Sponsored Ad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SUPER GOLD & HITMATIK TOOK THE FACE OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocking SUPER GOLD & HITMATIK TOOK THE FACE OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

FACE OFF!!! IN THE BRONX SUPER GOLD & HITMATIK MAKE IT TO THE END & GO TUNE FI TUNE HITMATIK PUT UP A GOOD FIGHT BUT THE DEAD ARTIST FROM SUPER GOLD PUT DEM ON TOPP!! WHAT HAPPEND TO KING MILLENIUM TEK 9 TRI STAR & CAMOFLAUGE????? TEK 9 CAMOFLAUGE TRI STAR & KING MILLENnium = & THATS THE TRUTH RUTH RESPECT TO SUPERGOLD 1st PLACE WINNER & HITMATIK 2nd Place winner!!!!!!

Yes

I Second that

Quote Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
    FACE OFF!!! IN THE BRONX SUPER GOLD & HITMATIK MAKE IT TO THE END & GO TUNE FI TUNE HITMATIK PUT UP A GOOD FIGHT BUT THE DEAD ARTIST FROM SUPER GOLD PUT DEM ON TOPP!! WHAT HAPPEND TO KING MILLENIUM TEK 9 TRI STAR & CAMOFLAUGE????? TEK 9 CAMOFLAUGE TRI STAR & KING MILLENnium = & THATS THE TRUTH RUTH RESPECT TO SUPERGOLD 1st PLACE WINNER & HITMATIK 2nd Place winner!!!!!!

so whe yu a sey bronx tek over di ting?
    hmm intereesting

maybe shuld be a tek 9 vs supergold vs hitmatic vs camouflage in brooklyn now
    2149fa00<<<new bb linx

YES, BIG UP ALL DHR CREW DEM WEH DID DEH !!!!!!

SUPER GOLD DID GWAAN GOOD !!!!! ADDIES CREW

DID DEH, DI WHOLE SQUAD (minus fadda E) ; BIG UP

JAM JAM ,KILLA BO, AND VIPER (figet di next bredda name)

AND OF COURSE, FADDA BLUNT AND AJAX WAS IN THE

BUILDING !!!!!! PHILSTAR TING HOLD WITHOUT ANY HITCH

(that we could see). SO BIG UP ALL MY BX FAMBILY !!!!!!!

LIKE JAM JAM SEH, AHNO BROOKLYN ALONE, AH NEW YORK !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fatherDIXON View Post
    YES, BIG UP ALL DHR CREW DEM WEH DID DEH !!!!!!

SUPER GOLD DID GWAAN GOOD !!!!! ADDIES CREW

DID DEH, DI WHOLE SQUAD (minus fadda E) ; BIG UP

JAM JAM ,KILLA BO, AND VIPER (figet di next bredda name)

AND OF COURSE, FADDA BLUNT AND AJAX WAS IN THE

BUILDING !!!!!! PHILSTAR TING HOLD WITHOUT ANY HITCH

(that we could see). SO BIG UP ALL MY BX FAMBILY !!!!!!!

LIKE JAM JAM SEH, AHNO BROOKLYN ALONE, AH NEW YORK !!!!!!

so would yu say supergold vs tek 9 now?
    2149fa00<<<new bb linx

YEAH, WHY NOT

WOW...WHA A GREAT REVIEW....

HOW DID THE CROWD REACT WHEN BUJU CAME ON STAGE AND STR8 THINGS OUT BOUT WHO HAS DUB BY HIM???

AND SENCE WHEN DOES THE TOP 2 SOUNDS TEK THE CLASH....I THOUGHT THERE WAS JUST ONE WINNER??

GUESS NOT HAD TO TELL WHEN BIAS A GWANN......BIG UP SUPER GOLD...DI REAL SUPER GOLD....MI DUPES FADDA TEETH ANYWHERE U DERE....

BIG UP CAMO....AND HOW UNO SO QUICK TO PUT TEK 9 INA DANCE BEFORE DEM AND NO CAMO THE LAST SOUND TOO DROP OUT BEFORE 1 FI 1??

come on more info,,,, big up supergold again..

