Sponsored Ad
Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: One hour and fifty minutes of Lt.Stitchie live on Evertone HiFi.

  1. #1
    DHR Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    BOSTON (WINDSOR CRICKET CLUB)
    Posts
    3,636

    Default One hour and fifty minutes of Lt.Stitchie live on Evertone HiFi.

    Another Dance at Windsor Cricket Club inna Boston..........

    Evertone Hi Power!!!!
    Windsor Cricket Club...
    Boston,ma.02124.....

    with:

    Lt.Stitchie(Stereo One Dj)
    Waynie Ranks(Boston Dj)

    One hour into the dance legal shot buss.......
    Stitchie work the night ya.......
    Nice vibes........

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/g4gvc8

    Enjoy...........
    ONE!!11!!11!!11!!11!!11!!11!!11!!11!!11!!11UNO

  2. #2
    DHR Silver Member Amsterdam Yute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    There is a land, far far away....
    Posts
    1,774

    Thumbs up

    sounds good! i think i will take a listn!


    bless.

  3. #3
    DHR Gold Member Biltmore 94-95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Flatbush USA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    one of my favorite dj's... definite listen

  4. #4
    DHR SPARTAN WARRIOR spawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SPAWN'S LAIR
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    Tanx Mr Samspade.....or should I say Mr Cricket Club....blaze king

  5. #5
    DHR Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    254

    Default

    respect samspade

    love how evertone showcase the artists

  6. #6
    DHR Gold Member Rastott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    BestCoast a dehso BoomSound come from
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Large Up for the Evertone tapes! Evertone bring a nice nice vibe!! Love to hear the big artists on Evertone...
    Respect!!

  7. #7
    DHR Gold Member GENERALSLAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Pon a riddim
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Samspade...My MP3 player thanks you!

  8. #8
    DHR Bronze Member DiOutlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    YA SO & DEH SO
    Posts
    634

    Default

    caaaaan wait fi hear dat, REEEEEESpecttttttt

  9. #9
    DHR Gold Member GENERALSLAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Pon a riddim
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    WIIIIIICKED!!!
    Listening to this reminds me of just how much is missing from the DJs nowadays...What drew me into the DJs in the first place were the stories. Stitchie,San,Trees & Nuts were great storytellers.

  10. #10
    organized chaos socrates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    st. louis, USA
    Posts
    17,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENERALSLAM View Post
    WIIIIIICKED!!!
    Listening to this reminds me of just how much is missing from the DJs nowadays...What drew me into the DJs in the first place were the stories. Stitchie,San,Trees & Nuts were great storytellers.
    what drew me was that the stories were believable..unlike the stories told by these nowadays dj's....

    i can believe that stitchie did really see a gyal wid broad hips and batty jaws weh round like breshay...and that nuts did really shit up the bus...

    but i find it hard to believe that bounty owns one of every gun that was ever made...



    bless fi di jrap...

  11. #11
    DHR Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    BOSTON (WINDSOR CRICKET CLUB)
    Posts
    3,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENERALSLAM View Post
    WIIIIIICKED!!!
    Listening to this reminds me of just how much is missing from the DJs nowadays...What drew me into the DJs in the first place were the stories. Stitchie,San,Trees & Nuts were great storytellers.

    True True True.....
    ONE!!11!!11!!11!!11!!11!!11!!11!!11!!11!!11UNO

  12. #12
    A.K.A SHERIFF PumkinBelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Around D Cornah
    Posts
    2,843

    Default

    bLESS

  13. #13
    moving words ole' veteran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NO.BEG.FREN.VILLE
    Posts
    9,305

    Default

    RESPEK AND THANX SIR SPADE
    BARBA BLACKS ->

    JERKY deh a prison. his sheep are lost in the gideon looking for a new shepherd to lead them. looks like them a follow the dunce foolish liad NOOK HAND DAVE

  14. #14
    DHR Gold Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Flatbush
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,034

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by samspade View Post
    Another Dance at Windsor Cricket Club inna Boston..........

    Evertone Hi Power!!!!
    Windsor Cricket Club...
    Boston,ma.02124.....

    with:

    Lt.Stitchie(Stereo One Dj)
    Waynie Ranks(Boston Dj)

    One hour into the dance legal shot buss.......
    Stitchie work the night ya.......
    Nice vibes........

