Sponsored Ad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SUPER CAT INTERVIEW

Default SUPER CAT INTERVIEW

OK WELL ALL WEEKEND CAT HAS BEEN CALLING ALL THE RADIO STATIONS AND WHATEVER MEDIA TO TALK ABOUT SOME ISSUES HE HAS. HERE IS THE INTERVIEW HE DID WITH LINKUP. THE REASON I USE THIS ONE IS CAUSE ITS AVAILABLE. THIS INTERVIEW IS THE SAME LIKE ALL THE OTHER ONES HE DID.

[Click PLAY]

can't hear this cos am at work now but am curious as to what these issues are that super cat wants to talk about... ?

thanks - will listen later anyway

Quote Originally Posted by xiquet View Post
    can't hear this cos am at work now but am curious as to what these issues are that super cat wants to talk about... ?

thanks - will listen later anyway
    me too, look forward to listenn this later on
    in the meantime between time anybody whe listen it care to share some points?

The interview is too choppy. Can anyone give us a rundown of his issues?

I'm listenignt o it...Phareell wants him to run behind himinstead of beside him lol...in business...& somebody poisoned him & somebody else called the police to assault him...he says big up Sean Paul hope u have some $$$ b/c the labels are shady...he says he's an innocent indian ina land where they declared the only good inidan is a dead indian lol.......still listening but it's personal matters that he's venting on air I guess incase the pursuers of his life succeed....oh & somebody has stolen his identity & tryign to claim his funds since he is supposed to be dead...is that right...that can't be right...I'll have to listen again....is he dead or is somebody just using his identity.......too much mix up................he's not sure anymore who's knocking on his door...
    Last edited by D...Ras; 02-12-2007 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by D...Ras View Post
    I'm listenignt o it...Phareell wants him to run behind himinstead of beside him lol...in business...& somebody poisoned him & somebody else called the police to assault him...he says big up Sean Paul hope u have some $$$ b/c the labels are shady...he says he's an innocent indian ina land where they declared the only good inidan is a dead indian lol.......still listening but it's personal matters that he's venting on air I guess incase the pursuers of his life succeed....oh & somebody has stolen his identity & tryign to claim his funds since he is supposed to be dead...is that right...that can't be right...I'll have to listen again....is he dead or is somebody just using his identity.......too much mix up................he's not sure anymore who's knocking on his door...
    wow

They trying to theif his publishing hence his pension....that's wrong

BWOY....I TRULLY WISH THE RADIO PEOPLE WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN PUT THE BIG MAN PON THE RADIO....THIS IS ALL SAD TO ME....PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW DI HALF....

this link works much much much better, no skipping.

now i can listen too... http://linkupmedia.com/newlook/audio/cat.mp3
    Last edited by SELVATRON; 02-12-2007 at 08:57 AM. Reason: forgot da link lol

I heard it live while he was talking to Squeeze. I nearly crashed my car listening to this mad ramble on about some great conspiracy theory. Bwoy, Cat drop off ah shape big time. The mon ah talk all kinda fuckery.

Default yepp

look like de man smoking a lil to much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lady_kalonji is offline Member needs to UPDATE email info or CONFIRM email address

It's sad. And for a big man/icon inna di business, him should have more excogitation or business savvy. Coming on Link up to share personal issues with the public is not astute.

Seems like desparate measures. Still respect him, as far as his past work.

*Isn't there someone with a couch in an office, somewhere, who gets paid for listening to all this roving???
    Last edited by lady_kalonji; 02-12-2007 at 11:13 AM.

before you people jumping to conclusion about Supercat loosing it, yall should listen for uno self rather than believing some MAD PEOPLE FROM THIS BOARD INTERPRETATION. I havent hear the full thing yet, but what cat was speaking on is some of the shady people he came across inna the business speaking of Star Track label the Neptunes I guess. . He also speak about Frederik The Thunder (his Manager RIP) being poisoned. As we know Supercat is Supercat and will not take nonsense from no guy, the man just talking about life and keeping his fan informed. Big up The Apachiee every time

sorry, but are you completely crazy winter fresh? you tell people who have not listened to the interview not to jump to any conclusions based on what other people have to say about this interview. which is fine. then you admit to not having heard it in full - and then go on to jump to conclusions about what super cat is saying!

Quote Originally Posted by xiquet View Post
    sorry, but are you completely crazy winter fresh? you tell people who have not listened to the interview not to jump to any conclusions based on what other people have to say about this interview. which is fine. then you admit to not having heard it in full - and then go on to jump to conclusions about what super cat is saying!
    In the process of me typing my first post i was three quarter of the way to finish hearing the full audio and what i heard so far was nothing what people make it of. My conclusion stand

Well even if Cat turned madman, you can't blame him. Most all his friends are dead probably figures every interview he give will be his last...

Wild Apache

Bless mi doop'z

"I'm a living legend because ya want to be like me and I'm still living."

Duh So!~!

SOME A UNNU QUICK FI PASS JUDGEMENT LIKE UNNU INNA DE MAN SHOES AND KNOW WHA GWAN

SIMPLE FACT FI REMEMBER...SHOW BIZNIZ GENERATE NUFF MONEY AND MAN A GET TRICK OUTTA OR DEAD FI DEM MONEY FROM LONG TIME...MAN A KILL PEOPLE FI A DIME BAG WHY IT NAH GO HAPPEN FI A STEADY STREAM A INCOME

CERTAIN THINGS KINDA SKETCHY INNA DE INTERVIEW BUT DE END A IT WHEN HIM A TALK BOUT PUBLISHING AND HOW MAN SIGN WEH DEM LEGACY AND MAN HAFFI A TEK UP COLLECTION FI BURY MAN UNNU A GWAN LIKE NUTTEN NUH GO SO
    BARBA BLACKS ->

JERKY deh a prison. his sheep are lost in the gideon looking for a new shepherd to lead them. looks like them a follow the dunce foolish liad NOOK HAND DAVE

This look sticky.

You think the man sounding crazy? I think not. It look like something fvck up going on. In any event, I wouldn't be calling radio shows, I would contacting a very good lawyer to clear this shit up.

supa

Thumbs up BIG POST

BIG POST JOHNNY WONDER

A LONG TIME DEM TING A GWAN U TINK A LAST WEEK.....

DATS WHY NOW A DAYS U NO FI HESITATE TO POP IT OFF

BIG UP SUPER CAT....

BIG UP SHABBA RANKIN

BIG UP EARLY B A WI ELDER FROM LONG TIME.....

BIG UP ALL NEWKIRK MASSIVE......

Big up to supercat any whe you de, because me no se nothing wrong wid what you say if a that you experience and see so be it. The man squeeze ask the man whats going on in your personal life not the music aspect, and he told the listeners whats going on, simple nothing more nothing less people want to hear about music, but he was not on there for that he was not ask the question and i doubt if squeeze brought him there fi talk music, or he would have interrupted him to put him on track the man wanted to know his personal business it might be a conspiracy to some but if somebody is or was after him we would not understand or feel his pain nobody else but supercat would understand.

Cool THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST POST FROM THE YEAR START

The man make some very serious staement about coming together and getting the business right....

I would not got as far as saying the man is crazy either.. sure a little paramoid but being SHOT AT 3 TIME IN THE LAST 7 MONTHS MIGHT DO THAT TO A PERSON...

I not even realise how much entertainer dead till the man start list an everlasting list, THE MAN HAVE ALL REASON TO THINK HE IS NEXT WHEN YUH LOOK AT IT HISTORICALLY A NUFF A THE MAN PEERS DEM DEAD...

And look at dancehall know Dj a buss gun afta dem one anodda dj a threaten songwriter and a puer badman thing a gwaan, unity thing need fi occur soon or somebody A GO DEAD

Zi mi.....

Big respect 4 the link..

P.S. I honestly think Super Cat a the wickedest DJ ever touch a microphone, again its my opinion I don't need anyones feedback or a reason why he is not the best...

Any Supercat interview is worth a listen and this one is no exception.

lot of sense talk in-between OTB and pop off blah blah blah.

Respect Cat.

Default SUPER CAT AH DI BIG MAN

Yo BIG UP SUPERCAT anywhere him deh. I just listened to the interview, Cat a BIG MAN innah di bizniz and just BIG period. If you muhfuckaz couldnt put 2 and 2 together and read between the lines when he was droppin the knowlege then a lot of you muhfuckaz are blind,dumb or just cant read between the lines. What he said was some DEEP DEEP street and bizniz shit. Only those from the street and the bizniz could possibly understand wahgwon innah his story. Shit like this wont get spoken about because of fear but like I said CAT ah BIG MAN period. If he is gonna go out he is going out GUNZ BLAZIN. PERIOD.

RESPECT SUPERCAT till the end and after I'm riding with you.

it nah play for me.......anyone got the direct link?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by reflectionz View Post
    it nah play for me.......anyone got the direct link?

http://linkupmedia.com/newlook/audio/cat.mp3

Thats the one I use...

Quote Originally Posted by ole' veteran View Post
    SOME A UNNU QUICK FI PASS JUDGEMENT LIKE UNNU INNA DE MAN SHOES AND KNOW WHA GWAN

SIMPLE FACT FI REMEMBER...SHOW BIZNIZ GENERATE NUFF MONEY AND MAN A GET TRICK OUTTA OR DEAD FI DEM MONEY FROM LONG TIME...MAN A KILL PEOPLE FI A DIME BAG WHY IT NAH GO HAPPEN FI A STEADY STREAM A INCOME

CERTAIN THINGS KINDA SKETCHY INNA DE INTERVIEW BUT DE END A IT WHEN HIM A TALK BOUT PUBLISHING AND HOW MAN SIGN WEH DEM LEGACY AND MAN HAFFI A TEK UP COLLECTION FI BURY MAN UNNU A GWAN LIKE NUTTEN NUH GO SO
    DEM WOULD'N UNDERSTAND MI FAMBILY..DEM LIVE INNA GLASS HOUSE AND NOT EVEN KNO...

DEM NUH KNO LINGUA AND WAH GWAAN INNA GOD WORLD..DEM BLIND LIKE BAT
    Last edited by scwallydem; 02-12-2007 at 07:13 PM.
    i am blessed

SLICK is offline A catalys of change for a utopian society
    In my home away from societal insanity & injustice

Supercat look good for a dead man walking......though he seem a bit 'noid, but seem like he have good reason.

imagine how many artiste out deh a sell out dem publishing fe small change
    i am blessed

Cat just follwing Hugo Chavez lead & making everything public record in case the shit goes down...

big up da don dadda, him list whole heep a artist whe dead why him neva mention nitty gritty?

Me nuh blame the Icon for speakin up at all. Him ah human being still yuh know. Come in like some ppl in this thread all ah work w/ publishing company fi rob artist ah dem money. Big up Super Cat the original Don Dadda.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimino View Post
    Cat just follwing Hugo Chavez lead & making everything public record in case the shit goes down...
    Agreed -- I just hope we aren't reading about things going down in the near future

The higher the monkey climb, the more him expose

Sounds very sane to me.
    Last edited by rams; 02-12-2007 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Wonder View Post
    OK WELL ALL WEEKEND CAT HAS BEEN CALLING ALL THE RADIO STATIONS AND WHATEVER MEDIA TO TALK ABOUT SOME ISSUES HE HAS. HERE IS THE INTERVIEW HE DID WITH LINKUP. THE REASON I USE THIS ONE IS CAUSE ITS AVAILABLE. THIS INTERVIEW IS THE SAME LIKE ALL THE OTHER ONES HE DID.
    Hear di wild apache talkin whhoooiieeee

Nice post ... luv Supercat bad from I was YYYOOOUUNNNGGGGG... ithe audio kinda choppy but I'mma listen to it a couple times to catch it.

Thanks

=>edit<= WELL SAH!!! him sey people makes attempts on his life... well sah.... an im gone uh court an ppeeeeerrrrr white pipple in di jury when hims uh indian it nuh mek sense cuz Long Island have whole heap uh races deh... an him talk bout police brutality and sayin police tamper wid evidence..... well sah... ...

.... now he talkin about the PUBLISHIN ting an how come Shabba doan have clothes line and his legacy in the busoiness an how too many reggae artists neva get dem propa share of di publishin an ting.. talk di tingz Apachie ... YES SAH!!!!!

still listenin....

Last edited by TweetaFineeta; 02-12-2007 at 09:21 PM.
    ─╤╦︻ Ordem e Progresso ︻╦╤─

"They can live in my new world, or they can die in their old one."

Yo if u did't understand what he was telling u, u will never get it..everything the man say build up to his main point...he drop all the real, that is going on in the music biz.....and when him talk about bob marley and petter tosh gettin killed for the there money dats real!!! dem man didt just get killed or die from cancer. memba dat.

Thumbs up True drama di man a talk

A yo moderator or who have you ..de i deem fi sticky dis thread hear sah....

low di bag a dutty wine ting dem an stick dis thread.....

Near to God on Judgement Day after The Armageddon (staying +ve)

Quote Originally Posted by TweetaFineeta View Post
    Hear di wild apache talkin whhoooiieeee

Nice post ... luv Supercat bad from I was YYYOOOUUNNNGGGGG... ithe audio kinda choppy but I'mma listen to it a couple times to catch it.

Thanks

=>edit<= WELL SAH!!! him sey people makes attempts on his life... well sah.... an im gone uh court an ppeeeeerrrrr white pipple in di jury when hims uh indian it nuh mek sense cuz Long Island have whole heap uh races deh... an him talk bout police brutality and sayin police tamper wid evidence..... well sah... ...

.... now he talkin about the PUBLISHIN ting an how come Shabba doan have clothes line and his legacy in the busoiness an how too many reggae artists neva get dem propa share of di publishin an ting.. talk di tingz Apachie ... YES SAH!!!!!

still listenin....

tweeta lissen to the link that james just post on the bottom of page 1...thats smoother..a good lissen..u nah put back up ya super cat siggy?

big up di wild apache....unno tink di music industry easy...may the lord follow di apache evry step of di way tink him easy man say...him say him haffi roll out pan tap of him lawn and pop it off caz him nuh friad fi say him pop it off
    C:\Documents and Settings\Jessica\My Documents\My Received Files

P.s- I Quit School Because Of Recess, I don't Play.

Quote Originally Posted by NINJAH KCidd View Post
    tweeta lissen to the link that james just post on the bottom of page 1...thats smoother..a good lissen..u nah put back up ya super cat siggy?

mi dupes is resizing it so I can put it in my avatar. It need a special software that ah doan have

Click my MYSPACE it's on there

My Supercat!
    ─╤╦︻ Ordem e Progresso ︻╦╤─

"They can live in my new world, or they can die in their old one."

Near to God on Judgement Day after The Armageddon (staying +ve)

Quote Originally Posted by TweetaFineeta View Post
    mi dupes is resizing it so I can put it in my avatar. It need a special software that ah doan have

Click my MYSPACE it's on there

My Supercat!

zeeennn...how dem talk bout snoop box super cat but himma chill wid him ah bun weed an dem ting dey...some people have too much time on them hands and need a hobby.

ps. DEM WHO SAY DEMME MANAGER DEM AH DAMAGER..
    Last edited by NINJAH KCidd; 02-12-2007 at 10:57 PM.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Jessica\My Documents\My Received Files

P.s- I Quit School Because Of Recess, I don't Play.

tx for di links...gonna take a listen