Thumbs up

BIG UP ALL THE DHR FAMILY FI THE SUPPORT AND ALL WHO SUPPORT THE CLASH . JUST GOT HOME SO MI AGO HOLD SOME SLEEP
    BUT WANT THE HI THEM TELL ME HOW I DID SINCE A MI FRIST CLASH MI HOST . INNA THE CLASH NUFF GOOD AND BAD . TALK LATER

Default NOT SURPRISED

BLESS UP FAMILY, MI NUH SUPRISE FI DI OUTCOME. SUPER GOLD A BIG RASS SOUND WHE HEAVY A BLOODCLAAT. MI TELL UNU SEH GOLD WOULDA WIN BUT MOST PEOPLE WHE NUH REMEMBA GOLD FROM DI 1990'S VOTED FOR TEK-9 ALL WEEK IN DA POLL. BIG UP SUPER GOLD FAMILY, TONY MONTANA, GOLDTEETH, DAPPA AND DI REST A DI CREW, CAUH DEM A DO DEM TING AND A GWAN GOOD. NOW SUPER GOLD NEED FI STOP RUN FROM LOVELINE MUZIK AND MEK DA 2 BIG SOUND GWAN WAR IT OUT, BUT MI DUN KNOW SEH UNU FRAID A ME! MONTANA YUH NUH GET NO RASS KICK YET, SO RUN UP INNA LOVELINE ROADBLOCK AND MEK MI KICK UP UNU OLD PAN.
    P.S I DON T SEE A REASON FOR TEK-9 AND GOLD FI CLASH 1-1 BECAUH TEK-9 NEVA EVEN MEK IT TO TUNE FI TUNE. IF ANYTHING IT SHOULD BE HITMATIC VS SUPER GOLD 1 FI 1 AND DI WINNER GO CHECK FI BLUNT! IN DA MEANTIME BLUNT NEED FI WAR W/POISON DART CAUH MI HEAR DEM A COME BACK INNA DI CLASH TING HEAVY FI '07.

Flatbush, Brooklyn (Wukkin' ya gal & taking pics)

M1helmet I was wondering.........

Who people thought was gonna win??? I saw polls and all kind of shit, as a selector and not just a fan, I expected nobody was beating Super Gold. Big Up mi dups Montana. Ya Know how long him call me when the sound move from Texas and say everything fi dead!! Tek- 9 Vs SuperGold makes a lil sense but.... same conclusion. Heres a clash with sense, all the sounds have more than regular dub cases (some way more than others), all of them have "regular" selectors (by regular I mean no one night killers etc.), and them have machine.

Super Gold Vs Tek-9 Vs Stereo Choice Vs Blunt Posse

Every man for demself killing. Str8.
    Also substitutions can be made wit: Young Hawk, Thundabolt, ER, even Father Ethan Int'l AKA...

I prefer one on one all night like: BP Vs Super Gold/ or Tek-9 Vs Stereo Choice (Ha, ha, Tek nah go take that date)/ or best yet....
    Super Gold Vs Thundabolt or Stereo Choice.

- No matter how anybody feel about this posting, truth of the matter is as a selector who work wit dem boy and ting. Dem sound can't dead like nuff sounds in one on one. Round robin make nuff hype sounds mek it. Nuff sound can not beat any of them 1-1 all night. So please no hating lets keep it real for once no bias. I'm thinking about the people who a spend dem money fi come a clash.

P.S. If you don't from experience know the sounds don't feel, you cousin or neigborhood sound has any chance in hell of beating any of them. Dem boxes deep, not regular at all.
    Last edited by Natty B.; 11-18-2006 at 09:04 AM.

can someone a review on the clash .. WAS IT RAM .. WAT PLAY IN THE 1 FI 1 .?

PHIL, EVERYTING DID PLUG EEEN ,MI DUPS !!!!!!!!
    NICE LIKKLE CLASH, NUFF VIBES. BUT YOU CAN TELL
    IT WAS A "JR CLASH"... BECAUSE DI TUNE QUALITY DID
    UP AND DUNG. GOOD TUNE, BAD SPEECH, OR VICE VERSA
    SO THE VIBES DID UP AND DUNG. BUT OVERALL, NICE
    DANCE. NUFF "BIG TIME" PROMOTA DANCE DONT GO
    WITHOUT INCIDENT SO, WHO GOD BLESS.... YEAH, YU KNOW.

DI SOUND SYSTEM DID BEAT OUT NICE !!
    DI HOST WAS EXACTLY HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN
    ....VERY MINIMAL INTERVENTION. THATS HOW IT SHOULD
    BE FROM NOW ON INNA DI BIZ. NO LONG TALKING BETWEEN
    ROUNDS; JUST MEK DI SOUND DEM PLAY TUNE !!!!!
    (although in a multy sound clash, yu haffi talk fi elimination)
    DI ELIMINATIONS HAPPENED QUICK AND WITHOUT A FIGHT.
    ONE SOUND LEFF BEFORE DI VOTE START (HIM KNOW HIMSELF)

IT WAS A NICE DANCE, PHIL. CONGRADULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!
    WE HAVE TO SUPPORT THESE THINGS ,PEOPLE. ITS A WAR,
    JIGGY CULTURE VS REAL REGGAE. AND PROFIT IS THE MEASURE
    OF VICTORY. SO WHEN CLASH DEM GWAAN, GO AND SUPPORT IT.

BLESS

NUFF RESPECT PHILSTAR AND THE SOUNDS WHO PARTICIPATED.

SUPER GOLD STILL DEH DEH......DEM NAH GO NO WHEY?

HAFFI BIG UP SUPER GOLD - LONG TIME DEM STAY INNA DA GAME,
    AND NAH BACK DOWN NOR GIVE UP.

Shocking BIG UP MI FAMILY SUPA GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG UP MI CUSIN MONTANA KILL SITTEN LAST NIGHT!!!!!! A SUPA GOLD -VS- ADDIES A DAT MI ICON A SEH!!!!!!! BIG UP TO THE WHOLE ALLIANCE, (SUPA GOLD, RIDDIM FORCE, TURBO FORCE, LOVE LINE, KING RAMSEY, X-CALIBER, JEDI, MADD SQAUD, AND LAST BUT NOT LEASE KING AGONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Last edited by iconagony; 11-18-2006 at 09:39 AM.

Thumbs down shouldve stayed home

Quote Originally Posted by PHILSTAR View Post
    BIG UP ALL THE DHR FAMILY FI THE SUPPORT AND ALL WHO SUPPORT THE CLASH . JUST GOT HOME SO MI AGO HOLD SOME SLEEP
    BUT WANT THE HI THEM TELL ME HOW I DID SINCE A MI FRIST CLASH MI HOST . INNA THE CLASH NUFF GOOD AND BAD . TALK LATER
    waan mi money back!!!
    i didnt even stay fi tune fi tune
    as a mc your duty is more than just calling out the next sound
    man play back tune,man play splice
    only reason i came out becae tek9 was on the bill and i wanted to hear the hype about supergold and mi nah lie supergold played some big tune...
    dont remember who play back and all the fuckery that was played cause man dem a drink like fish and the place was foggy (it haffi bunn)
    please limit the sounds clashing to 3
    Last edited by seanE94thST; 11-18-2006 at 10:28 AM.

Thumbs up

the mc did a good job for what its worth. the dance kept moving and the sounds kept working the tunes.

IN ORDER TO KEEP THE DANCE FLOWING SMOOTHLY
    ITS OFTEN BETTER TO JUST LET THE CROWD POINT
    OUT PLAYBACK, AND SPLICE. OTHER THAN THAT,
    DEM ARGUMENTS FI STAY PON DHR OR INNA STUDIO.
    MOST CLASH GOERS DONT REALIZE WHAT THEY ARE
    LISTENING TOO ANYWAY.

