Sponsored Ad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skidmarks in Panties

Default Skidmarks in Panties

I recall one time in my college days there was a beautiful girl who I had the biggest crush on since I first started my freshman year. She was tall, dark, and beautiful. I sore she would easily be a model. It took me weeks to get the courage to step to her. I finally did in the library and we hit it off well. We would talk and study together. It was like we knew each other for years. Because I had respect for her I did not pressure her for sex, I waited 2 weeks before I started to make my move. She wanted to wait, so another 2 weeks go by and on a Sunday afternoon she is in my dorm room.

I had a bottle of wine (tryin to be romanic) and slow jams playing. We start getting intimate and things get hot and heavy. All of a sudden she suddenly got up and started dancing (strippersque movements). She slowly removed her thong and threw it at me. Her thong landed on my face and an aroma of shit hit my nostrils like a ton of bricks. I immediately started to think “Please dear God.. please, don’t let her have shitty draws.. please.. I beg you” I removed the thong from my face and put it on the bed.. low and behold her thong had a brown streak that looked like a motocross track and I sat there shocked and in deep thought.

After a few milliseconds I did what any man would do when confronted by a have naked, semi-drunk, sexy chic… get the rubbers and proceeded to fuck the shit out of her.. I made an oath to myself though never to give her backshots, and never fuck her when they serve Mexican food in the cafeteria.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

"YAADKLOZE" clothing line www.myspace.com/yaadkloze
    14a Parkington Plaza(Upstairs)
    (Beside Maths Unlimited)
    Custom Designs Available!

Quote Originally Posted by A.Niceguy View Post
    I recall one time in my college days there was a beautiful girl who I had the biggest crush on since I first started my freshman year. She was tall, dark, and beautiful. I sore she would easily be a model. It took me weeks to get the courage to step to her. I finally did in the library and we hit it off well. We would talk and study together. It was like we knew each other for years. Because I had respect for her I did not pressure her for sex, I waited 2 weeks before I started to make my move. She wanted to wait, so another 2 weeks go by and on a Sunday afternoon she is in my dorm room.

I had a bottle of wine (tryin to be romanic) and slow jams playing. We start getting intimate and things get hot and heavy. All of a sudden she suddenly got up and started dancing (strippersque movements). She slowly removed her thong and threw it at me. Her thong landed on my face and an aroma of shit hit my nostrils like a ton of bricks. I immediately started to think “Please dear God.. please, don’t let her have shitty draws.. please.. I beg you” I removed the thong from my face and put it on the bed.. low and behold her thong had a brown streak that looked like a motocross track and I sat there shocked and in deep thought.

After a few milliseconds I did what any man would do when confronted by a have naked, semi-drunk, sexy chic… get the rubbers and proceeded to fuck the shit out of her.. I made an oath to myself though never to give her backshots, and never fuck her when they serve Mexican food in the cafeteria.

no....

BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
    BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA

new meaning to the frase" nyam shit"

so basically after that moment everthing you said was pure shit??
    (Beside Maths Unlimited)

...mi gut siiide!

I try not to let school get in the way of my education.

Quote Originally Posted by Spliff R Mild View Post

basically.. the pussy wasnt even all that either. She was like a starfish.. u know those lazy girls who lie there and just take the fuck.

You mutherfuckers on this site better stop acting bourgeoise. I know someone must have had a similar encounter. just by looking at some of the chics guys here chat too.. them chics dont even look like they wipe they ass.

Dat mean she never wash har ass good before she come check u...

Mi brethen call me one time and tell mi say him bend ova a gyal and tek off har panty...when him look all him can see is some toilet tissue ina har ass...unno becareful wah unno tek up...

your missing the thing is not the wipe ass we laughing finding disgusting is the fact that she throw it in your face
    (Beside Maths Unlimited)

HEY THONGFACE STAP ROOPS UP DI BOARD WIT YAH SHITTY THREADS. THE WORDING SHIT, YOUR EXPRIENCE SHIT, YOUR STORY SHIT, AND DONT FORGET YOUR FACE

basically.. the pussy wasnt even all that either. She was like a starfish.. u know those lazy girls who lie there and just take the fuck.

You mutherfuckers on this site better stop acting bourgeoise. I know someone must have had a similar encounter. just by looking at some of the chics guys here chat too.. them chics dont even look like they wipe they ass
    You could tell by looks?
    After using that shitty panty for a ski mask yuh tun expert now.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

some gyal fuckin NASTY & give ooman a bad name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ─╤╦︻ Ordem e Progresso ︻╦╤─

"They can live in my new world, or they can die in their old one."

