PDA

View Full Version : Audio: STONE LOVE VS SILVER HAWK 1993 REUP BOTH SOUNDS.

waynewonder
12-24-2011, 11:19 PM
THIS IS THE STONE LOVE SIDE,Billy Slaughter AND WEE POW AT THE MIC AN Malcolm X SELECTING,STONE LOVE AT THERE BEST...BILLY SLAUGHTER DROWN BILLY OCEAN.IF YOU GO BACK TO THE 1992 CLASH YUH HERE SILVER HAWK A TALK SEY DEM DONT OF USE ANY DRUM MACHINE FI GET FORWARD GUESS WHAT DI HAWK RUN GO GET DRUM MACHINE AN DI HAWK A JUGGLE LIKE STONE LOVE,OH YEAH NOTHING BUT VYBZ.

http://www.mediafire.com/?03aakrbtzm4197a STONE LOVE SIDE

THIS IS THE SILVER HAWK SIDE,MI NUH LIE STILL DI HAWK GET A BEAT DOWN STONE LOVE DIDNT GET RUFF UP LIKE THIS IN 1992 THE ONLY TING PEOPLE TALK BOUT IS THE BILLY OCEAN DUB BACK THEN DI HAWK ALL RUN OFF BOUNTY KILLA LIKE SUPER DEE WHAT A TING,WHAT THAT SAID HERE THE HAWK SIDE. CHECKED IT OUT AND DONT FOR GET TO LEAVE YOUR OPINION.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ux9n7hqnyo19ega SLIVER HAWK SIDE

tall fella
12-25-2011, 03:25 AM
seasonal greetings respect and mannas

BOBBYDIDIT
12-25-2011, 05:47 AM
THIS IS THE STONE LOVE SIDE,Billy Slaughter AND WEE POW AT THE MIC AN Malcolm X SELECTING,STONE LOVE AT THERE BEST...BILLY SLAUGHTER DROWN BILLY OCEAN.IF YOU GO BACK TO THE 1992 CLASH YUH HERE SILVER HAWK A TALK SEY DEM DONT OF USE ANY DRUM MACHINE FI GET FORWARD GUESS WHAT DI HAWK RUN GO GET DRUM MACHINE AN DI HAWK A JUGGLE LIKE STONE LOVE,OH YEAH NOTHING BUT VYBZ.

THIS IS THE SILVER HAWK SIDE,MI NUH LIE STILL DI HAWK GET A BEAT DOWN STONE LOVE DIDNT RUFF UP LIKE THIS IN 1992 THE ONLY TING PEOPLE TALK BOUT IS THE BILLY OCEAN DUB BACK THEN DI HAWK ALL RUN OFF BOUNTY KILLA LIKE SUPER DEE WHAT A TING,WHAT THAT SAID HERE THE HAWK SIDE. CHECKED IT OUT AND DONT FOR GET TO LEAVE YOUR OPINION.

LOL EASY WAYNEWONDER, NUFF A THEM LOVE FI CHAT WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW I BET SAY THEM SAME ONE NEVER EVEN SEE SILVER HAWK SOUND LIVE YET MUCH LEST THE TRUCK LOL

THEM LISTEN CASSETTE AND NEVER STAND UP INA DANCE WHEN STONE LOVE VS SILVER HAWK SO HOW THEM FI CHAT TO ME USING THEM CASSETTE VS LIVE & DIRECT BIG UP SILVER HAWK, BUT THIS NIGHT THEM GET A RASSING BILLY OCEAN DROWN.AND WHEN THE BUJU DUB THEM START PLAY OHH GASH. ( I THINK HAWK WASN'T VOICING BUJU THEN) LOL

intel_diplomat
12-25-2011, 08:13 AM
bless ww give thanx.

Kentroy
12-25-2011, 04:04 PM
di billy ocean still a mad unnu? a couldn't dat alone, a muss di amount a kick bax and tump hawk gi stone love a mad dem LOL

a wonder is which man nuh pree hawk live a late 80s early 90s some bwoy a talk bout, call name :yes:

and hawk nuh voice buju banton a 1992/1993? afta steely and clevie produce stamina daddy album? :doh:

when hawk have nuff buju pan di sed riddim? dem waan know how silverhawk caan dun and stamina daddy fi example?

mi gone yah man, nuh muss di 1992 lick wah stone love get reach unna a 2011 LMAO

dancehallbizniz
12-25-2011, 04:52 PM
LOL EASY WAYNEWONDER, NUFF A THEM LOVE FI CHAT WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW I BET SAY THEM SAME ONE NEVER EVEN SEE SILVER HAWK SOUND LIVE YET MUCH LEST THE TRUCK LOL

THEM LISTEN CASSETTE AND NEVER STAND UP INA DANCE WHEN STONE LOVE VS SILVER HAWK SO HOW THEM FI CHAT TO ME USING THEM CASSETTE VS LIVE & DIRECT BIG UP SILVER HAWK, BUT THIS NIGHT THEM GET A RASSING BILLY OCEAN DROWN.AND WHEN THE BUJU DUB THEM START PLAY OHH GASH. ( I THINK HAWK WASN'T VOICING BUJU THEN) LOL
real talk

waynewonder
12-25-2011, 05:00 PM
di billy ocean still a mad unnu? a couldn't dat alone, a muss di amount a kick bax and tump hawk gi stone love a mad dem LOL

a wonder is which man nuh pree hawk live a late 80s early 90s some bwoy a talk bout, call name :yes:

and hawk nuh voice buju banton a 1992/1993? afta steely and clevie produce stamina daddy album? :doh:

when hawk have nuff buju pan di sed riddim? dem waan know how silverhawk caan dun and stamina daddy fi example?

mi gone yah man, nuh muss di 1992 lick wah stone love get reach unna a 2011 LMAO
buoy kentroy everybody know your not a stone love fan ok. i also got audio of the of the stone love side of the 1992, and you dont here di 1993 dance di hawk a play like stone love and in that same dance song wey di might hawk play 45 stone love come back play pon dub oh yeah that was the buju i think you said steely and clevie produce why didnt they di hawk play dem pon dub too, my yute just be honest, but much respect to you still.also like i said before in the 1992 a dem the hawk sey they dont of to use any drum machine fi help get forward guess what the 1993 if you listen to hawk side they have drum machine.kentroy plz listen to 1993 audio of both side.

dancehallbizniz
12-25-2011, 05:04 PM

KENTROY PLEASE.....SILVER HAWK TIRED FI GET BEATING. BILLY OCEAN TUNE BORING. APRT FROM THEIR SUPER CAT SPECIALS SILVER HAWK WASNT A SOUND TO GO CRAZY ABOUT LOL

Kentroy
12-25-2011, 05:32 PM
buoy kentroy everybody know your not a stone love fan ok. i also got audio of the of the stone love side of the 1992, and you dont here di 1993 dance di hawk a play like stone love and in that same dance song wey di might hawk play 45 stone love come back play pon dub oh yeah that was the buju i think you said steely and clevie produce why didnt they di hawk play dem pon dub too, my yute just be honest, but much respect to you still.also like i said before in the 1992 a dem the hawk sey they dont of to use any drum machine fi help get forward guess what the 1993 if you listen to hawk side they have drum machine.kentroy plz listen to 1993 audio of both side.

my yute yuh tink mi business bout drum machine? steely and clevie produce voice a jamaica too suh whe yuh a chat bout? bobby tun idiot any time stone love name a call and mi juss a siddung and a laugh bout hawk nuh have nuh buju a 1992 ROFL ROFL hawk a danger wi run di border from nuh pussyhole silverhawk nuh tek order yuh nuh memba dat? a him same one a talk bout him have stone love from 1983 and dem not even voice one chune dem times ROFL

(yuh shudda shame bout which sound mi rate. mia gyow di people more time and chat fukkry inna chred fi purlong an argument. a dat alone)

KENTROY PLEASE.....SILVER HAWK TIRED FI GET BEATING. BILLY OCEAN TUNE BORING. APRT FROM THEIR SUPER CAT SPECIALS SILVER HAWK WASNT A SOUND TO GO CRAZY ABOUT LOL

like how travellers tiyad fi get beating? keep hype up dat deh jaro beating stick ROFL ROFL mino business wah some stone love fanbwoy waan seh mi KNOW seh silverhawk win more clash dan stone love. all BAWNEY wudda tell yuh dat.

bout hawk nuh wicked and a try hype up pussyhole stone love wah box a food outta di cassette freak dem mout bout hmmmm 1996 badmind jaro and run guh gleaner caan manage super d run from black kat try tell people fi tap clash (true dem fraid) get KICK UP by turbophonic fuck up jaro dance a 1995 and run from rematch ile up rodigan abs anytime dem buck up try buss weddy weddy afta swatch shell dung di place wid passa passa and try fight matterhorn LMAO

whe yuh a seh jerry? A WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dancehallbizniz
12-25-2011, 05:52 PM
my yute yuh tink mi business bout drum machine? steely and clevie produce voice a jamaica too suh whe yuh a chat bout? bobby tun idiot any time stone love name a call and mi juss a siddung and a laugh bout hawk nuh have nuh buju a 1992 ROFL ROFL hawk a danger wi run di border from nuh pussyhole silverhawk nuh tek order yuh nuh memba dat? a him same one a talk bout him have stone love from 1983 and dem not even voice one chune dem times ROFL

(yuh shudda shame bout which sound mi rate. mia gyow di people more time and chat fukkry inna chred fi purlong an argument. a dat alone)

like how travellers tiyad fi get beating? keep hype up dat deh jaro beating stick ROFL ROFL mino business wah some stone love fanbwoy waan seh mi KNOW seh silverhawk win more clash dan stone love. all BAWNEY wudda tell yuh dat.

bout hawk nuh wicked and a try hype up pussyhole stone love wah box a food outta di cassette freak dem mout bout hmmmm 1996 badmind jaro and run guh gleaner caan manage super d run from black kat try tell people fi tap clash (true dem fraid) get KICK UP by turbophonic fuck up jaro dance a 1995 and run from rematch ile up rodigan abs anytime dem buck up try buss weddy weddy afta swatch shell dung di place wid passa passa and try fight matterhorn LMAO

whe yuh a seh jerry? A WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

loooooooooool guess your going to say silver hawk beat up bass odyssey in westmoreland too right? bass odyssey hold dat and flop it like when rain wash out dance a jamaica

dancehallbizniz
12-25-2011, 05:55 PM
loooooooooool guess your going to say silver hawk beat up bass odyssey in westmoreland too right? bass odyssey hold dat and flop it like when rain wash out dance a jamaica
silver hawk win more clash than stone love and???? stone love lose a clash today and tomorrow there dance is cork same way lol

waynewonder
12-25-2011, 06:10 PM
silver hawk win more clash than stone love and???? stone love lose a clash today and tomorrow there dance is cork same way lol
lord god take time man,everybody know stone love dance dem always cork an (FULL A VYBZ) dancehallbizniz your telling the truth too much....why cant some people do the same lol.

Kentroy
12-25-2011, 07:00 PM

a it dat like how yuh a talk bout travellers badda dan. yuh is nobody fi tell mi who win and who lose like seh yuh is one objective clash historian ROFL yuh bias like any next smaddy.

stone love dance always cork and full a vibes? :thud: LMAO bout tell di truth

mek mi ask again. stone love dance always cork and full a vibes? :thud: LMAO same question same result

stone love did still bad bout 12 years ago. dem boring bad now. meeda rather lissen coppershot renaissance links swatch matterhorn any time.

yow di man mek a talk seh stone love dance always cork and full a vibes ROFL yeh alright. wah dat haffi do wid stone love vs silverhawk series? not a bloodclaat

dancehallbizniz
12-25-2011, 07:23 PM
a it dat like how yuh a talk bout travellers badda dan. yuh is nobody fi tell mi who win and who lose like seh yuh is one objective clash historian ROFL yuh bias like any next smaddy.

stone love dance always cork and full a vibes? :thud: LMAO bout tell di truth

mek mi ask again. stone love dance always cork and full a vibes? :thud: LMAO same question same result

stone love did still bad bout 12 years ago. dem boring bad now. meeda rather lissen coppershot renaissance links swatch matterhorn any time.

yow di man mek a talk seh stone love dance always cork and full a vibes ROFL yeh alright. wah dat haffi do wid stone love vs silverhawk series? not a bloodclaat

what that got to do with stone love vs silver hawk? stone love is the badder sound lol. i agree with u on nowadayz stone love da sound play boring but as for the 90's stone love naw hawk did not kill dat, yes they gave them some trouble but naw.stone love have a better dub basket than hawk and know how to play them tunes and get the crowd going. u got to have the dubs and the a good selector and good mike man. all king addis badder than the hawk for the same reasons why stone love is lol.

waynewonder
12-25-2011, 07:32 PM
Here is a honest question,were is silver hawk now? And how times a month they play? And were is stone love? And how many times a month they play?

Kentroy
12-25-2011, 07:37 PM
what that got to do with stone love vs silver hawk? stone love is the badder sound lol. i agree with u on nowadayz stone love da sound play boring but as for the 90's stone love naw hawk did not kill dat, yes they gave them some trouble but naw.stone love have a better dub basket than hawk and know how to play them tunes and get the crowd going. u got to have the dubs and the a good selector and good mike man. all king addis badder than the hawk for the same reasons why stone love is lol.

which part mi eva claim hawk KILL stone love? mino use dat deh term loosely. addies KILL odyssey a portmore 1994. bass odyssey KILL addies 2000 queens. silverhawk KILL jamrock 1993 a student union, jaro KILL 4x4 exodus, jaro KILL silverhawk, stitchie and wolfman murder redman when dem did deh pan stereo one, etc

hawk gi stone love "some trouble?" ROFL

stone love a badder sound and hawk win di series? nooooooo. apparently hawk more wicked 1vs 1 don't it? alright.

ahmmmm yuh a try tell mi seh hawk never have a "good selector" and "good mic man" and strong dub box :confused:

mek a lock awf mi mout from now.

edit: waynwonder a some eediot argument bout which part which sound deh now. dem cudda swing pan swing deh a park and slide pan slide dem still did wicked dem times. yuh really a post clash from 1993 and try mek a talk bout whe di sound dem deh NOW? how much arrow's play NOW? alright but yuh a try tell mi seh fi dem reputation nuh lock from dem stawt out a dunkirk? weh volano now? jammy's still deh a road like how dem did deh 1980s? gemini? super saint? super d?

eediot argument dat. if hawk did badmind like stone love badmind (and steely nuh drop out/park di sound) dem cudda lock di business sed way ROFL

stone love come een like microsoft to bloodclaat LOL

dancehallbizniz
12-25-2011, 07:44 PM
which part mi eva claim hawk KILL stone love? mino use dat deh term loosely. addies KILL odyssey a portmore 1994. bass odyssey KILL addies 2000 queens. silverhawk KILL jamrock 1993 a student union, jaro KILL 4x4 exodus, jaro KILL silverhawk, stitchie and wolfman murder redman when dem did deh pan stereo one, etc

hawk gi stone love "some trouble?" ROFL

stone love a badder sound and hawk win di series? nooooooo. apparently hawk more wicked 1vs 1 don't it? alright.

ahmmmm yuh a try tell mi seh hawk never have a "good selector" and "good mic man" and strong dub box :confused:

mek a lock awf mi mout from now.

edit: waynwonder a some eediot argument bout which part which sound deh now. dem cudda swing pan swing deh a park and slide pan slide dem still did wicked dem times. yuh really a post clash from 1993 and try mek a talk bout whe di sound dem deh NOW? how much arrow's play NOW? alright but yuh a try tell mi seh fi dem reputation nuh lock from dem stawt out a dunkirk? weh volano now? jammy's still deh a road like how dem did deh 1980s? gemini? super saint? super d?

eediot argument dat.
compared to stone love naw hawk mic man and dub box was not badder than stone love. anyway kentroy u know your stuff still loool.bless

Kentroy
12-25-2011, 07:51 PM
right desso mi wi agree to disagree cah di whole a dem deh sound did deh pan so waaaaaaaaah HEY HEY HEY and dem talk deh (rory and jerry dem a dweet sed way). is nico alone mi did rate inna clash pan stone love; slaughter sound like is bay stale bulla him nyam and feem belly a twist up.

mi rate stone love dub box to how it versatile BUT from yuh a siddung and a talk bout hawk dub box weak mino even know wah fi seh bout dat. afi yuh opinion but lawd god LOL

waynewonder
12-25-2011, 07:56 PM
Kentroy listen this audio and tell me what you think.super dee did give stone love a beating Also like nuts say do you remmber Rae town 1992.

dancehallbizniz
12-25-2011, 08:57 PM
Kentroy listen this audio and tell me what you think.super dee did give stone love a beating Also like nuts say do you remmber Rae town 1992.
dont even mention nuts cah nuts was a big pirate bout him a try sound like roary..super dee fi go weh lol. on a serious note super dee use to play nice. dat sound deh ever use to beat up silver hawk lol

dancehallbizniz
12-25-2011, 09:01 PM
right desso mi wi agree to disagree cah di whole a dem deh sound did deh pan so waaaaaaaaah HEY HEY HEY and dem talk deh (rory and jerry dem a dweet sed way). is nico alone mi did rate inna clash pan stone love; slaughter sound like is bay stale bulla him nyam and feem belly a twist up.

mi rate stone love dub box to how it versatile BUT from yuh a siddung and a talk bout hawk dub box weak mino even know wah fi seh bout dat. afi yuh opinion but lawd god LOL

naw i never said there box was weak i ment stone love dub box was badda..yeah nico was good

waynewonder
12-25-2011, 09:16 PM
yeah super dee beat up nuff times (siliver hawk) yeah rory part two(nuts) give it to them wicked.

jasondutchi
12-25-2011, 10:18 PM
Bwoy da thread a gwan fada, unu full a arguments can't done..........................

Although jaro and bodyguard wid (tony and johnny) a my sound still; silverhawk, stonelove, and super dee are all wicked soundsystem...............

So lets see who can make better argument fi dem sounds fi real....................

dancehallbizniz
12-25-2011, 11:01 PM
Bwoy da thread a gwan fada, unu full a arguments can't done..........................

Although jaro and bodyguard wid (tony and johnny) a my sound still; silverhawk, stonelove, and super dee are all wicked soundsystem...............

So lets see who can make better argument fi dem sounds fi real....................
yeah but stone love is the better one during the 90's..sound quality,juggling,vibes and dub box then comes the mad bad inner city. silver hawk couldnt cork a dance unless they were playing with stone love or in august town lool

waynewonder
12-26-2011, 12:06 AM
yeah but stone love is the better one during the 90's..sound quality,juggling,vibes and dub box then comes the mad bad inner city. silver hawk couldnt cork a dance unless they were playing with stone love or in august town lool stop talking to truth king some people here dont like to here the truth.

dancehallbizniz
12-26-2011, 04:52 AM
Lol yeah Wayne wonder da truth yes..dats why kentroy caan say noo more. Stone love overall has a better track record than hawk ..too many folkes hating on stone love.I'm not gonna lie the stone love now is a let down but back in the good old days Nutten could touch them apart from inner city , bass Odyssey and body guard

BOBBYDIDIT
12-26-2011, 06:28 AM

LOL YOU MUST BE THE SPIN FACTOR LOL WHAT A MAN LOVE FI CHANGE UP PEOPLE STORY, YOU CHANGE UP PEOPLE STORY SO MUCH YOU YOUR SELF START TO BE BELEIVE THE THINGS YOU TYPING. AND THE LITTLE FALLOWING THAT FALLOW YOU START TO THINK THAT WHAT YOU SAY ALL THE TIME IS THE BILBLE LOL

I NEVER SAID HAWK HAVE NO BUJU, (I SAID I THINK, HAWK WASN'T VOICING BUJU THEN) AND FROM HOW THAT DANCE SET UP HAWK, NEVER HAD NO NEW BUJU. STEELE PRODUCE BUJU, AND INA THE DANCE THEM GET RASS BUSS WITH BUJU. UNNU WANT HEAR SILVER HAWK. THE PEOPLE SAID NOOOOOO. BOO THEM THE PEOPLE BOOO THEM CLAP THEM THE PEOPLE CLAP THEM. YOU TALKING BOUT SHAGGY WONDER LIKE SAY IS THAT TUNE WIN THE DANCE LOL THAT TALK ALONE TELL MI SAY YOU WASN'T THERE. FACT.

ANOTHER BILLY OCEAN WAS A NEW THING INA DANCE ALL SO THE FANS THEM LIKE EVEN ME IT WAS THE FIRST TIME A SOUND PLAY CALIBAR TUNES LIKE THAT. AND LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION HOW MUCH SOUND THEM KILL WITH BILLY OCEAN, AFTER THAT STONE LOVE DANCE ? THANK YOU NONE. AND HOW MUCH SOUND STONE LOVE KILL WITH THE SAME SET OF BUJU THEM PLAY ON HAWK ? THANK YOU MANY.

SO DON'T ACT AS IF HAWK, WASN'T GETTING THERE SHARE OF BEATING CAUSE HAWK WAS INNER CITY, BEATING STICK. LITTLE SUPER DEE BUSS THEM RASS INA HAWK HOME TOWN OF BARBICAN SO TAKE YOU X-MAS / BOXING DAY BEATING AND GWAN LOL LOL WAIT WATCH HIM C.S.I MI TALK AND PUT HIM SPIN ON IT

dancehallbizniz
12-26-2011, 08:14 AM
LOL YOU MUST BE THE SPIN FACTOR LOL WHAT A MAN LOVE FI CHANGE UP PEOPLE STORY, YOU CHANGE UP PEOPLE STORY SO MUCH YOU YOUR SELF START TO BE BELEIVE THE THINGS YOU TYPING. AND THE LITTLE FALLOWING THAT FALLOW YOU START TO THINK THAT WHAT YOU SAY ALL THE TIME IS THE BILBLE LOL

I NEVER SAID HAWK HAVE NO BUJU, (I SAID I THINK, HAWK WASN'T VOICING BUJU THEN) AND FROM HOW THAT DANCE SET UP HAWK, NEVER HAD NO NEW BUJU. STEELE PRODUCE BUJU, AND INA THE DANCE THEM GET RASS BUSS WITH BUJU. UNNU WANT HEAR SILVER HAWK. THE PEOPLE SAID NOOOOOO. BOO THEM THE PEOPLE BOOO THEM CLAP THEM THE PEOPLE CLAP THEM. YOU TALKING BOUT SHAGGY WONDER LIKE SAY IS THAT TUNE WIN THE DANCE LOL THAT TALK ALONE TELL MI SAY YOU WASN'T THERE. FACT.

ANOTHER BILLY OCEAN WAS A NEW THING INA DANCE ALL SO THE FANS THEM LIKE EVEN ME IT WAS THE FIRST TIME A SOUND PLAY CALIBAR TUNES LIKE THAT. AND LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION HOW MUCH SOUND THEM KILL WITH BILLY OCEAN, AFTER THAT STONE LOVE DANCE ? THANK YOU NONE. AND HOW MUCH SOUND STONE LOVE KILL WITH THE SAME SET OF BUJU THEM PLAY ON HAWK ? THANK YOU MANY.

SO DON'T ACT AS IF HAWK, WASN'T GETTING THERE SHARE OF BEATING CAUSE HAWK WAS INNER CITY, BEATING STICK. LITTLE SUPER DEE BUSS THEM RASS INA HAWK HOME TOWN OF BARBICAN SO TAKE YOU X-MAS / BOXING DAY BEATING AND GWAN LOL LOL WAIT WATCH HIM C.S.I MI TALK AND PUT HIM SPIN ON IT

REAL REAL TALK .WEH KENTROY DEH? LMFAO

Forza_Milan
12-26-2011, 08:33 AM
as clash sound... stone love wasnt the warrior like Bass Odyssey, Black kat, Super Dee, Jaro, Guard... stone love use to select sound that they can hype up pon... stone love never use to take random clash dates... dem have to plan fi a sound... dem never bad naturally... other than better management them nuh special more than nuh other sound... dem have the same fake dubs etc... silver hawk never use to play fake dubs... silver hawk pioneer "big artist dub"... silver hawks dubs cut like production tunes... stone love and other sound use to cut what silver hawk have and try mek it sound better...

BOBBYDIDIT
12-26-2011, 08:51 AM
as clash sound... stone love wasnt the warrior like Bass Odyssey, Black kat, Super Dee, Jaro, Guard... stone love use to select sound that they can hype up pon... stone love never use to take random clash dates... dem have to plan fi a sound... dem never bad naturally... other than better management them nuh special more than nuh other sound... dem have the same fake dubs etc... silver hawk never use to play fake dubs... silver hawk pioneer "big artist dub"... silver hawks dubs cut like production tunes... stone love and other sound use to cut what silver hawk have and try mek it sound better...

MR MILAN, FREEZE FI ONE MINUTE. WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT HERE IS NOT RELIVANT TO THE SUBJECT. HOWEVER SINCE YOUR ON THE SUDJECT FAKE DUBS LET ME ENLIGHTEN YOU ON THE SUBJECT OF FAKE TUNE. LETS SO HOW FAR YOU GO BACK. U REMEMBER WHEN HAWK USE TO PLAY THAT CRACTH UP BUNNY GENERAL, AND TELLING THE PEOPLE THAT IT WAS NITTY GRITTY ? NO ! OK WELL BUNNY GENERAL IS STILL ALIVE HE WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT THAT TUNE.

TELL ME ONE TUNE THAT STONE LOVE CUT JUST LIKE SILVER HAWK TUNES. THE TIGER AND MACKEREL THEM ? LOL THE MAN SAY LOVE NO SPECIAL LOL HAWK EVER GET SOUND OF THE YEARS FI 5 YEARS STR8 YET ? HAWK EVERY GET SOUND FI THE YEAR YET ? NEVER LOOK MAN LETS NOT COMPARE HAWK WITH LOVE CAUSE BOTH SOUND TOOK DIFFERENT DIRECTION SO STOP RIGHT THERE BIG UP SILVER HAWK THAT SOUND WAS A HEAD OF THEM TIME SET NUFF THREAD & GONE AND STONE LOVE IS A TRADE MARK WHO IS STILL BOOK OUT EVER YEAR AND STILL HERE TO THIS DAY.

Forza_Milan
12-26-2011, 08:54 AM
Stone Love... the world immortal...

BOBBYDIDIT
12-26-2011, 08:56 AM
Stone Love... the world immortal...

YOU SAID IT.

dancehallbizniz
12-26-2011, 08:57 AM

OH PLEASE HOW U MEAN THEY WASNT BAD NATURALLY? AND WHICH FAKE SPECIALS? U TALKING BULLSHIT NUH MEK ME GET CROSS IYAA. U OBVIOUSLY NEVER REALLY LISTEND TO STONE LOVE BACK IN THE DAYZ. STONE LOVE DUBZ WERE ALWAYS ON POINT THEY USE TO BUSS ALL THE BIG RIDDIMS AND EVERY SOUND WOULD RUN FOR THEIR CUT AFTER STONE LOVE PLAY IT FIRST. EVERY BLOOD BART ARTIST WOULD WANNA CUT SPECIAL FOR STONE LOVE.WHEN STONE LOVE WAS READY TO WAR WID A SOUND THEY COULD DEFEND DEM SELVES THEY HAD THE DUB BOX AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALL THEY HAD A HUGE FOLLOWING. GO WEH WID YOUR LITTLE ONE WING DEAD OUT HAWK. STONE LOVE IS THE CHAMPION SOUND CROWD WOULD LEF ALL THE WAY FROM TOWN AND TAKE IN STONE LOVE IN MONTEGO BAY OR OCHIE.SILVER HAWK NEVER HAD THE FAN BASE KNOWONE WOULD KILL UP THEM SELVES TO LEAVE TOWN AND GO LISTEN SILVER HAWK WAY OUT IN THE COUNTRY. PEOPLE FLY DOWN FROM FORIGNE SOON AS THEY LAND THE FIRST SOUND THEY WANNA TAKE IN IS STONE LOVE STONE LOVE AND MORE STONE LOVE..FUCK SILVER HAWK

dancehallbizniz
12-26-2011, 09:00 AM
STONE LOVE BASS ODYSSEY TRAVELLERS INNER CITY AND BODY GUARD WORLDS GREATEST SOUNDS EVER.....WHO NUH LIKE IT GO HENG YUH SELF.

waynewonder
12-26-2011, 09:05 AM

SO DON'T ACT AS IF HAWK, WASN'T GETTING THERE SHARE OF BEATING CAUSE HAWK WAS INNER CITY, BEATING STICK. LITTLE SUPER DEE BUSS THEM RASS INA HAWK HOME TOWN OF BARBICAN SO TAKE YOU X-MAS / BOXING DAY BEATING AND GWAN LOL LOL WAIT WATCH HIM C.S.I MI TALK AND PUT HIM SPIN ON ITyes king real talk.now look what you did, you run wey kentroy.

Forza_Milan
12-26-2011, 09:13 AM
OH PLEASE HOW U MEAN THEY WASNT BAD NATURALLY? AND WHICH FAKE SPECIALS? U TALKING BULLSHIT NUH MEK ME GET CROSS IYAA. U OBVIOUSLY NEVER REALLY LISTEND TO STONE LOVE BACK IN THE DAYZ. STONE LOVE DUBZ WERE ALWAYS ON POINT THEY USE TO BUSS ALL THE BIG RIDDIMS AND EVERY SOUND WOULD RUN FOR THEIR CUT AFTER STONE LOVE PLAY IT FIRST. EVERY BLOOD BART ARTIST WOULD WANNA CUT SPECIAL FOR STONE LOVE.WHEN STONE LOVE WAS READY TO WAR WID A SOUND THEY COULD DEFEND DEM SELVES THEY HAD THE DUB BOX AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALL THEY HAD A HUGE FOLLOWING. GO WEH WID YOUR LITTLE ONE WING DEAD OUT HAWK. STONE LOVE IS THE CHAMPION SOUND CROWD WOULD LEF ALL THE WAY FROM TOWN AND TAKE IN STONE LOVE IN MONTEGO BAY OR OCHIE.SILVER HAWK NEVER HAD THE FAN BASE KNOWONE WOULD KILL UP THEM SELVES TO LEAVE TOWN AND GO LISTEN SILVER HAWK WAY OUT IN THE COUNTRY. PEOPLE FLY DOWN FROM FORIGNE SOON AS THEY LAND THE FIRST SOUND THEY WANNA TAKE IN IS STONE LOVE STONE LOVE AND MORE STONE LOVE..FUCK SILVER HAWK

??????? Jimmy Spliff, Flaming Sword,
Silver Hawk is not my Sound...
Super Dee is the set i use to follow... 92-95...
Songs that stone love buss never relevant inna sound clash...
when a war time them hide behind juggling and run like a bitch... and would never tek a date with Black Kat... fraid a Jaro like puss... Stop play bass odyssey cause dem couldnt tek the embarrassment anymore... got a lesson in cutting bounty out a jamaica gate... as a clash fan stone love nuh deh nuh where the top of that pile...

BOBBYDIDIT
12-26-2011, 09:16 AM
THE NONE CLASHING WORLD IMMORTAL A BADDA THEM LOL

Forza_Milan
12-26-2011, 09:23 AM
THE NONE CLASHING WORLD IMMORTAL A BADDA THEM LOL

it naah bother mi... because mi can stay a mi yard fling stone over Stone love base... and mi still go roun deh some Wednesday go listen early warm...
but back inna the days stone love mek mi waste mi time go dance and dem hide from clash...

dancehallbizniz
12-26-2011, 09:26 AM
Forza shut da fuck up....stone love run from which jaro? Stone love play jaro in Spain town and look jaro is supposedly such a badman sound and stone love fanz beat up the few jaro fanz that were in the dance.oh so u think old pan black Kat could kill stone love wid dere one bag of rusty dubz. Stone love nuh run from know guy.u talk bout jaro lol jamrock mash dem up in miami though lol

Forza_Milan
12-26-2011, 09:35 AM
Forza shut da fuck up....stone love run from which jaro? Stone love play jaro in Spain town and look jaro is supposedly such a badman sound and stone love fanz beat up the few jaro fanz that were in the dance.oh so u think old pan black Kat could kill stone love wid dere one bag of rusty dubz. Stone love nuh run from know guy.u talk bout jaro lol jamrock mash dem up in miami though lol

94 St. Ann... Josey Wales dance... man plan fi this dance and dance cork and stone love a hide... trooper get vex and leff the session... 94 accompong lawn portland Jaro v metro v Stone love... 95 skateland same shit... dem say pow call police... as it relates to Black Kat.. u can only speculate cause dem never play...

BOBBYDIDIT
12-26-2011, 09:46 AM
94 St. Ann... Josey Wales dance... man plan fi this dance and dance cork and stone love a hide... trooper get vex and leff the session... 94 accompong lawn portland Jaro v metro v Stone love... 95 skateland same shit... dem say pow call police... as it relates to Black Kat.. u can only speculate cause dem never play...

I remember josey dance, but if my memory is right that dance was not set as a STONE LOVE VS JAROO or was it ?

dancehallbizniz
12-26-2011, 10:24 AM
I remember josey dance, but if my memory is right that dance was not set as a STONE LOVE VS JAROO or was it ?

KING MAN U TOOK THE WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH....EXACTLY. IT WAS NOO CLASH DANCE JUST A FRIENDLY GET TOGETHER BUT U KNOW HOW THESE FRIENDLY GET TOGHETHERS CAN TURN OUT. THE UNEXPECTED CLASHES I THINK THOSE ARE THE BEST. ANYWAY STONE LOVE NUH RUN FROM KNOW GUY STONE LOVE NUH BACK FROM NUTTEN

QUAZY
12-26-2011, 10:41 AM
KING MAN U TOOK THE WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH....EXACTLY. IT WAS NOO CLASH DANCE JUST A FRIENDLY GET TOGETHER BUT U KNOW HOW THESE FRIENDLY GET TOGHETHERS CAN TURN OUT. THE UNEXPECTED CLASHES I THINK THOSE ARE THE BEST. ANYWAY STONE LOVE NUH RUN FROM KNOW GUY STONE LOVE NUH BACK FROM NUTTEN

That dance wasnt a clash in any shape or form, cuase if you listen the stone love side trooper ask stone love dem to play longer so that he could rest, cause him was tired.

Well when a sound dont take dates with bad sounds or stop playing with a sound that keeps killing dem, i would say thats running or avoiding!

waynewonder
12-26-2011, 10:49 AM
That dance wasnt a clash in any shape or form, cuase if you listen the stone love side trooper ask stone love dem to play longer so that he could rest, cause him was tired.

Well when a sound dont take dates with bad sounds or stop playing with a sound that keeps killing dem, i would say thats running or avoiding!
tell witch sound lock off stone love clean clean,forget about beating,kick ect ect.i mean lock off and the other sound play,and if soo were is the audio?

dancehallbizniz
12-26-2011, 11:14 AM
tell witch sound lock off stone love clean clean,forget about beating,kick ect ect.i mean lock off and the other sound play,and if soo were is the audio?

STONE LOVE HATERS ANSWER THE MANS QUESTION AND SEND ON THE AUDIO LMFAO. MI KNOW SEH SILVER HAWK GET BEATING TILL IT BLACK AND BLUE SAME BLACK KAT SAME SUPER DEE AND THE REST OF DEM CLASH SOUNDS PEOPLE BE HYPING OVER. STONE LOVE HAS NEVER EVER BEEN LOCKED OFF. SOMEBODY TELL ME IF I'M WRONG AND SEND ON THE AUDIO

dancehallbizniz
12-26-2011, 11:19 AM

LOOK DEH TROOPER SAID HE WAS TIRED LOL HE COULDNT KEEP UP WITH THE IMMORTAL 7NIGHTS A WEEK CHAMPION STONE LOVE

QUAZY
12-26-2011, 11:46 AM

To be honest very few sounds would be brave enough to try that, because stone love runs sound business. You cant even play dem hard unless you had a name and even then they would punish u soon or later! Look at travellers and fire sound just to name 2 sound that pressured dem and got pure fight!!

BASS VS JAMMYS VS JAMWROCK VS STONE LOVE 93, they did lock off and allow bass odyssey to play, though it wasn't a real lock off but dem know that dem dead and had nothing to answer bass with.

LOOK DEH TROOPER SAID HE WAS TIRED LOL HE COULDNT KEEP UP WITH THE IMMORTAL 7NIGHTS A WEEK CHAMPION STONE LOVE

Well Sir i hope your not trying to say stone love was badder than jaro, Cause a pure lick love got from jaro when clash go on. Apart from one time in 88 or 89 love won a dance a pure lick dem get or dem run from jaro.

waynewonder
12-26-2011, 11:57 AM
To be honest very few sounds would be brave enough to try that, because stone love runs sound business. You cant even play dem hard unless you had a name and even then they would punish u soon or later! Look at travellers and fire sound just to name 2 sound that pressured dem and got pure fight!!

BASS VS JAMMYS VS JAMWROCK VS STONE LOVE 93, they did lock off and allow bass odyssey to play, though it wasn't a real lock off but dem know that dem dead and had nothing to answer bass with.

Well Sir i hope your not trying to say stone love was badder than jaro, Cause a pure lick love got from jaro when clash go on. Apart from one time in 88 or 89 love won a dance a pure lick dem get or dem run from jaro. ok sir so what do you think about this audio?go take a pre.Default STONE LOVE VS SILVER HAWK 1993 REUP BOTH SOUNDS.

THIS IS THE SILVER HAWK SIDE,MI NUH LIE STILL DI HAWK GET A BEAT DOWN STONE LOVE DIDNT GET RUFF UP LIKE THIS IN 1992 THE ONLY TING PEOPLE TALK BOUT IS THE BILLY OCEAN DUB BACK THEN DI HAWK ALL RUN OFF BOUNTY KILLA LIKE SUPER DEE WHAT A TING,WHAT THAT SAID HERE THE HAWK SIDE. CHECKED IT OUT AND DONT FOR GET TO LEAVE YOUR OPINION.

BOBBYDIDIT
12-26-2011, 12:11 PM

Well Sir i hope your not trying to say stone love was badder than jaro, Cause a pure lick love got from jaro when clash go on. Apart from one time in 88 or 89 love won a dance a pure lick dem get or dem run from jaro.

Which dance was this ? was this the one a beside ochio secondary ? any i ask you a question. jammys , jam rock had their beef with bass O. stone love desided not to talk part in it this is consider a lock of in your book ? and the fallowing week Bass O get lock off by body gaurd which a LOCK OFF.

DONT BE SO BIAS ITS LOOKING AWAY NOW.

QUAZY
12-26-2011, 12:22 PM
ok sir so what do you think about this audio?go take a pre.Default STONE LOVE VS SILVER HAWK 1993 REUP BOTH SOUNDS.

i HAVE THIS AND YES stone love won this dance and stonelove also claim that they won the stone love vs hawk vs exodus clash. But with clash ting a man will have a bad night and a little sound we kill your sound, but that doesn't make dem wickeder than your sound.

Im from portland MANDELA was our big sound round that time, dem play bass odyssey 3 times and they won one of the three.

SILVERHAWK WAS THE BETTER CLASH SOUND!!
STONE LOVE WAS THE BETTER JUGGLING SOUND!!
HAWK WON MOST OF THE CLASHES WITH TOP SOUNDS!
STONELOVE LOST MOST OF FI DEM CLASHES WITH TOP SOUND!!

DEM BOTH RUN FROM CLASH WITH TOP SOUNDS!

ONE SOUND WAS A BUSINESS AND THE OTHER WAS A HOBBY!!

jasondutchi
12-26-2011, 12:33 PM
i HAVE THIS AND YES stone love won this dance and stonelove also claim that they won the stone love vs hawk vs exodus clash. But with clash ting a man will have a bad night and a little sound we kill your sound, but that doesn't make dem wickeder than your sound.

Im from portland MANDELA was our big sound round that time, dem play bass odyssey 3 times and they won one of the three.

Do you have any Mandela audio Quazy?

waynewonder
12-26-2011, 12:37 PM

yeah the dance with stone love vs hawk vs exdous,that wasnt a clash dance but exodus flip up and billy slaughter lock off exouds nuclear clean clean,i have alittle part of the audio no much.

dancehallbizniz
12-26-2011, 12:46 PM
yeah the dance with stone love vs hawk vs exdous,that wasnt a clash dance but exodus flip up and billy slaughter lock off exouds nuclear clean clean,i have alittle part of the audio no much.

yes wayne u know your stuff dude..teach dem lol

QUAZY
12-26-2011, 12:53 PM
Which dance was this ? was this the one a beside ochio secondary ? any i ask you a question. jammys , jam rock had their beef with bass O. stone love desided not to talk part in it this is consider a lock of in your book ? and the fallowing week Bass O get lock off by body gaurd which a LOCK OFF.

DONT BE SO BIAS ITS LOOKING AWAY NOW.

STONE LOVE AND JAMMYS LOCK OFF AND JAMROCK TRIED A TING AND GOT MASHED UP IN THE EARLY MORNING!! STONELOVE ONLY KILL BASS ONE TIME, WHEN A SKINNY AND BUCKLES PLAY THE SOUND IN SPANISH TOWN AND CHICO PLAYED STONE LOVE. (IF U CHECK MY EARLY POST DEM YOU'LL SEE THAT I POSTED THE JAMMY'S SIDE BACK IN THE DAY AND BASS AND DEM WASNT REALLY INTO ANYTHING LIKE BASS AND STONE LOVE)

REMEMBER BASS DID CLASH STONE LOVE BEFORE THAT DANCE AND FROM WHAT FREDDY SAID THEY WON AND THEY PLAYED JAMROCK TWICE AND KILL DEM.

TO BE TRUTHFULL NO SOUND COULD LOCK OFF STONELOVE EVEN IF THEY COULD OR WANTED TO!!! AND THAT WASN'T DOWN TO WHAT THEY WERE PLAYING!! IT DIDNT MATTER HOW WELL YOUR PLAYING, WHEN IS STONELOVE TIME DEM JUST COME IN AND PLAYED.

REMEMBER WHAT LEES DID THEM IN 93 AND DEM STILL KEPT ON PLAYING EVEN THOUGH NO ONE WANTED TO HEAR DEM. THE MAN DEM DONT SAY WEE POW WAS THE GOD FATHER FOR SOUND BUSINESS FOR NO REASON!!

You cant say stone love won that, because u didn't hear the rest of sounds much less 20minute of the stonlove side of that clash. Billy just said he won that dance when he was clashing against juxie and travellers in 96.

Not anymore! been looking for some, but no body have any these days!

dancehallbizniz
12-26-2011, 12:57 PM

YEAH DUDE STONE LOVE WAS BADDER THAN JARO WHEN TROOPER STARTED TO PLAY THE SOUND. STONE LOVE DANCE USE TO NICE DUDE ESPECIALLY WHEN ROARY WAS ON THE MIKE. MI GO JARO AND STONE LOVE A GROVE ROAD AND WHEN JARO TUNE IN EVERYBODY STOP DANCE AND STAND LIKE DEM DI DEYA SOME CONFERENCE ..BORING!

dancehallbizniz
12-26-2011, 01:00 PM
LEES UNLIMITED SMH ..CHUPSE

dancehallbizniz
12-26-2011, 01:01 PM
GUESS PEOPLE GOING TO BE SAYING SLYSLICK LOCK OF STONE LOVE TOO LOOL SMFH

QUAZY
12-26-2011, 01:02 PM
YEAH DUDE STONE LOVE WAS BADDER THAN JARO WHEN TROOPER STARTED TO PLAY THE SOUND. STONE LOVE DANCE USE TO NICE DUDE ESPECIALLY WHEN ROARY WAS ON THE MIKE. MI GO JARO AND STONE LOVE A GROVE ROAD AND WHEN JARO TUNE IN EVERYBODY STOP DANCE AND STAND LIKE DEM DI DEYA SOME CONFERENCE ..BORING!

King dont mix up juggling with clashing!! And yes dem even juggled better at the 92 clash in spanish town, but WHO DEAD!!

QUAZY
12-26-2011, 01:04 PM

WE KNOW THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN, BUT WHAT HAPPEN WAS BASS/JARO/TRAVELLERS/SCORPIO LICK STONELOVE SO MUCH DEM STOP CLASHING WITH DEM

waynewonder
12-26-2011, 01:08 PM
all in good fun were is kentroy?did he run from all this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur18Lwc94_Y

QUAZY
12-26-2011, 01:08 PM
LEES UNLIMITED SMH ..CHUPSE

LISTEN TO THE STONELOVE SIDE OF THE 94 DANCE WHEN LEES WANTED TO CLASH, RORY START TALKING SHIT ABOUT HOW WEEPOW WASN'T HAPPY ABOUT DEM CLASHING THE LAST TIME ROUND AND TING. (LEES BUSS DEM PUSSY)

HE WAS BEGGING IT!!!

waynewonder
12-26-2011, 01:18 PM
LISTEN TO THE STONELOVE SIDE OF THE 94 DANCE WHEN LEES WANTED TO CLASH, RORY START TALKING SHIT ABOUT HOW WEEPOW WASN'T HAPPY ABOUT DEM CLASHING THE LAST TIME ROUND AND TING. (LEES BUSS DEM PUSSY)

HE WAS BEGGING IT!!!
that was slaughter saying that.but dont remember lees my sound because am from st thomas morant bay beating them,would love to here that audio.

waynewonder
12-26-2011, 01:20 PM

take time nuh man cho lol.billy slaughter,slaughter dem.

BOBBYDIDIT
12-26-2011, 01:27 PM

HE WAS BEGGING IT!!!

SCROPIO A MI FRIEND BUT HIM GET HIM RASS BUSS ONE MONTH STR8. STONE LOVE VS GIMINI VS SCORPIO. PUREE BOO JACK GET THAT NIGHT THEM THEM COME BACK WITH SCORPIO AND MASTER PACE AND LOVE MASH THEM SAME WAY. I DON'T REMEMBER SCORPIO KILLING STONE LOVE.

THE LESS, THING NOW IS A DIFFERENT THING BIG UP THAT SOUND JAH KNOW MI SOUND THAT TOO. THEY DID BRUSH STONE LOVE ONCE WELL UNNU DONE KNOW ST. THOMAS YELLAS PEOPLE WONT LET LEES LOSE ANYTHING STILL LOL LOVE DID OUT CLASS THEM THE NEXT YEAR STILL BUT WHEN LESS DRAP THAT BUJU WAYNE WONDER COMBO. BOMBO LOL BIG UP JUDAS

QUAZY
12-26-2011, 01:29 PM
that was slaughter saying that.but dont remember lees my sound because am from st thomas morant bay beating them,would love to here that audio.

WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER THEN?

THE AUDIO IS ON THE BOARD AND IF YOU DONT FIND IT CHECK ME BACK!

waynewonder
12-26-2011, 01:33 PM
WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER THEN?

THE AUDIO IS ON THE BOARD AND IF YOU DONT FIND IT CHECK ME BACK!
i mean lees beating them?do you have the audio?

waynewonder
12-26-2011, 01:35 PM
SCROPIO A MI FRIEND BUT HIM GET HIM RASS BUSS ONE MONTH STR8. STONE LOVE VS GIMINI VS SCORPIO. PUREE BOO JACK GET THAT NIGHT THEM THEM COME BACK WITH SCORPIO AND MASTER PACE AND LOVE MASH THEM SAME WAY. I DON'T REMEMBER SCORPIO KILLING STONE LOVE.

THE LESS, THING NOW IS A DIFFERENT THING BIG UP THAT SOUND JAH KNOW MI SOUND THAT TOO. THEY DID BRUSH STONE LOVE ONCE WELL UNNU DONE KNOW ST. THOMAS YELLAS PEOPLE WONT LET LEES LOSE ANYTHING STILL LOL LOVE DID OUT CLASS THEM THE NEXT YEAR STILL BUT WHEN LESS DRAP THAT BUJU WAYNE WONDER COMBO. BOMBO LOL BIG UP JUDAS
send on some stone love audio nuh king from these dances.

QUAZY
12-26-2011, 02:02 PM
i mean lees beating them?do you have the audio?

send on some stone love audio nuh king from these dances.

This is the stonelove side of a dance before the lees vs stonelove 93, this was what cause the clash. From what people say, lees had something wrong with dem main mc and stonelove run of dem mouth and he got better for the other dance and STONELOVE BECAME HISTORY!! THATS WHY U SHOULDN'T FUCK WITH PEOPLE!!!
http://forum.dancehallreggae.com/showthread.php/221893-Stone-love-ls-Metro-media-amp-Lees-unlimited-93?highlight=LEES+VS+STONE+LOVE

jasondutchi
12-26-2011, 02:17 PM

waynewonder
12-26-2011, 02:17 PM
This is the stonelove side of a dance before the lees vs stonelove 93, this was what cause the clash. From what people say, lees had something wrong with dem main mc and stonelove run of dem mouth and he got better for the other dance and STONELOVE BECAME HISTORY!! THATS WHY U SHOULD FUCK WITH PEOPLE!!!
http://forum.dancehallreggae.com/showthread.php/221893-Stone-love-ls-Metro-media-amp-Lees-unlimited-93?highlight=LEES+VS+STONE+LOVE

yeah i already got that,lol

Forza_Milan
12-26-2011, 02:27 PM

Mandela with kulay and lando... harper set?

QUAZY
12-26-2011, 02:33 PM

Not anymore! been looking for some, when i find any i will run dem pan the board.

QUAZY
12-26-2011, 02:37 PM
Mandela with kulay and lando... harper set?

The GREAT Madela Movement from East!! It same one!! Do you have any?

jasondutchi
12-26-2011, 02:42 PM
Not anymore! been looking for some, when i find any i will run dem pan the board.

Always wanted to hear a tape of them, because i have heard good things about that sound..............

dancehallbizniz
12-26-2011, 03:00 PM
anyway with all the folkes trying to beat down the world immortal..its all badmind.stone love is the baddest and all this talk about stone love being locked off by this sound and that sound naw never. send me the fucking audio and show me a true. lees black cat super dee dem jus an area sound they only have hype inna there town .stone love bass odyssey inner city travellers and body guard dem sound deh run the 14 parishes. drive around jamaica back in the dayz u would see nothing but posters with these sounds..dem nuh stop get date.jamaica did love dem the world did love dem.

Forza_Milan
12-26-2011, 03:35 PM
anyway with all the folkes trying to beat down the world immortal..its all badmind.stone love is the baddest and all this talk about stone love being locked off by this sound and that sound naw never. send me the fucking audio and show me a true. lees black cat super dee dem jus an area sound they only have hype inna there town .stone love bass odyssey inner city travellers and body guard dem sound deh run the 14 parishes. drive around jamaica back in the dayz u would see nothing but posters with these sounds..dem nuh stop get date.jamaica did love dem the world did love dem.

Come on now... area sound? Super Dee a area sound... sunday nights... steer town is Harbor view, Braes river is harbor view... big j lawn is harbor view??? it look like all over jamaica a dem sound deh yard... mi witness dem sound deh nuff outside dem yard and dem kill nuff sound... as a man weh always a travel jamaica in a bus truck or mi ole escort fi witness sound clash mi nuh need nuh likkle cassette judge fi tell mi bout clash...

Forza_Milan
12-26-2011, 03:42 PM

if them refuse fi lock off dat nuh mean seh dem nuh dead...a face dem a save dats why dem nuh lock off... but dem get some blood claaat kick like every other sound and that register as a dead... mi nuh care if dem want to waste current and still play dem dead...

dancehallbizniz
12-26-2011, 05:36 PM
if them refuse fi lock off dat nuh mean seh dem nuh dead...a face dem a save dats why dem nuh lock off... but dem get some blood claaat kick like every other sound and that register as a dead... mi nuh care if dem want to waste current and still play dem dead...

lol smh

waynewonder
12-26-2011, 05:49 PM
"ants ness stand up in dat yo must get bit" di great wee pow,enough said.

Mrdweetnice
12-26-2011, 05:54 PM
STONE LOVE AND JAMMYS LOCK OFF AND JAMROCK TRIED A TING AND GOT MASHED UP IN THE EARLY MORNING!! STONELOVE ONLY KILL BASS ONE TIME, WHEN A SKINNY AND BUCKLES PLAY THE SOUND IN SPANISH TOWN AND CHICO PLAYED STONE LOVE. (IF U CHECK MY EARLY POST DEM YOU'LL SEE THAT I POSTED THE JAMMY'S SIDE BACK IN THE DAY AND BASS AND DEM WASNT REALLY INTO ANYTHING LIKE BASS AND STONE LOVE)

REMEMBER BASS DID CLASH STONE LOVE BEFORE THAT DANCE AND FROM WHAT FREDDY SAID THEY WON AND THEY PLAYED JAMROCK TWICE AND KILL DEM.

TO BE TRUTHFULL NO SOUND COULD LOCK OFF STONELOVE EVEN IF THEY COULD OR WANTED TO!!! AND THAT WASN'T DOWN TO WHAT THEY WERE PLAYING!! IT DIDNT MATTER HOW WELL YOUR PLAYING, WHEN IS STONELOVE TIME DEM JUST COME IN AND PLAYED.

REMEMBER WHAT LEES DID THEM IN 93 AND DEM STILL KEPT ON PLAYING EVEN THOUGH NO ONE WANTED TO HEAR DEM. THE MAN DEM DONT SAY WEE POW WAS THE GOD FATHER FOR SOUND BUSINESS FOR NO REASON!!

You cant say stone love won that, because u didn't hear the rest of sounds much less 20minute of the stonlove side of that clash. Billy just said he won that dance when he was clashing against juxie and travellers in 96.

Not anymore! been looking for some, but no body have any these days!

Actually thats a lie and mi ago go back to the late 80's when Stone Love buck Killamanjaro inna Skateland and dem did haffi a remind Ninja Man, Hammermouth and crew dat Stone Love isn't a clash sound ROFLROFLROFL. (Guess the killing Jaro gave Hawk was fresh inna dem mind).

Ok, back to the Ochi dance wid Jaro and Stone Love...The dance wasn't booked as nuh clash but what the cassette didnt catch was dat Stone Love did start guh hard later and then Trooper come back in and start bun a fire and a bring WAR to Love then Josey Wales step in and squash it. And yes Stone Love did run a Portland from Trooper, a bawl bout Stone Love don't clash sounds ROFL.

NOW for the SKATELAND dance: Killamanjaro Vs. Stone Love 1995. I was at the dance and I know dat if Weepow didn't call ADAMS to lock off the dance, this would have been the WICKEDEST clash in the dubplate ERA. This was the dance dat we wanted a JA becuz everyone know dat Jaro is the BEST clash sound hands down but a Stone Love rule sound business overall. Unnu hear what me say, Weepow call Adams, YES the same Reneto Adams (who was stationed in Spanish Town at the time) to come lock off the dance inna Skateland. Stone Love know dat Trooper did ago lock dem off...When yu see Trooper get Anthony B, Buju and those artistes fi call up a sound name inna dub back then, him mean business. Furthermore, Stone Love CYAAN beat Jaro in Skateland and everybody know dat dem fraida Jaro and Trooper. Unnu see how Stone Love used to try bad up certain sounds and all pull gun pon selecta, dem couldn't try dat with Jaro.

Stone Love neva beat Jaro or came close, in 1992 they made some loose speech implying dat Jaro couldn't playing any Nitty Gritty becuz him neva too long ago dead.

jasondutchi
12-26-2011, 06:25 PM
Actually thats a lie and mi ago go back to the late 80's when Stone Love buck Killamanjaro inna Skateland and dem did haffi a remind Ninja Man, Hammermouth and crew dat Stone Love isn't a clash sound ROFLROFLROFL. (Guess the killing Jaro gave Hawk was fresh inna dem mind).

Ok, back to the Ochi dance wid Jaro and Stone Love...The dance wasn't booked as nuh clash but what the cassette didnt catch was dat Stone Love did start guh hard later and then Trooper come back in and start bun a fire and a bring WAR to Love then Josey Wales step in and squash it. And yes Stone Love did run a Portland from Trooper, a bawl bout Stone Love don't clash sounds ROFL.

NOW for the SKATELAND dance: Killamanjaro Vs. Stone Love 1995. I was at the dance and I know dat if Weepow didn't call ADAMS to lock off the dance, this would have been the WICKEDEST clash in the dubplate ERA. This was the dance dat we wanted a JA becuz everyone know dat Jaro is the BEST clash sound hands down but a Stone Love rule sound business overall. Unnu hear what me say, Weepow call Adams, YES the same Reneto Adams (who was stationed in Spanish Town at the time) to come lock off the dance inna Skateland. Stone Love know dat Trooper did ago lock dem off...When yu see Trooper get Anthony B, Buju and those artistes fi call up a sound name inna dub back then, him mean business. Furthermore, Stone Love CYAAN beat Jaro in Skateland and everybody know dat dem fraida Jaro and Trooper. Unnu see how Stone Love used to try bad up certain sounds and all pull gun pon selecta, dem couldn't try dat with Jaro.

Stone Love neva beat Jaro or came close, in 1992 they made some loose speech implying dat Jaro couldn't playing any Nitty Gritty becuz him neva too long ago dead.

Really did Stonelove said that..............dem did want dead............all now mi no see di sound whey have tune like papa jaro. A whey day mi a listen a old jaro tape and hear papa jaro a feature some king Evrald a dem de name gems to rass man. Di amount a tunes papa jaro have mi no know if him have space to put dem.

Dis lead mi to think how Addies ting dem was better than jaro......when a jaro artist dem use build the strength of dem box lol...........di same super kat whey silverhawk and addies love chat bout....

dancehallbizniz
12-27-2011, 06:06 AM
[/B]

Really did Stonelove said that..............dem did want dead............all now mi no see di sound whey have tune like papa jaro. A whey day mi a listen a old jaro tape and hear papa jaro a feature some king Evrald a dem de name gems to rass man. Di amount a tunes papa jaro have mi no know if him have space to put dem.

Dis lead mi to think how Addies ting dem was better than jaro......when a jaro artist dem use build the strength of dem box lol...........di same super kat whey silverhawk and addies love chat bout....

LMFAO ARE U SERIOUS SMFH

BOBBYDIDIT
12-27-2011, 07:48 AM

Stone love & KING KILLAMANJAROO ARE MY SOUND. This is what i rate a UN-BAIS POINT OF VIEW. stone love never kill jaroo nor did they every came close. the ochio dance it was TROOPER who started the fire first the people ina the dance wanted a clash, the people in the dance wanted jaroo to kill stone love that night trust me. i think if trooper came with a HOT head that night BILLY would be force to defend stone love. REAL TALK THAT.

waynewonder
01-22-2012, 07:00 PM
di man dem go hard pon da thread ya.all in good fun.

Kentroy
01-22-2012, 07:58 PM

as for waynewonder blindly cosigning you, you didn't run away a damn thing. i didn't see your responses or this thread in general after my last response to dancehallbizniz.

and for the record, i didn't change around anything - try reading slowly next time. you said you THINK hawk wasn't voicing buju then. i said "and hawk nuh voice buju banton a 1992/1993?" you were clearly referencing 1992 and 1993 considering the dance we're talking about happened those years CORRECT?

then you went from you THINK they didn't have any new buju to "AND FROM HOW THAT DANCE SET UP HAWK, NEVER HAD NO NEW BUJU" so which is it - you THINK or you KNOW? since you're talking about "spin factor." and you DON'T know. that's a fact.

another fact? hawk won more clashes vs stone love like i said. fact fact fact. and i knew that ALREADY and we got into this big debate about it when BAWNEY was there and he said yeah man mi feel hawk win 4 stone love win 3. you mad? ROFL

i never said i WAS in ochi for that dance (and you weren't EITHER). you lip awf yuh pussyclaat mout bout how mi never tannup inna silverhawk dance, did you NOT?

NUFF A THEM LOVE FI CHAT WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW I BET SAY THEM SAME ONE NEVER EVEN SEE SILVER HAWK SOUND LIVE YET MUCH LEST THE TRUCK

to which i said are you fucking kidding me? LMAO i also said please call name because you damn well couldn't have been possibly talking about ME.

so how did you manage to SPIN that into my saying i was there? i know the shaggy wonder was one of the biggest forwards they GOT. did i say "shaggy wonder won them the dance" or are you spinning that comment too?

and the amount of time super d fling rock stone and buss up stone love pussyclaat you CAN'T be talking shit. is SUPER D make stone love run and stop taking dates from them similar to how they tried to freeze out bass odyssey. and addies. and jaro.

and mi haffi gree wid rellim cah WEE POW quick fi tek up microphone when chune a fling unda fi dem pussyclaat and bawl out STONE LOVE IS NOT A CLASH SOUND LOL all turbophonic mek him seh dat a PORTMORE! likkle TURBOPHONIC! and di mount a time mi hear rory a talk bout bwoyyy stone love nuh too inna di clash business cah fi wi fan dem (arcade man name did call) nuh like see stone love lose...lol

so yes, "more time stone love move like pussy" like i said.

and waynewonder siddung some ras whe cah is yuh tief my own stone love list of dances and start post on the board bout di dance in raetown (stone love super d metro bodyguard) that i started talking on the board years ago. yes you saw me post that on the board then started asking about it after i was inquiring about it.

then you started talking bout "THIS THE DANCE THAT MADE SUPER DEE WHAT THEY WERE THANKS TO NUTS"? ROFL no it wasn't, super d got more hype off of the dance with SILVERHAWK in 1990 in old harbour.

BOBBYDIDIT
01-23-2012, 12:49 PM
as for waynewonder blindly cosigning you, you didn't run away a damn thing. i didn't see your responses or this thread in general after my last response to dancehallbizniz.

and for the record, i didn't change around anything - try reading slowly next time. you said you THINK hawk wasn't voicing buju then. i said "and hawk nuh voice buju banton a 1992/1993?" you were clearly referencing 1992 and 1993 considering the dance we're talking about happened those years CORRECT?

then you went from you THINK they didn't have any new buju to "AND FROM HOW THAT DANCE SET UP HAWK, NEVER HAD NO NEW BUJU" so which is it - you THINK or you KNOW? since you're talking about "spin factor." and you DON'T know. that's a fact.

another fact? hawk won more clashes vs stone love like i said. fact fact fact. and i knew that ALREADY and we got into this big debate about it when BAWNEY was there and he said yeah man mi feel hawk win 4 stone love win 3. you mad? ROFL

i never said i WAS in ochi for that dance (and you weren't EITHER). you lip awf yuh pussyclaat mout bout how mi never tannup inna silverhawk dance, did you NOT?

to which i said are you fucking kidding me? LMAO i also said please call name because you damn well couldn't have been possibly talking about ME.

so how did you manage to SPIN that into my saying i was there? i know the shaggy wonder was one of the biggest forwards they GOT. did i say "shaggy wonder won them the dance" or are you spinning that comment too?

and the amount of time super d fling rock stone and buss up stone love pussyclaat you CAN'T be talking shit. is SUPER D make stone love run and stop taking dates from them similar to how they tried to freeze out bass odyssey. and addies. and jaro.

and mi haffi gree wid rellim cah WEE POW quick fi tek up microphone when chune a fling unda fi dem pussyclaat and bawl out STONE LOVE IS NOT A CLASH SOUND LOL all turbophonic mek him seh dat a PORTMORE! likkle TURBOPHONIC! and di mount a time mi hear rory a talk bout bwoyyy stone love nuh too inna di clash business cah fi wi fan dem (arcade man name did call) nuh like see stone love lose...lol

so yes, "more time stone love move like pussy" like i said.

and waynewonder siddung some ras whe cah is yuh tief my own stone love list of dances and start post on the board bout di dance in raetown (stone love super d metro bodyguard) that i started talking on the board years ago. yes you saw me post that on the board then started asking about it after i was inquiring about it.

then you started talking bout "THIS THE DANCE THAT MADE SUPER DEE WHAT THEY WERE THANKS TO NUTS"? ROFL no it wasn't, super d got more hype off of the dance with SILVERHAWK in 1990 in old harbour.

LOL MR TROY. GET OVER YOUR SELF. LOL STONE LOVE RUN THE WORLD. DON'T FIGHT IT JUST ACCEPT IT LOL

Kentroy
01-23-2012, 01:06 PM
ahm nuh run een yah and mek joke afta yuh claim mi a spin sitten and is YUH change wud around

dem run all over the world yes LOL like how wee pow RUN guh a gleaner and complain bout trooper a call him battyman and feem son dem guh school and get tease LOL

like how dem RUN from jaro bout dem wudda clash jaro but trooper caan deh pan di microphone LOL

like how dem RUN from clash wid bass odyssey from 1994 - 2000 and when dem fuss play dem again is SLAUGHTER wee pow send true nico wudda did try flip up and dead LOL

move yuh pussyclaat bout get ova yuhself when mi dun seh stone love come een like MICROSOFT. but even microsoft (stone love) tek BAD UP FROM FIREFOX (silverhawk) LMAO

funny how unnu figet seh addies LOCK DEM OFF a ny inna 2000 and start play victory round nuh chue :yes:

BOBBYDIDIT
01-23-2012, 02:30 PM
Mista troy go sidown LOL It look like mi speech get you VEX LOL all them sound name you a type up NONE a them trade mark like the IMMORTAL. so go drink some BUSY TEA, FI YOH BAD BELLY LOL LOL

Kentroy
01-23-2012, 03:21 PM
Mista troy go sidown LOL It look like mi speech get you VEX LOL all them sound name you a type up NONE a them trade mark like the IMMORTAL. so go drink some BUSY TEA, FI YOH BAD BELLY LOL LOL

move yuh pussyclaat bout get ova yuhself when mi dun seh stone love come een like MICROSOFT. but even microsoft (stone love) tek BAD UP FROM FIREFOX (silverhawk) LMAO

god know if breathing neva did automated yuh wudda bloodclaat dead already ROFL

waynewonder
01-23-2012, 11:02 PM
ahm nuh run een yah and mek joke afta yuh claim mi a spin sitten and is YUH change wud around

dem run all over the world yes LOL like how wee pow RUN guh a gleaner and complain bout trooper a call him battyman and feem son dem guh school and get tease LOL

like how dem RUN from jaro bout dem wudda clash jaro but trooper caan deh pan di microphone LOL

like how dem RUN from clash wid bass odyssey from 1994 - 2000 and when dem fuss play dem again is SLAUGHTER wee pow send true nico wudda did try flip up and dead LOL

funny how unnu figet seh addies LOCK DEM OFF a ny inna 2000 and start play victory round nuh chue :yes:

talk is cheap without the audio,lets talk about the audio that we have and who win the dance,who win this dance?noo long story.who win this dance?

Ruffness
01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
You know what save all argument anybody that has the Silverhawk Stonelove series drop it then mek we judge fe we self wha gwarn.

Kentroy nah disrespect your opinions seen and mi read everiting whe you seh, BOBBYDIDIT nah know why you think Stonelove come out pon top but somebody put up the res of the audio them and then mek we debate that.

I recall how Stonelove run from Jaro though and the beating Trooper did ah put pon them until Wee Pow call the police fe come save him from getting lock arf LOL.

BOBBYDIDIT
01-24-2012, 11:33 AM
The subject here is stone love vs silver hawk. not how many time inner city use silver hawk fi door mat and mek dem run or who call police fi lock of dance. my stance is this silver hawk manage a win just once with stone love. other than that stone love flap them out juggling them beat them & lack them OFF

So all what mister CIS/DOCTOR SPIN want fi type up he his free fi type it up. respect him stance still cause him luv him sound to him them never take a beating yet. OOH yeah the last beating i can remember them get was from 4X4 LOL

Kentroy
01-24-2012, 03:25 PM
bobbydidit is a one duncebat if he's going to sit here and suggest that silverhawk won one dance out of the ~7 times they played LMAO LMAO

all sound man will tell yuh different, and as i have stated several times, bawney from stone love even admitted hawk win more.

is who win a priory a 1992? and yuh really a chat bout inner city who did WICKEDER dan stone love dem times? why dem did haffi have one peace treaty dance a house a leo dung a cargill avenue a wah, 1993 ROFL

matter of fact you don't even know how many times they clashed - a lap yaa lap yuh frock tail and SUSS you always do with respect to stone love. like how you claimed you had a stone love from 1983 (or 1981, one a dem) and ALL NOW IT NUH POST YET? i wonder if that's because they didn't start voicing until after that, yuh ole liad? :spy: nuh yuh same one come lip awf yuh mout bout OH stone love a WARHEAD and KILL EVERYTING A YAAD 1992 time and di whole rasclaat board come point pan yuh and laugh? how di fuck stone love kill everyting a yaad a 1992 and dem neverrrrr kill jaro wuss neva clash black kat LOL and nuh FORZA MILAN tell yuh him one witness super d kick up stone love AGAIN?

of course any stone love cheerleader should know who bawney from stone love is. if you don't know, then yuh shudda bloodclaat shame.

as usual you keep posting fukkry i never said. quote were i ever said silverhawk nuh lose yet? quote where i said you said hawk had no buju?

and waynewonder why the hell are you still under the impression that audio necessarily shows who win dance :thud: ROFL

bout "post audio wah wi have and let's see who win." when will it dawn on you that clashes in the 90s lasted HOURS and one 90 minute cassette NEVER tells the entire story, worse guarantees to show you who win?

ruffness remind him bout how dem run from jaro (yow long time Teddy a try tell mi seh WEE POW neva lock awf di dance) and bobbydidit seh NUH MAN NUH DO MI DAT A HAWK AND STONE LOVE WI A TALK BOUT! is ongle stone love fan a gwan suh LOL

marvelousm
01-24-2012, 03:58 PM
Nah lie hawk aplay better dubs inna di dis dance to me........mannas

marvelousm
01-24-2012, 04:15 PM
Mi kno barney from stone love,who is bawney? mannas

Kentroy
01-24-2012, 04:17 PM
so...! to how bobbyDIDITALL nuh know when dem buck up ROFL

silverhawk vs stone love vs klassique 1987
silverhawk vs stone love vs blackstone 1990
silverhawk vs stone love 1991 grant's pen
silverhawk vs stone love vs gemini 1992 priory
silverhawk vs stone love 1993 genesis lawn
silverhawk vs exodus nuclear vs stone love 1993 PORTMORE

mi did figet couple true mi deh werk. "wait til LATERRRR"

and hold on deh. even fi dem old time manager seh YEAH MAN a SEVEN TIMES dem buck up and mi dida tek een SIX suh wah tek dis yah stone love tarpaulin bwoy more time? and a chat awf him mout bout OH hawk nuh win no more dance AFTER 1993 when di majority adi time dem buck up BEFORE DAT? god know

Kentroy
01-24-2012, 04:23 PM
Mi kno barney from stone love,who is bawney? mannas

yuh guh barber or BAWBA fi get line up and trim? :doh:

mino pronounce feem name "BAR KNEE" like suh. stush english accent different suh a muss yuh seh dat :minuhkno: ROFL

anyhow NUFF man admit seh stone love mek di blueprint fi how man fi run di BUSINESS side of sound and dem have NUFFFFFF dubplate studio label influence sound true dem start voice dubplate HARD rounda 1985 afta dem naave nuh dj rae rae rae. wi know dat.

but dem two yute yah - bobbydidit and waynewonder - love tell pussyclaat lie bout awhoa, mi have stone love cassette from all 1983 and oh, stone love a warhead and oh, stone love kill everyting a yaad when nutten neva guh suh!

Forza_Milan
01-24-2012, 04:32 PM
Kentroy nuh worry yuhself... Mi a go link Jones one a dem day ya soon... a cause him a run taxi now mi hear mek it hard fi locate him... and mi sure seh a nuff more time Hawk and stone love play...

waynewonder
01-24-2012, 04:44 PM
Big up kentroy,yuh drop nuff audio,an all I care about is the truth... Stone love is my sound and that the truth.yeah they got beat by the hawk in 1992 but stone love come in 1993 and return it am rite are wrong?

Kentroy
01-24-2012, 04:45 PM
cassette jones a run taxi wid feem car now? wow

yeah forza is more mi caan memba now, mino memba di up park camp dance but mi swear seh dem buck up 1988ish, house of leo, few more too

ahmm waynewonder who deny stone love win 1993 a ochi? who deny dat? not mi

is bobby run een come chat awf him mout oh silverhawk nuh get date a town from stone love dun dem a 1993 (MAYBE mi don't get di exact phrasing right, but similar) and dem sumn deh. mi jussa tan deh and laugh LOL

Ruffness
01-24-2012, 04:50 PM
This reminds mi of when mi did used to go ah one barber/bawba LOL.

I told him how much times Silverhawk beat up Stonelove and the amount of times them clash, him swear seh it never happen Silverhawk killing the "Immortal Stonelove"..ROFL.

In the end mi did bring the cassette them with me and guess wha him change his story...LOL.

Now look facts are facts seen BOBBY and mi nuh bias, Stonelove run whe from Jaro ca them did bloodclart fraid of getting lock arf, Stonelove could juggle well, but when clash start get hot pon them they could never tek the pressure and would either back out or conveniently seh them isn't ah clash soun.

The Silverhawk and Stonelove series did close but Hawk did took that.

Supa D gave Hawk the most problems and Jaro killed them which everybody knows about, but Stonelove didn't win that series.

dancehallbizniz
01-24-2012, 06:57 PM
I SAH A COULDA WAH TEK KENTROY DWL KENTROY YUH A KICK UP AND A RAIL UP LIKE SOME HOT GAL A FIGHT FI VIDEO LIGHT....YUH NUH TIRED FI CHAT MY YUTE? WEH STONE LOVE DUH YUH MEK YUH HATE STONE LOVE SOH? SETTLEMENTS MY YUTE

dancehallbizniz
01-24-2012, 07:04 PM
MR KENTROY HAVE U HEARD THE SILVER HAWK SIDE TO THE DANCE WHICH KEPT OVER PORTMORE WITH STONE LOVE AND EXODUS? OCTOBER 93 I GOT ALL THREE PARTS AND THE SILVER HAWK SIDE IS LAME WEAK LIKE A CUP OF BRITISH TEA WITH TOO MUCH MILK. IF U ALL KNOW THAT DANCE STONE LOVE DUN DA PLACE. U WATCH IMA DIG FOR ALL 3 SIDES AND DROP IT

Kentroy
01-24-2012, 07:10 PM
like how yuh hype up when time man a diss travellers? it funny how is alright fi yuh few stone love fan fi cuss a next sound but when man highlight stone love is wi a trace? tiayd fi chat? mek a tell yuh sumn...mi deh werk dem yah times and IGLE tuh rassssss. afi DEM time mia waste :yes:

true travellers name a call mek wi discuss how much time trooper duss out dat?

yute yuh already claim seh hawk dub box nutten special and neva once yet yuh a talk bout hawk gwan wicked inna dance suh mi neva expect suh is wah? and WHY man like yuh love try gwan like stone love nuh FLOP? di mount a time rodigan duss out dat? LMAO

yes mi have da dance deh. mi have di stone love side vs hawk a 1992 also. oh wait LOL

dancehallbizniz
01-24-2012, 07:22 PM
like how yuh hype up when time man a diss travellers? it funny how is alright fi yuh few stone love fan fi cuss a next sound but when man highlight stone love is wi a trace? tiayd fi chat? mek a tell yuh sumn...mi deh werk dem yah times and IGLE tuh rassssss. afi DEM time mia waste :yes:

true travellers name a call mek wi discuss how much time trooper duss out dat?

yute yuh already claim seh hawk dub box nutten special and neva once yet yuh a talk bout hawk gwan wicked inna dance suh mi neva expect suh is wah? and WHY man like yuh love try gwan like stone love nuh FLOP? di mount a time rodigan duss out dat? LMAO

yes mi have da dance deh. mi have di stone love side vs hawk a 1992 also. oh wait LOL

LOL WHICH STONE LOVE FEW FANS? MI NAW LIE THE ONLY TIME MI HEAR HAWK REALLY A GWAN WICKED WAS THE DANCE WID INNER CITY AND METRO MEDIA IN 1993 OTHER THAN THAT HAWK NUH READY. WHY YOU THINK BUNNY WAILER GET HIM BLOOD BART BOTTLED OVER STING WHEN HIM RUN PON STAGE AN A TARK BOUT YUH SEE SILVER HAWK A ONE WICKED SOUND.......LOOOL.
JARO KILL TRAVELLERS OH PLZ... JARO IS A SOUND WEH LOVE MAKE CASSATTE AND MEK IT SOUND LIKE DEM A DUN DI DANCE WHEN NUTTEN NUH REALLY GO SOH STR8

Forza_Milan
01-24-2012, 07:44 PM
Jaro never kill travellers yet!!! like how Bob Marley still alive... :reality:

waynewonder
01-24-2012, 07:45 PM
Kentroy!!! How you!! Don't talk When stone love beat the other sound dem (stand up in a ants ness yuh must get bit wee pow sey)but kentroy do remmber this a stone love make nuff sound a eat food from back then untill now remember that.and why you hate stone love so,lord god my yute.nuff of the other sound dem can't even play a dance by dem self are eles dem flop.and remember this kentroy if your going a dance with one sound back in the 90s and you want to make some money and you want make dance cork an full a vybz? I tell you one thing am not going to listen bodyguard are silver hawk a play by dem self no,everybody gone a stone love.but kentroy if your going to about the bad then talk about the good in everything.talk about how di hawk dem get dem wing cut with the stone love return and super dee kick dem up in a dem own yard!! An me a beg answer everything wey me asked you,yes stone love get beat up by super dee a rae town 1992 I would love to here that audio but you know how go with that and that's why I keep asking for it.

dancehallbizniz
01-24-2012, 07:48 PM

YEAH DUDE NEVER..NOO REALITY CHECK NEEDED DUDE

dancehallbizniz
01-24-2012, 07:52 PM
Kentroy!!! How you!! Don't talk When stone love beat the other sound dem (stand up in a ants ness yuh must get bit wee pow sey)but kentroy do remmber this a stone love make nuff sound a eat food from back then untill now remember that.and why you hate stone love so,lord god my yute.nuff of the other sound dem can't even play a dance by dem self are eles dem flop.and remember this kentroy if your going a dance with one sound back in the 90s and you want to make some money and you want make dance cork an full a vybz? I tell you one thing am not going to listen bodyguard are silver hawk a play by dem self no,everybody gone a stone love.but kentroy if your going to about the bad then talk about the good in everything.talk about how di hawk dem get dem wing cut with the stone love return and super dee kick dem up in a dem own yard!! An me a beg answer everything wey me asked you,yes stone love get beat up by super dee a rae town 1992 I would love to here that audio but you know how go with that and that's why I keep asking for it.

REAL TALK DUDE

lawdevil
01-24-2012, 08:05 PM
so...! to how bobbyDIDITALL nuh know when dem buck up ROFL

silverhawk vs stone love vs klassique 1987
silverhawk vs stone love vs blackstone 1990
silverhawk vs stone love 1991 grant's pen
silverhawk vs stone love vs gemini 1992 priory
silverhawk vs stone love 1993 genesis lawn
silverhawk vs exodus nuclear vs stone love 1993 PORTMORE

mi did figet couple true mi deh werk. "wait til LATERRRR"

and hold on deh. even fi dem old time manager seh YEAH MAN a SEVEN TIMES dem buck up and mi dida tek een SIX suh wah tek dis yah stone love tarpaulin bwoy more time? and a chat awf him mout bout OH hawk nuh win no more dance AFTER 1993 when di majority adi time dem buck up BEFORE DAT? god know

didn't blackstone win da dance deh when dem play nuff chune pon di head to toe riddim???????

Troy respek yuself king

Kentroy
01-24-2012, 08:40 PM

if a laugh a bloodclaat dead een yah...a really dat him a seh ROFL

all trooper laugh pan dem and talk bout WHEN MI RETIRE MI HAFFI HAVE HOUSE..WID UPSTAIRS TOO..AND MIA LOOK OUTTA DI WINDOW AND A SEH...A TRAVELLERS MI KILL AND BUILD DA SIDE YAH LMAO

di mount a box kick and tump trooper give TRAVELLERS 4x4 EXODUS BLACK KAT and all BASS ODYSSEY GET TUMP TOO. stone love did fraid suh him couldn't too dun dem LOL

waynewonder whe yaa chat bout? yuh bex? wee pow or rory a yuh bredda or sumn? LOL i don't "hate" any sound but stone love NEVER EVER did a WARHEAD (how much time RORY and WEE POW tek up mic and say STONE LOVE IS NOT A CLASH SOUND?), stone love NEVER have no cassette a road in 1983, and stone love NEVER KILL EVERYTHING A YAAD. EVER.

stone love mek nuff sound eat a food and try box food outta nuff soundman mout sed way. yes let's discuss the good with the bad? like how dem try cut off the cassette man dem rounda ahmmm 1998? like how dem love hide and talk and try fight jaro when dem tell matterhorn nuh clash dem? like how true dem did fraida jaro like PUSS dem help RODIGAN voice chune 1997? like how harper seh yeah man meeda clash dem back gimi one day notice and stone love run and talk bout yow anyhow stone love and jaro buck up trooper caan deh round di sound? PUSSY DAT!

do you NOT understand the MICROSOFT reference? obviously not. let me explain it to you: who had the most popular browser, pretty much revolutionizing the industry? MICROSOFT. were they the most popular at first? NO, NETSCAPE WAS. did microsoft start dominating the business? YEP. did they also try a lot of ***underhanded tactics*** to maintain their dominance? yuh nuh memba microsoft start PACKAGE internet explorer w/MS OFFICE fi box out all other browser? YEP, just like stone love try monopolize. dem nuh clash but start HATE pan clash bout 1999? PUSSY DAT!

suh yuh gwan buss clappas and praise stone love all di while - jaro/silverhawk/poison dart a my favorite sound dem.

LMAO @ stone love the only sound wah did ram dance and mek a money. that's the fukkry that i point out when i see it LMAO

lawdevil mino even memba da dance deh mi juss link hawk and run awf di dance dem cah people did waan fi see how much time dem tannup inna di dance same time

Kentroy
01-24-2012, 08:44 PM
a my OLD list of stone love cassette wah mi did rip/collect. mi have nuff more (125?) wah neva rip and post yet

stone love - bodyguard & david rodigan - frontline
Stone Love - Anthems
stone love - beres b'day bash
Stone Love - Crowning of Weepow
STONE LOVE - GHETTO STORY
Stone Love - Golden Oldies
Stone Love - Grammy Dance - Shabba, Panhead, SuperCat
Stone Love - Home T Birthday BAsh
Stone Love - Lady Saw Bash - Bounty Killa, BabyCham, Monster Shock, Cobra and more
stone love - miami
Stone love - Niceness
Stone Love - Old Gold
Stone Love - Oldies
Stone Love - Portmore
Stone Love - richie feelings & diamond - live & outta control
Stone Love - Studio One Juggling
stone love - studio one mix
stone love - vintage lover's rock [g]
Stone Love - Webber Birthday Bash- Super Twitch, Spragga Benz
Stone Love - Yester-Year Collection
Stone Love 1987 - Juggling
Stone Love 1988 - Sanchez, Pinchers, Flourgon, Clement Irie, Anthony Red Rose, Yellowman, Daddy Lizard - Negril
Stone Love 1988 Juggling
stone love 1988 vs silverhawk
Stone Love 1989 - Classic Ca. Josey Wales Live
Stone love 1989 vs Bodyguard vs Black Scorpio - Papa San, Johnny P, Mikey Melody
Stone Love 1989 - Home T Birth Nite -Dennis Brown, Coco T, Sanchez, Nuts, Dominic, Tristan, Dean Frazer
Stone Love 1989 - Horace Andy, Errol Dunkley
Stone Love 1989 - Shabba, Ninja, Twitch, Jr Demus, Sluggy - Biltmore
Stone Love 1989 - Shabba, Twitch, Jr Demus, Major Mackerel, NinjaMan, Sluggy Ranks - NY
Stone Love 1990
stone love 1990 - shabba ranks,cobra,benji,twitch,zebra + many more artist
STONE LOVE 1990 VS SILVERHAWK
Stone Love 1991 - dennis brown, sanchez, cocoa tea & s. melody
Stone Love 1991 - Ninja Man
STONE LOVE 1991 - NINJA MAN, SHELLEY THUNDER, JR DEMUS
stone love 1991 -Ninja, Pinchers, Echo Minott, Richie Stephens, Patra, EarlyB
stone love 1991 vs asha world
Stone Love 1991 vs Black Scorpio_vs_Bodyguard_3-11-91
stone love 1991 vs bodyguard
stone love 1991 vs downbeat, jamaica
Stone Love 1991 vs Metro - Shabba
stone love 1991 vs silverhawk
Stone Love 1992
Stone Love 1992 & Super T
Stone Love 1992 - Super Cat, Jnr Cat, Papa San, Louie Ranking, Blacka Ranking
Stone love 1992 vs bodyguard vs super dee - 9 sounds
Stone Love 1992 - Shabba, Grindsman, Squidly Ranking - New York
Stone Love 1992 Panhead General TK, Duckman, Papa Biggie
Stone Love 1992 vs Addies - Biltmore November 6th 1992
stone love 1992 vs bodyguard - live juggling
Stone Love 1992 vs Emperor
stone love 1992 vs genesis bda
stone love 1992 vs killamanjaro
Stone Love 1992 vs Lees -
Stone Love 1993 - 100 % buju dubs
stone love 1993 - 21st anniversary
Stone Love 1993 - Captain Barkey, Jackie Chan, Risto Benji, Shabba, Cobra, Elephant Man, Zebra
Stone Love 1993 - House of Leo - bounty, beenie, spragga, capt barkey, risto, snagga
stone love 1993 vs inner city - april 4th
Stone Love 1993 vs Jamrock vs Soul Supreme - 9th Dec
Stone Love 1993 vs Rodigan vs Massive B
stone love 1993 vs silverhawk
Stone Love 1993 vs Soul Supreme vs Jamrock 9-12-93
Stone Love 1993 vs Super D - Portland
Stone Love 1993 vs Super D dub fi dub - Portland
stone love 1993 vs super d vs metro vs exdous live djs
Stone Love 1994 - 7-8-94
Stone Love 1994 - Brooklyn
Stone Love 1994 - House Of Leo
Stone love 1994 - Lt stitchie, ninja man, baby wayne
Stone Love 1994 -3rd June
stone love 1994 ipswich england
Stone Love 1994 vs African Star vs Metro 1-1-94
stone love 1994 vs bass odyssey
stone love 1994 vs bodyguard
Stone Love 1994 vs Gemini - Major Mackerel
stone love 1994 vs jamrock - ninja man, baby wayne, predator,harry toddler
Stone Love 1994 vs Killamanjaro - Future Troubles, Josey Wales 28-8-94
Stone Love 1994 vs Lees Unlimited
Stone Love 1994 vs Metro Media - 1st Jan
Stone Love 1994 vs Metromedia - Beenie Man
Stone Love 1995 - Jamrock Anniversary 4-11-1995
Stone Love 1995 vs African Star - Lt Stitchie, Spragga, Bounty Killa
Stone Love 1995 - 16th March
stone love 1995 - 23 anniversary
stone love 1995 - portmore
Stone Love 1995 July
Stone Love 1995 vs Rodigan - Miami, November 25th
Stone Love 1996 vs Renaissance - cobra, ninja ford, hornsman
Stone Love 1996 - Juggling
stone love 1996 24th annerversary - merciless , beenieman, buju banton, galaxy p, delly ranks
Stone Love 1996 vs Bodyguard
Stone Love 1996 Vs Exodus 4x4
Stone Love 1996 vs Jamrock vs Renaissance - Seaview - 13-06-96
Stone Love 1996 vs Metro Media vs Afrique - Ninja Man 10-8-96
Stone Love 1996 vs Renaissance - UTEC
Stone love 1997 - Capleton, Sizzla Aug 97
Stone Love 1997 vs Addies - Fully Loaded
Stone Love 1997 vs Addies vs Metro vs Afrique
Stone Love 1997 vs Afrique
Stone Love 1997 vs Afrique vs Metromedia - La Roose
Stone Love 1997 vs Exodus Nuclear 1-10-97
Stone Love 1997 vs Metro vs Afrique 12-4-1997
Stone Love 1997 vs Turbophonic vs Black Scorpio
Stone Love 1997- (turbophonic rematch) Portmore
Stone Love 1998 Anthony B, Chuck Fendor, Everton Blendor, Little Twitch
Stone Love 1998 vs Asha World - Chimes, London
Stone love 1998 vs Bodyguard_vs Metromedia - Clarendon
Stone Love 1999 - Bermuda - March 6
stone love 1999 - caymanas polo club 2-7-99
Stone love 1999 - pineapple club ochis rios skyjuice - bounty killa, scare dem crew
Stone Love 1999 vs Bodyguard
Stone Love 1999 vs Metro Media 10-4-99
Stone Love 199x Juggling
Stone Love 199x ls Silverhawk - St Ann
stone love 2000 - fall
Stone Love 2000 - DC
Stone Love 2000 - Elephant Man, Beenie Man, Bounty Killer, Roundhead, Spragga Benz, Natural Black- Anniversary
stone love 2000 - vol 10 no talking -
stone love 2000 vs addies -CD1
Stone Love 2000 vs Addies -cd2
stone love 2000, metro media, bodyguard & nitro @ pat's lawn, sandy bay clarendon - hardcore 2000-
stone love 2000, renaissance, little rock & metro media - fire can't cool, windsor lawn, ja 2000, ft. capleton, bounty, lexxus, fargo, ghost; monstershack & scare dem-
stone love 2001 - 28 years anniversary
stone love 2001 - dec 29th
Stone Love 2001 - Ohio
Stone Love 2001 vs Jah Creation - Mobay
Stone Love 2001 vs. Rodigan vs. Mighty Crown
Stone Love 2002
stone love 2002 - buff bay dance (oct.14 '02)
stone love 2002 - champion sound
stone love 2002 - high times 13th july 2002
Stone Love 2002 - juggling 11.22.02 ghost album release
Stone love 2002 - the art of juggling
stone love 2002 - who's that girl
Stone Love 2002 vs Bass Odyssey
Stone Love 2003 - 31St Anniversary
Stone Love 2003 - The Wave
Stone Love 2003 vs Bass Odyssey - Pan Di RIver
Stone Love 2003 vs Stur Gav - U Roy, Admiral Bailey, Daddy Lizard, Flourgon, Clement Irie, Sluggy Ranks, Sanchez cd1
Stone Love 2003 vs Stur Gav - U Roy, Admiral Bailey, Daddy Lizard, Flourgon, Clement Irie, Sluggy Ranks, Sanchez cd2
Stone Love 2003 Vs. Raw Deal Vs. Bass Odyssey Vs. Mighty Crown - Rumble In NY
stone love 2004 - 32nd anniversary
Stone Love 2004 - Buju, Kartel
stone love 2004 - coventry 31.7.04
Stone Love 2004 - Culture Mix 2K4
Stone Love 2004 - earth a run red - april 3rd - chuckfenda, anthony cruz, naturalblack & stone love!!!
Stone Love 2004 - Maypen- Roots and Culture
Stone Love 2004 - Smooth
Stone Love 2004 - Souls
Stone love 2004 - vybz karte, buju banton
Stone Love 2004 -_petcom_4th_anniversary-
Stone Love 2004 -Spring Break_2k4 - Negril
Stone Love 2004 wedi_wedi_time_line
Stone Love 2005 vs rodigan negril - 2cd'z
Stone Love 2005 - billy slaughter
Stone Love 2005 - jan 1st
Stone Love 2005 - 33rd Anniversary
stone love 2005 - Bermuda - thinking back in time
Stone Love 2005 - One Drop - 33rd Anniversary - December 2005
stone love 2005 - so weh dem a seh
Stone love 2005 - vibing soul mix
Stone love 2005 - weddy weddy wednesday vol 5
Stone love 2005 billy slaughter
Stone love 2005 vs Matterhorn - weddy_weddy_number_11
Stone Love 2005 vs Renaissance- Dj Ibis @ Rush 27-August-05 -a---
Stone Love 2005 vs rodigan negril - CD1
Stone Love 2005 vs rodigan negril - CD2 Dub Fi Dub
stone love 2005 vs tony matterhorn - timeless Tthursday
stone love 2005 wedi weddi late 2k5
Stone love 2006 - busted tuesday
Stone love 2006 - live and out of control
stone love 2006 - 33rd anniversary
Stone Love 2006 - Bermuda
Stone love 2006 - heart,mind and reality
Stone love 2006 - legends
Stone love 2006 - memory lane
Stone Love 2006 - super twitch, spragga {3-18-06 atlanta} webba bday bash CD1
Stone Love 2006 - super twitch, spragga {3-18-06 atlanta} webba bday bash CD2
Stone Love 2006 -Mandeville
Stone Love 2006 Bermuda
Stone love 2006 vs Bodyguard, Magnum May 06
Stone Love 2006 vs Swatch - St Mary
stone love 2007 - champagne_splash
Stone Love 2007 - Riggedy Riggedy Rock
Stone Love 2007 - Rory Unplugged
Stone Love 2007 - Weddy Weddy 38
Stone Love 2007 -Smoothe
STONE LOVE 2008 -ART OF JUGGLING VOL 14
STONE LOVE 2008 -GERMAN TOWN
STONE LOVE 2008 -WEDDY WEDDY 50
Stone love 2008 vs earthruler - ja 2008
Stone Love Classics
Stone Love Old Gold 6
Stone Love vs bodyguard & david rodigan - frontline
STONE LOVE vs GUARD-HAWK-CITY-SUPER D-LEES-GEMNI
Stone Love vs Metro Media
Stone love vs metro vs swatch vs afrique vs addies- JA vs USA
Stone Love vs Metromedia
Stone Love vs Pow Pow
STONE LOVE vs SILVERHAWK vs BLACK STONE
stone love vs turbophonic vs black scorpio
Stone Love- 2007 - Tek It To Dem

yeah, mi HATE a sound and full up a stone love same way :rolleyes:

jasondutchi
01-24-2012, 08:52 PM
a my OLD list of stone love cassette wah mi did rip/collect. mi have nuff more (125?) wah neva rip and post yet

Stone Love - Anthems
Stone Love - Lady Saw Bash - Bounty Killa, BabyCham, Monster Shock, Cobra and more
stone love - miami
Stone love - Niceness
Stone Love - Old Gold
Stone Love - Oldies
Stone Love - Portmore
Stone Love 1988 - Sanchez, Pinchers, Flourgon, Clement Irie, Anthony Red Rose, Yellowman, Daddy Lizard - Negril
Stone Love 1988 Juggling
Stone love 1989 vs Bodyguard vs Black Scorpio - Papa San, Johnny P, Mikey Melody
Stone Love 1989 - Home T Birth Nite -Dennis Brown, Coco T, Sanchez, Nuts, Dominic, Tristan, Dean Frazer
Stone Love 1989 - Shabba, Twitch, Jr Demus, Major Mackerel, NinjaMan, Sluggy Ranks - NY
Stone Love 1990
Stone Love 1992
Stone Love 1993 - Captain Barkey, Jackie Chan, Risto Benji, Shabba, Cobra, Elephant Man, Zebra
Stone Love 1993 - House of Leo - bounty, beenie, spragga, capt barkey, risto, snagga
Stone Love 1994 - 7-8-94
Stone Love 1995 July
stone love 1996 24th annerversary - merciless , beenieman, buju banton, galaxy p, delly ranks
Stone love 1999 - pineapple club ochis rios skyjuice - bounty killa, scare dem crew
Stone Love 199x Juggling
stone love 2000 - fall
Stone Love 2000 - DC
Stone Love 2000 - Elephant Man, Beenie Man, Bounty Killer, Roundhead, Spragga Benz, Natural Black- Anniversary
stone love 2000, metro media, bodyguard & nitro @ pat's lawn, sandy bay clarendon - hardcore 2000-
stone love 2000, renaissance, little rock & metro media - fire can't cool, windsor lawn, ja 2000, ft. capleton, bounty, lexxus, fargo, ghost; monstershack & scare dem-
Stone Love 2001 - Ohio
Stone Love 2002
Stone Love 2003 vs Stur Gav - U Roy, Admiral Bailey, Daddy Lizard, Flourgon, Clement Irie, Sluggy Ranks, Sanchez cd1
Stone Love 2003 vs Stur Gav - U Roy, Admiral Bailey, Daddy Lizard, Flourgon, Clement Irie, Sluggy Ranks, Sanchez cd2
Stone Love 2004 - earth a run red - april 3rd - chuckfenda, anthony cruz, naturalblack & stone love!!!
Stone Love 2004 - Smooth
Stone Love 2004 - Souls
Stone Love 2006 Bermuda
Stone Love 2007 -Smoothe
Stone Love Classics
Stone Love Old Gold 6
Stone Love vs Metromedia
Stone Love vs Pow Pow

Lord mi see stonelove till mi tun fool................

dancehallbizniz
01-24-2012, 08:56 PM

Stone Love - Anthems
stone love - miami
Stone love - Niceness
Stone Love - Old Gold
Stone Love - Oldies
Stone Love - Portmore
Stone Love 1988 Juggling
Stone Love 1990
Stone Love 1992
Stone Love 1994 - 7-8-94
Stone Love 1995 July
Stone Love 199x Juggling
stone love 2000 - fall
Stone Love 2000 - DC
Stone Love 2001 - Ohio
Stone Love 2002
Stone Love 2004 - Smooth
Stone Love 2004 - Souls
Stone Love 2006 Bermuda
Stone Love 2007 -Smoothe
Stone Love Classics
Stone Love Old Gold 6
Stone Love vs Metromedia
Stone Love vs Pow Pow

by looking at your stone love list i can see your not a stone love fan lool

Forza_Milan
01-24-2012, 08:56 PM
Stone Love is without a doubt a good sound... great.. trend setter... yes indeed... but dem a pussy to... dem a never nuh warrior sound... dem did fraid a nuff sound... and dem nuh like competition... Super Dee, Bass Odyssey, Black Kat, Bodyguard, Hawk, Jaro, 4X4 etc a did wickeder clash/warrior sound fi stone love... Dem sound deh always ready fi clash any sound any weh... and when a man a talk bout stone love alone could play by dem self and ram dance dat a big joke... a man a go talk bout wah him hear or experience fi him self... but mi a man use to follow sound ting religously inna the early 90's... tek bus, truck, car go the 14 parish dem regularly fi go listen dance... Bodyguard, Super Dee, Odyssey, Jaro, road star, super saint, kat, 4X4, Hawk, Metro and nuffmore set mi see cork session by themself... and stone love used to tek country people fi fool like seh we nuh know wat a gwaan inna dance...

jasondutchi
01-24-2012, 09:00 PM
Stone Love is without a doubt a good sound... great.. trend setter... yes indeed... but dem a pussy to... dem a never nuh warrior sound... dem did fraid a nuff sound... and dem nuh like competition... Super Dee, Bass Odyssey, Black Kat, Bodyguard, Hawk, Jaro, 4X4 etc a did wickeder clash/warrior sound fi stone love... Dem sound deh always ready fi clash any sound any weh... and when a man a talk bout stone love alone could play by dem self and ram dance dat a big joke... a man a go talk bout wah him hear or experience fi him self... but mi a man use to follow sound ting religously inna the early 90's... tek bus, truck, car go the 14 parish dem regularly fi go listen dance... Bodyguard, Super Dee, Odyssey, Jaro, road star, super saint, kat, 4X4, Hawk, Metro and nuffmore set mi see cork session by themself... and stone love used to tek country people fi fool like seh we nuh know wat a gwaan inna dance...

Fi real rude bwoy............

Kentroy
01-24-2012, 09:03 PM
by looking at your stone love list i can see your not a stone love fan lool

mi can update my list and wi can post exclusive stone love fi stone love fi see who lock off first. a wah?

sorry a stone love wi a talk bout....

a wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL

yuh tink a joke mek a tek picho adi ~700 cassette wah nuh rip yet and post it ROFL yuh nuh fi show di extraclusive dem all di while, certain cassette haffi kip inna yuh safe.

and YES mi haffi gree wid forza. mino know why bobby bizniz and wayne a gwan like man suppose to pet and pamper stone love pan message board all di while. di WORLD know seh is stone love usher in dubplate era, tun "franchise" (can play 4 dance same time different place), popularize certain speech and patton (as mi seh IAN from roadstar buss certain speech and rory POPULARIZE it), juggle flawlessly (duh is stone love still of juggling MI did study when mi fuss start play sound) rae rae. and yes super saint super d a palisadoes/jamaica gates inner city road star metro sound did ram dance same way. mi know some old time chiney jamaican (fi dem last name YAP and harbor view dem come from) wah mi did buck up 2010 a tower isle and wi did chat bout super d and reminisce and she bout 48 years old!

BUT AS MI SEH. when man start hype up bout oh! stone love bad like a yaws mi haffi seh bad like WAH? stone love set nuff trends yes and falla fashen too. passa passa (swatch) and stone love run guh tek up weddy weddy?

cho man

dancehallbizniz
01-24-2012, 09:13 PM

BULLSHIT TIRED TO HEAR THAT SORRY ASS COUNTRY BWOY TALK BOUT STONE LOVE TAKE COUNTRY PEOPLE FOR FOOL.
ALL U NEED IS ONE DAY NOTICE THAT STONE LOVE IS PLAYING DOWN THE ROAD AND DANCE IS BLOCK SAME WAY..YUH TINK SILVER FART COULDA DO DAT. SILVER HAWK HAD TO ADVERTISE HARRRD FOR THEIR DANCE TO RAM LOL
I REMEMBER WHEN SILVER FART AND EXODUS WAS PLAYING AUGUST TOWN AND METRO MEDIA WAS PLAYING IN GORDON TOWN ON THE SAME NIGHT, WHICH DANCE U THINK GOT THE CROWD???? LOOOL

Kentroy
01-24-2012, 09:15 PM
who and who ever claim seh hawk a badda JUGGLING sound fi stone love? di man seh hawk a badda CLASH sound fi stone love.

a wahhhhhhhh

yow di man still a gwan like seh stone love naave nuh competition dem times JUGGLING wise. mi haffi bloodclaat laugh ROFL

lawdevil
01-24-2012, 09:19 PM
mi have 1 and few stonelove weh yuh nuh have but you have 9 and 10 weh mi nuh have my gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dancehallbizniz
01-24-2012, 09:22 PM
who and who ever claim seh hawk a badda JUGGLING sound fi stone love? di man seh hawk a badda CLASH sound fi stone love.

a wahhhhhhhh

yow di man still a gwan like seh stone love naave nuh competition dem times JUGGLING wise. mi haffi bloodclaat laugh ROFL

YO DUDE THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS STONE LOVE IS AN ALL ROUND BADDER SOUND THAN SILVER HAWK....JUST ADMIT IT DUDE SMH
SO IS BASS ODYSSEY AND SO IS TRAVELLERS

lawdevil
01-24-2012, 09:24 PM

a wahhhhhhhh

stonelove did have nuff competition fi juggle. one dance weh come to mind cause mi did deh deh was skyjuice birthday 1999 when every other sound juggle better dan dem. rinks out more dubs dan dem and have di gyal a bubble bettah dan dem. chuh...

and to di bredda dat said only stonelove dance dem ram... you don't know shyt... I'm not going any further than that on that one.

dancehallbizniz
01-24-2012, 09:27 PM
stonelove did have nuff competition fi juggle. one dance weh come to mind cause mi did deh deh was skyjuice birthday 1999 when every other sound juggle better dan dem. rinks out more dubs dan dem and have di gyal a bubble bettah dan dem. chuh...

and to di bredda dat said only stonelove dance dem ram... you don't know shyt... I'm not going any further than that on that one.

DUDE YOUR ON CRACK AND I'M NOT GOING ANY FURTHER THAN THAT ONE EITHER LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

lawdevil
01-24-2012, 09:29 PM
so SL is the only sound that full dance a JA?

jasondutchi
01-24-2012, 09:31 PM
BULLSHIT TIRED TO HEAR THAT SORRY ASS COUNTRY BWOY TALK BOUT STONE LOVE TAKE COUNTRY PEOPLE FOR FOOL.
ALL U NEED IS ONE DAY NOTICE THAT STONE LOVE IS PLAYING DOWN THE ROAD AND DANCE IS BLOCK SAME WAY..YUH TINK SILVER FART COULDA DO DAT. SILVER HAWK HAD TO ADVERTISE HARRRD FOR THEIR DANCE TO RAM LOL
I REMEMBER WHEN SILVER FART AND EXODUS WAS PLAYING AUGUST TOWN AND METRO MEDIA WAS PLAYING IN GORDON TOWN ON THE SAME NIGHT, WHICH DANCE U THINK GOT THE CROWD???? LOOOL

Sound jugglerhttp://aworldofprogress.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/2/files/2011/09/DoesNotEqual.jpg Sound Killa.....

Kentroy
01-24-2012, 09:37 PM
mi juss bloodclaat realize a nuhgoodagain dat

YUH FUKKA YUH ROFL

all sound like inner city and roadstar did gi stone love problems juggling wise a early 90s. stone love really start buss whey like baijie kite 1993 forward.

as mi seh him bias and wi know dat already LOL yow di man really a seh JARO nuh kill travellers yet LOL

jasondutchi
01-24-2012, 09:44 PM

YUH FUKKA YUH ROFL

all sound like inner city and roadstar did gi stone love problems juggling wise a early 90s. stone love really start buss whey like baijie kite 1993 forward.

as mi seh him bias and wi know dat already LOL yow di man really a seh JARO nuh kill travellers yet LOL

Innercity with dragon was the wickedest ting dem time when it come to juggling, a because mi tape over nuff a mi tape dem when mi did a yute and no have money to buy new ones to get new audio lol

Kentroy
01-24-2012, 10:04 PM
Innercity with dragon was the wickedest ting dem time when it come to juggling, a because mi tape over nuff a mi tape dem when mi did a yute and no have money to buy new ones to get new audio lol

yute man NUFF people did rate inner city bad bad bad all a sudden dem have peace treaty dance wid stone love a ahmm wah, 1992 a house a leo. february or suh. friend dem up yes stone love LOL

waynewonder
01-24-2012, 10:13 PM
Bwoy Canada cold nuh rass but!! Dancehallreggae.com Hot!!

Forza_Milan
01-24-2012, 10:24 PM
yuh kno dem say it is better to keep yuh mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open yuh mouth and remove all doubt... di man seh silver hawk used to advertise dem dance!!! a how much dance silver hawk keep? mi chek seh a di promoter advertise...
it is clear that these stone love fans only go dance when it did inna fi dem area... dem never leave home without permision to the next end of the island fi go tek een sound clash.. a GT Taylor program pon Irie FM friday nite dem use to listen...
and the DIE_HEARTED Stone love fans are Ironically Bass Odyssey fans... oh... sound fuck but is like a argentine a support brazil!! LOL... If stone love a my sound there is no way mi a go support bass Odyssey dat shame Stone love so bad...
Let us have a count of sounds Stone Love killed...
1. Cannon
2. Hawk
3. Metro
4. Travellers
5. Bodyguard
6. Super Dee
7. ??????
8. ??????

mrfire
01-24-2012, 11:09 PM
turbo phonic bias rematch

marvelousm
01-25-2012, 12:31 AM
Jones a run taxi now?? Mi cyaan guarantee dat is false information??mannas

dancehallbizniz
01-25-2012, 05:44 AM

YUH FUKKA YUH ROFL

LOL NO DUDE... BUT WE ARE RELATED. YOU CHECKING IP ADRESSES. BIAS KNOW ONE NUH BIAS LIKE YOU MR KENTROY

dancehallbizniz
01-25-2012, 05:54 AM
yuh kno dem say it is better to keep yuh mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open yuh mouth and remove all doubt... di man seh silver hawk used to advertise dem dance!!! a how much dance silver hawk keep? mi chek seh a di promoter advertise...
it is clear that these stone love fans only go dance when it did inna fi dem area... dem never leave home without permision to the next end of the island fi go tek een sound clash.. a GT Taylor program pon Irie FM friday nite dem use to listen...
and the DIE_HEARTED Stone love fans are Ironically Bass Odyssey fans... oh... sound fuck but is like a argentine a support brazil!! LOL... If stone love a my sound there is no way mi a go support bass Odyssey dat shame Stone love so bad...
Let us have a count of sounds Stone Love killed...
1. Cannon
2. Hawk
3. Metro
4. Travellers
5. Bodyguard
6. Super Dee
7. ??????
8. ??????

I'VE TAKEN IN STONE LOVE ALL OVER THE ISLAND DUDE. STONE LOVE HAD THE BIGGEST FOLLOWING. AND YES I LOVE BASS ODYSSEY JUST AS MUCH AS STONE LOVE. HAVE U EVER TAKEN IN THE TWO SOUNDS IN ONE DANCE? THAT IS ONE OF THE SWEETEST DANCES U COULD EVER ATTEND.
REGARDING THE SOUNDS STONE LOVE KILLED..ARE U KIDDING ME? WHERES SLY SLICK, WHERES LEES UNLIMITED, BLACK SCORPIO

dancehallbizniz
01-25-2012, 06:01 AM
turbo phonic bias rematch

WHY WAS IT BIAS???? EVERYTIME STONE LOVE FUCKS UP A SOUND PEOPLE COME OUT WITH SOME EXCUSE.

Forza_Milan
01-25-2012, 06:15 AM
I'VE TAKEN IN STONE LOVE ALL OVER THE ISLAND DUDE. STONE LOVE HAD THE BIGGEST FOLLOWING. AND YES I LOVE BASS ODYSSEY JUST AS MUCH AS STONE LOVE. HAVE U EVER TAKEN IN THE TWO SOUNDS IN ONE DANCE? THAT IS ONE OF THE SWEETEST DANCES U COULD EVER ATTEND.
REGARDING THE SOUNDS STONE LOVE KILLED..ARE U KIDDING ME? WHERES SLY SLICK, WHERES LEES UNLIMITED, BLACK SCORPIO

yes mi tek dem een over Portmore with Metro... and it wasnt a pretty site... the likkle country sound embarrass the two big town sound...
8. SLY SLICK
9. Less
10. Black Scorpio
11. ?????
12. ?????
13. ?????
ANY MORE???

BOBBYDIDIT
01-25-2012, 06:28 AM
Some a unnu a talk mi figure out say unnu a 90s baby LOL bout how many sound stone love ever killed. make mi LOL wont even put your statement them in consideration cause your just typing just cause. moving on

the point here is NOT about stone love out juggling hawk, are who has the better dubs at the time cause we could debate that aswell. the SUBJECT here is who won most of the meetings HAWK VS STONE LOVE. troy swear death that hawk won them however i'm now convince that he his suffering from " i think it so it most be true" .... some one told me so so it must be true. of all the meeting both sounds have hawk won the one every one remember. BILLY OCEAN, AND that was the only clash they won vs stone love.

not say hawk is not a bad sound they are at the time but stone love and inner city had there tickets. so letsd not change the subject here and if you want too we can.

LETS TALK ABOUT THE SOUNDS THAT BEAT SILVER HAWK BADLY. LET ME START INNER CITY GAVE THEM BE WORST BEATING IN THEIR CAREER WORST THAN WHAT JAROO & STONE LOVE DID. WHO WANT TO CONTEST THAT LETS GOOO. INNER CITY USE TO BEAT HAWK DAY IN AND DAY OUT. NO BIAS

wait mi almost figet stone love vs silver hawk vs exodus nuclare some body who was there A BAG YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN AFTER EXODUS BUN UP ? WHAT HAPPEN TO HAWK AFTER THAT ? THE SOUND COULDN'T FLY DON'T IT LOL WHEN NEW TUNES START TO FLY MAN COME INN AFTER STONE LOVE DONE PLAY AND SAY NO WAR TONIGHT JUST NICENESS AFTER STONE LOVE TURN IT ON THEM LOL UNNU TELL MI SAY A LIE MI A TELL ?????

dancehallbizniz
01-25-2012, 07:30 AM
Some a unnu a talk mi figure out say unnu a 90s baby LOL bout how many sound stone love ever killed. make mi LOL wont even put your statement them in consideration cause your just typing just cause. moving on

the point here is NOT about stone love out juggling hawk, are who has the better dubs at the time cause we could debate that aswell. the SUBJECT here is who won most of the meetings HAWK VS STONE LOVE. troy swear death that hawk won them however i'm now convince that he his suffering from " i think it so it most be true" .... some one told me so so it must be true. of all the meeting both sounds have hawk won the one every one remember. BILLY OCEAN, AND that was the only clash they won vs stone love.

not say hawk is not a bad sound they are at the time but stone love and inner city had there tickets. so letsd not change the subject here and if you want too we can.

LETS TALK ABOUT THE SOUNDS THAT BEAT SILVER HAWK BADLY. LET ME START INNER CITY GAVE THEM BE WORST BEATING IN THEIR CAREER WORST THAN WHAT JAROO & STONE LOVE DID. WHO WANT TO CONTEST THAT LETS GOOO. INNER CITY USE TO BEAT HAWK DAY IN AND DAY OUT. NO BIAS

wait mi almost figet stone love vs silver hawk vs exodus nuclare some body who was there A BAG YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN AFTER EXODUS BUN UP ? WHAT HAPPEN TO HAWK AFTER THAT ? THE SOUND COULDN'T FLY DON'T IT LOL WHEN NEW TUNES START TO FLY MAN COME INN AFTER STONE LOVE DONE PLAY AND SAY NO WAR TONIGHT JUST NICENESS AFTER STONE LOVE TURN IT ON THEM LOL UNNU TELL MI SAY A LIE MI A TELL ?????

LOVE DA SPEECH KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM:cu-no-mo:

waynewonder
01-25-2012, 03:24 PM
Enough said..now this thread as come to an end,unless!!!!!.......

kingbross
01-26-2012, 11:20 AM
Enough said..now this thread as come to an end,unless!!!!!.......

thank gad!..