SO PHIL SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID NOTHING, AND HE DIDNT.
    WHEN A SOUND MAKES THAT FATAL MISTAKE, NOTHING
    CAN SAVE THEM, TRUST ME. LET THE CROWD HADDLE IT.

Tapedshut

Hittmatic played back 1 tune, Super Gold played back 2 tunes, how them two sounds win??????????

1st and 2nd place??

Everytime war keep a BX them always a play number two So the thing set, man dem don't like Brooklyn a rassclot. If thats the case Camouflage should of took everything, mek wutlass Super Gold park up them crappa sound, hand me down tunes nuh mek it, bringing your whole family and customers from your resturaunt nuh mek it neither. . I had enough of the Bronx for 1 year keep it, trees grown in Brooklyn

Default what about camouflage sound.

for a upcomming sound how do you rate them. just give us a few years to bill up our dubs more then we will see who is the big sound.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by seanE94thST View Post
    waan mi money back!!! u and stone x a brotha
    i didnt even stay fi tune fi tune love now the man just run tune inna tune fi tune
    as a mc your duty is more than just calling out the next sound phil u could do best still
    man play back tune,man play splice
    only reason i came out becae tek9 was on the bill and i wanted to hear the hype about supergold and mi nah lie supergold played some big tune...
    dont remember who play back and all the fuckery that was played cause man dem a drink like fish and the place was foggy (it haffi bunn)
    please limit the sounds clashing to 3
    tru that

M1helmet

HITAMITIC BUJU THEM BAD NAH LIE ( DEM STUDY EARTHRULER BOX GOOD )KING MILL KNOW THAT I'M WAS GOIN HOME SO HIM LEAVE B4 THE ROUND DOWN
    WAS TEC 9 HOLDIN BAC TUNE FOR IS CLASH AGAIN YELLOW FORCE COMMIN UP

Default if hit matic and super gold is so good why i only heard like 10 new tune from each

of them sound, camouflage,tek nine play more new tunes in the clash.

M1helmet SUPER GOLD BUY OUT THE DANCE

Quote Originally Posted by bo0gz View Post
    Hittmatic played back 1 tune, Super Gold played back 2 tunes, how them two sounds win??????????

1st and 2nd place??

Everytime war keep a BX them always a play number two So the thing set, man dem don't like Brooklyn a rassclot. If thats the case Camouflage should of took everything, mek wutlass Super Gold park up them crappa sound, hand me down tunes nuh mek it, bringing your whole family and customers from your resturaunt nuh mek it neither. . I had enough of the Bronx for 1 year keep it, trees grown in Brooklyn
    SUPER GOLD & HIT MATIC BUY OUT THE WAR HIT MATIC HAVE ONE CROWD STAN UP IN THE FRONT TO THE RIGHT WA JUST GIVE FOWARD 4 ANY RAS THING NOW SUPER GOLD PPL CROWD TO THE LEFT & CENTER A GIVE THE MOST FOWARD IN TUNE FI TUNE BUT THE ANY WAY THE BIGEST PROBLEM 4 THE NIGHT WAS THAT SUPER GOLD PLAYED BACK A TUNE THAT CAMOUFLAGE PLAYED IN 3 ROUND AS THERE FIRST TUNE IN TUNE FI TUNE AN DHR NAW TALK THE BIZ.....THEM NO ..THE REF HAD TO ASK THE CROWD ABOUT 4 TIMES WHO TAKE THAT ROUND.......

HOW THE FUCK YOUR 1ST TUNE IN TUNE FI TUNE IS SOME THING THAT PLAYED ALREADY .....SUPER GOLD NA LISTEN??????

Lu-Love is offline Member needs to UPDATE email info or CONFIRM email address

Default a couple funny points....

here's a couple funny point bout this clash that showed it was a jr. clash.....

* king millenium left right after they played their 2nd rd....lol... they knew they wasn't advancin.....

