Sponsored Ad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 66

Thread: SUPER CAT INTERVIEW

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    21st Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,539

    Default SUPER CAT INTERVIEW

    OK WELL ALL WEEKEND CAT HAS BEEN CALLING ALL THE RADIO STATIONS AND WHATEVER MEDIA TO TALK ABOUT SOME ISSUES HE HAS. HERE IS THE INTERVIEW HE DID WITH LINKUP. THE REASON I USE THIS ONE IS CAUSE ITS AVAILABLE. THIS INTERVIEW IS THE SAME LIKE ALL THE OTHER ONES HE DID.


    [Click PLAY]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    London
    Age
    34
    Posts
    506

    Default

    can't hear this cos am at work now but am curious as to what these issues are that super cat wants to talk about... ?

    thanks - will listen later anyway

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xiquet View Post
    can't hear this cos am at work now but am curious as to what these issues are that super cat wants to talk about... ?

    thanks - will listen later anyway
    me too, look forward to listenn this later on
    in the meantime between time anybody whe listen it care to share some points?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Jamaica, NY
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    The interview is too choppy. Can anyone give us a rundown of his issues?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Gangsta's Paradise
    Posts
    7,319

    Default

    I'm listenignt o it...Phareell wants him to run behind himinstead of beside him lol...in business...& somebody poisoned him & somebody else called the police to assault him...he says big up Sean Paul hope u have some $$$ b/c the labels are shady...he says he's an innocent indian ina land where they declared the only good inidan is a dead indian lol.......still listening but it's personal matters that he's venting on air I guess incase the pursuers of his life succeed....oh & somebody has stolen his identity & tryign to claim his funds since he is supposed to be dead...is that right...that can't be right...I'll have to listen again....is he dead or is somebody just using his identity.......too much mix up................he's not sure anymore who's knocking on his door...
    Last edited by D...Ras; 02-12-2007 at 07:32 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D...Ras View Post
    I'm listenignt o it...Phareell wants him to run behind himinstead of beside him lol...in business...& somebody poisoned him & somebody else called the police to assault him...he says big up Sean Paul hope u have some $$$ b/c the labels are shady...he says he's an innocent indian ina land where they declared the only good inidan is a dead indian lol.......still listening but it's personal matters that he's venting on air I guess incase the pursuers of his life succeed....oh & somebody has stolen his identity & tryign to claim his funds since he is supposed to be dead...is that right...that can't be right...I'll have to listen again....is he dead or is somebody just using his identity.......too much mix up................he's not sure anymore who's knocking on his door...
    wow

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Gangsta's Paradise
    Posts
    7,319

    Default

    They trying to theif his publishing hence his pension....that's wrong

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    14,585

    Default

    BWOY....I TRULLY WISH THE RADIO PEOPLE WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN PUT THE BIG MAN PON THE RADIO....THIS IS ALL SAD TO ME....PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW DI HALF....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York, United States
    Posts
    10,586

    Default

    this link works much much much better, no skipping.

    now i can listen too... http://linkupmedia.com/newlook/audio/cat.mp3
    Last edited by SELVATRON; 02-12-2007 at 08:57 AM. Reason: forgot da link lol

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    1,773

    Default

    I heard it live while he was talking to Squeeze. I nearly crashed my car listening to this mad ramble on about some great conspiracy theory. Bwoy, Cat drop off ah shape big time. The mon ah talk all kinda fuckery.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Fareign
    Age
    44
    Posts
    385

    Default yepp

    look like de man smoking a lil to much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #12
    lady_kalonji is offline Member needs to UPDATE email info or CONFIRM email address
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Green Planet
    Posts
    8,010

    Default

    It's sad. And for a big man/icon inna di business, him should have more excogitation or business savvy. Coming on Link up to share personal issues with the public is not astute.

    Seems like desparate measures. Still respect him, as far as his past work.


    *Isn't there someone with a couch in an office, somewhere, who gets paid for listening to all this roving???
    Last edited by lady_kalonji; 02-12-2007 at 11:13 AM.

  13. #13

    Default

    before you people jumping to conclusion about Supercat loosing it, yall should listen for uno self rather than believing some MAD PEOPLE FROM THIS BOARD INTERPRETATION. I havent hear the full thing yet, but what cat was speaking on is some of the shady people he came across inna the business speaking of Star Track label the Neptunes I guess. . He also speak about Frederik The Thunder (his Manager RIP) being poisoned. As we know Supercat is Supercat and will not take nonsense from no guy, the man just talking about life and keeping his fan informed. Big up The Apachiee every time

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    London
    Age
    34
    Posts
    506

    Default

    sorry, but are you completely crazy winter fresh? you tell people who have not listened to the interview not to jump to any conclusions based on what other people have to say about this interview. which is fine. then you admit to not having heard it in full - and then go on to jump to conclusions about what super cat is saying!

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xiquet View Post
    sorry, but are you completely crazy winter fresh? you tell people who have not listened to the interview not to jump to any conclusions based on what other people have to say about this interview. which is fine. then you admit to not having heard it in full - and then go on to jump to conclusions about what super cat is saying!
    In the process of me typing my first post i was three quarter of the way to finish hearing the full audio and what i heard so far was nothing what people make it of. My conclusion stand

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    USA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    19,324

    Default

    Well even if Cat turned madman, you can't blame him. Most all his friends are dead probably figures every interview he give will be his last...

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    ÜT: 47.456695,-122.255258
    Age
    37
    Posts
    8,549

    Default

    Wild Apache

    Bless mi doop'z


    "I'm a living legend because ya want to be like me and I'm still living."


    Duh So!~!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NO.BEG.FREN.VILLE
    Posts
    9,293

    Default

    SOME A UNNU QUICK FI PASS JUDGEMENT LIKE UNNU INNA DE MAN SHOES AND KNOW WHA GWAN

    SIMPLE FACT FI REMEMBER...SHOW BIZNIZ GENERATE NUFF MONEY AND MAN A GET TRICK OUTTA OR DEAD FI DEM MONEY FROM LONG TIME...MAN A KILL PEOPLE FI A DIME BAG WHY IT NAH GO HAPPEN FI A STEADY STREAM A INCOME

    CERTAIN THINGS KINDA SKETCHY INNA DE INTERVIEW BUT DE END A IT WHEN HIM A TALK BOUT PUBLISHING AND HOW MAN SIGN WEH DEM LEGACY AND MAN HAFFI A TEK UP COLLECTION FI BURY MAN UNNU A GWAN LIKE NUTTEN NUH GO SO
    BARBA BLACKS ->

    JERKY deh a prison. his sheep are lost in the gideon looking for a new shepherd to lead them. looks like them a follow the dunce foolish liad NOOK HAND DAVE

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    This look sticky.

    You think the man sounding crazy? I think not. It look like something fvck up going on. In any event, I wouldn't be calling radio shows, I would contacting a very good lawyer to clear this shit up.

    supa

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    OVAH DESSO
    Posts
    306

    Thumbs up BIG POST

    BIG POST JOHNNY WONDER

    A LONG TIME DEM TING A GWAN U TINK A LAST WEEK.....


    DATS WHY NOW A DAYS U NO FI HESITATE TO POP IT OFF

    BIG UP SUPER CAT....

    BIG UP SHABBA RANKIN

    BIG UP EARLY B A WI ELDER FROM LONG TIME.....

    BIG UP ALL NEWKIRK MASSIVE......

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    in the land of the living
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Big up to supercat any whe you de, because me no se nothing wrong wid what you say if a that you experience and see so be it. The man squeeze ask the man whats going on in your personal life not the music aspect, and he told the listeners whats going on, simple nothing more nothing less people want to hear about music, but he was not on there for that he was not ask the question and i doubt if squeeze brought him there fi talk music, or he would have interrupted him to put him on track the man wanted to know his personal business it might be a conspiracy to some but if somebody is or was after him we would not understand or feel his pain nobody else but supercat would understand.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,050

    Cool THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST POST FROM THE YEAR START

    The man make some very serious staement about coming together and getting the business right....

    I would not got as far as saying the man is crazy either.. sure a little paramoid but being SHOT AT 3 TIME IN THE LAST 7 MONTHS MIGHT DO THAT TO A PERSON...

    I not even realise how much entertainer dead till the man start list an everlasting list, THE MAN HAVE ALL REASON TO THINK HE IS NEXT WHEN YUH LOOK AT IT HISTORICALLY A NUFF A THE MAN PEERS DEM DEAD...


    And look at dancehall know Dj a buss gun afta dem one anodda dj a threaten songwriter and a puer badman thing a gwaan, unity thing need fi occur soon or somebody A GO DEAD


    Zi mi.....

    Big respect 4 the link..