Quote Originally Posted by done the place View Post
    HEY THONGFACE STAP ROOPS UP DI BOARD WIT YAH SHITTY THREADS. THE WORDING SHIT, YOUR EXPRIENCE SHIT, YOUR STORY SHIT, AND DONT FORGET YOUR FACE
    reminds me of your mothers pussy... how that bitch pussy smells like shit lord only knows. Tell her to wipe from front to back.. not back to front.

Nasty bitch.. so suck her when u log off bait

reminds me of your mothers pussy... how that bitch pussy smells like shit lord only knows. Tell her to wipe from front to back.. not back to front.

Nasty bitch.. so suck her when u log off bait
    RIDDLE ME THIS HOW DOES A WOMENS PANTIES GO FROM HER ASS TO TO YOUR FACE? I BELEIVE YOU SAID SHE THREW THEM AT YOU. EITHER THAT BITCH IS A PITCHER FOR THE YANKEES OR YOU ARE A NASTY SUCK PUSSY BOWCAT AND PERSONALLY I THINK ITS THE LATTER

SLICK is offline A catalys of change for a utopian society
    In my home away from societal insanity & injustice

BARBA BLACKS ->

JERKY deh a prison. his sheep are lost in the gideon looking for a new shepherd to lead them. looks like them a follow the dunce foolish liad NOOK HAND DAVE

Quote Originally Posted by done the place View Post
    RIDDLE ME THIS HOW DOES A WOMENS PANTIES GO FROM HER ASS TO TO YOUR FACE? I BELEIVE YOU SAID SHE THREW THEM AT YOU. EITHER THAT BITCH IS A PITCHER FOR THE YANKEES OR YOU ARE A NASTY SUCK PUSSY BOWCAT AND PERSONALLY I THINK ITS THE LATTER
    This is not a nursery rhyme riddle you hiv-having homo.. Read it properly... take yuh man's hanes brief from around yuh eye and read eediot.

hehehehehehhehheh

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Shotta View Post
    Dat mean she never wash har ass good before she come check u...

Mi brethen call me one time and tell mi say him bend ova a gyal and tek off har panty...when him look all him can see is some toilet tissue ina har ass...unno becareful wah unno tek up...

This is not a nursery rhyme riddle you hiv-having homo.. Read it properly... take yuh man's hanes brief from around yuh eye and read eediot.
    MI NAH TRACE WIT NO BOWCAT MATTA A FACT MI NAH TRACE AT ALL, JUSS MEMBER YOU COME COME TELL DI PEOPLE DEM HOW THONG SIDDUNG INNA YAH FACE

no wonder most woman vex you

DEM SCAR YOU UP FROM YOUNG EE

""

Lmao

GOLLY

welllllllllllll madda fack!!!!!!! @ the entire thread

yuck

I immediately started to think “Please dear God.. please, don’t let her have shitty draws.. please.. I beg you”

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Shotta View Post
    is some toilet tissue ina har ass......

a nuh dat dem call dingleberry...

@ this thread...
    bob and move nex time, bob and move....

but wait u still fuk har w/ har shitty rass...u sheet dem neva get shitty 2....

some ppl nuh buziness i tell u...

@ this thread

NIGGA CONTINUED TO TEAR. YOU'RE SUCH A MAN.
    Back In This Bitch Like I Never Left

On a serious note thats some nasty ass shit though, and you still fucked it you brave

Hyper

Quote Originally Posted by socrates View Post
    no....

Last edited by Akinyele; 04-03-2007 at 11:45 PM.

that is just tooo nasty man

no REAL man woulda fucked THAT

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by socrates View Post
    no....
    Quote Originally Posted by Spliff R Mild View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jabbie View Post
    You could tell by looks?
    After using that shitty panty for a ski mask yuh tun expert now.
    Quote Originally Posted by SexxyJess84 View Post
    NIGGA CONTINUED TO TEAR. YOU'RE SUCH A MAN.

mistasinista Guest

I take it you were no where near a shower!

Quote Originally Posted by mistasinista View Post
    I take it you were no where near a shower!
    Bredrin yu allways come wid some witty comment.

Default This is one of....

...the funniest threads in the history of threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats funny king but no worry about how deh people roun here act so some man here whose OH POWERFUL NAMES i cannot mention have fucked women on thier periods,some have seen shitty asses during backshot and just laid the woman pon her back and hit it still and some women have had some guys pushing / tryin to push cocky in dem bottom .There was a thread about such disgusting stuff some time back

Why wouldnt she wash her ass if she planned on giving you the pussy.