* it showed that Tek plays to the level of their comp.... in the tag team clash they were on point vs Blunt but here they were sloppy and unorganized and Ricky couldn't say more than 'suck unu mumma' to save his life... he even dissed the BRONX..... stupid move..... an they were still in it but couldn't stand up to super golds big tunes....

* after every rd. camouflage man went into the crowd wit them manfren and try vote out every other sound.... even walkin back an forth so it look like the votes were comin from different places..... they had this one chick sit in the back scream in this high pitch voice booin anytime another sound even touch the mic.... and they still got voted out....

* splice star had the worst tunes but actually worked well together and had decent speach for that clash.... and i think i heard a few TRIBE STAR sound dubs in there.... Madkidz better check the audio on this one....lol....

* none of the sounds have enough experience to lock off a sound one on one... cus Super Gold played back tunes but no one called them on it like they should have.....

* playback issue.... this is the funny thing that nuff people didn't notice or care bout.... Super Gold played "suzy wong" in the 3rd rd then played it again in the tune fi tune.... this time he had the version that bodygaurd made famous " houston... a deso super gold come from...." it could've been the same tune but just different parts cus the second time he didn't play it from the intro.... but they got forward both times....

* oh yea does anyone know if BabyFace cut super golds bountys?? cus they cut exactly the same as addies.... i felt like i went back in time a week...lol..... i told viper he shoulda went up there an told them to stop playin addies dubs....lol...

even wit all that super gold still did play the best ... hitmatik had all they man groupies in the front railin up for every tune.... but thats how it should be in there home turf....

enough ramblin.... just gotta bigup the whole dhr crew we did it up again... i think we only left 1 guiness on the floor this time... everybody had to drive farther this time....lol.... so this is the routine for every clash.... dhr stand in the middle wit a couple beers on the floor and we show the world that clash is back in the NY..... we gotta keep supportin all clashes... we might have to make the trip down to philly at the end of the month....just to support sound clash...

Quote Originally Posted by Lu-Love View Post

* king millenium left right after they played their 2nd rd....lol... they knew they wasn't advancin.....

* it showed that Tek plays to the level of their comp.... in the tag team clash they were on point vs Blunt but here they were sloppy and unorganized and Ricky couldn't say more than 'suck unu mumma' to save his life... he even dissed the BRONX..... stupid move..... an they were still in it but couldn't stand up to super golds big tunes....

* after every rd. camouflage man went into the crowd wit them manfren and try vote out every other sound.... even walkin back an forth so it look like the votes were comin from different places..... they had this one chick sit in the back scream in this high pitch voice booin anytime another sound even touch the mic.... and they still got voted out....

* splice star had the worst tunes but actually worked well together and had decent speach for that clash.... and i think i heard a few TRIBE STAR sound dubs in there.... Madkidz better check the audio on this one....lol....

* none of the sounds have enough experience to lock off a sound one on one... cus Super Gold played back tunes but no one called them on it like they should have.....

* playback issue.... this is the funny thing that nuff people didn't notice or care bout.... Super Gold played "suzy wong" in the 3rd rd then played it again in the tune fi tune.... this time he had the version that bodygaurd made famous " houston... a deso super gold come from...." it could've been the same tune but just different parts cus the second time he didn't play it from the intro.... but they got forward both times....

* oh yea does anyone know if BabyFace cut super golds bountys?? cus they cut exactly the same as addies.... i felt like i went back in time a week...lol..... i told viper he shoulda went up there an told them to stop playin addies dubs....lol...

even wit all that super gold still did play the best ... hitmatik had all they man groupies in the front railin up for every tune.... but thats how it should be in there home turf....

enough ramblin.... just gotta bigup the whole dhr crew we did it up again... i think we only left 1 guiness on the floor this time... everybody had to drive farther this time....lol.... so this is the routine for every clash.... dhr stand in the middle wit a couple beers on the floor and we show the world that clash is back in the NY..... we gotta keep supportin all clashes... we might have to make the trip down to philly at the end of the month....just to support sound clash...

dhr rules
    2149fa00<<<new bb linx

Yep alot of valid points.

~I think Camou was leading at one point in time wid Super Gold. I left after Milli,Tri-Star and Tek9 got booted. But overral you can tell it was a jr clash and that Super Gold had some experience wid tunes apart from the play backs.

What I didn't like:

~Too much screaming and bawling pan it mic instead of some real dutty dissing of djsand sound (a war ting!); too much love song tunes that needed war tunes instead (mi seh a war ting!); too much jiggy tunes played, and nuff unspliced tunes str8 from the CDs. Too much "put up yu hand if yu dis and dat, like a jiggy jiggy dance (a war ting!).

What I loved:
    ~Apart from that, nuff nice tunes did run here and there especially by the last set a sounds before I cut out early. I enjoy listening and most of all, I enjoyed the night chilling wid Drew, Dixon, Vigi, Lu, and Fada Blunt and the others. I would chillo wid yall again very cool peeps. Big up fi dat cause uno a real big man no lie!

PS. Whatta a piece-a cow bawlling gyal behind wi

Bless Fada Blunt
    Last edited by Cocoa; 11-18-2006 at 05:09 PM.

hey cocoa .... u gotta fix one thing.... it was TRI-Star not Tribe Star...

hey cocoa .... u gotta fix one thing.... it was TRI-Star not Tribe Star...

yours too....

Arrow that's clash was and ok clash

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoa View Post
    Yep alot of valid points.

~I think Camou was leading at one point in time wid Super Gold. I left after Milli,Tri-Star and Tek9 got booted. But overral you can tell it was a jr clash and that Super Gold had some experience wid tunes apart from the play backs.

What I didn't like:

~Too much screaming and bawling pan it mic instead of some real dutty dissing of djsand sound (a war ting!); too much love song tunes that needed war tunes instead (mi seh a war ting!); too much jiggy tunes played, and nuff unspliced tunes str8 from the CDs. Too much "put up yu hand if yu dis and dat, like a jiggy jiggy dance (a war ting!).

What I loved:
    ~Apart from that, nuff nice tunes did run here and there especially by the last set a sounds before I cut out early. I enjoy listening and most of all, I enjoyed the night chilling wid Drew, Dixon, Vigi, Lu, and Fada Blunt and the others. I would chillo wid yall again very cool peeps. Big up fi dat cause uno a real big man no lie!

PS. Whatta a piece-a cow bawlling gyal behind wi

Bless Fada Blunt
    The clash was ok a lot of run back tunes big up to the brooklyn sound tek9 movement yall still did yall thing place was very bias don't worry me a follow yall sound to the yellow force clash word you play good from night and yall did not run back tune anyway I know yall got nuff clashs coming so just gawn do your thing
    Star crew big up your self

Default correction

how you figure when suzy wong is on the stagalog riddim and houston is on the real rock? not to mention if you really know tune u would know that suzy wong and houston is to different tunes on a whole. listen to the audio and then swallow back your words?

Quote Originally Posted by DappaChino View Post

how you figure when suzy wong is on the stagalog riddim and houston is on the real rock? not to mention if you really know tune u would know that suzy wong and houston is to different tunes on a whole. listen to the audio and then swallow back your words?
    HE'S ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. DEM 2 TUNE A DIFFERENT SONG "SUZY WONG" AND "BOY A BOY" ARE 2 DIFFERENT TUNES

Tapedshut

Quote Originally Posted by DappaChino View Post

forreal i didnt even llisten the riddim...lol.....hey i was alittle drunk...lol... and i always thought they was the same song.....lol.... mybad.... they sound like the same melody.... thats y i always took them as the same song... u know what now that i think of it.... they r different....lol.... i gotta listen that back... i was never that big on nicodemus just from what i hear in clash.... i gotta get my knowledge up on him some more....

thanks for the correction....mybad.... then they only played back 1+1 tunes....mybad.....

Arrow

forreal i didnt even llisten the riddim...lol.....hey i was alittle drunk...lol... and i always thought they was the same song.....lol.... mybad.... they sound like the same melody.... thats y i always took them as the same song... u know what now that i think of it.... they r different....lol.... i gotta listen that back... i was never that big on nicodemus just from what i hear in clash.... i gotta get my knowledge up on him some more....

thanks for the correction....mybad.... then they only played back 1+1 tunes....mybad.....
    Don't be so gullable lu-love drunk or not, you know what a play back tune is.
    I sit back and look at the newbies in this thread and realize either their from the Bronx, or they were actually on Super Gold
    Anyway, play back tune is play back tune, naw guh argue. . just re-lease di audio, mi a wait pon a guy fi seah there is no audio

By the way the tune is a run back cause a the same sound weah play the same tune back . And if you listen to the audio there were about 4 other tunes that was played back. 6 sounds ina one dance? there shouldn't be any tunes ran back str8!~!

Arrow boy I tell you

I sit back and look at the newbies in this thread and realize either their from the Bronx, or they were actually on Super Gold
    Anyway, play back tune is play back tune, naw guh argue. . just re-lease di audio, mi a wait pon a guy fi seah there is no audio

By the way the tune is a run back cause a the same sound weah play the same tune back . And if you listen to the audio there were about 4 other tunes that was played back. 6 sounds ina one dance? there shouldn't be any tunes ran back str8!~!

it should have came down to camo and tek9 all others sounds was weak no lie they didt play no big tunes @ all and like the brother say the two winners from bias bronx run back tune all night lord god all night

Thumbs up

it was audio record but them a make copys

Quote Originally Posted by A SO IT SET View Post
    it should have came down to camo and tek9 all others sounds was weak no lie they didt play no big tunes @ all and like the brother say the two winners from bias bronx run back tune all night lord god all night
    was u at the clash

Respect Ermac & Phil Star dance sell off still, but tell di pussy mc from Hittmatic watch how him a diss up the kids from Bklyn. Bar almost empty nutten nuh leff, is likkle bit a liqz unu get or a suh Bx people love spend money

btw:Mr Suprise, do I have to call Tr-Star name fi get a post ina di thread?

Thumbs up

Respect Ermac & Phil Star dance sell off still, but tell di pussy mc from Hittmatic watch how him a diss up the kids from Bklyn. Bar almost empty nutten nuh leff, is likkle bit a liqz unu get or a suh Bx people love spend money

btw:Mr Suprise, do I have to call Tr-Star name fi get a post ina di thread?
    HIM NOT GOIN TO SHOW HIM FACE

MI ASK PHIL FOR THE AUDIO AND HIM SAY NO CUZ TEC 9 AGO CLASH YELLOW FORCE SO HIM A WAIT TILL THAT CLASH DONE

HITMATIC A PUSSY THEM CUZ WHEN THEM DI PLAY INNA BROOKLYN FACE OFF THEM LIVE ON BROOKLYN( BIG UP) AND NOW THEM INNA BX THEM DISS BROOKLYN

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ERMAC View Post
    HIM NOT GOIN TO SHOW HIM FACE

MI ASK PHIL FOR THE AUDIO AND HIM SAY NO CUZ TEC 9 AGO CLASH YELLOW FORCE SO HIM A WAIT TILL THAT CLASH DONE

HITMATIC A PUSSY THEM CUZ WHEN THEM DI PLAY INNA BROOKLYN FACE OFF THEM LIVE ON BROOKLYN( BIG UP) AND NOW THEM INNA BX THEM DISS BROOKLYN
    Suh di ting set, I just hope Super Gold, Hittmatic, Tri-Star keep getting clash dates too much of the jiggy ting nuh good

M1helmet

Quote Originally Posted by A SO IT SET View Post
    str8 tek & camo never play back no tune
    mc gwan like him no listen when tune play back in the round & the first tune in tune fi tune stuper gold fi go home right there ....

clash ting a tun waste now a days