    P.S. I honestly think Super Cat a the wickedest DJ ever touch a microphone, again its my opinion I don't need anyones feedback or a reason why he is not the best...

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    London
    Posts
    721

    Default

    Any Supercat interview is worth a listen and this one is no exception.

    lot of sense talk in-between OTB and pop off blah blah blah.

    Respect Cat.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Jamaica, NY
    Posts
    1,605

    Default SUPER CAT AH DI BIG MAN

    Yo BIG UP SUPERCAT anywhere him deh. I just listened to the interview, Cat a BIG MAN innah di bizniz and just BIG period. If you muhfuckaz couldnt put 2 and 2 together and read between the lines when he was droppin the knowlege then a lot of you muhfuckaz are blind,dumb or just cant read between the lines. What he said was some DEEP DEEP street and bizniz shit. Only those from the street and the bizniz could possibly understand wahgwon innah his story. Shit like this wont get spoken about because of fear but like I said CAT ah BIG MAN period. If he is gonna go out he is going out GUNZ BLAZIN. PERIOD.

    RESPECT SUPERCAT till the end and after I'm riding with you.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    4,555

    Default

    it nah play for me.......anyone got the direct link?

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,050

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by reflectionz View Post
    it nah play for me.......anyone got the direct link?

    http://linkupmedia.com/newlook/audio/cat.mp3


    Thats the one I use...

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    27,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ole' veteran View Post
    SOME A UNNU QUICK FI PASS JUDGEMENT LIKE UNNU INNA DE MAN SHOES AND KNOW WHA GWAN

    SIMPLE FACT FI REMEMBER...SHOW BIZNIZ GENERATE NUFF MONEY AND MAN A GET TRICK OUTTA OR DEAD FI DEM MONEY FROM LONG TIME...MAN A KILL PEOPLE FI A DIME BAG WHY IT NAH GO HAPPEN FI A STEADY STREAM A INCOME

    CERTAIN THINGS KINDA SKETCHY INNA DE INTERVIEW BUT DE END A IT WHEN HIM A TALK BOUT PUBLISHING AND HOW MAN SIGN WEH DEM LEGACY AND MAN HAFFI A TEK UP COLLECTION FI BURY MAN UNNU A GWAN LIKE NUTTEN NUH GO SO
    DEM WOULD'N UNDERSTAND MI FAMBILY..DEM LIVE INNA GLASS HOUSE AND NOT EVEN KNO...

    DEM NUH KNO LINGUA AND WAH GWAAN INNA GOD WORLD..DEM BLIND LIKE BAT
    Last edited by scwallydem; 02-12-2007 at 07:13 PM.
    i am blessed

  28. #28
    SLICK's Avatar
    SLICK is offline A catalys of change for a utopian society
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In my home away from societal insanity & injustice
    Posts
    7,965

    Default

    Supercat look good for a dead man walking......though he seem a bit 'noid, but seem like he have good reason.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    27,812

    Default

    imagine how many artiste out deh a sell out dem publishing fe small change
    i am blessed

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    USA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    19,324

    Default

    Cat just follwing Hugo Chavez lead & making everything public record in case the shit goes down...

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    fla/nyc
    Age
    37
    Posts
    203

    Default

    big up da don dadda, him list whole heep a artist whe dead why him neva mention nitty gritty?

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pon Di Corna
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Me nuh blame the Icon for speakin up at all. Him ah human being still yuh know. Come in like some ppl in this thread all ah work w/ publishing company fi rob artist ah dem money. Big up Super Cat the original Don Dadda.

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimino View Post
    Cat just follwing Hugo Chavez lead & making everything public record in case the shit goes down...
    Agreed -- I just hope we aren't reading about things going down in the near future

    The higher the monkey climb, the more him expose

    Sounds very sane to me.
    Last edited by rams; 02-12-2007 at 08:44 PM.

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    32,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Wonder View Post
    OK WELL ALL WEEKEND CAT HAS BEEN CALLING ALL THE RADIO STATIONS AND WHATEVER MEDIA TO TALK ABOUT SOME ISSUES HE HAS. HERE IS THE INTERVIEW HE DID WITH LINKUP. THE REASON I USE THIS ONE IS CAUSE ITS AVAILABLE. THIS INTERVIEW IS THE SAME LIKE ALL THE OTHER ONES HE DID.
    Hear di wild apache talkin whhoooiieeee

    Nice post ... luv Supercat bad from I was YYYOOOUUNNNGGGGG... ithe audio kinda choppy but I'mma listen to it a couple times to catch it.