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/g4gvc8

    Enjoy...........
    THANKS !!


    Move with ya dutty self !!
    http://www.myspace.com/BelizeanJNY

  15. #15
    @djnewmoneyuk 1pants don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK London Lewisham
    Posts
    968

    Default

    i cant wait 2 listern 2 this,
    question is this sound still on the rd?

  16. #16
    @djnewmoneyuk 1pants don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK London Lewisham
    Posts
    968

    Default

    i cant wait 2 check this out
    question is the set still on rd?

  17. #17
    DHR Gold Member GENERALSLAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Pon a riddim
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Every Evertone session that you posted is on my MP3 player...Supercat,Ranger,Nicodemus, Stitchie,Shabba....Respect! Who else passed through and touched the mic on Evertone? Hmmmmm.

  18. #18
    DHR Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    BOSTON (WINDSOR CRICKET CLUB)
    Posts
    3,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENERALSLAM View Post
    Every Evertone session that you posted is on my MP3 player...Supercat,Ranger,Nicodemus, Stitchie,Shabba....Respect! Who else passed through and touched the mic on Evertone? Hmmmmm.

    Damn.........Too many to name,but heres a few and some of them multiple times...San-Trees-Echo Minott-U Brown-Briggie-
    Sassafrass-Jim Brown-Burro-Shinehead-Josey-Ninja-Lady G-Jonny Osburne-
    Sammy Dread-Peter Ranking-Tiger-Malvo-Tunto Irie-Peter Metro-Dominc-
    Shelly Thunder-SuperCat-Jr.Cat-Collin Roache-Alton Black-Blacker-RedRose-
    Daddy Lizard-Flourgon-Sanchez--Leroy Gibbons-Rev.Badoo-
    Icho Candy-Donny Mangaroo-Wayne Palmer-Michael Palmer-Lone Ranger-
    Shabba-Little Twitch-Ranger-Stitchie-And last year at Kays Oasis Glen Washington..............................Way too much to remember
    ....Memories though!!
    ONE!!11!!11!!11!!11!!11!!11!!11!!11!!11!!11UNO

  19. #19
    DHR Gold Member GENERALSLAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Pon a riddim
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samspade View Post
    Damn.........Too many to name,but heres a few and some of them multiple times...San-Trees-Echo Minott-U Brown-Briggie-
    Sassafrass-Jim Brown-Burro-Shinehead-Josey-Ninja-Lady G-Jonny Osburne-
    Sammy Dread-Peter Ranking-Tiger-Malvo-Tunto Irie-Peter Metro-Dominc-
    Shelly Thunder-SuperCat-Jr.Cat-Collin Roache-Alton Black-Blacker-RedRose-
    Daddy Lizard-Flourgon-Sanchez--Leroy Gibbons-Rev.Badoo-
    Icho Candy-Donny Mangaroo-Wayne Palmer-Michael Palmer-Lone Ranger-
    Shabba-Little Twitch-Ranger-Stitchie-And last year at Kays Oasis Glen Washington..............................Way too much to remember
    ....Memories though!!
    Feel free to drop any other Evertone sessions that you may have.

  20. #20
    DHR Gold Member Biltmore 94-95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Flatbush USA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    plz re-up

  21. #21
    DHR Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    montego bay jamaica
    Age
    41
    Posts
    213

    Default

    beg yuh a re-up

  22. #22

  23. #23
    DHR Gold Member Biltmore 94-95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Flatbush USA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    tnx rebel

  24. #24
    DHR Gold Member frenchiedan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    northern u.k ,barbican jamaica
    Posts
    4,173

    Default

    give thanx..

  25. #25
    DHR Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    London (But spiritually 38 St Lucia Rd Kgn11)
    Age
    56
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Respect Samspade.

  26. #26
    DHR Gold Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia.
    Posts
    3,038

    Default

    Give thanks people...

  27. #27
    DHR Gold Member giftedchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,457

    Default

    jus lissen... WIKKED

    *reps sent to OP and reupper*

  28. #28

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •