PDA

View Full Version : KING ADDIES HIFI GLOBAL CLASH 2012 DUB MIX TEASER

Drew.....H.I.M.
10-24-2012, 08:10 AM
Mixed by KING PIN

Gwaan pree and shot some feedback

http://www.mediafire.com/?taj2z2p7hctw0a0 (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediafire.com%2F%3Ftaj2z2 p7hctw0a0&h=EAQEdrVq0)

marvelousm
10-24-2012, 08:20 AM
Drew is A1 still part of addies??? mi ear he is not part of addies anymore...mannas

spyderdon1
10-24-2012, 10:09 AM
Mixed by KING PIN

http://www.mediafire.com/?taj2z2p7hctw0a0 (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediafire.com%2F%3Ftaj2z2 p7hctw0a0&h=EAQEdrVq0)

You can always tell by a selector's first selection how the rest of his intention will be.... Nuff said !!

Selecta_G
10-24-2012, 10:29 AM
Haffi tek a listen and se what "NEW ADDIES" a gwaan wid

Selecta G

smotty_dead
10-24-2012, 10:34 AM
Mixed by KING PIN

Much respeck Drew...me will give it a pree.

kulu
10-24-2012, 11:53 AM
thankyou, nice appetizer, j'ai faim for more

GullySittn´
10-24-2012, 11:58 AM
GIVE THX DREW!

SO.. IT A TEASER FE DI UPCOMING GLOBAL CLASH?? WHO ELSE IN DEH??? MI CYAAN REMEMBER RITE NOW.. LOL

BOBBYDIDIT
10-24-2012, 12:26 PM
Global clash return
Mi want fi see wha soul supreme ago Gwaan wid klepto water prove the lappi

tahoearmada
10-24-2012, 12:30 PM
same set a tunes from the last few clashes: Head To Toe, Giggy, Boops... Mavado, Popcaan and Khago from the last couple years... some old Capleton, Bounty and Cham

I think this is just to make some people think the King Sound hasnt cut any new tunes... ting called DECOY!

BOBBYDIDIT
10-24-2012, 12:49 PM
You Gwaan like say u no know
NYC love the old tune why U think
Killa is still relevant in the NYC LOL

Drew.....H.I.M.
10-24-2012, 12:56 PM
Drew is A1 still part of addies??? mi ear he is not part of addies anymore...mannas

mi talkto A1 last week bout history dance, he is def still apart a addies hi fi

Drew.....H.I.M.
10-24-2012, 12:59 PM
GIVE THX DREW!

SO.. IT A TEASER FE DI UPCOMING GLOBAL CLASH?? WHO ELSE IN DEH??? MI CYAAN REMEMBER RITE NOW.. LOL

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/67151_10151036950005736_228711293_n.jpg

Drew.....H.I.M.
10-24-2012, 01:01 PM
same set a tunes from the last few clashes: Head To Toe, Giggy, Boops... Mavado, Popcaan and Khago from the last couple years... some old Capleton, Bounty and Cham

I think this is just to make some people think the King Sound hasnt cut any new tunes... ting called DECOY!

yu think sey if man a have biog dance in nov clash in a jan and clash in dec dem shoulda put out audio wid new material, no sa yu play lil tuing fi mek people knoe sey dem fi fwd fi the real feast

Selecta_G
10-24-2012, 01:11 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/67151_10151036950005736_228711293_n.jpg

Looks like EXCHANGE RATE still to HIGH as still no UK rep pon the GC stage.....I though Injection was going to get an invite or Immortal if them can commit to Earthruler and this dance............

Selecta G

EZE-954
10-24-2012, 01:38 PM
Damn Drew...

I wanted to get some sleep when I get out of work, now I have to look for a draw of weed and listen some tune!

The line up for Global Clash is SICK! I like Heavy Hammer box, dem have tune!

Some people ask me why I like foreign sounds so much? Cause them different, tunes and speech. Sometimes I enjoy a non English speaking MC than a English one for the simple fact of the English one can only say GSUM.

- Respect to all Mc's that can say something different from the last clash I listened to!

GullySittn´
10-24-2012, 02:33 PM

dunno why mi cyaan pree certain pix/flyers... is it caw mi nah deh pon tracebook?!?! damn...

so,
Addies Vs Soul Supreme Vs Klepto Vs Hammer .. anybody else?

Kosmik??

tahoearmada
10-24-2012, 07:40 PM
I take back my decoy speech (not cuz of u drew... LOL)
It seems King Pin is making his own personal Addies Anthems which I rate... no mc like mad ras can ever try style him up like killa bo and say he never dig in and make certain tunes his own
Biggup KingPin and the whole Addies family!

marlon2010
10-28-2012, 01:17 AM
Bumboclaaat a dem ting yah a gwaaan...A nuh dem, nor those....................ADDIES!

Mrdweetnice
10-28-2012, 07:50 AM
Am I the only one here who fair enough to point out the hypocrisy? These guys used to criticize World Clash but Global Clash has now become a cannibalized version of it. This is the new circus with Addies as the main attraction. 7 sounds ROFLROFLROFL. Mi think dem did a build back the clash scene w/o microwave clashes. Or, thats Addies best shot to redeem demselves after an uneventful year.

