Sponsored Ad

Thread: WARNING! MORGUE AND RAPE

No WARNING! MORGUE AND RAPE

http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/...ews/news1.html

Morgue workers raping the dead
    Dwayne Mcleod, Staff Reporter
    If you think that you will evade the hands of sexual predators when you die, think again.
    Recent investigations by THE STAR has revealed that some male morgue employees in Kingston and Montego Bay are indulging in sexual activities with females, once they are pronounced dead.
    As disgusting as the activity might sound, THE WEEKEND STAR was nevertheless able to speak with two morgue operators from Kingston and one from Montego Bay whom all admitted to dealing with at least one such report in the past year, a claim which other morgue employees support.
    One Kingston morgue operator informed THE WEEKEND STAR that earlier this year, one attendant had to flee his job after his co-workers allegedly caught him in a very compromising position with a deceased young lady who had arrived at the morgue only minutes before.
    TWO FOOT DEM IINA DI AIR
    "Wi deh roun a di back a easy and a chat an ting cause a ready wi did ago get ready fi leave..A one a di sistren dem ask weh.......deh? Wi a look fi di man an go inna di dead room go si di yute hice up di lifeless woman two foot dem inna di air and a stroke..Him frighten when him si wi, all him coulda a do a jus run pull up him pants and run off," said an employee.
    Other morgue workers as well as residents from the surrounding community explained that the individual from time to time made many suggestive jokes which pointed to him performing the act, but they say they never took him serious as he was a known joker.
    "Is a bredda weh always a joke eno, an him use to run whole heap a joke bout a pure sexy dead woman a come inna di place an him ago start look dem," an employee of the morgue explained.
    The morgue operator in Montego Bay told THE WEEKEND STAR that in the past year and a half, he has had to deal with three different individuals for various reports of them 'raping the dead.'
    "Trust me people who hear stories like this might think it's just made up stuff, but as crazy as it might sounds, it's actually true...When I first heard of it I use to just laugh and tell my workers to stop spreading rumours, but after they beat the first guy after catching him that's when I started to believe," the operator explained to THE WEEKEND STAR.
    Head of the Funeral Directors Association of Jamaica, Ferdinand Madden, said that stories of that nature are nothing new to Jamaica, but he claimed that he has never received any such reports from the directors whom he represents.
    "Some of these stories are just rumours, while some are true," he admitted.
    While these sick acts continue the police say that offenders cannot be charged of a crime for their behaviour. An officer told THE WEEKEND STAR that an offence can only be constituted by an individual who is alive. At such the police are not familiar with any reported cases.

Wha di fuk wrong wid som ppl
    how di fuk u gon fuk a fukin dead person
    DAH SHIT IS SICKNIN

Near to God on Judgement Day after The Armageddon (staying +ve)

pure THIRSTINESS,man can't get no pussy otherwise,shamefull.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Jessica\My Documents\My Received Files

P.s- I Quit School Because Of Recess, I don't Play.

wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Rowv View Post
    Other morgue workers as well as residents from the surrounding community explained that the individual from time to time made many suggestive jokes which pointed to him performing the act, but they say they never took him serious as he was a known joker.
    "Is a bredda weh always a joke eno, an him use to run whole heap a joke bout a pure sexy dead woman a come inna di place an him ago start look dem," an employee of the morgue explained.

me hear seh when dem a fuk ded baddy sometime yuh can get stuk and affi call fi help
    If smaddy pussy nuh tighten up til dem dead mi feel sorry fi dem...woooiiiieeee...

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Rowv View Post

me hear seh when dem a fuk ded baddy sometime yuh can get stuk and affi call fi help

These people suffer from thanatophilia or are just necrophiliacs.
    To them, sex with the dead isn't seen as disgusting... it is closely related to men who ask their wives or girlfriends to sleep or pretend to sleep while they have sex with them... well, not as bad - but cutting close

It is either he he develops intense sexual attractions to these women - seeing them as alive and free for pleasure, or he is just in it for sexual excitement. A woman he doesn't have to take on a date, feed, booze-up, listen to - just sex and she keeps quiet.
    In many rape/death cases - the attacker kills the female victim before raping her. The body is still warm and the rapist has full control... sick isn't it?

It is a mental illness with a long history. Many states and countries placed laws against it - most people would frown upon the job of cleansing, dressing or attending to the dead - the ones who do, usually have an interest.
    DHRULE#811 - If you make them think negatively of you, they will never know the truth. It is like leading the enemy to drink wine - wine made of their own blood

da fuck?!
    that's down-right SICK and DISGUISTING!!

PON DI KORNER A BEAT A ONE SMOOTHIE WID MI THUGS DEM.

SIMPLER EXPLANATION. SOME MAN JUST CAA GET NUH PRETTY GIRL TO FUK.

ALLIANCE MI SEH...