFEREE OUT DI DANCE AND SAY DEM WIN. TROOPER IS RIGHT, HE WAS THE LAST MAN STANDING. MI LOSE OFFA ANTIGUA. SOME BIAS ANTIDUAN FI GO SUCK DEM FADDA MAN, STRAIGHT. FAIR IS FAIR.

Good that an audio dey bout to listen, the 3 round is a vital part 2 listen 2. Their is a very peculiar thing about Poison Dart in this round. I wonder if anybody can figure it out.
    Are you talking about this piece?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • File Type: wma k.wma (306.1 KB, 27 views)
    OMNIFEX

2007, Jeff Kang, Custom Audio Incorporated

Thanks 4 d audio

Default Respect 4 di audio...

Just a listn...

Hou PD claim 1st & 2nd round????

Afta 2nd round, PD ask crowd if deh won 1st & 2nd round & crowd nah respond...

PD bore di crowd... Dem bag a Kartel nah get fwd.... New trax on same riddim... Deh sound like early warm sound...

Trooper play weak but nah lose... Wuz still early...

3rd round missin, but nah decide it...

A hou PD a walk away???

& di dance a name Last Man Standing???

& in PD backyard???

Di dance nah dun...

A huu tek it??? Troopa mi seh!!!

yes,it happened and trooper didnt even win a round...an a trace fe d whole night..an have d heart fe say he save tune fe upcoming dance..trooper na even kno how he disrespect antigua people rite their,rite then...
    Troopa say dat afta PD a run outa di dance... PD nah disrespect antigua people wit di run out??? Di same people pay nuff $$$$... Troopa play on...

Quote Originally Posted by ladhavemercy View Post
    nah... i won't say him even come close to winning.. maybe winning a bottle of henny, that's about all it.

last man stand in this case was the first sound to walk out.. remember trooper is famous for walking out pon people in antigua too.. just ask blunt..

what, a ny alone you think trooper walked out pon blunt.

he was just given a taste of his own medicine.

yo, who is the biggest clash sound right now in japan by the way.. now that barrier free, yardbeats, and mighty crown are internationally known.

i guess infinity 16 is no more?
    INFINITY 16 ALWAYS READY FI KILL

BUT MI HAVE A NEXT SOUND NAME BURN-DOWN
    DAM AGO DEH A FULLY-LOAD THIS YEAR
    DEM LOAD

Judging a dance by way of audio has never worked before and probably never will, ,man haffi deh deh fi tek een di vibe. Poison Dart and Trooper played as bad as each other IMO. Years ago it was cool for a sound to showcase how much pieces ah dis yah artist or dat deh crew dem ave eena dem box, but that shit juss sounds corny rite now, especially when it sound like nuh vibes no eena di place. For a clash billed as Last Man Standing Dart shoulda continue to play, especially since dem claim to be ahead 3 rounds to 0. Mi rate Trooper cah di bredda wi travel almost anyweh guh clash sound, but im need fi siddung and rethink this thing if im waan remain relevant eena di clash arena, mainly in the speech department, never you ever tell peeple you holding back chune fi ah big dance, if anyting yuh hold back yuh chune and keep yuh mout shet. Di man cuss Alliance and di fuss two chune im play was Serani and Bugle, just fukked up. Dart unno fi come out ah unno back yard and kill sound even if yuh haffi promote yuh owna tings.

FROM START THEM SAID NO RULE'S ,NO MC , AND LAST SOUND STANDING
    PD ALSO SAID WE WILL SEE WITCH SOUND LAST STANDING
    AND THEN PD LEAVE THE STAGE AND WENT HOME
    SO THE LAST SOUND STANDING WIN RIGHT ???

Audio release....now the real drama start

I think the dance was 3 rounds no MC, outta the 3 rounds dart won, so by right they won the clash, but the dance is called last sound standing. To me it doesn't mean you have to play all night if that was the case why they didn't have a hard core juggling instead. 3 rounds who win the rounds win the dance but i see what most of you are saying dart should have stood up and played all night, but after winning the rounds does that make sense. To me listening the audio and being there are 2 different things, both sounds, sound boring but from what ppl that was at the clash said and listening peace of the audio so far dart won. Carry on ppl
    Last edited by AntiguanLady; 07-16-2009 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadli Man View Post
    Audio release....now the real drama start
    Were you at the clash?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineties Badman View Post
    Judging a dance by way of audio has never worked before and probably never will, ,man haffi deh deh fi tek een di vibe. Poison Dart and Trooper played as bad as each other IMO. Years ago it was cool for a sound to showcase how much pieces ah dis yah artist or dat deh crew dem ave eena dem box, but that shit juss sounds corny rite now, especially when it sound like nuh vibes no eena di place. For a clash billed as Last Man Standing Dart shoulda continue to play, especially since dem claim to be ahead 3 rounds to 0. Mi rate Trooper cah di bredda wi travel almost anyweh guh clash sound, but im need fi siddung and rethink this thing if im waan remain relevant eena di clash arena, mainly in the speech department, never you ever tell peeple you holding back chune fi ah big dance, if anyting yuh hold back yuh chune and keep yuh mout shet. Di man cuss Alliance and di fuss two chune im play was Serani and Bugle, just fukked up. Dart unno fi come out ah unno back yard and kill sound even if yuh haffi promote yuh owna tings.

That was kinda funny he did play Alliance after cursing the shit outta them but hey it's Trooper he don't care. With PD coming out of there yard to play i don't see that happening any time soon, that sound gets alot of fight so most promoters over look them so that's why you wont see them on an equal or neutral battle field they have to bring clashes to there yard and we all know what the end result is PD win and alot of arguing start.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiguanLady View Post
    Were you at the clash?
    Nar empress....had other arrangements to deal with!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineties Badman View Post
    King that is real talk,from both side a coin...fair to say that wen i was at the clash me wan go a me yard bcause a d 2sounds not playing shit,but still me jus go thru d dance fee judge it fe meself...

pertianing topromoting timgs fe demself abroard fe build a name i beleve they must b considering these briliant options...but then again sum sound man stobborn an tek advice well...

Quote Originally Posted by Dadli Man View Post
    Nar empress....had other arrangements to deal with!

I just wanted to know from either you or Ingram who really won the clash, cause i know u both usually talk the truth, because this audio you cant hear the crowd response or nutting, but for what i know PD won the 3 rounds and exited the dance so i need a little run down from some one who was there, smaddy that's fear for both dart and trooper, not someone who doesn't like dart.. No Envy would you give us a brief run down because i know u was there and thanks for the cd's this and your sound mix cd,
    Last edited by AntiguanLady; 07-16-2009 at 07:59 AM.

I just wanted to know from either you or Ingram who really won the clash, cause i know u both usually talk the truth, because this audio you cant hear the crowd response or nutting, but for what i know PD won the 3 rounds and exited the dance so i need a little run down from some one who was there smaddy that's fear for both dart and trooper, not someone who doesn't like dart.. No Envy would you give us a brief run down because i know u was there and thanks for the cd's this and your sound mix cd,
    Na watch nutten empress....everything cool.....one of them will set you up!

Rolleyes2

from a judging point of view, Dart won first round because they played better and Trooper played over a tune...

same wid second IMO..

third round trooper tried to trace and forgot the tracing paper.. dart played there "third round"

after dart walked out on trooper after the third round, trooper tried to trick the people by playin a set a hype tune and spin doctoring his speech bout clash name last sound standing, but then tun round and say he holding back cause he have big clash ah florida..

IMO he (trooper) loose the clash because he did it for a pay day...

you can mek all the excuse bout last sound standing you want (which he wasnt since stonewall had to pack up the system that was used so dem was the last sound standing if you want to get technical), from he mek the holding back tune speech, it goes to show his intention.. another spoke in the slowing down of sound clash " stuck in dem ways and wont evolve!"

my jamaican $500

thats for you Antiguanlady

Default FADDA MELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Ingram_gordon View Post
    from a judging point of view, Dart won first round because they played better and Trooper played over a tune...

same wid second IMO..

third round trooper tried to trace and forgot the tracing paper.. dart played there "third round"

after dart walked out on trooper after the third round, trooper tried to trick the people by playin a set a hype tune and spin doctoring his speech bout clash name last sound standing, but then tun round and say he holding back cause he have big clash ah florida..

you can mek all the excuse bout last sound standing you want (which he wasnt since stonewall had to pack up the system that was used so dem was the last sound standing if you want to get technical), from he mek the holding back tune speech, it goes to show his intention.. another spoke in the slowing down of sound clash " stuck in dem ways and wont evolve!"

my jamaican $500

Quote Originally Posted by ANTHONY-GATLIN View Post
    INFINITY 16 ALWAYS READY FI KILL

BUT MI HAVE A NEXT SOUND NAME BURN-DOWN
    DAM AGO DEH A FULLY-LOAD THIS YEAR
    DEM LOAD
    but how them manage fi get dat date ? plz enlighten or share a audio sah

same wid second IMO..

my jamaican $500

.......................................... Much much thanks so in other words dart win the clash lol hope somekinda King see that
    Last edited by jamtiguan; 07-16-2009 at 09:54 AM.

That was kinda funny he did play Alliance after cursing the shit outta them but hey it's Trooper he don't care. With PD coming out of there yard to play i don't see that happening any time soon, that sound gets alot of fight so most promoters over look them so that's why you wont see them on an equal or neutral battle field they have to bring clashes to there yard and we all know what the end result is PD win and alot of arguing start.

U Betta believe that, it ago hard

Quote Originally Posted by MELLO_NO-ENVY View Post

King na get me wrong again, you do wha u haffi do fi mek u sound gwan

[QUOTE=AntiguanLady;3272033]I just wanted to know from either you or Ingram who really won the clash, cause i know u both usually talk the truth, because this audio you cant hear the crowd response or nutting, but for what i know PD won the 3 rounds and exited the dance so i need a little run down from some one who was there, smaddy that's fear for both dart and trooper, not someone who doesn't like dart.. No Envy would you give us a brief run down because i know u was there and thanks for the cd's this and your sound mix cd,[/QUOT

Sistrin ingram put everything in a nut shell, na worry bout the hater dem

pree

Quote Originally Posted by CHRONIC View Post
    Yo mi listen Kartel ina concert fuss round .

BTW Babylon release di chain

Yow Poison Dart a di baddes ting
    something tell me that dis a you>>> dread?

same wid second IMO..

my jamaican $500

you a try a thing on her, me just now a see this
    Last edited by jamtiguan; 07-16-2009 at 05:59 PM.

U mek me laugh hole heap. U dis my sound u diss me so me mus defend it. Anybody dis poison dart u hype up u likkle pussyclart self. PD seems like ur man dem so i guess u can talk bout SUCKIN U MAN MUMMA TINKIN PUSSY FROM A EXPERIENCE STAND POINT. HOW U LOVE MAN SO??????? I was never going say a thing bout Frisco mc skill, a dem fe listen back dem things when them play and judge themselves. U a talk bout me dey a ANTIGUA FULLY LOADED and i wasnt the 1 a mc. Seem like u fascinated with me all a talk bout my locks an complection. NO WATCH ME BATTY BWOY. U know who i am, Mello was asking who u r and u a buckle. If u think u that hype and u dun know who me is, y u dont confront me in the streets and air ur views to my face? I DEFINITELY WILL. I keep it real in the dance an realer in the streets. U say u wasnt going to reply to my post, seems like the rastaman words a bun u up like when u did jump in a the gas pool with u match. U R THE OFFICIAL BITCH ON THIS BOARD, look how u a cuss u frien TECHNIQUES tru him say PD man dem a get to relaxed and need to listen to people advise. As i said there is a limit 2 Techniques biasness but U? IF UR MAN DEM FART U STICK U FACE IN A DEM ASSS. WA TEK U PUSSYHOLE JAMTIGUAN. THIS A REAL BLOODCLART ANTIGUAN KING PUSSY. GWAN GO TUCK IN WITH U LIKKLE FISHEY MAN DEM. Real niggas do real things lets see how real u r.

U mek me laugh hole heap. U dis my sound u diss me so me mus defend it. Anybody dis poison dart u hype up u likkle pussyclart self. PD seems like ur man dem so i guess u can talk bout SUCKIN U MAN MUMMA TINKIN PUSSY FROM A EXPERIENCE STAND POINT. HOW U LOVE MAN SO??????? I was never going say a thing bout Frisco mc skill, a dem fe listen back dem things when them play and judge themselves. U a talk bout me dey a ANTIGUA FULLY LOADED and i wasnt the 1 a mc. Seem like u fascinated with me all a talk bout my locks an complection. NO WATCH ME BATTY BWOY. U know who i am, Mello was asking who u r and u a buckle. If u think u that hype and u dun know who me is, y u dont confront me in the streets and air ur views to my face? I DEFINITELY WILL. I keep it real in the dance an realer in the streets. U say u wasnt going to reply to my post, seems like the rastaman words a bun u up like when u did jump in a the gas pool with u match. U R THE OFFICIAL BITCH ON THIS BOARD, look how u a cuss u frien TECHNIQUES tru him say PD man dem a get to relaxed and need to listen to people advise. As i said there is a limit 2 Techniques biasness but U? IF UR MAN DEM FART U STICK U FACE IN A DEM ASSS. WA TEK U PUSSYHOLE JAMTIGUAN. THIS A REAL BLOODCLART ANTIGUAN KING PUSSY. GWAN GO TUCK IN WITH U LIKKLE FISHEY MAN DEM. Real niggas do real things lets see how real u r.

Easy Jah V !!! Jamtiguan !!!