Jah Mbar
10-28-2012, 08:29 AM
Am I the only one here who fair enough to point out the hypocrisy? These guys used to criticize World Clash but Global Clash has now become a cannibalized version of it. This is the new circus with Addies as the main attraction. 7 sounds ROFLROFLROFL. Mi think dem did a build back the clash scene w/o microwave clashes. Or, thats Addies best shot to redeem demselves after an uneventful year.
U really hit the nail on the head...was thinking bout the same. We will see if someone, will make critics on the UK or World Clash later on... But its a Global Ting, that can be used as excuse compared to the WORLD. AND promoter have the last WORD.

fatherDIXON
10-28-2012, 08:58 AM
I see unnuh point.

I agree that one on one is what Addies is built for !!

And microwave ting nuh MEK it no time.

Specially with seven sounds !!

But so it go. I guess money fi mek.

BOBBYDIDIT
10-28-2012, 11:06 AM
Mr nice I don't think any one from addies front line will contest that.

Selecta_G
10-28-2012, 11:22 AM

You know its just a continuation of "CHINS" strategy

KING ADDIES
AKA
DI BIG BANG THEORY

Its started with him getting them pon the UK cup STAGEROFLROFL them all try claiming GC win trumps Sonic bursting them EGOS 1 vs 1 and forcing a TEAM CHANGE in the KING CAMP......... them even drop a MICRO mix fi this MICROWAVE dance....SHORT and SPICEY:jumpoff:

Selecta G

BOBBYDIDIT
10-28-2012, 11:30 AM
G, ur conspiracy theory does make some sence when u think about the relations the promotor have with the sound .
But still u can hate on the line up very nice line up

amplex4
10-28-2012, 09:30 PM

ROFL #TRU

this mix was ight at best kingpin ah gawn wit a ting still

mrfire
10-28-2012, 09:42 PM
ROFL #TRU

this mix was ight at best kingpin ah gawn wit a ting still

that mix no help in no form might as well never mek none

BIGBROWNMAN
10-28-2012, 10:40 PM
that "world bawl for new addies" is one bad ass dubplate
who sing that?
10m23s

RiddimKid
10-28-2012, 10:41 PM
I don't understand why there is never a UK sound on "Global Clash"

Luv Injection should stay on after the clash with Earthruler an join the bludclart war!

UK would give a better chance then Japan an Italy!

Global clash is definitely about Soul Supreme an Addies.

I'd like Soul Supreme to take it, they need revenge on Addies

Lol so the people them a compare Andrew digital an Addies to chin an Mighty Crown... LOL

spyderdon1
10-29-2012, 01:20 AM
that "world bawl for new addies" is one bad ass dubplate
who sing that?
10m23s

General Degree .

Glamour
10-29-2012, 01:55 AM
I don't understand why there is never a UK sound on "Global Clash"

Luv Injection should stay on after the clash with Earthruler an join the bludclart war!

UK would give a better chance then Japan an Italy!

Global clash is definitely about Soul Supreme an Addies.

I'd like Soul Supreme to take it, they need revenge on Addies

Lol so the people them a compare Andrew digital an Addies to chin an Mighty Crown... LOL

Just as a matter of interest (These days I dont really comment much on these things) But I am sitting down reading all of this and thinking if we look at the 1990s decade and 2000 forward to now............What Uk or European sound has ever done well in the US market. Comments are being made about why UK sounds are not involved in some of these clashes........For some reason UK sounds appear to not have a good record in the US Weather it be injection......who as far as I know have played in Florida against Mix Master Steve on King Mellows 1993 and played in Brooklyn against King Addies in 1998, King Tubbys have played in Chicago,Coxsone in Boston and NY,Saxon in Los Angeles, Florida, Washington,NY,Atlanta but from what I understand (Please correct me if I am wrong) these dances where apart from Rodigan that have included UK sounds seem to generate little interest and the crowds are not turning up to see them (This also could really be said for clash crowds in general to be honest) Maybe the fact is US clash fans just dont feel UK sounds (Bar Rodigan) I am interested in what is it about the UK sounds the American clash market dont like ......Rodigan seems to do well every time his there and I am of the opinion Saxon and Injection are better than Roddy but thats maybe personal preference......why does roddy get crowds comming to his clashes he plays in and the others dont? Coxsone got to play in front of a huge crowd in NY 1998 with Downbeat and Jaro but got disappointing numbers in Washington and Boston?????? For a long time I got the impression a lot of American sound fans rated Coxsone????? And it does seem to me the American clash market would rather see a Japanese or European sound than a UK one.......again why?

spyderdon1
10-29-2012, 02:52 AM
Might be because of a younger crowd in this Generation, which in turn might not know too much about the history of the UK Sounds & their contribution to dance hall. True.... Sir Coxson, Saxon, Luv Injection & other UK Sounds are better than Rodi ; but Rodigan knows how deliver & the crowd loves him for that... but keep in mind... the Japanese & European notice that the US love the Hype + Drama ting when it comes to sound clash... so they bring that competitive level either to make ar name for them self even doe their sound will get Kill later on.

L-Static
10-29-2012, 09:07 AM
Thanks Drew...

WAR_TWINS
10-30-2012, 03:19 PM
nice the general degree bad na rass who ever wrote that over 5 thumbs up big up

Zion Movements
11-02-2012, 05:51 PM
DHR folks: Was listen d Addies vs LP (2012) .. what is d name of d riddim Addies cut d popcaan "hear dem a talk" n d rest ah dem serial on.. d riddim mad!.. nuff thanks in advance

Mrdweetnice
11-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Let me just clarify something about that General Degree dub before certain ppl here try claim credit. That degree dub is based off the one played by Addies gainst Saxon, Body Guard and Kebra Negas inna the World Clash inna Emgland inna the 90s.

Selecta_G
11-02-2012, 06:57 PM
Let me just clarify something about that General Degree dub before certain ppl here try claim credit. That degree dub is based off the one played by Addies gainst Saxon, Body Guard and Kebra Negas inna the World Clash inna Emgland inna the 90s.

I dont even know if it was a FULL DUB more a INTRO..MIX IN....ONLY face could say for sure as it was part of the controversy that night:wanafite:

Selecta G

Dancehallfiwi
11-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Only 6 ssounds? why not add a few more and make it a bakers dozen....

Mrdweetnice
11-02-2012, 07:38 PM
I dont even know if it was a FULL DUB more a INTRO..MIX IN....ONLY face could say for sure as it was part of the controversy that night:wanafite:

Selecta G
Yuh right becuz I notice him pull it up after.

Totalpckge
11-05-2012, 09:21 PM
All I'm saying is what's the point of sound having tunes if dem aguh play di same set a tunes inna clash? It breaks my heart

intel_diplomat
11-06-2012, 04:04 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nmnvv3zFDek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

heavy hammer deya de wood shop ah build casket. ROFL

nuclear inferno
11-06-2012, 04:34 AM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nmnvv3zFDek" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

heavy hammer deya de wood shop ah build casket. ROFL

shit like a movie...ROFL ROFL ROFL

fatherDIXON
11-06-2012, 06:51 AM
I GOTTA BIG UP iCLASH TV.

FI DEM PRODUCTION LOOKS WELL FINISH

MUST RATE THAT.

....PS: SWUGEE STARTING TO GET THAT M.C. SWAAG

DI BREDDA SHAPING UP TO BE A PROBLEM !!!!!

BOBBYDIDIT
11-06-2012, 07:19 AM
Nice advert mi feel sorry fi risky dice already jah know cos every body know wha them a cut already not a good start

Fraggy u betta come wid more than free tune little John can't help u ina this one.

Big up mi italian family dem it look real tuff pan unnu

nuclear inferno
11-06-2012, 08:54 PM
THEM MULTI SOUND CLASH A ANY BODY BALL GAME

Dubplex Yute
11-09-2012, 12:47 AM
Addies = Nothing new under the sun. Seems like the only new forward (maybe future anthem) that the sound has gotten in the past 5 years or longer is the Jah Vinci. I'm tired of "vintage Addies". New team using dubs from an era now long gone isn't impressive.Quite a boring sound nowadays if you ask me.

nuclear inferno
11-09-2012, 01:04 AM
Addies = Nothing new under the sun. Seems like the only new forward (maybe future anthem) that the sound has gotten in the past 5 years or longer is the Jah Vinci. I'm tired of "vintage Addies". New team using dubs from an era now long gone isn't impressive.Quite a boring sound nowadays if you ask me. REALLY WHICH SOUND CLASH YOU HEAR LATELY WHERE 100% NEW TUNES were played

Drew.....H.I.M.
11-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Exatcly mi cyaan tell wen last mi hear a round a New tune inna ANY clash GLOBALLY lol

Drew.....H.I.M.
11-09-2012, 01:47 PM
actually the bawl fi new addies is abased off the one blunt played called BLUNT BAWN FI KILL ADDIS.....

yu know everything and still no know nuttin

Mrdweetnice
11-09-2012, 02:54 PM
actually the bawl fi new addies is abased off the one blunt played called BLUNT BAWN FI KILL ADDIS.....

yu know everything and still no know nuttin

Dont run me down cuz a tell me a tell you. The UK massive familiar with dat dub, hence why mi say the concept nuh new. Actually, I posted a video of that clash under a different name years ago from soulseek days suh mi 100% positive. There is a reason why Select G said he wasnt sure if what Face played was a full dub or INTRO, becuz he did indeed pull up the chune early.

craxkull
11-15-2012, 11:44 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Selecta_G
12-09-2012, 10:36 AM
..... For those who missed it SPACE stil deh pon the WAGON.......

Selecta G

BOBBYDIDIT
12-09-2012, 10:52 AM
LOL

Selectah Lynxx
12-10-2012, 08:51 AM
..... For those who missed it SPACE stil deh pon the WAGON.......

Selecta G