    Thanks

    =>edit<= WELL SAH!!! him sey people makes attempts on his life... well sah.... an im gone uh court an ppeeeeerrrrr white pipple in di jury when hims uh indian it nuh mek sense cuz Long Island have whole heap uh races deh... an him talk bout police brutality and sayin police tamper wid evidence..... well sah... ...

    .... now he talkin about the PUBLISHIN ting an how come Shabba doan have clothes line and his legacy in the busoiness an how too many reggae artists neva get dem propa share of di publishin an ting.. talk di tingz Apachie ... YES SAH!!!!!

    still listenin....




    Last edited by TweetaFineeta; 02-12-2007 at 09:21 PM.
    ─╤╦︻ Ordem e Progresso ︻╦╤─

    "They can live in my new world, or they can die in their old one."


  35. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    CA TO JA
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Yo if u did't understand what he was telling u, u will never get it..everything the man say build up to his main point...he drop all the real, that is going on in the music biz.....and when him talk about bob marley and petter tosh gettin killed for the there money dats real!!! dem man didt just get killed or die from cancer. memba dat.

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    OVAH DESSO
    Posts
    306

    Thumbs up True drama di man a talk

    A yo moderator or who have you ..de i deem fi sticky dis thread hear sah....

    low di bag a dutty wine ting dem an stick dis thread.....

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Near to God on Judgement Day after The Armageddon (staying +ve)
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TweetaFineeta View Post
    Hear di wild apache talkin whhoooiieeee

    Nice post ... luv Supercat bad from I was YYYOOOUUNNNGGGGG... ithe audio kinda choppy but I'mma listen to it a couple times to catch it.

    Thanks

    =>edit<= WELL SAH!!! him sey people makes attempts on his life... well sah.... an im gone uh court an ppeeeeerrrrr white pipple in di jury when hims uh indian it nuh mek sense cuz Long Island have whole heap uh races deh... an him talk bout police brutality and sayin police tamper wid evidence..... well sah... ...

    .... now he talkin about the PUBLISHIN ting an how come Shabba doan have clothes line and his legacy in the busoiness an how too many reggae artists neva get dem propa share of di publishin an ting.. talk di tingz Apachie ... YES SAH!!!!!

    still listenin....





    tweeta lissen to the link that james just post on the bottom of page 1...thats smoother..a good lissen..u nah put back up ya super cat siggy?

    big up di wild apache....unno tink di music industry easy...may the lord follow di apache evry step of di way tink him easy man say...him say him haffi roll out pan tap of him lawn and pop it off caz him nuh friad fi say him pop it off
    C:\Documents and Settings\Jessica\My Documents\My Received Files

    P.s- I Quit School Because Of Recess, I don't Play.

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    32,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NINJAH KCidd View Post
    tweeta lissen to the link that james just post on the bottom of page 1...thats smoother..a good lissen..u nah put back up ya super cat siggy?


    mi dupes is resizing it so I can put it in my avatar. It need a special software that ah doan have

    Click my MYSPACE it's on there

    My Supercat!
    ─╤╦︻ Ordem e Progresso ︻╦╤─

    "They can live in my new world, or they can die in their old one."


  39. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Near to God on Judgement Day after The Armageddon (staying +ve)
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TweetaFineeta View Post
    mi dupes is resizing it so I can put it in my avatar. It need a special software that ah doan have

    Click my MYSPACE it's on there

    My Supercat!

    zeeennn...how dem talk bout snoop box super cat but himma chill wid him ah bun weed an dem ting dey...some people have too much time on them hands and need a hobby.


    ps. DEM WHO SAY DEMME MANAGER DEM AH DAMAGER..
    Last edited by NINJAH KCidd; 02-12-2007 at 10:57 PM.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Jessica\My Documents\My Received Files

    P.s- I Quit School Because Of Recess, I don't Play.

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    CABC HQ...
    Posts
    30,333

    Default

    tx for di links...gonna take a listen

Similar Threads

  1. Tape List
    By MissMention in forum The Sound System Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 03:12 PM
  2. ? FOR ORIGINAL SUPER DEE FANS
    By BLACK LION in forum The Sound System Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 10:41 AM
  3. THE ART OF WAR CLASH-A GREAT CLASH-WIKKED VIBES
    By ryderz in forum The Sound System Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 08:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •