Sponsored Ad

Thread: Howard Stern & Daniel Carver of The KKK on Barack Obama

Blog Entries

Lmao Howard Stern & Daniel Carver of The KKK on Barack Obama

Daniel Carver (former Grand Dragon of the KKK)

Daniel admits to watching (& liking) Sanford & Son & The Jefferson

PART 1

PART 2

I heard this pan di radio already. Di KKK guy said di Jews put Obama into powa. Oddly enuff a fellow boardie Pussman basically sed di same ting

Quote Originally Posted by NoNiceTime View Post
    I heard this pan di radio already. Di KKK guy said di Jews put Obama into powa. Oddly enuff a fellow boardie Pussman basically sed di same ting
    Of course the Jews put Obama in power. They've been doing this for decades now with every president in America. How you think Obama raised over 600 million dollars for his campaign outdoing the rich Tycoon MCCain. Bama been in the Senate for 2 years and now he's the president. Get the phuck outta here..The Jews paid for Obama. The youth sold his soul. Oddly enough that is why white supremacist hate blacks and Jews. They believe that blacks and Jews werk together but in reality Jews just use blacks as pawns to further their own cause. Jews have been doing this for centuries. They did this during the civil rights in America... I used to think white supremacist were hate mongering retards but if you really listen to dem they really speak the truth... Even the founding fathers saw that the Jews would be a problem if they got to much power/wealth in America. Now today, we have a black president and 90% or more of the black presidents staff is Jewish. Go figure..

Also, I went to this Israeli website over the weekend and wasn't fascinated as how every Jew before the election was rooting for Obama. Even the Zionist and military ones.. they didn't like Bush too much because they felt that Bush didn't let them do whatever they wanted. They feel like Obama is the perfect patsy because Obama has zero power in America and round the werl. Obama is not rich nor does he have any cloat anywhere. Bush had his daddy and his daddy has alot of power throughout the werl so the Jews couldn't push Bush around. Also, McCain wanted Lieberman as his vice president but the repubs/Jews didn't want him to have Lieberman, a Jew, so they stuck him wid Palin to further push Obama. If MCCain was president he would be like Bush to the Jews and he wouldn't let dem just push him around. Obama is much more easier to push around cause Obama has no clout anywhere..
    Last edited by Puss Man; 11-13-2008 at 01:48 PM.

|Chucky| is offline Member needs to UPDATE email info or CONFIRM email address

Pussman a jewish man fuck u gyal or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Puss Man View Post
    Of course the Jews put Obama in power. They've been doing this for decades now with every president in America. How you think Obama raised over 600 million dollars for his campaign outdoing the rich Tycoon MCCain. Bama been in the Senate for 2 years and now he's the president. Get the phuck outta here..The Jews paid for Obama. The youth sold his soul. Oddly enough that is why white supremacist hate blacks and Jews. They believe that blacks and Jews werk together but in reality Jews just use blacks as pawns to further their own cause. Jews have been doing this for centuries. They did this during the civil rights in America... I used to think white supremacist were hate mongering retards but if you really listen to dem they really speak the truth... Even the founding fathers saw that the Jews would be a problem if they got to much power/wealth in America. Now today, we have a black president and 90% or more of the black presidents staff is Jewish. Go figure..

Also, I went to this Israeli website over the weekend and wasn't fascinated as how every Jew before the election was rooting for Obama. Even the Zionist and military ones.. they didn't like Bush too much because they felt that Bush didn't let them do whatever they wanted. They feel like Obama is the perfect patsy because Obama has zero power in America and round the werl. Obama is not rich nor does he have any cloat anywhere. Bush had his daddy and his daddy has alot of power throughout the werl so the Jews couldn't push Bush around. Also, McCain wanted Lieberman as his vice president but the repubs/Jews didn't want him to have Lieberman, a Jew, so they stuck him wid Palin to further push Obama. If MCCain was president he would be like Bush to the Jews and he wouldn't let dem just push him around. Obama is much more easier to push around cause Obama has no clout anywhere..
    So basically our votes last week didn't count, and the whole electorical college system is a myth, boy this conspiracy theory #22122122332

I see them gathered, see them on the shore, I turned to look once more, And he who knows me not, Takes me to the belly of darkness...

@ pussman...y wouldn't they want lieberman though...since he is also a jew?

Smasha....never forgotten
    Get Well Soon!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by |Chucky| View Post
    Pussman a jewish man fuck u gyal or something?
    L'chaim

The revolution will not be televised.

Man you people are morons. U actually believe a black senator, 2 years in government actually raised 600 milllion dollars and outdid a white man who has been in the white house for over 20 years. Why you think John McCain wanted the government to investigate where Obama was getting his monies from?? Obama got crazy ass money for his campaign. Most of it was coming from lobbyist, Jewish organizations and big banks.. Why you think those people invested so much money in Obama?? U think they just liked the black man?? If you look at all those congressman in the white house you will find that the majority of them are Jewish.. The president really has no powers in the USA. The prezzi is just a figurehead. Look at George Bush, the youth was a moron. He couldn't even tell his ass from his elbow. He made no decisions. Chaney and Rumsfeld made the decisions for Bush. Bush just feebly tried to articulate the message to the people.

It's the people around the president that calls the shots.. Any bills that are to be passed the prezzi most pass them infront of the house and get them approved by the house/congress... U people are still happy and fascinated by Obama's win which is good but I'm telling you, Jews paid for Obama to win.

They have Obama in their pockets. Just look at who Obama picked for his staff and you will see for yourself...

Nah lie sometime PM chat some off kilter shyt but he does have a point.....Memeba when him go a Isreal a bare Rabbi and Jewish heads a state him unda...Him all a go roun wid yahmica(sp) pon him head....Neva seem go Palestine or venture over Lebanon thou...
    STAINLESS IS THE MOVEMENT!!! LOOK OUT FOR WU WORLDWIDE DJ COALITION-CARRIBEAN COMING SOON!!

Contact: rjc@Wutangmanagement.com or Stainlesspromotions@gmail.com

you seet. I have so many videos of Obama pledging his allegiances to Israel. Bama went to Israel like 5 times and pledged his allegiance to Israel everytime he went there. He wasn't even president yet and he was pledging allegiance to Israel. I even seen a video of Hillary Clinton doing a interview in Israel where she was pledging allegiance to Israel as well. This was in Israel on a local Israel channel. I was like damn, why these people love Israel so much. This is fucking America... Just look at all the people who Obama appointed and you will see 95% of them are Jewish and some even are dual citizens of Israel and America. Jews got America by its nuts.. Its even picking the US presidents now. My gosh and some wonder why Hitler chased the Jews out of Germany and put them in the ovens... that is why alot of white supremacist hate Jews and black. They see them as one in another....

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by determine14 View Post
    Nah lie PM chat some off kilter shyt
    Thread Closed.

Respeck

Arrow

lol... Puss Man at it again.

The jew hating muslim.

@ Pussman:
    Nuff a di boardies are oblivious to
    the True Zionist agenda I-ya. nuh feel nuh way King
    Ignorance is bliss to them. Mek dem gwaan !